It's You

By NagkataonLang

Thirdy Ravena & Bea de Leon Fanfic More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 31

4.7K 111 49
By NagkataonLang

Whoever makes you feel light
inside the darkest part of your soul
is the one you should never let go.
Haley MacLeod

"Danielle Theris ah." I protested.

"Chill Ate Bea." She giggled, still holding my hand.

"Sinasabi ko talaga sayong bata ka. Naku ka talaga."

"Fourteen steps na lang Ate, malapit na tayo." Dani said, her voice was full of excitement.

"Fourteen talaga? Pag ako nadapa dito, lagot ka talaga sa akin." I threatened her. "Susumbong kita sa Kuya mo at kay Mama Mozzy."

I heard her laughing. "Ate naman. Susumbong mo na pa ko eh we're here na nga." She released her hand from mine.

"So can I remove this blindfold na?"

"Yes Ate." Dani answered.

I slowly reached the back of my head to untie the blindfold. I blinked my eyes for a couple of times to adjust my blurry vision. I squirmed when I heard a party popper and cheerful voices. "Surprise! Welcome to your bridal shower soon to be Mrs. Ravena!" They said in unison, applauding.

"OMG! Kayo talaga." I smiled while acknowledging everyone in the room. I felt so special seeing the closest girls in my life. Dani and Jaja, wearing their cutie pajamas, ran towards me and gave me a big hug.

"Sorry for the blindfold, Ate. Napag utusan lang. Enjoy the night!" Dani kissed my cheek.

"Congratulations Ate Bea. Probably last party mo na 'to bilang single. Have a good time, Ate!" A tight hug and kisses from Jaja.

"Thank you, babies. I love you both."

The two stepped back as Thirdy's friends girlfriends appoached me.

"I am really happy for you and Thirdy." A warm embrance from Rhiana.

"Thirdy is one lucky guy." Ari said in between our besos.

"You deserve each other. Congrats!" Andi greeted and kissed my cheeks.

"Thank you girls."

"Akala ko pa naman ako ang first bride sa barkada." It was Mikki, wearing her teary eyes. The girls laughed. "Joke lang Bea, but I am really really glad Thirdy finally found you." My heart melt. I offered my arms and she gave me a soft tight hug.

"A beautiful love story indeed." Xands outreached and granted me a peck on my cheek.

"You were meant for Thirdy." Aimee made beso. "And he was destined for you." It was Bianca's turn for a congratulatory hug.

"You guys are the sweetest. Thank you." I was on cloud nine.

"For sure, we will join you and Thirdy on the next chapter of your story." Angie said, a kiss and a little quick embrace.

"Yay. Congratulations, again Bea!" Denise greeted.

"Group hug." The ever jolly Hazelle announced. The girls were laughing while forming a group hug. Thank You God for them.

***

I was still amazed and surprised on the bridal shower that they throw for me. It was a pajama party theme and pillows were everywhere. There were two sets of buffet table, for main dishes and the other one was for the sweets.

There was also a chair in the middle of the room with a "bride to be" sign. I smiled at the thought that I am soon to be bride, soon to be wife and soon to be mother. Kakayanin ko kaya? I shook my head as I overthink again. Oo naman Bea, kayang kaya. The other side of me answered.

I came back to reality when I felt arms wrapping around my belly. "Lalim ng iniisip Beh ah."

"I'm just happy Beh. Until now, I cannot still believe that I'll be a wife in few days. And a mother in few months."

"Kayang kaya yan Beh. Ikaw pa ba?" Jho gave me a reassuring smile.

"Thank you, Jho." I kissed her forehead, whenever I doubt myself, my bestfriend will remind me na kaya ko at kakayanin ko. I am forever grateful to have her.

"Come on Beh. Change clothes na. The party will start in few minutes." She pulled me inside the bedroom, natawa naman ako.

"Good, you brought one for me. Kanina ko pa nga nafefeel na excluded ako eh. Everyone is wearing their cutie pajama, while me naka maternity dress. Bakit di kasi ako sinabihan?" I pouted.

It was her turn to laugh. "Surprise nga diba? Oh wear this na." She handed me a soft pink dress with a white embroidery "soon to be Misis ni Thirdy". Arg so corny, but deep inside, I was so kilig.

***

The party started and I was seated on my designated chair. Some of my friends also came, Kim, my secretary and a dear friend, and Maki and Cel, great friends and colleagues.

"Good evening girls!" Ate Ly greeted everyone, she was the host. "Maraming maraming salamat sa pag attend ng bridal shower for Bea. Since busog naman na ang lahat, let's start this party with a game."

"Ate Ly, make sure, the games are wholesome ah. Baby pa ko." It was Dani and she made everyone laugh.

"Tingnan natin." Ate Ly joked and the guest reacted in unison with a teasing, "Owww."

"Okay, for the first game, I need four players. Guys, I am telling you, you would love the prize."

"Anong prize? Can I join?" I raised my hand.

"Secret muna yung prize. Sorry Bei. Hindi pwede, ikaw na lang judge." Dani, Maki, Hazelle and Kim stood up.

"Okay girls, this game is called Mint to be. Madali lang yung mechanics ng game. You just need to transfer mints from this container to a jar at the other table using the straw. You have one minute, kung sino ang may pinakamadaming mint na matransfer, sya ang panalo."

The four girls were positioned infront of a table with containers of mint, straw in between their lips. "In three, two, one. Go!" The game started and everyone has their own bet. I was laughing so hard because all of them were struggling. Dani was so pissed off, she cannot even suck the mint. Maki, on the other hand, always got the chance to have mint on her straw kaso palaging nalalaglag pagnaglakad na sya. Ang ending, tawa lang sya ng tawa. Meanwhile, Hazelle got the technique and has transferred few mints in the other jar. She was really competitive and athletic. Kim, the ever mahinhin, was so annoyed also kasi hindi din sya makakuha ng mint. Without any questions, Hazelle won the game.

"Congratulations, Hazelle! Excited ka na ba sa prize mo?" Ate Ly asked.

"Yes naman."

"You get free accommodation for two, in Conrad Hotel Manila." All the guest were shocked.

"Ang pricey ng prize, sana ginalingan ko." Maki said in a loud voice.

"Kahit manalo ka naman, wala ka naman jowang maisasama." Cel butted in. Nagtawanan ang lahat.

"Yas. Thank you sa prize, alone time with BJ." She ran towards me and gave me a bear hug. Honestly, hindi sa akin galing ang prize.

The night was filled with games, laughters and inside jokes. Everyone was enjoying the party with good food, good music and a little bit of alcohol.

"Girls, di pa tayo tapos ah. This might be the highlight of the night." They were all laughing at Ate Ly's statement. I looked at Jaja and Dani who were giggling so hard. Ano kayang meron.

"Before we give our gifts to you, here's a little something to made your night." The host was laughing also.

Then Jho came in holding a cake. I got a widened eyes when I saw the design. I felt embarrassed, heat all over my face. "What the heck, Jho!" Tawang tawa sila sa reaction ko.

"You just need to blow lang naman Ate, di kita isusumbong kay Kuya." Dani was laughing so hard, ganun din sila.

It was a naughty kind of cake with male private part as a topper and a candle at the tip of it. I was like a red tomato. Gosh, ang pavirgin ng reaction ko. But I'm not a kiss and tell type of girlfriend so I am not used to this.

"Blow na Bea. Yung candle lang naman. Mamaya na kay Thirdy." A teasing statement from Mikki.

I shut my eyes for a moment to hide my discomfort. I took also the chance to whisper my little wishes and prayers. I was hesitant at first because of the unpleasant thing infront of me, but then I still did. As I open my eyes, I blew the candle and everyone was cheerful and happy.

***

I saw Jho at the mini bar, having her drink. I leaned my head on her shoulder because I want to make lambing to my bestfriend.

"Beh, thank you." I kissed her cheek. She looked at me with annoyance on her face. I pouted, then her lips formed into a smile.

"Joke lang Beh. Para san yang thank you mo?" Jho taped the chair beside her so I obliged.

"For everything." I was a bit emotional today. She took a sip of the red wine.

"I can still hug and kiss and make lambing to you pa din naman diba kahit may husband at baby ka na?" Jho started, her big round eyes become watery.

"Oo naman." I answered shortly.

"Baka kasi hindi na pwede, magiging sad ako." It was her turn to pout, napangiti ako, tipsy na ang bestfriend ko.

"Hay naku Beh, walang magbabago sa atin. At diba, you will be baby's mommy din?"

Jho smiled. "Promise yan? We will be like Mama and Mom?"

"Yes." I showed her my sweetest smile.

Then she took a small box and handed it to me. "Ano to?"

"Gift. Duh?" She does her signature rolling eyes. "Open it."

I slowly opened the box and my eyes twinkled, it was a set of princess cut diamond necklace and earring. "Beh, ang ganda."

"You like it?" Her eyes were hopeful.

"Super. I don't just like it, I love it Beh." I pulled her for a heartfelt hug.

"Use it on your wedding day, okay?" I nodded non stop. "Bea, this diamand is like you, true and rare. I am always thankful to have you."

"So are you Jho, I am lucky to have someone as precious as you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560 21 16
John Laurens x Alexander Hamilton Probably slow burn but not too much "You were right, we're better as friends" Modern College AU Plz don't steal m...
22.3K 1.3K 25
A Fatima Story
19.7K 297 17
Just read the story child ✨🤠