Yep, I'm....Gay

By ZeroSkittlez

16 year old Grant Carpenter, is a closet gay. He's so far back in the closet he might as well be in Narnia. H... More

Yep, I'm....Gay {Intro & 1}
Yep, I'm....Gay {2}
Yep, I'm....Gay {3}
Yep, I'm....Gay {4}
Yep, I'm....Gay {5}
Yep, I'm....Gay {6}
Yep, I'm....Gay {7}
Yep, I'm....Gay {8}
Yep, I'm....Gay {9}
Yep, I'm....Gay {10}
Yep, I'm....Gay {11}
Yep, I'm....Gay {12}
Yep, I'm....Gay {13}
Yep I'm....Gay {14}
Yep, I'm....Gay {15}
Yep, I'm....Gay {17}
Yep, I'm....Gay {18}
Yep, I'm....Gay {19} END
Yep I'm....Gay {20; 1 year later} EPILOGUE
Any Questions?
4 Year Anniversary
Author's Note

Yep, I'm....Gay {16}

14.6K 534 373
By ZeroSkittlez

~~~Cale's POV~~~

Someone was outside banging on the door pretty hard. The moment I opened the door and almost instantly Grant threw himself at me. His cheeks were stained with tears. He was sweating and crying and looked really tired. He wrapped his arms tightly around my neck and sobbed into my chest.

"Grant? Grant, baby, what's wrong?" I asked. He didn't answer. He just kept crying, clinging to me like a newborn baby clinging to its mother. It made my heart ache to see him so upset like this. He wouldn't even move. I looked back at my parents who were giving me concerned looks. Even Danny was surprised. My mom walked over to me and put a a hand over on my shoulder. I picked up Grant, holding him in my arms as if he were a child and he buried his face in my shoulder. He needed me. I turned and walked up the stairs and into my bedroom. I sat down on my bed, keeping him in my lap and rubbed his back waiting for him to calm down. His breathing became steady again and tears had stopped falling from his eyes. After a few moments of silence, he finally sat up and stared into my eyes.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I questioned him. He looked away, not wanting to answer, but I needed him to. I gripped his chin forcing him to turn back to me.

"Tell me what's wrong. Why are you so upset?" I asked. He sighed.

"My parents." He simply said.

"Your parents?" I questioned.

"I told them. I told them I was gay and that I had a boyfriend." He said his eyes watering again.

"Your face. What happened to your face?" I said noticing that one of his cheeks were red and in the shape of a hand.

"I hit the door on my way out." He lied.

"The door gave you a handprint mark?" I said, not in the mood for him to be lying to me.

"Doors can have hands." He said sheepishly.

"You're lying, Grant." I told him wiping a stray tear from his cheek. More tears began falling again.

"Did your parents hit you?" I asked.

"Y-Yes. My dad did." He replied.

"Are you okay?"

"You want the truth?"

"Yes I want the truth."

"No...."

He looked so desperate right now. He was hurt. Way more than I could have imagined.

"They didn't accept you huh?"

"No...they hate me now. I just know they hate me. I'm a disappointment."

"Baby....you're not a disappointment."

"You're only saying that because I'm your boyfriend."

"If you were really a disappointment, would I have asked you out? Would we even be dating right now? Would I....would I have such strong feeling towards you?" I asked.

"I guess not."

"Exactly." I said gripping his hips, and pressing my lips against his. He kissed me deeply puller me closer to him, tangling his fingers in my hair. I pulled back breaking the kiss.

"I can stay here, right?" Grant asked.

"Of course you can." I said ruffling his hair. He crawled from on top of me and yawned.

"You seem tired. You want to go to bed?" I asked him.

"Yea." He said. He took of his shirt and pants, staying only in his boxers and crawled into my bed. I took off my clothes as well and crawled in with him. When I looked over at him he was already fast asleep. I chuckled to myself. He looked so cute. He's so sweet and innocent. I didn't like seeing him getting hurt and I felt so strongly towards him. I think....I think maybe I....love him.

++++++++++

"Cale?" I heard a voice calling my name. I slowly opened my eyes and found Grant laying against me, my arms completely wrapped around him. He was poking me in the chest, blushing. I quickly unwrapped my arms and sat up embarrassed.

"I'm so sorry Grant. I guess I may have cuddled you while we were sleeping." I apologized. He chuckled and pulled me back down and snuggled against my chest.

"Grant, as much as I would love to sit here with you, we still have school." I told him. He sighed in disappointment.

"I don't want to go to school." He mumbled. I rubbed his hair affectionately.

"I know. I won't make you go." I said. I climbed out of the bed, Grant blushing since I was only in my boxers.

"You're staring." I chuckled.

"No I'm not." He said looking away. I pulled on a pair of jeans and a gray t-shirt. I threw Grant a pair of my basketball shorts and a red t-shirt with the word Ba-Zinga written across it. He put them on and walked up to me." I wrapped my arms around his slim waist and pulled him closer enough that our lower bodies were touching. I pressed my lips against his as he gripped my forearms. He licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth pushing my tongue in his. Our tongues battled for dominance. So he was putting up a fight now, huh? I like that.

"Hey now. You're supposed to be eating breakfast, not each other's faces." My mom said from the doorway.

"Mooooom." I groaned pulling away from Grant as he giggled.

"Awww Grant did you just giggle? That was so cute!" I said ruffling his hair.

"No! Stop it!" He said swatting at my hand.

"No that was adorable! Do it again!" I laughed.

"No. I'm not doing it." He said pushing away from me. He walked downstairs and sat down at the table.

"So you're gonna stay here Grant?" My mom asked him.

"If it's okay with you." He answered.

"Of course it's okay." She said smiling.

"Little Grant's staying?!" Danny said coming into the kitchen. Grant nodded as Danny hugged him.

"Stop it Danny. He's my boyfriend." I said pulling Danny away. Danny stuck his tongue out at me.

I sat down and ate my breakfast and left.

++++++++++

I walked in the building and found Zoey and everyone else.

"Where's Grant?" Zoey asked curiously.

"He's at my house." I told her.

"Why?" Loren questioned.

"He's getting away from his homophobic parents for a while." I answered.

Evan came up and jumped on Loren's back.

"Hey bitches." He greeted us.

"I'm not a bitch." Loren said.

"Yes you are." Evan laughed.

"You know you love me." Loren smirked. Evan's face turned red and he didn't answer. (A/N: They are definitely getting a story. I just couldn't resist.)

"Anyways you said he's getting away from his parents? So he told them huh?" Zoey said. I nodded, "He was hurt pretty bad. Like really upset."

"Oh okay. We should get to class guys." She said checking her watch. I walked to language with Evan and Loren. When we got in I took my seat next to Kyal who was giving me a sly grin.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh nothing. Looks like your boyfriend isn't here huh? Funny." He responded.

"Funny how?"

"He might not want to come to school ever again. Or should I say he should want to." He snickered.

"What do you mean?"

"Guess you'll just have to wait and see."

++++++++++

At the end of the day I went straight home to go see how Grant was all day. When I opened my bedroom door, he jumped up from where he was sitting and hugged me.

"Oh my god! I missed you all day. I was so lonely." He fake cried.

"Oh did my little Grant miss me?" I cooed. He looked up at me and nodded. I chuckled and cupped his face kissing him deeply.

"Can we go out please?" He asked.

"Go where?" I questioned him.

"It's a secret."

"Okay go put your shoes on and we'll leave." He let go and grabbed his shoes, putting them on and then pulled me out of the house.

Grant drive my car down to the parking lot across the bridge into the city.

"Why are we here?" I asked getting out of the car.

"This is my thinking spot." He said walking under the bridge. I followed behind him. When I got under he was sitting down watching the water flow. I went and say down next to him putting one arm around his waist as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"It's soothing. Sitting here being able to just think. No noise besides the water and the cars going by. And now it's even better because I have my boyfriend here with me." He sighed.

"So you come here-"

"When I need to get away from the harsh reality." He finished my sentence. He closed his eyes and just sat there. We sat there for a long while. Then I got a text from my mom saying that we should come home for dinner. We left the bridge and went home.

++++++++++

The next day Grant had agreed to go back to school.

"You're sure you're okay enough to come back?" I asked him.

"Yea. I'll be fine." I nodded and got out of the car. When we walked in the building, everyone's eyes were on us. Some people started whispering and pointing.

"What's up with everyone today?" Grant asked. Just then Evan ran up to us.

"Guys you're not gonna believe what's happened." He said.

"What?"

He handed his phone to Grant and tapped the screen. A video showing me and Grant making in my room that time Danny caught us played. Grants eyes widened and his mouth dropped open.

"You said Danny wouldn't post that!" He said turning to me, fear filled his eyes.

"He wouldn't. He knows what it would do." I said.

"Who's Danny? Kyal posted this." Evan said a little confused.

"Kyal?!" Grant panicked. So that's what he meant by he wouldn't want to come to school.

"Oh look. It's the faggots everyone." Kyal laughed. Grant turned to him.

"What the hell is you problem?!" Grant yelled terror filling his voice.

"Oh nothing. I'm just having some fun." Kyal snickered flicking Grant in his forehead. Grant grabbed Kyal's wrist and pulled his fist back but Kyal grabbed his arm and pulled him to the ground.

"Hey! Leave him alone!" I said advancing to him just as two guys grabbed my arms and pulled me back.

"You're not helping your little faggot friend." They laughed.

"It's was dumb for you to try to fight. You can't win." Kyal said before punching Grant.

"Grant!" I yelled. People had gather all around us and we laughing at Grant.

"You're a fucking disgrace to human kind." Kyal laughed, kicking and punching him even harder. Grant had begun bleeding from his lip and nose. He struggled to get away but Kyal wouldn't let him.

"Anyone got a sharpie?" He asked. Some kid laughing, came up to him and heading him one. Kyal wrote across his forehead and both his cheeks. "Cock sucker" on his forehead, "Faggot" on one cheek, and "Dick lover" on the other. Tears filled his eyes as he struggled not to cry. When Kyal let him go, he got up and hurried out of the school. The guys let me go and I rushed after him. It had begun raining outside.

"Grant!" I shouted. I spotted him sitting on my car. I couldn't tell if he was crying or not because of all the rain. I slowly made my way over to him.

"Grant..." He didn't look up at all. I cupped his face in my hands, pulling his head up. I stared into his deep blue eyes as he stared into mine.

"I can't do this." He simply said. I sighed before bring my lips to his. He kissed my back hard, despite his bleeding lip. He needed me more than anything right now. I broke the kiss and rested my forehead against his.

"Yes you can." I said. He put his hand over mine snuggling into it, tears streaming down his face.

"Grant!" I heard a voice yelling. We both looked up and saw someone running up to us.

"Dad?" He whispered. His father made it to us and pulled him away from me.

"What are you doing out in the rain like this? Why are you bleeding?" He said hugging his son.

"Did you do this to him?" He growled turning to me.

"No sir. He's my boyfriend. I'd never-"

"So you the faggot that's got that disgusting idea in his head." He snarled, "Come on Grant. We're leaving."

I looked at Grant as he nodded his head and got off my car. His dad took off his coat and put it around him and lead him away. I saw them get in a car and drive off, leaving me standing outside in the rain feeling like shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 91 19
Charlie Smith is new to this years hockey team at Edgewood High. He's already making friends with the hockey team and surely enough attention from th...
286K 11.8K 49
" But the dare is so easy, all you gotta do is pass the chocolate." " Through a kiss! " College life is already hard but Cale's friends had decided t...
151K 4.2K 33
Nathan's life: school, work, secrets, and survival. Ryder's life: soccer, friends, awesomeness, and his mom's annoying attempts to set him up. Nathan...
9.7K 391 18
A closeted young man from a Caribbean country moves to America and ends up in the same college as his online crush yet unable to come to terms with h...