{HIATUS} Quirkfull Hero: Izuk...

Von xikikai

⛔ DO NOT REPOST ⛔ Based on Boku No Hero Academia (My Hero Academia). (Y/N) is a quirkless child with one drea... Mehr

Warning and Messages
Spoiler Warning
Quirks Explanation
Prologue: Home
Chapter 1: Quirks
Chapter 2: With or Without
Chapter 3: Thanks
Chapter 4: Izuku Midoriya
Chapter 5: Yourself
Chapter 6: Frying Pan
Chapter 7: Conversation
Chapter 8: Into the Night
Chapter 9: Cute
Chapter 10: Face First
Chapter 11: Kill
Chapter 13: Extras
Chapter 14: Darkness
Chapter 15: My Hero
Chapter 16: He's Right
Chapter 17: Midoriya's Success
Chapter 18: Lack of Patience
Chapter 19: Yūki
Chapter 20: Chosen For You
Chapter 21: Real Smooth (Y/N)
Chapter 22: Practical Exam
Chapter 23: A Lot To Discuss
Chapter 24: Quirkless Hero
Chapter 25: Transported
Chapter 26: If Only
Chapter 27: Everything I've Got
Chapter 28: We Messed Up
Chapter 29: Crush
Chapter 30: Getting the Hang of This
Chapter 31: Awkward
Chapter 32: Ow
Chapter 33: Top Spot
Chapter 34: Right Here
Chapter 35: Someone Else
Chapter 36: Unresponsive
Chapter 37: The World of Dreams
Chapter 38: Feelings Are Weird
Chapter 39: The Love That Feels Right
Chapter 40: These Feelings
Chapter 41: I Know
Chapter 42: Never
Chapter 43: Regret
Chapter 44: Each Other
Chapter 45: I Told You We'd Come
Chapter 46: The Kiss
Chapter 47: I Hate My Life
Chapter 48: (Y/N) (L/N)
Chapter 49: I Love You Too Izuku
Chapter 50: Candle Light
Canon Oneshot: Shōto and (Y/N) Adopt a Cat
Chapter 51: Self Doubt
Chapter 52: Aizawa
Chapter 53: You and Me
Chapter 54: Cling Onto Me
Chapter 55: Their Friendship
Chapter 56: Listening To Every Word
Chapter 57: For Now
Chapter 58: How This Story Will End
Canon Oneshot: Izuku Midoriya and Elizabeth the Third
HIATUS

Chapter 12: We're Here For You

1.1K 49 32
Von xikikai

Izuku's POV:
"All Might! Midoriya!" I couldn't help but pinpoint the worry in (L/N)'s voice as she called out to us.

"Are you guys all right?" Kirishima, who was running aside the (h/c) girl, called out.

Wait... If they come over here they'll see-

Suddenly, a huge cement wall blocked their view.

"They're fine, don't worry; you two, get back to your class. We've got it from here."

Kirishima returned that with a rather enthusiastic reply whilst (L/N) let out a small 'okay'.

Come to think of it, she's been rather down since I saw her after we all got separated. I hope she's okay...

"Midoriya?"

"Uh, huh?! Oh! Yes, All Might?!"

"You should talk to (Y/N), she looks upset."

I nodded. "I was planning on it anyway."

(Y/N)'s POV:
I was useless... When it came down to it, I couldn't really do anything.

I walked alongside Todoroki who said he had to walk me home as the heroes were analysing what had happened at the USJ today.

My bangs covered my eyes as we wandered the hallways of UA to the exit, Todoroki giving me a side glance here and there.

After a long walk of deafening silence, I unlocked the door and entered the house. I turned around and mutter a quiet, "Thank you for going through the trouble of walking me home Todoroki. I apologize for wasting your time."

He opened his mouth to speak but I slammed the door shut and locked it. I heard knocking from the other side, most likely Shōto trying to speak to me again. I walked away and threw the keys onto the table, heading up to my room to crawl under the covers.

After hearing the knocking stop, I assumed my childhood friend had left.

I let out a long heavy sigh feeling tired and frustrated.

Midoriya was in the school infirmary to the best of my knowledge as was All Might as their injuries wasn't anything too serious unlike Eraserhead's and Thirteen's.

My phone buzzed and lit up temporarily. I grabbed it, but instead of checking my messages like I usually would, I shut it down and plugged it in so it could charge.

I fell onto my bed again and hid myself under the blanket and pillow, eventually drifting into a deep depressing slumber.

The next morning, I booted up and unlocked my phone to see that the text I had received last night was from Midoriya asking me to meet him at the beach we first met at.

We were both to arrive by eleven.

I looked at my clock only to scream, "I'M GONNA BE LATE!"

I rushed around the house, toothbrush in my mouth, jumping around to get some jeans on, nearly choking on the toothpaste as I tried to get ready to meet Midoriya.

Mister Yagi watched me, amusement written all over his forehead.

"You sleep too much," he commented.

"It's because my bed is in love with me!"

As Mister Yagi sweatdropped at my statement, I swiftly pulled on a black hoodie, a pair of socks and some red high tops to contrast with my white t-shirt and blue skinny jeans.

I ran up to my workshop and grabbed a hoverboard that was currently somewhat unstable.

"(L/N)! You can't use that thing!"

I shrugged as I called, "I'll be late otherwise!"

I hopped onto the board and activated it then flew out of an open window.

Behind me I heard Mister Yagi shout something that I couldn't hear.

Ahh shit! I forgot a helmet, goggles and some safety pads. Oh well! Who actually gives a shit about that?

Unfortunately for my dumbass, I should.

Due to the speeds I was travelling at, my eyes would close on instinct making it hard to see where I was going.

And the fact that I was using an unstable prototype, made everything much much worse

After the first few minutes of failing to see, I heard the board make several weird sounds as I began to lose control of the damn thing as well as my balance.

"Whoa!"

The board went crazy and it began to do ridiculous loops and turns making me cling onto the thing for dear fucking life. I screamed as it flew in all sorts of crazy directions.

When I finally dared to look, I saw myself heading straight for a traditional style house.

Wait... That looks like Todoroki's house and I'm heading straight for his bedroom!

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" I crashed into half and half's bedroom, breaking the window, landing on the glass.

The door flung open and I saw Shōto and his older sister Fuyumi staring at me.

Todoroki had his typical 'I don't show my emotions' expression while Fuyumi was staring at me wide eyed.

I chuckled anxiously and groaned, "H-Hey guys! Just dropping in!"

Shōto came into the room, careful of the glass. He helped me stand like the gentleman he was and took me to the living room where he left me to get the first aid kit.

I assumed that his sister was cleaning up the mess I made with my rather...dramatic intrusion.

Whilst Todoroki patched me up, I let out an anxious laugh. "Haha... Sorry for barging in so suddenly. I was kinda late for a meeting with Midoriya so I grabbed an invention and it kinda went, well, you already know how it went."

I could've sworn I saw a ghost of a smile on his face for a second before he spoke. "You should be more careful. Be grateful my father isn't home."

I shivered at the thought.

"Done."

I stood up and put my hoodie back on while Todoroki returned the kit to its original location. I then saw the Canadian flag boy grab a jacket and a pair of keys.

"Uh..."

"I'm escorting you to where you're meeting Midoriya, since you clearly cannot do so on your own."

I felt a vein pop. "Thank you, but no thanks. I'm perfectly capable of getting to where I need to be, by myself!"

"No you can't!" Fuyumi mused as she disposed of the final pieces of shattered glass. I pouted at her comment. She giggled slightly before saying, "I've known you for a while when you were younger; there's no way you can go somewhere without either being late or making a mess."

"Hey not true! I-"

"Shouldn't you text Midoriya that you're going to be late?" Shōto interrupted.

"Oh shoot!" I grabbed my phone, nearly dropping it in the process and sent a text to the next Small Might that I would be late.

I placed my phone back into its pocket and proceeded to turn around only to walk into the front fucking door.

"Ow."

"You seem to be a magnet for accidents (L/N)," Todoroki oh so bluntly stated.

"Oh yeah! Well your face is a magnet for...for..."

Fuyumi laughed at my failure of a comeback.

"Just go before you embarrass yourself further (L/N)!"

"Fine!" I said as I walked into a wall in an attempt to leave.

Todoroki sighed as he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of his house. He dragged me along the road towards the train station, our hands still intertwined.

"You can let go of my hand you know."

"Apparently I can't because you have a habit of walking into inanimate objects."

The force is strong with this one.

"I'll have you know I haven't been a clutz for three days!"

"Until today."

"Just get me to Midoriya child!"

"I'm older than you."

"Whatever!"

We walked side by side in silence before it was broken by Todoroki again.

"Why were you so down yesterday?"

"Huh?" I looked at the slightly taller boy next to me in surprise.

"Don't play dumb (L/N). We might have been apart since you turned four, but that doesn't mean I can't read you like a book. You were upset after the attack yesterday, why?"

I frowned as I watched the pavement pass below my feet.

"I was just thinking... about my parents," I fibbed.

Todoroki's face softened ever so slightly.

"I see..."

We arrived at the station in silence and despite my protests, Todoroki bought us both tickets to my destination even though I could pay for myself and we weren't technically friends anymore. To be honest, I'm wasn't sure what our relationship was.

"I know you were lying earlier," he started causing me to look at him as we sat down together, "but I won't hold it against you. Regardless, this doesn't mean we're friends again. I only took you here as the students were informed to escort you to wherever it is you wish to go during this short time period that we have off."

I felt an irk mark appear on my forehead.

Who the fuck said I needed to be treated like royalty during my time at UA because I sure as hell didn't! When I find that bastard, I'll taser them!

"You seem rather annoyed," Shōto bluntly stated.

"Oh really? Well that's because I have to be escorted everywhere I go outside of the school campus like I can't protect myself! Just because I'm quirkless doesn't mean I can't fight!"

"It is for your own good, so you really don't have a choice in the matter-"

"Oh look, it's my stop."

Time skip brought to you by Shōto's bluntness

Shōto's POV:
Upon arriving at the beach (L/N) and Midoriya were to meet, I noticed some green locks coming from the timid boy's figure.

As we approached him, (L/N) let out a cheery "Hello," as a means to greet him.

I raised my eyebrow knowing full on well that she wasn't as cheerful as she was acting.

I also muttered a small greeting after Midoriya turned around in panic to greet us both.

Midoriya then noticed the several plasters and bandages on (L/N) who began to explain what happened this morning as well as the reason for my presence.

"Okay Todoroki, you can leave now," she said turning to me.

I looked at (L/N) whilst Midoriya shot her a confused look.

"No thank you. Whilst I did originally intend to train today, there most certainly is something bothering you."

"So you've noticed too Todoroki?"

"Yes I have."

We watched (L/N) lower her head to look at the sand, her bangs covering her eyes, much like the walk back to her place yesterday.

"Actually, truth be told... I asked you here (L/N) to ask you why you've been so down since the USJ incident," Midoriya admitted.

"There are also a few other things as well. You don't seem to want to be escorted by us or the heroes to your destination and you're hiding the fact that you're quirkless from our peers."

(L/N) chuckled nervously.

"(L/N), I'm sure Todoroki means well and we want to help you, so please, tell us what's wrong."

Admittedly, I did want to be there for my oldest friend, but at the same time I couldn't let friendship stand in my way of defying my father and his wishes as well as becoming a pro hero; however, I didn't bother to correct what Midoriya said as I knew it would hurt the chances of her telling us what's been going on.

"I'm not ready to talk about it yet, can we just leave it at that?"

Midoriya's shoulders slumped in disappointment. "I see... Well tell us when you're ready. We're here for you."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

68.4K 1.8K 75
NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the BNHA universe with the help of a strang...
79.9K 4.3K 72
Mirianne Shotomoto has a mother with a tough set of morals. Being the arch-nemesis of Endeavor, her mother, Nightmare, actively searched for ways of...
59.1K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
255K 8.2K 38
~Completed~ ghast·ly ˈɡas(t)lē/Submit adjective 1. causing great horror or fear; frightful or macabre. - You are one of the League of Villain's top v...