take me there

By spectregiest

Pieces of mind, my imagination is in shatters. Allow me to give you a tour through my mind one shard at a ti... More

train theory (MAJOR TW)

Intro to TMT

6 0 0
By spectregiest

"I created 11:59 when I realized I wanted to put my poetry out here. Well, I've also written a lot of short stories too. This will be for my own personal stories, rants, fiction thingies, and any prose that I right with no fan related references (unlike most of my writing)."

Welcome to take me there (TMT),

These stories won't be complete, and a lot of them will be left forever untouched after I first publish them. However, if one gets more attention than another and people seem to want a part two??? I'll listen. First story coming soon, but I wanted to go ahead and make this so I don't forget about it or give up.

Enjoy, babes,
Robyn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 421 33
here you will find a few of my ideas. Have fun :) -Angst + Character death (Chapter 1) -slownburn??? Idk/Mialotte (Chapter2) -family drama (Chapter 3...
12.7K 305 4
စိတ်ကူးယဥ်အပြာစာ Noel GL Top ကဒွိလိင်ပါ
8.6K 166 30
Oneshots on Alessia Russo If you have an ideas on what you want the oneshots to be on then comment at the end of each of them .
33.5K 7K 30
A Lawyer, Bold with a bit of anger issues, Smart, Not in good terms with his Father. A Girl, Sweet but Insecure about her weight, With Career tension...