Reunion (l.s)

By TPWLarry

It's the year 2020 and Louis gets an unexpected call informing him that one direction were reuniting in no le... More

The phone call
Catching up
Packed bags
The meal pt1
The meal pt2
Pool troubles
Shopping trip
Back in the studio
Clubbing
Confessions.
Fighting back
Dressing rooms
Sweet creature
Carpool karaoke
Old memories
Jealousy
The late late show
Spill your guts
Deals
Disguises
Lip syncing
Accidental
Stress
Broken contract
Explanations
Chatty man
Lazy day
New rules
Disaster interview
Legal actions
Rehearsals
Busy day
Medicine
Party bus
Hangovers
Family
Water fight
Just hold on
Caught
Gone
Touched
Bears
Plan B
The rebound
Hospital
Another problem.
Released
If i could fly
Shit show
Exposed
Revealed
Speech
Alone
Responses
Blue and green
Free
Our story/ Part one
Our story/Part two
Our story/Part three
Reunion is finished
Update/new book

Given up

117K 4.2K 11K
By TPWLarry

This fic is growing way quicker than I thought it would and I'm so great full. I honestly didn't expect to get this amount of reads and votes, never mind actually ranking in hashtags. Love you all so much and I hope your enjoying this so far. Xx

——————————————————————

Flashback:

There were so many posts. So many comments. So many opinions. Harry couldn't believe it.

Louis and Eleanor. Eleanor and Louis. Together. They were together. Not for PR, not for some sick, twisted stunt like usual. This was real.

Tears pricked Harrys eyes and his chest tightened, like a weight was being placed on top of him, crushing his bones and shattering his heart in the process.

The pain was unbearable.

'Louis and Eleanor spotted at cirque le soir club in London tonight looking cosy'

'Eleanor Calder and Louis Tomlinson spotted tonight in a heated make out session'

'The long time couple left the club hand in hand'

Harry read and read and read. He read these comments and media outlets for what seemed like hours, desperately trying to find some sort of closure that this wasn't real, that it was just some mind trick playing on his insecurities.

But it wasn't a trick, he knew they hadn't had any PR stunts planned for months, this was very much Louis' doing.

Harry let out a pained sob and threw his phone harshly at the wall, the sound of shattering glass echoing through the room.

He gripped his hair in his hands and tugged at the soft locks until it felt as if he were going to pull it out. His face was red with anger and sadness and tears were streaming down his face.

Harry felt utterly betrayed by the person he loved most in this world, he felt played and humiliated.

He vowed not to let anyone into his broken heart again.

End of flashback

Harry sat up abruptly from his bed, panting with tears brimming his eyes.

Why wouldn't these fucking memories just go away, he thought to himself.

He rubbed his hands across his face in exhaustion and pondered his decisions.

In this dark room he had no escape from his thoughts and this lead him to question wether his relationship with Louis had any hope.

He loved the man, he knew he did. He loved his feathery hair and his breathtaking blue eyes. He loved his wide smile and his obnoxious laugh. He loved his small stomach and his petite legs. He loved his chavy Doncaster accent which could be transformed into a soft, melodic tune when he sang. But it seemed like the world was against them.

Management hated the mere thought of them together, and did anything in their power to keep them apart. Harry doesn't think he could take the rest of his life with Louis being set between boundaries. Simon has made his decision and there was nothing they could do about it.

As much as Harry loved Louis, he realised he can't live his life in secrecy anymore. And to be with the man, well, that was the cost.

On top of that, Harry still had his doubts about Louis' feelings towards him. He still hadn't gotten over the fact that he was cheated and played by the man, and with these insecurities their relationship just simply wouldn't work out.

So with these negative thoughts running through his head, Harry took a look at the beautiful man next to him and slumped back onto his bed. He cried himself to sleep, knowing what he had to do.

————————————————————————

Louis' pov:

Louis woke up the next morning in a shit mood.

He looked over and saw that Harry was no where to be found, just a cold empty space on the mattress with no traces of the man.

After what he had been told yesterday by Simon he was left in anger and frustration. He only wanted one thing and that was Harry, but apparently he couldn't have that.

Now, despite the contract, he was going to have to go back to how it used to be. PR stunt after PR stunt, hiding his sexuality constantly and putting a strain on his and Harrys relationship.

The past few moths had been great, he had just gotten Harry to come round and they were slowly building their relationship up again, only for it to come crashing down once again by Simon.

But he was still hopeful. He and Harry had pushed through all of managements shit for years and he was sure they could do it again. So with that, he put a smile on his face and got out of bed, throwing on some clothes before making his way downstairs to the kitchen where he could hear chatter emitting from.

"Morning lou" Niall said, sitting at the island counter in the kitchen, munching on a full English breakfast.

Louis was glad they were staying in their old house, it was much more relaxed than it would have been in a hotel and they had much more freedom to just roam about doing whatever they wanted.

"Morning" Louis replied with a groggy voice, still not fully awake.

Louis furrowed his eyebrows when he looked around the room, Where was Harry?

"Hey, where's Harry?" Louis questioned the lads, who looked up at him and shrugged.

"Not sure, haven't seen him all morning, we thought he was with you" Liam replied nonchalantly.

"Oh" is all Louis muttered out in return, more confused than ever.

He tried not to think negatively about his whereabouts and instead set to make a cup of tea, putting on the kettle and grabbing a teabag.

Once he was done he sat at the island with the rest of the lads and filled his plate with food from in front of him, bacon, eggs, sausage, beans and toast.

"What was that meeting about the other day?" Zayn asked Louis with a pointed look.

The question caught Louis off guard, realising he never got the chance to explain the situation to them yesterday as he was in too much of a bad mood to do anything but sleep.

"The usual, management being dickheads" he replied vaguely, not really wanting to go into detail.

"What did they do this time then?" Niall asked further, pressing for answers.

Louis sighed and took a sip of his hot drink before answering.

"Management want me and harry to go back to how we used to be, you know, like PR stunts and shit, all because of a fucking kiss" Louis explained with a huff, mumbling the last part.

"What the fuck, why? I thought you made a new contract?" Liam asked, shocked.

"Yeh that's what I bloody thought. Turns out Simons just as much of a prick as he used to be. You know how he is, if something doesn't go his way he can just change it all with a snap of his fingers" Louis replied, rolling his eyes at the thought of the man.

"That's shit, I'm sorry lou" Zayn said sympathetically, knowing how much this situation brought the two of them down last time.

"Not your fault is it. It's fine anyway, I'm sure we can just push through it like we used to" Louis said with a shrug, his voice feigning interest.

"Yeh but it doesn't change the fact that you shouldn't have to push through their shit in the first place. The way they treat you two is disgusting, we should have changed management when we had the chance" Niall said, stabbing at his food and eating it harshly.

"Nothing we can do about to now is there" Louis replied sadly.

"But what if there is?" Liam said, looking like he was thinking deeply.

"What do you mean?" Louis said with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Well we've said this a million times now. Management would never drop us because were their biggest source of income. Why not see how far you can push it?" He explained.

"And how do you know that for sure?" Louis pondered.

"Come on, its Simon for gods sake. The man only gives a shit about money" Zayn said with a small laugh, catching onto what Liam was suggesting.

"So you saying we break the contract? Do whatever we want?" Louis asked with an incredulous look on his face.

"Well, what have you got to lose?" Niall asked.

"My career? Your careers? I can't fuck this up for all of us just because I want to show some PDA" Louis replied, shocked that they were even suggesting this.

"We trust you, we know that if it felt like it were going too far you would stop. We know for a fact that you wouldn't risk our futures and that why we think you should do it" Liam said with a reassuring smile.

Louis thought about it for a second, weighing up the pros and cons in his head and deciding to just talk to Harry about it, see what he thinks.

"I'll speak to Harry, well, if I knew where he fucking was" Louis said finally, looking around the room once again in search for the tall man.

"Speak to me about what?" An all too familiar voice spoke up from the doorway.

Louis turned to see a sweaty looking Harry stood in the entrance, he must have been on a run.

"Just an idea we've had about this management situation" Louis replied.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows and walked over to the sink, filling a glass with water and chugging down the contents quickly.

"What about it" Harry said once he finished his drink, placing the glass in the sink. He turned around to face Louis while resting his upper body against the counter, waiting with an expectant look on his face.

"The lads suggested we just break the contract" Louis said with a shrug.

"What the fuck, we can't just break our contract, they're drop us the second we disobeyed them" Harry exclaimed, his face contorting into a look of disbelief.

"Yes we can, they care more about the money than they do about us" Louis said softly, standing up to make his way over to the man.

Louis places his hands onto his hips and stretched up to give Harry a kiss, but was suddenly denied the gesture and nudged away from him.

Ouch, louis thought. He looked at Harry with a confused look, one filled with hurt. What was up with him?

"What?" Louis asked in a sad tone.

"We can't break the contract" Is all Harry replied with, not commenting on how he just rejected Louis out of no where.

"Why not, they think it's a good idea" Louis said, gesturing to the lads who all nodded their heads, trying to convince the man.

"I don't give a shit, clearly they don't know what they're getting themselves into" Harry said harshly, rolling his eyes as if they were the most stupid people on earth.

"Harry if you just listen-

"No, I'm not going to listen to your pathetic excuse of a plan, I'm not risking their careers for a silly relationship that wouldn't work anyway" Harry spat out, making Louis and the boys gaze at him in shock and hurt. But nobody hurt more than Louis at that moment.

"Haz-

"I'm going for a shower" Harry stated, shoving past Louis and making his way out of the room.

Louis stood there with his mouth agape. His eyes pricked with tears that were threatening to fall as he stared at the door Harry walked out of.

A hand on his back broke Louis from his thoughts, he turned around to see Niall offering him a hug which he immediately took advantage of, slumping his weight onto the man and burrowing his face into his neck as he held back tears.

Author notes:

I feel like this chapter is shit but oh well, that's what you get when you write up a chapter at 12:30am, oops.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter anyways and please leave comments, I will respond to them:)

Again if you have any suggestions that you would like to see, comment them and I might write it up;)

Love you all xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 133 14
one direction are about to take a 2 year break. louis and harry end up having a huge fight the day before they all were leaving. they end up breaking...
291K 5.5K 20
[COMPLETED] Ex-boyfriends Harry and Louis have lived separate lives since the split of the former band, One Direction. But when the band reunites, ho...
110K 1.9K 30
When Harry Styles, singer and former member of the worlds biggest boy band, One Direction, is kidnapped, it causes them all to take action. The near...
33.5K 524 15
It's happening. After a long, long and long break or as we'd like to call it 'hiatus' One Direction is finally getting back together. The five lads a...