The Biggest Decision of my Li...

By blueshellberriez

Grace has the richest family in the world. Everyone says she has the best life ever, until her family put her... More

Preview for The Biggest Decision of my Life

181 4 1
By blueshellberriez

preview...

___________________________________________________________

I walked into the my room in the orphanage. I sat down sighing and rummaged through my backpack trying to find my phone while I still could use it since it is about to die and I can't charge it here. Just then a huge man stood where my doorway is and came to me.

"Hello there." he said politly. I just sat there unsure of what to do. "Listen, Grace, umm you have a big decision to make, possibly the biggest decisionof your life but umm," he thought for a moment then continued, " everyone here is a vampire. But your not.." I just sat there afraid of him and everyone. I back up to the railing of my bed and he smiled. "Don't worry I won't hurt you!" I came up to him again and relaxed a little.

"What happens since I am not a vampire?" I asked confused about all of this.

"Well, you have three choices. Your first is, you have to be adopted in two months or you either have to become a vampire or die.." There was only silence and I backed out of the room and ran all the way to the door and opened it. I ran as far away as I could get and kept going even when they called for me.

"Come back Grace!" I heard everyone yell, I was terrified then before I know it that man grabbed me and took me back. I cried all night that night not believing what I heard.

Ok I need 10 VOTES to make this whole story! :) Sorry I just need some votes and stuff! :D Oh and I hope you liked it!! :)

Continue Reading