Dragonball Mae

By kadenzajinx

*Completed* Mae is the daughter of Goku and twin to Gohan. All her life she has worked hard to keep up with h... More

Mae's Forms
Mae vs Gohan a training battle
First session with Whis
Goku vs Mae: A fight between father and daughter
This is divine power
I will get stronger!
Mae goes home
Lets have a tournament
The tournament continues
I will fight!
The tournament is over, see the golden dragon
Dreaming of the past
Training with saiyans
Goku and Mae vs fake Vegeta?!
From the future we meet again
Goku Black
Saiyan pride
A halloween special
Mae and Zen-Oh, friends?!
Into the future
Super saiyan blue vs super saiyan rosé
Zamasu
Save the Kai, save the future
Rematch
Saiyan Blood
Divine judgement
Mae drawing
The final battle
Goodbye Trunks
Come forth Shenron
Rematch with universe six
The death of Goku
Come on Zeni!
The Zen Exhibition Match
Mae and Gohan
Son Goku
Time to form a team
Recruitment
Android 17
Stop the poachers
Witchcraft
This is my power
Super Saiyan Mae drawing
Wake up Buu!
Rage and Guilt
Special: High School Days
To the World of Void
The Tournament of Power
Kale's Rampage
Super Saiyan
Warriors of love
Speed
Sniper
Frieza and Frost
Spirit Bomb
Halfway
Six vs Seven
Kefla
Love and Beauty
SSGSS Mae drawing
Love vs Strength
Tricks
Machine
Vegeta's Pride
Rising Power
Team Up
Chibi expressions
Saiyan Strength
Jiren's Past
Prince Vegeta
Ultra Instinct
Power of Trust
Mae and Jiren
An Unexpected Visit
Twin Birthday
Pride Troopers
Reckless
Girls Day
The Prophecy
Drae
Planet Lync
Chibi Mae and Jiren
Casualties
Three Star
Jiren vs Drae
Purple Gold
Eternal Dragon
Twins
Mae and Gohan Drawing
Mae vs Belmod
Bachelorette Party
Mae and Goku Art
Wedding Day
Honeymoon
New Chibis
Frieza's Wish
Paragus and Broly
Fight, Saiyan
Broly's Loss
Gogeta
Reunion
Adventure
More Art!
Future Twins
Chi and Gicchin
Young Mae and Gohan Art
More art!
Coordination
Arrogance
Mae and Vegeta Art
Home
Mae vs Mae
The Evil Saiyan
Vegito vs Cumber
Maeoku Art
A Saiyan's Tail
Time Patrol
Goku Ascends
Save Universe Six!
Kamin and Oren
Fused Mae Art
The Strongest Mortal
Counter Attack
Omen
Universe Seven
Mae and Jiren ToP Art
Hearts
Rampage
Kamioren vs Goku
Super Saiyan Drae Art
Zamasu's Ambition
God-Killer
Mae and Gohan Chibi Art
Fan Art!!
Mageta
A Warrior's End

Return

1.5K 39 7
By kadenzajinx

Drae suppressed her energy once she got back to earth. She walked barefoot through a city, her torn dress blowing around her knees. A woman with blonde hair came up to her. "Miss are you okay?"

Drae inspected the woman, she appeared to be in her early 30s. She was wearing a pencil skirt with a grey blouse. "No that outfit won't do." She shook her head.

"Huh?" The woman tilted her head. "Are you in need of new clothes?"

"What's your name, human?" Drae asked.

"It's Bethy," she answered. "I'm a personal assistant. If you need new clothes I know of a place that can help."

"Fine, you will be of some use to me." Drae grinned. "I need clothes I can fight in."

"Y-Yes of course." Bethy said leading Drae into a store. She took her to the women's section and Drae started looking at different outfits.

'You know hiding out power isn't gonna stop Gohan from coming.' Mae said as Drae put on a black sports bra and black pants. She pulled a purple tank top over her head and headed over to the shoes.

'I'm counting on it.' Drae said shoving Mae back to the dark.

"Oh those clothes look good on you!" Bethy said as Drae walked passed her. "By the way I don't think I got your name."

"Drae." She said looking at the shoes. She grabbed a pair of black boots with purple leg wraps. She slipped on the boots and wrapped her ankles, tucking her pants in.

"Nice to meet you Drae." Bethy said cheerfully. "It's so odd that we met today. You see I just got fired from my job. My boss was a cruel man and he didn't like that I fought back against him."

Drae was about to snap at the woman but she turned to face her instead. "How would you like a job?"

"Really?! How much would you pay me?" Bethy asked.

"I won't kill you. How's that." Drae smiled and walked out of the store.

"Wait ma'am you have to pay for those!" A security guard came running forward.

Drae held a finger up and shot him in the chest. Bethy looked in horror and then back to Drae. "So Bethy wanna work for me?"

"Uh, y-yea!" Bethy stammered, fearing for her life.

"I sense her." Gohan said looking in the direction Mae was.

"Who?" Goku asked.

"Mae." Gohan said. "She must be suppressing her energy but I know she's here."

"Let's go after her then." Vegeta said.

"No we need a plan." Gohan said. "If she's here by herself then that means that she killed that guy."

"So what." Vegeta shrugged.

"That means she probably has the knife that was controlling her. If her power has increased this much I imagine it'll only go up more." Gohan explained.

"Bethy find me a penthouse that I can set up a base." Drae commanded.

"Right away." Bethy said bringing her phone up. "There is one but it's occupied."

"Take me." Drae said following her.

Bethy brought her to a tall building. "This is the one."

"Excellent." Drae smiled walking in.

The door man stopped her. "Ma'am this building is for owners only."

"Sir I suggest you let her in." Bethy said as she watched Drae scowl.

"Now now, Bethy." Drae held her hand up. "You heard the man this is for owners only." She picked the man up and threw him through a window. As the other people began to run and shriek she and Bethy went to the elevators.

"We have the place locked down." Some security guards said as they swarmed her.

Drae took them all down and opened the elevator doors. She looked up the shaft and turned to Bethy. "Top floor?"

"Yea but how are we going to get up there?" Bethy asked. Drae didn't answer, she grabbed her by the wrist and flew straight up the elevator shaft to the top floor. She held a hand out and blasted the door open revealing a huge penthouse suite.

"Hey you can't be in here!" A man came running at them. Drae simply dodged him and he fell down the elevator shaft.

"These people." Drae sighed. There was another man sitting on the couch looking frightened.

"Please don't hurt me." He trembled holding his hands up.

"Alright." Drae said as she tossed him down the elevator shaft.

"I thought you weren't going to hurt him!" Bethy exclaimed.

"I didn't. I killed him." Drae said walking around the apartment. "Pick a room and it's yours. I have some business to handle so stay here."

"There isn't anywhere I could go." Bethy sighed as Drae walked out to the balcony.

'Why are you keeping the woman?' Mae asked as Drae hopped up on the railing and fell. She caught herself in mid air and took off to Korin Tower.

'I don't have to explain anything to you.' Drae replied.

'Fine. You know going to Korin's will be a waste of time.' Mae said.

'Do you ever shut up?' Drae snapped shoving Mae back down.

Drae arrived at Korin Tower and was greeted by Yajirobe and Korin. "Hey there. Do you have any senzu beans?"

"Dende told us you might be coming." Korin said. "We gave out senzu beans to Gohan already."

"Figures." Drae said dropping the act.

"Are you planning on killing us?" Yajirobe asked.

"Not today." Drae said as she left. This time she was heading for Capsule Corp.

She landed and Gohan and the others were no where to be seen. She walked in and went straight to Bulma's lab. Sure enough when she opened the door Bulma was tinkering at a device. "Let's go." Drae said startling her.

"Mae why are you here?" Bulma said backing up.

"I'm here for you." Drae smiled.

'Get the dragon radar too.' Mae said. 'Don't want those idiots summoning the dragon.'

"Shut up." Drae said out loud. She walked over and grabbed the radar and pocketed it. "Now Bulma."

"I won't go with you." Bulma said holding a wrench up.

Drae snatched it away and knocked Bulma unconscious. She tossed her over her shoulder and left. As she was walking out Vegeta ran up to her. "Mae what are you doing! Let her go!"

"It's Drae." She said as she launched energy blasts at him. In the smoke she disappeared back to her penthouse.

"Drae you are back!" Bethy said greeting her. "Who is this?"

"This is Bulma." Drae said laying her on the couch. "Hey wake up!" She said shaking her.

"Huh? Mae where am I?" Bulma asked sitting up.

"My name is Drae and this is my penthouse." Drae smiled.

"What do you want from me?" Bulma asked.

"I want you to fix this." Drae said handing over the teleporter. "When I'm done with earth I wanna be able to go elsewhere. This can do that but I don't know how it works."

"This is a really interesting device." Bulma said inspecting it. "Who's to say you aren't going to kill me the second I fix it."

"Bulma you are like a mother to me." Drae said. "But I suggest you fix it. I'd hate to do something I will regret."

"R-right." Bulma stammered.

"Looks like we have company." Drae grinned as she felt Goku, Vegeta, and Gohan coming for her.

She jumped down and met them on the road. "Give me back my wife!" Vegeta yelled as they approached.

"No." Drae said crossing her arms.

"Mae why are you doing this?" Gohan asked.

"I'm glad you asked, dear brother." Drae said. "Did you know there is a prophecy just for us? It has to do with this dagger." She gestured to the knife on her leg. "The jist is that I get my darkness awakened and you get nothing. When I kill you I gain your power but I suppose the same can be said for you."

"That doesn't make any sense." Gohan said.

"Yea well that's how it is." Drae said. "I know you can feel it. That pull, you wanna fight me as much as I wanna fight you."

Gohan swallowed hard, she was right. "I don't know what you are talking about."

"Enough of this!" Vegeta snapped. "I'm going to beat some sense in you!"

"Try it, Vegeta." Drae grinned bringing her hands up.

"Unlike Kakarot I won't hold back." He said powering up to super saiyan blue.

"Neither will I." Drae said powering up. Her purple hair and aura glimmered in the sunlight. "This is super saiyan Drae. What do you think?"

"Tch, let's see how strong this transformation really is." Vegeta said as he flew at Drae.

He punched at her and she blocked it with her forearm. "Don't be so predictable, Vegeta." Drae said as she held an energy ball to his stomach.

"Damn it!" Vegeta swore as he jumped back. He wasn't fast enough and he got caught in the blast. He slid on the ground and jumped back up. "Big Bang Attack!" He yelled holding his hand up.

Drae side stepped and the energy went soaring passed her and blew up a building behind them. "So predictable."

"Vegeta we shouldn't do this here!" Goku said grabbing him.

"Let's take this elsewhere." Vegeta scowled.

"Fine. These people are gonna die soon anyway." Drae shrugged as she followed Vegeta and Goku.

They hovered above the bay a safe enough distance from the city. Vegeta flew forward and grabbed Drae pushing her into the water. She countered and punched him in the face before kicking him up out of the water. She sent three energy balls up and he dodged. She flew up using that opening and kicked Vegeta into Goku. They both got knocked back and Drae laughed.

"You're fighting me! Not Kakarot!" Vegeta yelled.

"This fight is over." Drae said bringing her hands in front of her. "Final!" She then brought her hands to her side. "Ka-me-ha-me," her energy continued to build. "Ha!"

"Final Flash!" Vegeta yelled as he unleashed his energy when she did. The two beams met in the middle and Vegeta pushed back with everything he had but hers was stronger. When he took the full force of the attack he dropped his form and fell to the sea.

"Vegeta!" Gohan yelled as he flew down to catch the saiyan prince.

"My turn." Goku said bringing his hands up.

"I've beaten you before." Drae grinned.

"Only cause I let you." Goku smirked. "It's time to get serious."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 199 23
The last female of a mostly extinct race, who was held captive her whole life by the very being who extinguished them- Is thrown back into reality an...
152K 3.1K 96
Sibella- The only daughter of Raaz & Zane - members of Planet Vegeta's Elite Warriors. Planet Vegeta is under attack, everyone is called to fight! Bu...
2.4K 37 18
In Age 762, Vegeta and Bulma have a boy they named Jackarot. Although Vegeta Hating the name referencing Kakarot (Aka: Son Goku) Jackarot trains with...
13.1K 220 102
A young girl from the same future as future Trunks has to deal with the death of her father. Her older brother trains her but is soon killed by the a...