female creepypastas x Spider...

By JamesHall137

James Parker a very nice boy of 15 he is also Spider-Man while he was fighting a the sinister six a building... More

prelong
chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
harem
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8(short)
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
special chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18 🍋

chapter 2 short

5.4K 79 160
By JamesHall137

James's pov

I then feel like someone is watching me from the darkness I turned around I see nothing.

James: guess it was nothing.

???:(he can sense me but how!)

???:( I better tell clockwork to keep an eye on him he may become a great Ally.)

James: ok let's go home white fang you know what white fang seems to long of a name so how about fang for short.

Fang: WOOF!!!!

Time skip outside the house

James: ok stay in my jacket.

I've then run in the house up to my room and quickly put fang down
Leave the room closing the door.

James: that was a close one.

Thor: what was a close one.

When Thor said that I turned around and punched him in the face.

Thor: ahh son of a bitc-

Thor: I will not get mad that was my fault by the question remains.

He then hears scratches on the door to my room.

James: uhh that's my vacuum cleaner.

Thor: oh really then let's take a look at it shall we.

When he opened the door fang jumped up and into his arms.

Thor: looks more like a dog then a vacuum cleaner.

James: (snatches fang and said) I'm not going to be able to to get rid of him.

Thor:why.

James: because fang is the only friend I have here besides you.

Thor:( oh great can't get rid of it now he named him.)

Thor: you may keep him but I won't clean up after it.

James: (whispered) you don't even clean up after yourself.

Thor: what was that.

James: nothing.

Thor: fine and I won't tell anyone you got suspended oh by the way I just found out that hulk is going to come to spend the next week with you.

James: I'd that a good idea?

Thor:not at all so wanna watch a anime.

James: yeah oh I got an idea if you can watch this one anime 3 times with no looking away then I will cook your favorite meal.

Thor: it be that bad what's the name.

James: (smirks evilly) boku no pico.

The next day

James: come on you couldn't even the last three episodes.

Thor: shut up.(burfs in toilet)

James: I still can't believe you're still throwing up from last night.

James: I'll see you later I'm going to go toa arcade.

Time skip 4 hours after the arcade

As I was coming out of the arcade I felt like I was being watched so I decided to go down an alley to see if they would follow me when I went to the alley I found myself in a dead-end.

James: come on out I know you're there.

When I said that she appeared.

???: Well well looks like I've been found out you're good I might just have some fun with you.

she then licks her lips and I couldn't help but blush a little and she did that.

???: Oh like what you see. (giggled)

James: I'm sorry but what's your name.

???:oh excuse me my name is laughing Jill.

James: I think I heard that name somewhere before.

She then ran at me thinking to catch me off guard but I played along until she got about 5 feet from me then I just jumped over her she didn't realize I was behind her so I being funny did this and she was looking around for me.

James: BOO!

Jill: ahh! (Turns around and tries to punch you)

You caught her fist easily but there was a lot of force to it.

James: surprisingly normal citizen like you could have a power like this.

Jill: just what the hell are you.

James: (I'll tease her a bit voice gets deeper) me I'm Batman.

Jill: .    .    . What.

James:(giggling)

Jill: and I thought I was the one with the jokes.

James: so why did you try to attack me.

Jill: you seem different that's why.

as I was looking at her I could tell she was a little taller than me but not by much. She also had a black and white cone nose.

James: well I'ma take you with me to interrogate you some more good night.

Jill: wait wha-

Before she finished I jumped over her again and knocked her out with a tranquilizer I always keep on me.

James: nighty night.

Time skip

James: (opened door) hey Thor you done puking your stomach out.

Thor: shut it it's your fault.

James: oh by the way we got to guest she tried to attack me so I brought her back.

Thor: who is she.

James: she said her name is laughing Jill or something.

Thor dropped his plate that he was about to put a sandwich on it broke he looked towards you and saw you holding her bridal style.

Thor: (by Odin's beard not her that means the others will come soon.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Prodigy By Raye

Fanfiction

147K 4.1K 53
DONT FORGET TO READ PART 2 AFTER Please remember to join my discord for updates on the final copy of Prodigy, and other stories! "I was born in 192...
173K 3.5K 31
{COMPLETED} You are Tony's Starks daughter, trapped inside the Avengers HQ. Trying to learn how to be an avenger without your dad figuring out, while...
153K 4.8K 56
After May Parker was murdered by an anonymous killer, Peter Parker is left with no guardian and close to being put in a Foster Home. At the last minu...
14.2K 415 21
Peter Parker lives with his Aunt in a small apartment, while struggling financially peter is also holding the burden of a school bully. What happens...