Deeper | Beyoncé & Onika

By idyllicwrites

High school AU: Onika and Beyonce are best friends that start having a sexual relationship after a spanking i... More

𝐜.𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜.𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜.𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜.𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜.𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜.𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜.𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜.𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐜.𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐜.𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜.𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐜.𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐜.𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

6.9K 364 230
By idyllicwrites

"We have to do something."

Candi sat with Thembi and Shawn at a table in the outside cafeteria. They had been the first ones on the table, which was unusual because Onika was usually always the first one at the lunch table. Candi was going to take complete advantage of the opportunity though. Shawn simply sighed while Thembi shook her head, she had only been filled in by Candi over the weekend and she wanted no part in the mess that was going on between Beyonce and Onika.

"Believe me, I've been trying." Shawn said with a shake of his head as he glanced around the open area as it began to fill with other students. "But Beyonce doesn't want anything to do with Onika right now. Which is understandable." He said as he brought his drink to his lips. "I really think we should give them some space."

"I don't think we have time for that." Candi said with a small laugh. "Onika has completely lost her marbles. I noticed it Saturday when she spent the night. She's totally in a darker place right now and this morning she showed me that she wants to take Beyonce down with her." She said before shivering at the look that had been on Onika's face.

"Well, what can we do?" Thembi asked.

"I don't know. I guess we can show them what it was like when they were just friends. We could all hang out together and just have fun like we used too." She said with a nod of her head and looked at the both of them for approval, but Shawn was shaking his head in disagreement while Thembi looked unsure.

"We can't force them to be friends, Candi. Someone just needs to sit Onika down and talk to her." Shawn said with a shrug of his shoulders.

"And who better to do that than Beyonce?" She shot back and Shawn sighed while running his hand over his head.

"I just think-"

"Hey y'all!" Onika chirped as she sat down next to Thembi. The three immediately grew silent as she shifted in her seat scrolling on her phone, completely oblivious to the fact that they had been talking about her.

"Hey, Nika. How's it going?" Candi smiled as she turned her attention to her food for the first time since sitting down.

"I got a D on my science test." She pouted slightly with a small shrug of her shoulder. "My parents are gonna be mad at me again." She said rolling her eyes, and Candi reached over to pat her hand on the table.

"Hey, no worries. I'll go over some of the material with you and you can retake it." She said and Onika immediately perked back up.

"Thanks, love." She exclaimed while giving her a small smile before Aubrey was sitting down next to her. He wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her cheek. She smiled over at him and he returned it before turning towards the others and pulling them into a conversation. Candi watched as her attention back to her food until Beyonce slid into the seat next to Shawn. The entire table took notice of her foul mood though she hadn't spoken a word.

"You okay?" Shawn whispered with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm fine." She scuffed and glanced around at the table. Her eyes narrowed. "What the hell is wrong with all of you? If I wanted to be stared at all the damn time then I'd join the fucking circus." She snapped and they all turned their attention away from her before she looked at Shawn. "Is there something on my face?" she asked as she motioned towards it and he quickly shook his head. "Jesus" She sighed.

Candi cleared her throat as she looked up once more. "So... this Saturday you guys should all come over. We haven't really gotten to hang out together in a while." She said with a shrug of her shoulders while looking around at all of them. Shawn was frowning as he stared at her. Onika pulled away from her conversation with her boyfriend before looking up at everyone at the table.

"I think that's a good idea." She said with a smile before she looked over at Aubrey who nodded his head, smiling as well. Thembi still looked unsure, but nodded her head anyways. Shawn sighed as he looked over at Beyonce who was gripping her fork so tight her knuckles were turning red, her hazel eyes trained on Onika who had turned to whisper in Aubrey's ear as she combed her hand through his hair.

"You don't have to go if you don't want to." Shawn mumbled as he leaned into her.

"What about you, Beyonce? You coming?" Candi asked with a hopeful glint in her eyes as she looked over at Beyonce. She clenched her teeth as she looked at Candi.

"No."

Candi's eyes widened slightly at her answer and Onika stopped what she was doing with Aubrey at the answer as well. She looked at Beyonce and bit her lip as the older girl refused to meet her eyes. "Why not, Bey? It'll be fun." She questioned as she leaned across the table towards her. Beyonce stabbed her salad before looking up at her.

"Stop it, Beyonce." Onika frowned and whispered through clenched teeth.

"Maybe you should ask him to do that the next time he's handling it." Beyonce used air quotes around her words before she grabbed her tray and rose to her feet. "You know what? On second thought, I'll be there. I think it will be fun." She said with a smirk before she turned and walked away from the table with her barely eaten salad.

The table was silent for a few moments as Aubrey looked over at Onika, confused. She lowered her eyes to her tray and pushed her food around pretending not to feel all of their eyes on her. The color had returned to her face full force and she was actually flushed from Beyoncé's words. She was even a little hot and bothered because it had been a good two weeks since the last time she was spanked and she'd be lying if she said she didn't miss Beyoncé's palm against her backside.

"What in the world was she talking about?" Aubrey finally asked through the silence.

" Um... I have no idea." Onika said softly with a shake of her head though she kept her eyes down. Everyone at the table could tell she was lying. Aubrey frowned and his shoulders slumped slightly as he watched her longer while Candi quickly brought up another topic for them to talk about.

The rest of the week went pretty much the same way. Onika and Beyonce ignored and avoided each other the best they could.

Saturday came quickly and Candi set up her home with chips, drinks and cookies. She moved her coffee table so that they all had room to sit on the floor with each other and put on some music before Thembi showed up at her door. She smiled and allowed her in. She went right to the table that was full of food and she shook her head before moving to open the door again, allowing Aubrey and Onika inside next.

Shawn and Beyonce followed half an hour later and the group sat in the middle of her living room, talking and laughing with each other just like old times. Candi smiled because Beyonce seemed content to talk with Shawn and even Thembi while Onika spent her time with Aubrey on the other side of the room. They weren't talking to each other but at least they weren't glaring and sending out snippy remarks to each other like they had done all week at school when they weren't avoiding each other.

"Okay let's play a game!" Candi said as she clapped her hands together, getting everyone's attention. She watched Beyonce roll her eyes but choose to ignore her. They sat around and played Uno for a good hour and Candi tried to stop herself from grinning as Beyonce and Onika even spoke to each other during the game. Maybe they could actually be friends again.

A few hours later Beyonce looked over the half eaten junk spread across Candi's table before someone slid up next to her. "I don't think she has anymore Coffee Rio candy, Shawn." She said with a shake of her head.

"Good thing I don't like those things." Onika laughed as she reached over her to pick up a bag of Now & Laters. Beyonce looked over to her as she frowned slightly. Onika watched her as she opened her bag and popped one in her mouth. "Want one?" she asked with a tilt of her head as she held them out for her.

"No, thank you."

Onika watched her before she glanced over to the others to make sure none of them was paying them any attention before looking back at Beyonce "So are you and Shawn..." Beyoncé's eyes narrowed slightly before she looked over at her quickly.

"No." She shook her head quickly. "He's always been good with break ups and right now he's being a good friend." She said as she eyed Onika before glancing at the others as well. "Shouldn't you be sucking Aubrey's dick or something?" she asked and watched as Onika's eyes narrow, a look of disgust crossing her face at Beyoncé's crude words. She dropped the candy she was holding back into the bag.

"Isn't that what you wanted, Beyonce? I don't think you have a right to be mad at me for sleeping with Aubrey when you basically threw me at him." She hissed back and Beyonce stepped up to her so they were only a breath away. Onika's breath hitched because she hadn't been this close to Beyonce in a long time and the smell of her shampoo, the feel of her breath against her cheeks was overwhelming. She felt her body grow weak slightly from it all.

"Because I thought he was better for you, Onika, but I didn't ask you to flaunt him in front of me." Beyonce growled as she glared down at Onika, who tried to stand a bit tall once she collected herself once more.

"Well I didn't think it'd matter since you're not in love with me." Onika shot back and she watched as Beyonce grit her teeth, rolling her eyes..

"That's not fair."

"No, what's not fair is that you didn't allow me to decide what I wanted. You decided for me." Onika allowed her eyes to go over every feature in Beyoncé's face because she didn't know when they'd ever be this close again. It might be never. Her eyes really focused on her lips and her chest constricted when Beyonce licked them.

"Hey girls." Candi called from the living room and they jumped apart from each other. They looked to the others to find all eyes on them. "Everything okay in there?" She asked and Onika nodded her head quickly. "Okay well we're going to do karaoke next so..." she trailed off hoping they'd catch her drift.

"Nice!" Onika said as she stepped further away from Beyonce, quickly going back into the living room. She jumped onto Aubrey's lap and he smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek. Beyonce frowned slightly before she slowly walked back into the room as well. She sat down next to Shawn, who looked at her expectantly for his candy but she crossed her arms and brought her knees up to her, watching as Candi looked through the songs to sing first.

One of them quickly caught Beyoncé's attention and she shot up and to the touch screen. "I'm going first." She mumbled as she pushed Candi out of her way who looked slightly confused but mumbled in agreement as she sat down next to Thembi. Beyonce took the microphone off it's stand before she turned towards the group as her chosen song began to play. "I'm singing Focus on me by H.E.R." She smiled before bring the microphone to her lips.

Me-Can you focus on me?

Baby, can you focus on me?

Please-

Hands in the soap

Have the faucet's running

And I keep looking at you

Stuck on your phone

And you're stuck in your zone

You don't have a clue

But I don't wanna give up

Baby, I just want you to get up

Lately, I've been a little fed up

Wish you would just focus on

Me-Can you focus on me?

Baby, can you focus on me?

Me-Me

Can you focus on me?

Baby, can you focus on me?

What is this a joke?

You know I get this money

So I guess you can't complain (mm)

You don't have to be alone

If you bring your ass home

You been running through my mind all day

I can't fuck it up

Baby, I just want you to let up (ohh)

Maybe I been a little selfish, I should do better (yeah)

Wish you would just focus on

Me-Can you focus on me?

Baby, can you focus on me?

Baby-Me

Can you focus on me?

Baby, focus

Can't you see?

I just wanna love you, baby

Look me in my eyes

Beyonce tossed the microphone down when she was done and everyone stared up at her silently, though she had kept her eyes on Onika as she took her seat next to Shawn. Candi cleared her throat as she quickly jumped up and picked up the microphone. "Well, that was amazing, Beyonce . I think it'll be hard to follow that up." She chuckled before Onika was jumping off Aubrey's lap and taking the microphone from Candi's hand who looked only slightly less offended than when Beyonce did it.

"Me next!" She smiled and Candi nodded her head. She was glad everything was going smoothly, but she could only hope that it stayed that way.

"Okay. Well I want to sing a song written by yours truly." She said with a wink, making everyone laugh except Beyonce. Candi's smile grew as she nodded her head. Her eyes showing her excitement. Beyoncé's eyes narrowed. She loved listening to Onika, it wasn't often that she shared her talent with others. "I wanna sing with a instrumental, so Thembi, would you please help me?" She asked and she jumped to her feet.

"Sure thing, Onika." She said as she rubbed her hands together before hooking up the beats pill. "When you're ready." She said as she looked up to her. She took in a deep breath before she nodded. All eyes turned back to her as she brought the microphone up to her lips.

Am I just a fool?

Blind and stupid for loving you

Am I just a silly girl?

So young and naive to think you were

The one who came to take claim of this heart

Cold hearted shame you'll remain just afraid in the dark

And now the people are talking

The people are saying that you have been playing my heart

Like a grand piano

The people are talking

The people are saying that you have been playing my heart

Like a grand piano

So play on, play on, play on

Play on, play on, play on

Play on, play on

Am I being a fool?

Wrapped up in lies and foolish truths

What do I see in you?

Maybe I'm addicted to all the things you do

'Cause I keep thinking you were

The one who came to take claim of this heart

Cold hearted shame you'll remain just afraid in the dark

The people are talking

The people are saying that you have been playing my heart

Like a grand piano

The people are talking

The people are saying that you have been playing my heart

Like a grand piano

So play on, play on, play on

Play on, play on, play on

Play on, play on

She lowered the microphone to her side once she was done. Her eyes on Beyonce like how they had been the entire time. The room was silent and Thembi shifted in her seat with slight frown. Aubrey began to clap his hands with a grin on his face, the only one in the room that didn't know Onika's song was for Beyonce.

"That was um... great Onika." Candi said as she quickly stood up from the floor and took the microphone from her. Onika slowly made her way over to Aubrey and sat down beside him as she fiddled with her fingers feeling Beyoncé's eyes burn a hole in the side of her head from the other side of the room. "So who's next?" Candi asked with a chuckle and Thembi quickly jumped up if only to stop the room from sinking into complete awkward silence.

They continued the Karaoke for a few more rounds that Beyonce refused to take part in. She sat on the sofa with her arms and legs crossed and stared at Onika for the most part. The others all tried to ignore it the best they could and it worked for the most part. Once they were done with the karaoke Candi cut off the lights and put on a movie. It didn't take long for Aubrey to fall asleep and he was soon followed by Thembi.

Onika rose from the sofa halfway through the movie, rubbing her sleepy eyes as she excused herself to the bathroom. Beyonce watched her every step, still wide awake with her arms crossed. She stood up when Onika had disappeared all the way up the stairs. Shawn quickly caught her arm.

"Bey don't do it." He whispered with a shake of his head. Candi watched her also with a small frown on her lips.

"I'll be back in a minute." She scuffed as she pulled her arm free and jogged up the stairs after Onika. Shawn sighed as he leaned back into his seat and looked over at Candi.

"Well this is going well." He whispered and she sighed before shoving a handful of popcorn into her mouth.

Why do you think Beyonce followed Onika upstairs?

What do y'all want to see happen in the next chapter? Any ideas?

Thanks for the support💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 1.2K 12
Story compilations. Oneshots and short stories BeyNika Megyoncé/BeyStallion MegNika And more...
257K 17.9K 63
(not g!p) "You're fighting seniors now?! What has gotten into your scrawny ass?!" The teenager looked confused. "What? No, I'm Aaliyahs mom." Beyoncé...
99.5K 4.9K 20
Beyoncé Is A Young Lady Who Loves Her Life Despite The Fact That She Doesn't Really Go Out Expect When She And Her Husband Go Out. But What Happens W...
50.9K 2.5K 12
Nicki & Bey have been best friends since high school, they know everything about each other & nothing has come between them. Except for this one prob...