WOUNDS OF silk

By andrakinsley

A Mafia Romance Novel Eeva A dutiful daughter. A well-behaved wife. She never had control over her life from... More

1. Eeva
2. Eeva
3. Eeva
4. Sloane
5. Sloane
6. Eeva
7. Sloane
9. Sloane

8. Eeva

69 4 0
By andrakinsley

Eeva hardly ate anything during dinner, her husband's promise to take what was rightfully his, was rolling in her mind. She had been lucky on their wedding night that entering their room her husband quickly fell asleep. High intake of alcohol with his escalating age, didn't bode well with his awareness.

But it seemed Eeva's luck was running out because tonight she couldn't get away from her duties.

Her stomach churned and threatened to spew out of her mouth whatever the bits of food she swallowed during dinner. Now, Eeva really regretted that she should have accepted when her husband offered her a glass of wine. At least then, she wouldn't feel so devastated.

Eeva was never keen on drinking alcohol but she had a sip or two when her father hosted parties at their home. She always hated the bitter taste but it made her brave enough to endure those evenings.

Tonight there was no option to dull her senses and made her feel convinced that what was about to happen was completely normal, nothing out of ordinary, in their social circle.

Girls married off to the highest bidder, and they accepted their fates without making a fuss and spent their entire life with their husbands. There was never an option of divorce. It was too risky, completely out of the context.

But whenever Eeva tried to imagine her husband into the fold, she somehow couldn't do it without letting her skin crawl and urging her to run away from her new life.

As long as Eeva could remember, she had been grooming to take the role of a wife from a younger age, when the concept seemed vague.

Studying in a catholic girls school, Eeva always had to maintain some extra strict rules but she was always a little rule breaker as her mother used to call her.

Eeva bit off Tanner's head off until he agreed to take her to the ice-cream parlour after classes, his duty entailed to drive her from home to school and vice-versa but sometimes, upon her insistence, they took a little detour.

Eeva noticed how her mother always tried her best to be the best wife and tried to induce the same teachings to her daughters. She even taught Eeva from her young age how to cook and take care of the household.

But one thing was always missing, her father's approval and Eeva was so eager to impress her father with her little achievements. She even baked her father's favourite lemon cake every weekend following her mother's instructions, later she found out her father was diabetic and never tasted her cake and probably distributed among his servants.

Growing up, Eeva thought her father was some knight in shining armour, always protected her from bad boys as his father used to say that those boys only wanted to take advantage of rich, innocent girls. So, she should never leave her house alone and give them a reason to hurt her.

Eeva wanted to ask her father then how could he married her off with someone who was probably his age. For heaven's sake, her husband had two sons, and probably the younger son was older than her too.

How could her father do this to her? Marrying Eeva with someone who would never utter a word of love. All she could see the lust in her husband's eyes without a shred of warmth.

How could Eeva share the same bed with someone who made her skin crawl?

The door scraped against the floor took Eeva's mind off from her thoughts and focused on the subject, staring at her from the doorway.

"Be a good girl and you can have anything you wish for. Even your own bedroom. I don't have the time nor the energy to entertain you, to hear your constant nagging. You can have your own space. And I value my privacy and freedom. How's that sound?"

If Eeva was granted a wish, she would definitely choose to go far away from him and paint daisies on the wall.

"I can think of a few things girls of your age are so interested in. You can have that. But in return, I demand your service every night in my bedroom."

"Now, undress. Do it slowly."

Eeva's husband slumped against the cushions onto the leather sofa. He motioned her to come forward and stood before him.

Eeva was shaking like the last autumn leaf before stripping out of her comfort.

Eeva didn't know how the dynamics between a husband and wife worked but she sure of it that such relationships ignited an emotion of love. But she felt nothing.

Her parents were never so forthcoming and openly displayed their affections towards each other, whatever they had all behind their closed doors.

Eeva's fingers were shaking as she lifted her hands to unbutton her blouse. Her husband didn't say a word, merely enjoying her uneasiness around him but his eyes were focused on the sliver of her chest, peeking through the cleft of her blouse. 

Cheeks flushed. The blush on her smooth skin extended to her upper chest. Eeva had never been naked before anyone. She took time to slip the blouse off her shoulders before she put her arms around her body in a protective stance.

"I don't have all night. Now, take off your pants."

Eeva turned around to pull down her jeans, she was momentarily relieved that she wouldn't have to face her husband in her semi-naked state, wearing nothing only in her bra and panties. She almost groaned in embarrassment when she looked down at her satin thong, she didn't know why all of a sudden her mother changed her cotton undergarments with laces and satins.

"That's quite a view." Her husband moaned.

Eeva straightened quickly and hid her face in her palms, remembering what show she just presented him.

"Don't be shy now, girl. Show me the rest of your body. I'm your lawfully wedded husband."

Eeva planted her arms on both sides of her body and turned around.

The sound of a zipper made Eeva raised her head and when she saw that her husband was pulling out her cock from his pants, she gasped in shock.

Eeva quickly turned her head and closed her eyes, she never saw the male anatomy in real life. She felt disgusted and wanted to throw up but she pressed her lips and clenched her teeth. 

"Do I have to tell you everything? Now, get rid of those." Her husband's voice edged to frustration but his desire laced in his words was evident.

Eeva without much thinking did what she was told, there was no way she could escape this situation. She could only wish this would be over soon.

Her husband increased his pace, jerking with his hand and motioned Eeva to come closer. She padded towards him and without a prior indication, her husband inserted two fingers into her pussy.

Eeva cried and jolted back.

Her husband let out a scornful laugh, "You're dry as sandpaper. My dick wants a nice, slick cunt. You're making my dick go limp. Go sit on the edge of the bed. Lean back and spread your thighs. Put your fingers in your cunt and rub for me, make it wet."

"I thought having a young wife would be a nice for a change but you're making me tiresome." Her husband sounded gruff and Eeva couldn't decide whether he was in pain or having pleasure.

Eeva did what her husband instructed her to do but it felt wrong. But the sensation made her almost lose her balance.

"Yes, rub it." Her husband groaned, his voice became husky, heavy breathing.

Eeva felt uncomfortable and with her husband's eyes transfixed on her private parts, it didn't help her situation either.

Her husband staggered to his feet and moved closer to the bed, "I can't wait any longer. I need to be inside of you."

On instinct, Eeva's hand flew on his husband's chest to push him away from making any further advancements at her.

But her husband could easily overthrow her with his physical strength and with an animalistic grunt, he lunged towards her and spread her legs.

Her husband forcefully tried to thrust her cock inside her but Eeva's walls were tight, too tight. She felt something was poking at her entrance and before her husband even got a chance to push his cock, he came with a groan and spilled his come over her thighs.

Eeva scrunched his nose in disgust and when she stared at her husband, his head was leaned back and his eyes were closed and a sense of pure pleasure was etched on his face.

"Your innocence is so tempting, I couldn't control myself. Don't make it a habit to get away without giving your virginity to your husband."

"Go to your room. I'm spent. I need some rest."

Her husband went to the bathroom and shut the door.

Eeva didn't need to tell twice, she couldn't run half-naked, wrapping the sheet around her body so she quickly slipped into her clothes and ran out of the room. She didn't want to stay a second longer to witness if somehow her husband changed his mind and demanded her submission to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

864K 71.9K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
588K 48.9K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
1.3M 68.1K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...