Half Hope, Half Love | ᴜɴʀᴇǫᴜ...

By lily97000

[ ᴜɴʀᴇǫᴜɪᴛᴇᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ] Hazel Scarlet could do much better in life than to gawk and fawn over her handsome, dashi... More

♡| Short Disclaimer
♡| Epigraph
1| Half Hope, Half Love
2| Where There Is Hope
3| Where Love And Desire Meet
4| Something In The Rain- Part I
5| Something In The Rain-Part II
6| Something In The Rain-Part III
0| Book Trailer

♡| (New Covers)/Fan Covers

2K 87 64
By lily97000

Current Cover:

Most beautiful collection of covers are made by yashika999. Yeah. No surprise. I know. She's the one who made me covers for my first book also! She makes the most beautiful covers ever and I'm glad she is one of my best friends and readers in wattpad.

She made me 9 covers! Equal to 9 fingers of my hand! Don't worry, little pinky is just for making promises only, not for counting covers!

Pinky: "How can you betray me so easily after I had been the part of your body for so long I didn't even grow longer than my sister 'forefinger' and her husband 'middle finger'!"

Me:*in shinchan's voice* "ab Mai itni bhi kuch khaas nhi hu, ehee eheee ehee."

You seriously are in my favourite list! Love ya! ❤

So here is her beautiful talent which made me envious of my own crappy art of toilet paper!

I'm confused which one to use! They all are so beautiful!

for making such beautiful covers for my books!

••••

Before I start babbling more, please raise your hands to your eye level and give romunem for making such beautiful covers for my books!

She is the star, really.

••••

So the first ever cover made for my book is, by OrdinaryGuardian. Thank you very much for your kindness, and I'm so sorry I forgot to mention you.❤

I had been searching your profile cause I can't remember usernames and I'm glad I finally found it in my notice board.

So here is her amazing covers:

••••••

Another collection of covers is made by my recent friend Graceinthecity, who according to our conversations, has claimed that she used to be the senior in my own school and I'm so sad that I never got to meet her there.

It'd have been totally crazy to meet someone, who shares the same interest of writing, in same platform and maybe then, school life wouldn't have been that mundane and boring.

Although I had tonnes to study in even school, I miss my school life, and my precious school days.

I'm sure everyone does. Or will do, when the school is over.

Thank you very much for making these covers for me. ❤

If you also want to make a cover for my book, and I'm not available in wattpad(I'm off from wattapd till May 2019, due to my study reasons) you can contact me at:

rit6231998@gmail.com

Yours pretty innocent author,

Ritika❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 6.1K 37
Emily Montgomery had never done anything wrong in her life. She obeyed everything her parents ever asked of her. But now she finally has to break awa...
123K 2.7K 37
In every love story, there's always a vengeful and venomous fiancée who was engaged to the rich and handsome CEO that fell for the poor, but gentle a...
12.2M 394K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...
161K 4.6K 22
Seven years ago, Tristan Knight walked away from the love of his life, Serenity Harris, without a word or a backwards glance. No goodbye. No Dear Joh...