Letters To The Ones I've Loved

Bởi Norwood515

COMPLETE A very short story containing brief love letters to all the people Abbie has loved romantically. As... Xem Thêm

Cameron | The First
Dean | The Bad Boy
Pete | The One That Got Away
Andy | The Best Friend
Sam | The Older Man
Ian | The Current One
Claire | The Girl
Feedback

George | The Nice Guy

158 42 36
Bởi Norwood515

Boyfriend: 2003-2005

Hi George,

This is more a confession than a love letter...

We were together a long time and you were my best friend, but you were never 'The One'. You should have been. I wish you were. You were smart, funny, popular, gorgeous. What was wrong with me? Don't get me wrong, the three years we were together I couldn't have been happier as you treated me perfectly and we had some great times. But you deserved to be with someone who was crazy about you. I wasn't. I don't know why. I cheated on you many times with Pete. I was even arrogant enough to have the two of you meet once. You probably don't remember but an old school friend of mine was throwing a party for his 21st so I dragged you along to it, knowing full-well Pete was also going and that I was sleeping with him at the time. I introduced you to each other with an innocent smile. I'm a terrible person, but back then I was selfish and invincible - not a good combination.

I hope you are now with someone who knows how lucky she is! I'm so sorry.

Abbie x

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

Ace Bởi Antonia

Lãng mạn

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
3.1M 256K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
3.3M 188K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
1.8M 115K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...