π™·πšŽπšŠπš›πš, π™Όπš’πš—πš π™°πš—πš οΏ½...

By Madame_Diamond

||Ninjago x Reader|| We miss what we've lost, then forget what we have... You have lost your memories, they a... More

Chapter 1: Aches Of Amnesia
Chapter 2: Wandering Days
Chapter 3: Home
Chapter 4: Junkyard Brawl
Chapter 5: Never Trust So Easily
Chapter 6: Just A Can Of Peanuts
Chapter 7: Make An Enemy Into Your Friend
Chapter 8: King Of Snakes
Chapter 9: Mechanical Heart
Chapter 11: Harmonize
Chapter 12: The Royal Blacksmiths
Chapter 13: New Roommate
Chapter 14: Light The Flame
Chapter 15: All Or Nothing
Chapter 16: Rise Of The Devourer
Chapter 17: Giant Snake Problem
Chapter 18: The Fall Of The Great Devourer
Chapter 19: Starting From The Bottom
Chapter 20: What You Have Is What You Need
Chapter 21: Dareth
Chapter 22: Yar, There Be Pirates
Chapter 23: Pirates Vs Ninja
Chapter 24: The Cake Is A Lie
Chapter 25: Double Trouble
Chapter 26: Ninjaball Run
Chapter 27: Child's Play
Chapter 28: Wrong Place
Chapter 29: Wrong Time
Chapter 30: Unresolved Wounds
Chapter 31: Stone Army Uprising
Chapter 32: Voyage To Sea
Chapter 33: Lighthouse In The Storm
Chapter 34: Preparation
Chapter 35: Lights That Shine In A Dark Place
Chapter 36: Countdown
Chapter 37: Loss Of Color
Chapter 38: Dawn Of A New Era
Chapter 39: Resurgence
Chapter 40: The Silent Fist
Chapter 41: Off The Grid
Chapter 42: Broken Bonds
Chapter 43: Golden Curse
Chapter 44: Digitalize
Chapter 45: Time Spent Together
Chapter 46: Among The Stars
Chapter 47: Titanium Heart
Chapter 48: Clockwork Heart
Chapter 49: Lost And Found
Chapter 50: Outsiders
Chapter 51: Meeting Of Old Friends
Chapter 52: Skepticism
Chapter 53: This Is How We Play The Game
Chapter 54: Raising The Stakes
Chapter 55: Black And Blue
Chapter 56: The Roundabout
Chapter 57: Nothing To See
Chapter 58: Everything Is Not What It Seems
Chapter 59: Regrets And Apologies
Chapter 60: The Unknown Element
Chapter 61: Where Your Loyalties Lie
Chapter 62: Only One Remained
Chapter 63: Stuck In The Present
Chapter 64: Serendipity At Its Finest
Chapter 65: It's A Start In The Right Direction
Chapter 66: Money Under The Table
Chapter 67: Twist And Turn Of Events
Chapter 68: Winds of Change
Chapter 69: Where Various Paths Collide
Chapter 70: Follow The Wind
Chapter 71: Weep Not For Roads Untravelled
Chapter 72: Stiix and Stones May Break My Bones

Chapter 10: Spark

14.7K 518 851
By Madame_Diamond

Song Quote: Juliet
"I wanna make
A color that no one else has seen before I wanna be so much more
I hope that she Looks at me and thinks "shit, he's so pretty"
Something I can't believe
But I need to understand When I can power through And when I need some help from you When I should stand my ground And when I need to just sit down Sometimes I act like I know But I'm really just a kid With two corks in his eyes And a bully in his head."
~~~

Your Pov:
"Where did Nya even get the Serpentine bones?" You whispered to Lloyd as you listened to the girl in red's presentation about the different types of Serpentine.
Lloyd shrugged writing down small notes and doodles on his paper.

Sitting across from the young boy you sat next to Zane whilst the falcon rested on your head.

"Some villagers unearthed the remains of this Fangpyre a few miles away. It predates the golden age and must be hundreds of years old" Nya explained gesturing to the bones next to you. "Although the venom in the fangs of the fangpyre genetically mutate human cells into reptilian, I've learned there could be a way to stop the effects without creating a antivenom."

You glanced over at the others to see what they were doing. The ice ninja next to you was taking very detailed notes while Kai listened instead of writing.
Meanwhile Cole was doodling a picture of himself as Jay gazed at Nya with a dreamy look.

Raising an eyebrow you looked between the two noticing a connection. Setting that aside you started copying Zane's notes hiding your own doodles.

"If one is able to wildly raise their heart rate, hypothetically it could reverse the effects of the venom." Nya explained while you made a mental note for the future.

The girl stopped for a moment putting a hand over her mouth warily. "Uh, excuse me is anyone wearing perfume? I'm severely allergic to perfume" Nya said as her cheeks flushed a bright pink.

"Don't look at me" You raised your hands in defense immediately "I don't own anything like that."

"You told me it was men's cologne" Jay whispered to the fire ninja.

"Eh, I get them mixed up" Kai shrugged it off earning some chuckles from the others.

"Looks like class is over, time to start stomping some serpentine before they find a fangblade" Cole pumped up as the ninja stood up to leave.

"Sounds like a plan" Kai added "I'm very excited to join" Zane replied as they all left the room with the falcon following behind.

"I'm gonna go get a snack, want anything?" Lloyd asked you as he started to leave.

"I'm good kid, I'll catch up in a bit" you replied with your mind elsewhere as you started picking up your stuff.

Jay stayed behind and you saw how he stared at Nya before he approached her.

"Uh, hey Nya, I'm sorry the reason I was- you know- I went to Kai because- look, what I trying to say is" Jay stumbled over his words but Nya interrupted.

You stood there with a poker face pretending to be going about your own business while you confirmed the connection between the two. With your limited knowledge of the world you do know about courting.

"I know, it was just a cruel joke I should be fine. Please go fight some snakes" she replied in a reassuring tone.

"No, no, no, I was trying to impress you" Jay corrected adding "Look before Sensei left, he said our heart was the key to unlocking our true potential"

"Impress me? But I look so..." She blushed very flattered.

"Fantastic" He interrupted as he stared at her in adoration "Look maybe if you'll let me I can take you to a fancy restaurant. You don't have to if you don't want to..." Jay asked but one could tell how nervous he was that she would reject him

"You mean like a date?" She tilted her head leaning forward albeit excited.

"Um yeah?" He replied with a awkward and bashful smile on his face.

"Sure! I'd love to, but I have to go before the perfume toxins enter my blood stream and I go into shock. See you tonight" She told him as she quickly made her way to the door and bade him goodbye.

"Yes! Haha!" Jay exclaimed in pure joy breaking out in a dance before getting stabbed by the snake skeleton fang.

"Good job Lover boy" You said aloud making the blue ninja jump in shock.

"You were standing there the entire time?!" He exclaimed in shock finally noticing you holding your notes.

"I had a front row seat" You retorted with your neutral poker face. "You both were looking into each other's eyes you didn't notice me here."

"You could have said something instead of listening to my stuttering" Jay facepalmed face growing a bit red from embarrassment.

"You looked like you were doing fine though" You shrugged walking over to the counter to grab two corks. "Even with the awkwardness" you smiled with your mask off.

The blue ninja sighed running a hand through his styled hair taking deep breaths. "Well whatever, I finally got a date with Nya. Can I ask you what do girl's like on dates?" He asked changing the subject.

"Why would you ask me?" You raised an eyebrow as you jammes the corks on the fangpyre skeleton's teeth so no one else cuts themselves.

"You know I can't ask Kai" He retorted silently cursing out the fire ninja for making him out a fool.

You nodded in agreement "I don't know much about courting but..." you started to say as you walked up to the lightning ninja.
"For starters, you should get rid of your perfume smell. You don't wanna poison her while you're talking" You told him poking at his clothes that was layered in a certain smell.

You grabbed his hand that was cut "You should cure yourself of the fangpyre venom before you turn."

Jay rolled his eyes pulling his hand away "Yeah I know, I'll take care of this before my date. Anything else besides the obvious?"

"Be yourself and just have fun with her, don't overthink it." You told him truthfully. "It's one thing to dress up to make an impression but don't put up a false image" you finished your thought before grabbing the blue ninja running your hands through his styled hair messing it up.

"Agh! Not the hair!" He groaned pulling out a comb as you chuckled "Good luck on your date" You waved leaving the room for a moment before peeping your head back in.

"By any change, Do you have a phone charger?"

~~~

Sitting in the bridge as the ninja looked over the computer you sat in the corner next to the wall outlet hovering over your phone watching it charge.

It was a (f/c) flip phone that had scratches on the edges showing wear and age.

Lloyd sat next to you doodling in your notebook you used for notes earlier. He drew Kai but instead of his brown spiky hair it was only flames. Right next to it he drew a porcupine with the fire ninja's haircut.

Jay slid into the room wearing a nice suit and scarf combo.
The blue ninja almost slipping over his feet as he stepped with newfound confidence.

"Whoa, where are you going Mr Fancy?" Cole asked the blue ninja commenting on his attire.

The blue ninja smirked raising an eyebrow "Didn't you hear? I'm taking Nya to a nice restaurant. A really nice restaurant."

Kai looked over raising an eyebrow "You might wanna change your plans. The bridge just picked up evidence of Serpentine activity over at Mega Monster Amusement Park." The fire ninja gestured to the computer showing an image of the Serpentine taking a picture with a family.

"Pythor would not be there for fun" Zane added in. We believe a Fangblade may be buried underneath the park."

"We can't let them get it!" Jay huffed but he faltered "Oh, but my date..."

Kai frowned at the blue ninja "Jay, if they get all four of them, Pythor can unleash the Great Devourer. Get your priorities straight man."

"We can help you guys get it" you told the ninja standing up with Lloyd continuing. "Jay and Nya can have their date at the park as backup in case the Serpentine get away with the blade" you proposed an idea.

"You sure that's a good idea? Afterall you haven't fought against the Serpentine that much" Kai asked raising an eyebrow.

Jay jumped at the idea "Perfect! I like it!" He exclaimed turning towards the door to go inform Nya the change in plans.

"Hold it fool" you grabbed the blue ninja's arm forcing him to stay.
"Loosen your clothes you still have to breathe" you hissed fixing Jay's jacket that was buttoned too much and his scarf looked like it was choking him.

"There you go" you hummed turning him around and shoving the blue ninja towards the door.

"Didn't take you for a wingman" Cole smirked nudging you playfully.

"He needed the help, he's hopelessly falling over his feet" you sighed shaking your head.

~~~

Holding Lloyd in your lap you both clung onto the ice ninja as the snowmobile rode landing in the middle of the amusement park.

The ninja's vehicles transformed back into their golden weapons as they surveyed the park.

Looking around you could easily tell that something was wrong in the amusement park just from the atmosphere alone.

"Where is everybody?" Kai asked aloud barely seeing anyone in sight.

Lloyd nodded adding in "This place is always packed."

You glanced at the three ninja raising an eyebrow asking "Should we split up and look around?"

The sounde of screams filled the eerie silence as civilians poured out from a ride nearby.

"Wait a minute that ride was never scary" Cole pointed out skeptically.

"Venomari" Zane nodded knowing exactly where the Serpentine were.

"Should we get Jay?" Kai asked before deciding to head in.

The earth ninja shook his head "Let's not bother the love birds I think we can handle this."

The ninja took off heading into the ride with you and Lloyd tailing behind.
You grabbed the young Garmadon telling him "Stay out here. If we fail to get the fangblade then go find Jay and Nya."

"Right. Be careful" Lloyd nodded turning on his heel to find a hiding spot nearby.

Turning on your heel you followed not far behind the three ninja easily catching up.

"Not. so. fast!" Kai yelled as he held his flaming sword at the ready glaring at the snakes menacingly.

Cole looked at the fire ninja skeptically "Really? That's the best you got?"

"I couldn't think of anything on the fly" Kai admitted in his defense.

"How about 'Time to burn'? Or 'jump on this fire ride'?" Cole offered alternative ideas.

"Well next time you lead" Kai told Cole completely ignoring the snakes.

"Next time I will" the earth ninja replied bickering with the fire ninja.

"Oh yeah if you can catch up" Kai argued waving his fire sword around.

"Watch it!" You hissed cowering away from the red flame.

"You gotta follow my lead" Cole ordered and readied his weapon to fight.

The three ninja in front of you refocused themselves on their enemies. You pulled out one of the throwing knives you saved and held it at the ready.

The four of you charged in fighting back against the Serpentine.
You took down two easily with the swipe of your knife and the swing of your leg.

"Watch and learn, Brothers" Zane told his two brothers. The ice ninja held his golden shurikens together as he closed his eyes. When he opened them again they glowed an icy light blue.

His body glowed a powerful white aura as crystalized ice formed on him. Light blue light circulated his body before releasing an ice cold blast.

Your instincts flared up rolling to the side out of the way skidding across the ground.
When you looked back at the ice ninja he, Cole and Kai were all encased in icicles.

"Oops..." was all the ice nindroid could utter as he was trapped in his own element.

The Serpentine all erupted in laughter at their expense. You subconsciously brought your hand up facepalming at the ninja but also let a low inaudible chuckle escape your lips.

Pythor took this opportunity to make his getaway. You took off after his tail and once you reached outside he was within your grasp.

Jumping onto and off some railing you leapt snatching the blade from Pythor's hands holding it in yours.

"Not today old chump" you smirked under your mask as the Anacondrai glared you down.

"Get her!" He roared as you took off running.
You spotted the young Garmadon "Get Jay and Nya!" You yelled to him running in the opposite direction.

You could hear the Serpentine at your feet as you ran through the park. Your mind stringing together a plan as you outmaneuvered each swipe at your feet.

You passed by some trashcans kicking them over as you ran. The Serpentine on your trail easily bypassing them.

Running down an alleyway in an attempt to elude the snakes you found yourself at a dead end in between two buildings.

Turning around they closed in on you. Staying surprisingly calm you bit your lip taking off running towards the Serpentine.

Jumping up you wall ran right past them still clutching the blade in your hand. One Hypnobrai was eating some cotton candy and he held up a scorecard with the number eight on it.

Catching the serpents off guard you took the opportunity to lose them. You boosted yourself up onto a building hopping from one to another losing them in the process.

You hid undercover and when you peaked out from your hiding spot behind a neon sign you saw Nya's Samurai suit getting torn down and overrun by Serpentine.

~~~

"Oh come out, come out, wherever you are Miss Migrant" Pythor hissed as Nya was being strapped into the rollercoaster.

Looking out onto the traps you watched as snakes tampered with the ride. Taking out tracks so it will fall through a hoop of fire.

From your hiding place you stayed still and silent listening to Nya's voice as she struggled against the metal chains.

"Are you truly as detached as you make others believe?" Pythor taunted his voice echoing through the park as he tried luring you out.
"Would you let this girl ride her one way trip to the grill? Do you even care?"

"(Y/n) get away with the fangblade! I'll get out of this!" Nya shouted and you could hear her struggles but the chains didn't budge.

Pythor awaited any response asking "Is it not hot enough out here or should I put more to the fryer mix?"

"(Y/n)!"

Your heart stopped hearing Lloyd's plea and grunts as he fought the snakes that held him still.
Closing your eyes you could make out their silhouettes as heat burned behind your eyes.

"It's their fates in your hands. For you I figure you do have a brain to know what happens when you don't comply. Give us the fangblade and we'll let them go" Pythor said aloud as he spun around pinpointing your direction.

The cunning Anacondrai's silhouette stared right in your direction. Unable to see his violet eyes but knew they stared deep into your being. He was silent as if indirectly telling you he knows where you are.

Before you could move Serpentine had climbed up onto the building you hid on top of. Springing off from your kneeled position you made a run for it deciding to aim to grab Lloyd and Nya who were strapped to the rollercoaster.

As you jumped off from the one story high building you felt a chain wrap around you leg. Before you could react you felt it tug pulling your feet out from under you as your face and upper body collide with the hard dirt down below.

You felt weight pile onto you sending more pain throughout your body.
Clutching the fangblade in your hand refusing to let go with what strength you could muster.

Pythor slithered over to you with a fangy sinister smirk on his face.

"Huh, if you were truly a threat you would have come up with a better plan. But I guess you could only work with what you had. Yourself." he hummed to himself looking down upon you as you were pushed deeper into the dirt by the Serpentine.

Pythor kneeled down easily plucking the silver blade from your clutched fist. He let out a chuckle as you were forced to your feet unable to fight the snakes that held you in place.

Pythor used the tip of the fang blade to lift your chin as he insulted you more. "You're amnesia makes you weak. Lacking knowledge and wisdom, I can only guess how much of a shadow you are of your former self..."

~~~

Third Person's Pov:
Jay fled the restaurant looking around for the girl in red that left during their date.

He looked over spotting Pythor and his lackeys with the fangblade in their hands.

"Hey!" He called out to them and once spotted they pulled out their weapons.

Jay grabbed his nunchucks that were secured on his back. He twirled them ready to send an electric shock at the Serpentine.

Instead of recoiling at his power the group of snakes fixated their sights on the small tail that stuck out behind the blue ninja.

They broke out into a wail of laughter for the second time today overall having a ball at this amusement park.

"Oh what happened? Snake bite your tongue?" Pythor taunted earning even more laughter from the other serpents.

Jay let out a growl of embarrassment charging in their direction ready to take care of them himself.

"Jay! Help!" Nya called out to him making the blue ninja halt in his tracks.
His eyes widened when he saw Nya, (Y/n) and Lloyd chained to the rollercoaster.

Pythor gave the signal and a lever was switched causing the rollercoaster to start. The wheels began to turn sending them on their supposed merry way on this new coaster of doom.

"Stay calm Lloyd. We'll get out of this" (Y/n) told the young Garmadon in a quiet tone. She was keeping a brave face for him but in reality it's because her confidence was shot at her own humiliation of a rescue and getaway  earlier.

"Later alligator, let's go boys" Pythor bade goodbye to the blue ninja and left.

Jay made a split second decision choosing to save the three over going after the Fangblade. He ran over jumping in next to Nya's seat as he tried to pull the chains off her.

"What happened to you?" Nya asked him taking in his drastic change of appearance.

"What happened to you?" The blue ninja retorted as unanswered questions lingered in the air.

"We have to get you guys out of here" Jay grunted as he pulled against (Y/n)'s chains in an effort to at least get someone free.

Nya looked down and saw the little tail sticking out of Jay's clothes.
"Were you bit? Take off your scarf" she told him with concern on her face.

"I'd prefer not to" Jay replied admittingly  "I was meaning to tell you but, I didn't want it to ruin the date."

"Oh, that's so sweet" Nya awed sweetly as she wrestled around in her chains.

"Ew" Lloyd fake gagged at their little flirting turning away.

The two in front of Lloyd and (Y/n) were too busy going back and forth coming up with ideas to get free.
(Y/n) took deep breaths silently focusing on how to get out of the chains.

Lloyd watched her movements and how she practically forced herself to become calm. She shifted around in the chains moving them downward to her waist.

The young Garmadon's eyes lit up in astonishment as the girl managed to free both of her arms. Once again he saw how cool she was in his eyes compared to the ninja.

The rollercoaster approached the top of the first drop of the rollercoaster. (Y/n) tapped both of their shoulders with her free hands interrupting their conversation.

"Hold on" she told them as the four all braced for the rush of wind. As the ride dipped down along the tracks.

The breeze ripped the red scarf from Jay's head revealing his scaly skin to everyone.

The ride got faster and faster as the four looked around in a hurry as to figure out how to get out of this mess.

Jay felt around on his face feeling the warm cloth stripped from his face. He looked over at Nya who stared right at him.

The blue ninja cowered insecurely hiding his face behind his hand "Don't look at me, I'm a monssster" he hissed.
"Though I hate the sssamurai, where isss he when you actually need him?" Jay muttered looking around and calling out for the one in the red mech.

"The Samurai isn't coming and I haven't been honest either" Nya muttered catching the blue ninja's attention.

He turned back to her confused "Why?" Jay asked.

"I'm the samurai" Nya confessed with visible guilt on her face.

"You're the sssamurai...?" Jay's eyebrows raised in surprise and shock as fear was on his shoulders. "We're running out of tracks!"

"My head hurts..." Lloyd hissed trying to hold himself together but the way the ride moved finally started to have a motionsickness effect on the boy.

(Y/n) gave the blue ninja a good shove forward "Snap out of it." She growled grabbing his shoulders to make him face her.

"Jay stop trying to change yourself into someone you're not. You have your quirks and flaws but that's what makes you who you are and that's great" she growled shaking his shoulders slightly to make him pay attention.

"Don't you ever be ashamed for being yourself. Be proud of all that you are and strive to become better."

(Y/n) finished her talk to the blue ninja snapping him out of the mist that clouded his mind and stressed him out. While her words came out as encouragement, the tone she spoke with came out more as threatening then a pep talk.

He stared into the masked girl's (e/c) eyes and saw how dead serious they were yet held some compassion.

Jay's body glowed a bright green and yellow hue as he turned back to his normal self.

"You're turning back to normal!" Nya noted with a smile on her face.

"I've never been complimented in the most threatening way possible..." Jay chuckled at both girls rubbing the back of his neck. "I guess my heartrate sped up..."

The rollercoaster was getting close to the end of the line.
"This is it..." Nya muttered looking around hopelessly and Lloyd zoned out.

"Brace yourselves" (Y/n) told them as she grabbed Lloyd holding him closely.

Jay looked down exhaling as if a weight had been taken off his shoulders.

He stood with confidence as blue power glowed around his body.
His eyes glowed blue as he was enveloped in an electric ninja suit.

"What's happening?" Nya gasped as lightning coursed through him.

"My true potential!" Jay shouted teleporting like a clap of thunder in front of the rollercoaster.

Floating in front he used his power over the electricity to slow the ride. He pushed against the hull with all his might bringing the ride to a full stop right before the ring of fire.

The blue ninja collapsed from the power resting his head on the hull for a moment.

(Y/n) slithered out of her chains and helped Nya and Lloyd out of theirs.
The masked girl helped Jay to his feet as the four descended from the rollercoaster.

~~~

Your Pov:
"No more rides for a while..." Lloyd whined as his head was still dizzy from the rollercoaster.

"Do you need me to carry you?" You asked the young Garmadon who barely nodded a yes.

You picked him up with the boy nuzzling into your neck as you followed Jay and Nya to group back up with the others.

"You really had me fooled I never guess you were the Samurai" Zane told Nya once they learned the truth.

"I wish I had a sister like you" Cole complimented the girl in red.

"Technically I was the first to discover her secret and didn't we agree whoever we thought was the best would naturally be the green ninja?" Kai perked in striking a pose "The green ninja, the destined ninja to defeat lord garmadon huh?"

"Why would we say that?" Jay raised a eyebrow pretending not to remember the old bet.

"Yeah I'm drawing a blank" Cole replied bluntly raising a eyebrow at the red ninja.

"Nope that conversation is not in my database" Zane added into the conversation.

Kai turned to you pleading with you to be on his side. "Come on (Y/n), you remember?"

"There's a lot I don't remember porcupine" you replied with a stone cold stare earning a snicker from Lloyd at the nickname much to Kai's dismay.

"If that were the case then I would be the green ninja"  you rolled your eyes internally having grown annoyed with this topic.

"You know what I learned today?" Jay voiced aloud. "No matter what kind of secret you have, it's important to be yourself" Jay stated taking the wisdom to heart.

"Yeah that's cute. What I learned is the Serpentine now have the first fangblade" Cole retorted in a bored tone.

"We are getting stronger though, one day we will all reach our true potential and Pythor will be stopped" Zane pointed out with optimism.

Jay replied in a proud tone "We figured all this out without sensei, pretty good for us."

"I wonder what Sensei is doing now..." Kai wondered looking out in the distance in thought.

Everyone decided to head back to the Bounty for dinner. Walking together and talking you listened quietly as you held Lloyd who nuzzled into your coat.

You noticed Jay and Nya walking together with an awkwardness from earlier lingering. Naturally you decided to help Jay like a good wingman as Cole called you.

You walked behind them and tripped Nya by the ankle. Nobody saw what you did but she fell to the side and Jay caught her but not before she accidentally plopped a kiss on his cheek.

He turned bright red stammering over his words as she apologized.
Jay helped her to her feet but she left to go talk to her brother.

When Nya was put of sight you turned around mouthing "You're welcome" and winking at Jay who only glared at you with a blushing face.

~~~

Author's Edit: September 18th 2020

(What a shocking turn of events compared to the original version of this chapter)

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 989 87
(Tw- Language) β€’β™‘"I'm glad I met you." "I'm glad too... And remember... I will always love you. No matter what happens."β™‘β€’ β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘...
5.5K 141 16
All Y/n knew from the beginning was cruelty. Her alleged father, his right-hand man, and her sister always seemed out to get her. Even the lowly serv...
2.7K 75 9
THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED, I am currently writing a new one and am leaving this one open for anyone who wants to read it! "Being transported into th...
1.1K 13 22
Long before time itself had a name the first dimension was forget by 18 elemental gods. but after a big corruption start to poison many of them and d...