Adopted by Bts (Jungkook bloo...

By juicyytangerine

Imagine what it would be like living with Kpop idols. The chaos and the love you would feel. They are the bes... More

Beginning Part. 1
New Start
New Start Pt.2
New School
Bully
A New Crisis
The start of Bts and Blackpink
The start of Bts and Blackpink Pt.2
A New Crisis Pt.2
Arguments and Change
Decisions
Decisions PT.2
Trade
Different
New book(s) and some other stuff
The End

Beginning Part. 2

1.3K 35 0
By juicyytangerine

Y/N P.O.V

When Jungkook pushed me out I did as he wished and ran while crying. I regretted that I didn't go back in. I was busy in my thoughts that I wasn't focusing on the sidewalk that I ran into a lady.

????:"Are you OK dear!? What's your name?"

Y/N: "HELP ME PLEASE! MY DADS ABUSING MY BROTHER!" *cries*

????:"OHH YOU POOR THING! HOW CAN THEY DO THAT TO KIDS!"

She probably is calling the cops. I hope they get there soon before Jungkook gets even more injured.

Jungkooks P.O.V

*coughs a little blood out*

Jungkook:"HOW COULD YOU THINK OF HURTING YOUR OWN FAMILY! HOW CAN YOU EVEN BE CALLED A FATHER!"

Dad:"HOW CAN YOU BE CALLED A SON! YOU STICK UP FOR HER NOW BUT IN THE END YOU WILL SEE SHE IS NOTHING BUT A WORTHLESS PIECE OF JUNK!"

I lay some kicks on his stomach. He starts to yell harder and threatens to kill me. He went to the kitchen to grab a knife until...

Y/N P.O.V

Olivia (the lady) and I ran to the house. I heard muffled screams as we got closer. I opened the door then I saw dad with a..... KNIFE?!!?!!

Olivia's P.O.V

When Y/N opened the door I saw a man holding a knife to a kid!

Olivia:"GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HIM YOU MONSTER!"

Dad:"AND WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT!"

???:"PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!"

Jungkook's P.O.V

Right that moment I saw the cops barge in. They cuffed my so called dad. I stood up a little dizzy and ran to Y/N.

Jungkook:"Y/N! THANK GOD YOUR SAFE! I told you to leave.

Y/N:"Like I would ever listen." *cries*

Jungkook:"Why are you crying you child."

Y/n:"I thought dad killed you. Then once I come in dad is holding a knife to you!"

Jungkook:"Y/N! I could ta-"

Right then when I was about to say I could take care of myself I blacked out...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 52 12
Just a story about BTS' living as students. WARNING : cursing, harsh words, etc.
78.4K 2.6K 81
Wanna know the life of two younger siblings with cool but strict elder brother? Yeah you are at the right place.
1.4K 34 98
"I can't love all of them, I have to choose." You get RM, your childhood best friend, back in your life and meet with the members of the boy band he...
1.6K 44 20
Life where you are nothing and no one loves you is really a shit, but you have to live through it. But there will be always a person just for you.