Bloodborne Hunter Male reader...

By Mg0MH98

A Hunter that has seen and lived trough everything in his years, a hunter who killed the moon presance and be... More

Prologue A New Waking World
Hunter Info
Harem pt 1
Harem pt 2
Chapter 1 A Strange New World
Chapter 3 The UA Entrance Exam
Chapter 4 Showing Her My Dream
Chapter 5 A Hunter In UA
Chapter 6 Bomb Training
Chapter 7 A False Alarm, Or A Distraction
Chapter 8 An Attack Of Prey
Chapter 9 A Petty War And Training
Chapter 10 Red The Color Of Love........And Blood
Chapter 11 The Power Of A Hunter
Chapter 12 An Attack Of Vermin
Chapter 13 The Truth Revealed
Chapter 14 The Training Camp
Chapter 15 A Hunters Love (Lemon-Izumi)
Chapter 16 Camp Training And A Broken Child
Chapter 17 A Hunt Of The Night
Chapter 18 One Hunter Ends All
Chapter 19 A New Home
Chapter 20 New Hunter Tools
Chapter 21 Two Different Worlds But Same Purpose
update on pc situation
Halloween special: A nightmare on UA street
I'm back
Chapter 22 A Time With A Serpent
I need to do other things + teaser chapter
Promoting myself because I'm a piece of shit
Legion's Influence
Why I don't update.

Chapter 2 A Time of Passing

21.8K 286 441
By Mg0MH98

Characters will develop relations over time, some earlier than others

Hopefully you like this one

-------------------------------------------------

3rd Pov

When (Y/N) awoke he felt weight on his chest, looking down he saw izumi sleeping he decided to watch her sleep. Moments later izumi woke up and realised where she was lying and looked up at (Y/N) and blushed madly as she lept back while letting out a shriek, (Y/N) only responce was a chuckle as izumi got her clothes and rushed to the bathroom. (Y/N) was left alone to his thoughts as he dressed himself in his Hunter set a common attire amung hunters.

Over the last 6 months (Y/N) and izumi became friends she had learned about his adventures in yharnam and the nightmare and the people he met and saved, needless to say she was amazed at his achievements and the feats he has gained.

(Y/N) still had little knowledge of the world he was in but luckily izumi explained many thing from the hero society to cars and other inventions people made in this world. Izumi felt happy because she had a friend that didn't care if she was quirkless, a friend that looks after her and helps her with tasks no matter how little or insignificant.

Over the 6 months (Y/N)'s been living with the midoriya's the hunter has been helping around the house and with any other tasks, it's the least he could do after letting him stay. (Y/N) was enjoying his break from the usual beasts, hunts and great ones, this is a fairly peaceful world compared to my one.

(Y/N) Pov

I was currently watching 'TV' as izumi and inko call it and waiting for izumi to return, looking at the wall mounted clock I was that it was still an hour before izumi returns home. Being bored with his current situation (Y/N) made his way outside, it was a nice day, with the sun shining brightly and creating a nice warm atmosphere. I decided to head over to Izumi's school due to my lack of activities. I was wearing Gehrman's attire today why? well I find no need in wearing a hunter garb due to the lack of beasts.

_This is what you're wearing_

As I made my way down the streets the school came into view, upon entering I was looking around for izumi's class room, I asked the messengers and they told me where izumi was, upon ariving at the door I slid it open.

3rd Pov

The door to the class slid open and all the students and the teacher looked at the door and were surprised to see a male wearing a tattered outfit, all the girls had blushes on their faces due to seeing the males face, it was a perfect shape that complemented the males (E/C) eyes and (H/C) hair which was calm and calculated. Izumi on the other hand was shocked to see her friend here, IN HER SCHOOL! this along with the fact that he gave a faint smile when he saw her which made her blush.

Izumi: "H-hunter w-what are y-you doing here!?"

The entire class now turned their heads towards Izumi because apparently she knew this guy

Hunter: "Why I came to accompany you on your way home, I apologize but I was quite dulled by the lack of interesting things to do in the meantime"

The class turned their heads back to 'hunter' doing a strage gesture, strange to them but normal to him.

_you don't have your weapon out_

Izumi: "B-but I have class!"

Hunter: "Don't worry the class should end right about..... now"

As on cue the bell rang out signaling the end of the last lesson with the students free to leave they began packing up and leaving or that's what would've happened if not for the hunter walking over to katsumi and doing the same gesture to her.

Hunter: "Greetings miss bakugo, I am hunter it's a pleasure to meet you again"

Katsumi was confused and surprised 'again'!? did they already meet?

Bakugo: "What d'ya mean 'again'!? Who the hell are you!?"

Hunter: "Oh I guess you don't recognize me in this outfit, well I'm the one who aided you with the sludge monstrosity some time ago"

This shocked not only katsumi but the entire class, he was the same person 6 months ago back when the sludge villain attacked and held katsumi hostage.

Bakugo: "T-THAT WAS YOU!?"

Hunter: "Correct"

Hunter affirmed with a small nod. After that hunter turned to Izumi and offered to help her with her stuff, she accepted, however the moment was interrupted by explosions emitting from katsumi's palms as she stood up.

Bakugo: "WHAT IS THIS SHIT DEKU!? HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW HIM HUH!?!"

Both Izumi and hunter turned their heads to katsumi

Izumi: "W-w-well k-kac-chan I-I-I-"

Hunter: "I'm a friend of Izumi and am currently staying with her"

Hunter cut off Izumi answering katsumi's question, the answer shocked the entire room again. Izumi the quirkless girl has a guy staying over at her house. Izumi was blushing redder because the class now might think he's her boyfriend.

Bakugo: "WHO THE HELL WOULD WANNA LIVE WITH A USELESS DEKU!?! ESPECIALLY SONEONE WHO HAS A QUIRK!?!"

Hunter: "I don't possess a quirk"

This answer shocked the entire class even more

Bakugo: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR QUIRKLESS!?! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE DEKU!!"

Katsumi turned her gaze toward Izumi and started making her way towards her while setting off explosion int her hands

Bakugo: "YOU BETTER FUCKIN ANSWER ME YOU QUIRKLESS DEKU!!-"

Katsumi got stopped by hunter standing between the two katsumi looked surprised while the class looked shocked and izumi, izumi was worrying for hunter.

Hunter: "I would appreciate it if you didn't hurt izumi"

Bakugo: "WHAT THE HELL IS WITH YOU!?! GET OUT OF THE WAY YOU QUIRKLESS SHIT!!"

Izumi: "H-hunter...."

Hunter: "No"

katsumi was getting angrier by the second

Bakugo: "MOVE OR ILL BLOW YOU AWAY!!"

Katsumi said letting out more explosions as to seem menacing, an attempt which failed

Hunter: "I made my decision clear, now please restrain yourself from hurting Izumi"

Bakugo: "OR WHAT!?! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO YOU QUIRKLESS LOSER HUH!?!"

Hunter only let out a dark chuckle as he pulled out one of his weapons

Hunter: "Wanna see if your blood is any redder than mine?"

The beast Claw

He then transformed it making a beastly creech emit out of thin air causing everyone to freeze in terror

_Couldn't get the sound file uploaded_

Everyone's eyes widened and stared at hunter and his newly transformed hand or claw.

Bakugo: 'WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT!?! HE SAID HE DIDIN'T HAVE A QUIRK!! WHAT'S UP WITH HIS HANDS!?!'

Izumi was scared, scared because of all the tales hunter has told her she couldn't image the beasts of Yharnam but now seeing just a glimpse of it made her shake in fear

Izumi: 'Is this what hunter was fighting against!? how did his hand transform? was it the weapon he's holding?'

Hunter started walking towards katsumi, katsumi on the other hand was backing away with fear in her eyes, her eyes connected with his and she saw how cold and murderous they were she couldn't do anything.

Izumi saw this and grabbed onto hunters arm the hunter in question stopped in his tracks and turned his head to izumi

Izumi: "P-p-please hunter d-don't"

The hunter stared for a few seconds before giving a slight nod and de-transforming the beast claw, with his hand back to normal he put the weapon away and began walking towards the exit with izumi before leaving however he turned his gaze to bakugo.

Hunter: "Take care miss bakugo"

Then he left, the class was silent trying to process what just happened, katsumi however had a faint blush on her face.

_Timeskip brought by (Y/N) teaching bakugo about the cannon_

(Y/N) Pov

After that ordeal with miss bakugo we returned home, I said my sorry for being so rabid back in the class to izumi but she told me it was ok, after that we both spent a plesant time together with izumi telling me about her day and how things are currently ongoing.

We spent a good afternoon walking around town ourselves by going to local vendors and buying food, delicious treats called 'Ice cream' and walking around in a park.

I was currently in 'restaurant' eating food call a 'burger' with izumi I must say I was enjoying the food here, I was occasionally getting stares from people due to my outfit but it didn't bother me.

???: "NOBODY MOVE THIS IS A ROBBERY!"

I looked at the entrance to see a robber, the people inside were scared and some children were crying, the robber made his way to the people at the counter but before he did that I got up and walked in his way. The robber looked at me annoyed.

'robber': "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!? YOU GOT A DEATHWISH OR SOMETHING KID!?"

I only looked him directly in the eyes with a cold gaze, he flinched slightly

(Y/N): "Leave before blood will be spilt"

The robber only laughed and pointed his pistol at me after a few seconds he fired a shot, blood spilt and hit the floor but it didn't hurt, this world was weak it's guns were weak, its 'heroes' were weak, he stood no chance....

Izumi: "HUNTER!"

I only started laughing shocking izumi the robber and everyone else. I took out one of my weapons

The Burial Blade

And transformed it

(Y/N): "Tonight Gehrman joins the hunt"

_You're still wearing Gehrman's set_

I started walking over to the robber whilest he backed away and kept firing at me, the bullets didn't faze me whatsoever. With a swift motion I slashed at his torso and split him in two his upper body slid off of his legs that collapsed underneath him. I walked over to his upper torso he has pure terror, fear and shock in his eyes, the eyes that were straming massive amounts of tears.

'robber': "W-WAIT! STOP PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I DON'T WANNA DIE!!"

He begged but I did not stop I stood over him with my sythe raised looking down at him with cold unforgivable eyes.

(Y/N): "Beasts all over the shop...You'll be one of them, sooner or later"

The robber looked at me in shock

'robber': "PLEA-"

He did not finish his words due to me cutting his head off with a swift motion, blood sprayed on the wall, the ground and some on me. I looked back at my handiwork and put my blade away, looking over at everyone, they were looking at me with fear everyone was the children still crying and the parents tying to get them to look away, everyone was still, I looked over to izumi and she was no different, she looked at me in fear. I only turned and headed to the entrance before stopping directly at the door and looking over at izumi.

(Y/N): "I'm sorry....."

I mouthed before leaving. As I was walking back home the passers by looked at me with wide eyes upon seeing the blood on my clothes, I paid them no mind, I kept walking until I heard a voice callout.

Izumi: "WAIT!"

I stopped and looked back to see izumi running towards me before stopping a few feet away.

Izumi stared at me trying to find the right words to say

Izumi: "Why did you kill him?"

(Y/N): "He made his choice, he would have done the same for anyone elso who got in his way, I only did what hunters do"

Izumi took in the information that I gave her

(Y/N): "I understand if you see me as a monster, I don't blame you it's how I was seen back in Yharnam"

Izumi looked at me silently listening carefully

(Y/N): "I know if you never want to see me agai-"

She didn't let me finish my sentence before embracing me in a tight hug, I was surprised by the gesture because of what I just done and because I still had blood on my clothes.

Izumi: "N-no I don't you did what you thought was right to protect me and everyone else, you're not a monster"

I was surprised to hear her say this, as I looked at her I saw her with tears in her eyes, I returned the embrace. After a couple of minutes we seperated, I then noticed the sun was setting.

(Y/N): "We should get home Izumi, night is about to fall"

She nodded. We walked home with izumi clinging onto my arm once we were at the door and entered the house we were met by inko making dinner, she saw us and was frozen because of the blood, we told her about the encounter with the robber and she was scared that I killed him in cold blood but was grateful and understood since it was to protect izumi.

After dinner we both washed off the blood and got ready for sleep, I layed on the bed waiting for izumi, shortly after she came in and layed next to me, we said our goodnights and drifted off to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------

The next chapter will be about the UA exam and how the hunter will come or how will the heroes will cope with the hunter or will the hunter go drunk with blood?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 1.1K 40
"Oh shinobi, open your eyes." These are the words a small child named Izuku remembers from his extremely vivid dream. He was wounded and hungry, whic...
2.4K 42 6
Tsunaku Senju formally known as Izuku Yagi. He had a great life until he was declared quirkless his dreams to be a hero seemed out of reach. Neglecte...
3.6K 133 9
A long time ago a quirk appeared in China as a child who was born was shining brightly as years past multiple children started to develop more supern...
258 9 4
Long ago years prior to the age of quirks in World of past known as Bloodborne a single hunter had risen up to kill all the evil that plagued Yharnam...