Vans//Jack Gilinsky

Af dolanbxtches_

"Hi, welcome to Vans, can I help you with anything or are you just looking around?" "Well, you can help me wi... Mere

31/3/2014
31/3/2014

Beginning

4 0 0
Af dolanbxtches_

There's only one reason why I've decided to write about Jack G. I love him and Jack J so much. I love their music, and just them in general. So here Vans with Jack Gilinsky as the main character.

31/3/2014

"Hi, welcome to Vans, can I help you with anything or are you just looking around?"

"Well, you can help me with getting your number"

"That comes with a price"

"Alright, how much?"

"Your number."

lower case intended

*********
As said before I love the Jack's, and it's never to late to write about something or someone you love.

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

955K 36.1K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
330K 19.1K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
114K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
584K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.