Blind Logic (TFP Shockwave x...

By Yingying79

Just a story of you and Logic senpai Shockwave because he's hot and adorable in TFP no matter what you think... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

21

5.6K 148 28
By Yingying79

"Starscream, assume command of my beast as you and your team head out to search for a predacon fossil on scanners." Megatron ordered.

"Uh, oh. Yes...my liege of course..." Starscream stuttered, I mean Predaking as dubbed is not very fond of Starscream. Shockwave has been banging his helm on trying to fix that issue, not that he didn't mind Predaking having Starscream for his next meal.

Time skip

I just finished updating Lord Megatron on some progress and data and stuff. He approved of my work and dismissed me usual.

"Thank you my liege," I bowed and turned to the exit, only to be greeted by a ground bridge portal with Starscream and his recruits entering, panting.

"Master, we have recovered the fossil as tasked," Starscream gloated while Megatron spoke something.

I went over to Soundwave. "Sounders, is Predaking on the roof?" I asked, more of a whisper just to check. Soundwave showed his camera on his visor on the roof.

I widened my optics, "scrap. Other areas?" I asked worried. I mean, Predaking is Shockwave's creation but I'm his assistant so I use my time to take care of him too.

Soundwave then scrolled through every other area of the Nemesis, pretty fast forward but still visible. There was no Predaking. I clenched my servos and vented, I turned back at Starscream who was still gloating.

"The autobot wreckers attacked but it wasn't a problem-," Starscream continued.

I couldn't stand Starscream anymore, but arguing wouldn't do anything good either. I headed for the groundbridge controls and put in the coordinates. The portal opened and I quickly entered.

I was greeted by a cave, it had rocks and rubble over. Seems like the work of Wheeljack's grenade. My spark ached, there was a hole which was about my size at the entrance of the cave.

As soon as I stepped to the entrance and tried climbing to the hole, I heard roars and cries, it was Predaking. His roars echoed through the cave it was terrifying but it just made me even more worried.

I finally managed to fit into the hole and jumped inside, landing nicely. The cave was filled with rubble and rocks, until I had to traverse through the cave by moving the obstructions and lucky holes.

Predaking's roar echoed again, I focused on where the noise was coming from.

"Predaking? Predaking?!" I yelled, hopefully he can hear me.

He roared again crying for help. I continued traversing the cave as fast as my pedes could carry me. "Predaking!" I yelled again as I reached a junction. I heard a roar again and turned to the direction.

----

Shockwave was studying and continuing to perfect the Synthetic energon formula. All is well when suddenly, he clasped his chassis as he feels a tightened feeling in his spark.

Shockwave paused his work and headed for the bridge. His processor is cursing as his spark continues to bring discomfort. "Y/N...?" He muttered.

----

My climbing didn't do well as I tripped on an unstable rock plank and fell on my aft. This caused some of the other rocks to fall over including some from above, like raining rocks.

I yelped in fear and using my servos to protect myself like a scared sparkling. I heard the cries of Predaking once more, I had no time to waste and continued.

"Predaking!" I reached another hole and was greeted by a stuck Predaking. His helm was stuck in a circle of smashed rocks like planks, like helm or dog restraints. He noticed me and cried once again.

"Stay cool King!" I said and climbed through the hole. My footing wasn't lucky causing me to fall when I squeezed myself through the hole and broke them. I snapped the rock plankings through my knee and fell flat on my face and stomach. "Great..." I groaned.

Predaking then gave a different roar, which sounded like he was concerned instead of crying for help.

"I'm okay King!" I groaned as I attempted to get up on my pedes. As soon as I stood up, placing my servo against the cave wall, my breaths suddenly became rapid and my spark ached.

I clasped my servo and digits onto my chassis as my spark was causing discomfort.

"Shockwave? What's going on?" I muttered.

Predaking roared again in concern.

I still held my discomforting spark but I tried relaxing my breathing. "Either something's wrong with Shockwave or he's worried about something. I'll get you out."

I approached the beast and vented. I swapped my servo with my cannon and aimed at the rocks he's stuck within. "Brace yourself."

I managed to break some of it but the circular rock he seems to be stuck in gets worst and worst, to the point he seemed wedged in them. I broke some using my blade but it was no use. I groaned in frustration as I swapped back to my servos, Predaking cried more but he sensed my frustration.

I vented, "Looks like we'll have to do this the hard way. You'll be free I promise you." I immediately held the circular rock he's stuck and began pulling with all my might. My optics closed tight and my energon rushing to my face till red is seen all over my cheeks.

I pulled away for a second and huffed to take a break. I panted with my mouth gasped open. "Dammit...but it'll have to do." I grabbed onto the rock again, this time using my pedes and pressed against it and pulled once more, using my pedes to enhance my pulling.

After what felt like eternity, I felt a jerk movement as I pulled. I noticed some of the spikes around his helm are through, I heaved a sigh of relief as I noticed Predaking pulling himself out as well helping me on the other direction. He continues roaring and crying in pain but it had to be done.

"Okay, one more!" I pulled as hard as I could and so did he for his helm. The next moment, the rock sprung out and knocked to my stomach and I fell onto the ground on my aft and hit the back of my helm.

"Ow!" I winced.

"Y/N?! Thank Primus!"

My spark lifted as I heard that voice. I turned around and beamed in delight, "Shockwave!"

He knelt down and got the rock out of my way, "are you alright?" He asked.

"I'm fine thank you," I heaved and turned to Predaking who freed himself as the other rocks let loose. He roared in satisfaction as I heaved another huge sigh of relief.

A small rubble hit my helm and I looked up. "Scrap!" The cave was collapsing.

"Get on King!" Shockwave said and Predaking obeyed as we got on. We shot the top of the cave and Predaking flew us out.

"Soundwave, we need a groundbridge to the roof." I commed him.

----

"You are getting worst and worst! Abandoning our beast?!" Megatron boomed at the seeker as he arrived at the roof when we came through the bridge.

Shockwave and I got down from Predaking, I patted his helm and he purred in content as mutual thanks.

"Continue assuming command of my beast, and your punishment will be being beaten up if necessary," Megatron scoffed.

"It is logical if you check for injuries," Shockwave hugged his servo around my shoulders in concern. I nodded my helm and we headed to find Knockout at the medbay.

Eventually we headed back to his room when Knockout told me to get ample rest. We sat on his berth Shockwave immediately hugged and cuddled me close to his warm chassis making me shiver and melt at the same time in content.

I suddenly remembered something earlier. I looked at him and placed my servo at the side of his helm allowing his optic to face me. "Shockwave my spark felt disturbing earlier when I was rescuing Predaking? What happened to you?"

Shockwave dimmed his optic, "I thought you were offlined..."

I widened my optics and dimmed again after hearing his answer. And I thought he was injured, turns out differently. "You...were worried for me...I'm sorry I didn't tell you when I left after Starscream returned without Predaking." I hugged him tightly and he nuzzled the top of my helm.

"It is fine, I'm just satisfied that you are not critically damaged," Shockwave whispered with his soft deep voice as his helm nuzzled the top of mine. He lifted his helm and planted a kiss on the top of mine with his hidden denta and glossa.

We didn't do much this time except cuddling and eventually falling into a peaceful recharge.

END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 986 10
Everyone thinks Soundwave acts the way he does because of the vow he made to Megatron to not speak again until they stood on a restored Cybertron, bu...
42.3K 906 17
Soundwave has always been a loyal servant and officer to Megatron but what happens when he realises that his feelings for his lord go deeper than loy...
201K 3.3K 37
Ever wonder what it would be like to have one (or two) of the TFP Decepticons be your parent? Read to find out
194K 5.7K 14
During an unfortunate accident that's half planned, the bots and cons are transformed into sparklings. Can Optimus and the kids take care of the spa...