Forever yours

By radkam80

This story is of Sameer and Naina from Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai. Naina Agarwal is a quintessential girl who f... More

The Gamechanger Night
Pyar ka Ehsaas
Thodi si Jalan
Nok Jhok
Amar Prem
Saat Vachan
Khoobsurat Raat
The Doomsday!
Kuch Dabe Hue Sach
The Heartbreak
Jija Saali ki Dosti
The Care of Love
Revolution!
Pyar Toh Hai!
Bacha Liya!
Ek Naya Adhyay
Grih Pravesh
You are Beautiful
Maidan-E-Jung
Dhobi Ghat
"Naina sang Sameer"
Thank you!!!
Isstriwale Jija
The Stylist Lover
The Handsome Chauffeur
Responsibility
Regaining the Trust
Tera Saath Na Chodunga
First Love Letter
Shuru se Shuruat
Sapnon ka Saudagar
Please note!
Bromance
....Thoda Hai Baaki
Dooriyan Duur Ho Gayi
Ek Vachan
Sharing the Bliss
The Challenge
Fugly

Thoda Sa Pyar Hua Hai...

1.4K 162 51
By radkam80

Part 32

She couldn't get a hold on her feelings. The anger, hate, distrust or betrayal didn't seem to permeate her heart anymore. His care, concern, friendship, partnership, faith and above all love had taken over her heart and mind. How much ever she tried, she couldn't deny that she was losing it all again and falling for him all over again. After that night of promise that she could exhibit only friendship and he would pursue and fight for her love, he had never once pushed her. They had fallen into a comfortable routine, he would wake before them, get in his early morning practice, help her with hair or packing the school bag and drive her to school. Tenple dates and doctor's visits were also a part of the regimen. Since he was the driver that came with the car rather than the other around, he was indispensable for the clinic visit, and usually Arjun made it a point to join them as an elder so that they could avoid another one, and Rakesh also happily relinquished any daughter-related duties to whoever was ready to shoulder them.

Sameer and Arjun had an unspoken understanding about this arrangement coz as much as he trusted Sameer that he would never take advantage if his sister was left alone with him, the protective big brother antennae wiring did not shut off at the snap of the finger. Although he wasn't ready to openly discuss his sister and her love with either Sameer or Naina, he very well understood that though she didn't admit, she was most comfortable at the doctor's with him only.

Sameer was ready for the selection day and mechanically performed all the tasks as usual without faltering but his body language and fidgety fingers gave away the nerves. He knew he had never been so nervous about anything before, never exams also even if he had hardly studied, but today was different. He had responsibilities riding on him, he was answerable to many, and most of all, Naina, though didn't show it, was looking up to him and depending on him to gain a strong footing as the pair to be selected for the competitions. He couldn't fail, period.

Naina didn't say a word but she clearly saw that he wasn't his chirpy self and was unusually quiet. When they were ready to leave, Chachiji hurriedly came out of the kitchen with a small bowl and spoon. "Aare zara ruko tummlog!"

"Kya hai Mummy? Waise hi late ho raha hai", Preeti stated annoyed.

"Sameer beta, aaj tumhara cirket ka selecson hai na...Naina ne bataya tha. Toh yeh dahi cheeni khakar jao. Saare kaam achche hote hai". Chachiji looked at Naina to acknowledge her information and filled a spoonful to feed him.

He too looked at Naina and recollected that she had brought the same for him during the headboy competition match, but he had rudely declined. So, today she had repeated the gesture but via Chachiji. He gave a small smug smile presuming that she hadn't cared about how he had reacted to her gesture previously, her best wishes for him to excel prevailed. Though, if she had made the same gesture today herself, he would have gladly accepted it and even would have been ecstatic that she cared so much even if she labeled it as friendship. But she ensured that he would still get his good luck charm.

"Kya sochne lag gaye beta? Jaldi kha lo warna der ho jayegi". Chachiji drew his attention back to her.

He fed from her hand, "thank you Chachiji" and touched her feet for blessings. The trio hurried downstairs to the car and as usual Naina comfortably rode in the front.

After a couple minutes driving, seeing that Naina continuously stared outside the window and Sameer focused completely on the road, Preeti decided to intervene. "Naina, aaj Jijaji ka selection hai. Dekh kitne nervous hai. Tu kuch achcha bol degi toh unka mann shant rahega".

Naina glared at her sideways for calling him Jijaji so openly in front of both of them and asking her to do exactly that she had been avoiding since a few days, unnecessary small talk. She was sure that if she looked directly in his eyes, he would see right through her soul and understand her heart's desire. She was almost sure that she had forgiven him due to all that penance he was doing just to gain her trust and win her heart but she didn't know what was holding her back yet to say it out loud.

Sameer felt a bit light hearted at Preeti's words and Naina's reaction was a clear indication that her heart and brain were in a turmoil. But it was up to her to come to terms with it and decide as per her own wish. It was extremely difficult to not make the slightest push coz it would result in a shove and there was no way he was compelling a love confession out of her. It had to come of her own free will no matter how long it took. Coz only then it would be permanent.

They reached the school and went through the day as usual sitting next to each other. He focused in the class with eyes glued in the front on the blackboard whenever the teachers wrote or explained anything, but Naina could feel the tension exuding out of him and knew that physically he might be in class but mentally he didn't have the least bit idea of whatever was happening. His brain was totally preoccupied.

He had hardly eaten in the lunch hour and she noticed. After recess, Shantaram came with a circular during Lochan Sir's class and he read it aloud. "Cricket team ka selection school ke baad ground mein hoga. Jo jo hissa le rahe hai, unhe der tak rukna padega". Ideally, the event was to begun in the afternoon but somehow it was postponed to after-school hours. As if acquiring extra time would have given him more confidence, Sameer sighed and closed his eyes for a second. He could feel her gaze on him constantly throughout the day. Even if she was not looking, he knew she was thinking about him.

Later in the day, he gathered his belongings and when they were all about to leave the class, he stopped her. "Naina...mujhe selection ke liye der tak rukna padega. Toh tum ghar jao". He looked at his friends, "Munna, tu gaadi lekar ja aur Naina Preeti ko theek se ghar pahuncha dena". Since Swati was standing right next to Naina, he added, "aur Swati ko bhi". That was the least he could do for his brother whose story was jeopardised due to him.

Munna Pandit were surprised and looked at each other intently that how could Sameer even contemplate that either of them would be absent during his selection. "Nahi bhai...hum tujhe chodke kahi nahi ja rahe hai".

"Munna Pandit. Samjho yaar...Naina mere saath school aayi thi...ab na jane kitni der tak rukna padega...unhe time se ghar pahunchana zaroori hai".

"Nahi Sameer..." Munna again tried to refuse. "Munna Pandit, koi ek toh chala jao....please".
Both boys shook their head but Sameer continued to convince them when finally Naina intervened.

"Koi kahi nahi ja raha hai. Munna Pandit tumhe chodke kahi nahi janewale hai. Aur hum toh partners hai na...teachers ne kaha hai na ki sab kuch saath mein karna hai...toh saath mein hi karenge. Aur waise bhi Papa ne meri zimmedari tumhe di hai na, toh main tumhare saath school aayi thi, tumhare saath hi wapas jaungi".

She turned to Swati, "Tu Preeti ko lekar rickshaw se chali ja. Woh ghar pe bata degi ki hume late hoga". Swati nodded and blinked indicating her support to her friend's decision, glanced sideways towards Munna and left. The guy had no idea how he should feel...whatever look that she gave him, wish he understood her better.

When the four reached the ground, Arjun came looking for him panting and half sweaty, "kab se dhoondh raha tha tumhe".

"Kya hua Arjun? Main changing room mein tha".

"Haan...woh selection din mein hona tha, ab postpone ho gaya toh ab mujhe coaching ke liye jaana hai...Bombay we koi coach sir aaye hai, apne experiences aur tips share karne".

"Tumhe jaana chahiye. Itna achcha mauka miss nahi karna chahiye". Sameer clapped his shoulder and assured him.
"Sorry...chahta toh tha rukna par tum jaante ho agar Papa ko pataa chala toh...".

"Its ok. Tumne meri bahut help ki hai. Jo kuch tumse seekha hai, game ke waqt yaad rakhunga". Sameer reassured smilingly.

Arjun looked at Naina, "chal Naina, tujhe ghar chodte hue chala jaunga".

Naina didn't hesitate one beat, "main ruk rahi hoon Bhaiyya".

Arjun scrunched his brows but then looked at Sameer who was staring at her with a gleam in his eyes and a goofy smile on his face and she was confidently staring at her Bhaiyya as she wouldn't do it any other way. Arjun understood. He agreed to her decision and nodded and smiled.

Then something that she had never dreamed could happen in this lifetime occurred right in front of her eyes. Arjun hugged Sameer in a right encouraging brotherly hug and wished him, "All the best! Mujhe yakeen hai tum sirf select nahi hoge, balke captain select hoge". He patted his shoulders for motivation and in confidence of his prediction before leaving.

Something totally moved inside Naina while Munna Pandit were equally surprised by the devil brother's gesture.

When the participants were called upon to assemble in the marked zone, Munna Pandit hugged him to wish good luck. He glanced hopefully at Naina and though she couldn't get any words out, her misted eyes clearly indicated that his building a bridge with her brother had gained him brownie points and her trust in him had increased by leaps and bounds. He only smiled to indicate that he understood.

When he started to walk away, the voice from behind him, "all the best Sameer" poured warmed honey over his icy nerves. He halted in his tracks, turned around, she smiled at him, one that reached her eyes and that was all he needed. His heart, mind and his gut were warmed with her love and acceptance and assurance. He grinned with the emotion that charged up his energy that gave him confidence to succeed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 979 10
This SS is a like a sequel to my previous SS "By your side". The story is based on the blossoming romance between Sameer and Naina from Yeh Un Dinon...
59.3K 9.4K 76
One believes in true love, the type when your heart misses a beat at a mere glance... he is waiting for someone with whom he falls in love at first s...
41.3K 3.9K 32
Arrange Marriage story of Samaina...💖 Look how Sameer experienced love at first sight when he saw a girl's photograph. He kept her in his dreams but...
8K 688 8
Hiii everyone... I'm back with a Samaina FS (Five shots) Naina Agarwal is staying with her Phulla bua since last seven years... The reason was one...