The popular girl (21+ ff) (ta...

By daebakstory

Disclaimer I don't own the picture in the cover so credits to the owner, this fan fiction is about y/n and Ta... More

The popular girl
The popular girl
The popular girl
The popular girl (last part)

The Popular girl

4.1K 66 0
By daebakstory

The bell rang, Y/n felt upset because she got in trouble, she walked passed Taehyung madly, Taehyung noticed so he ran to her.

Taehyung:"I'm sorry, I won't do it again, I promise."
Y/n:"you embarrassed me, in-front of the whole cla-."

Y/n was interrupted by Suga who punched Taehyung, Y/n tried to stop him, but he kept punching him

Suga:"what did you do to her? You lil f**ker."
Y/n:"SUGA STOP, he didn't do anything."
Suga:"I thought you said he embarrassed you?"
Y/n:"he did, but don't fight please!"
Suga:"I'm sorry man."

Suga helped Taehyung up.

Announcement:"SUGA , TAEHYUNG, AND
Y/N please report to the office."

Y/n was shocked because her name was called,
Suga and Taehyung walked to the office, y/n followed.

Principal:"You two sit down, while I talk to Mr. Min yoongi in provate."

Y/n and Taehyung waited outside

(Y/n pov)
I can't believe I got called in the office, for what? For stopping a fight, unbelievable.
Taehyung started to talk to me

Taehyung:"I'm sorry, for embarrassing you and getting you in-trouble."
Y/n:"apology accepted, why did you even ignore me?."
Taehyung:"Well, you won't listen to me, Suga is a jerk and I've been telling you."
Y/n:"NO HE'S NOT!!."
Taehyung: "yes he is, explain to me why he's no then ill believe you."
Y/n: "he's sweet, kind, caring, and handsome, why are you against him."
Taehyung: "does sweet, kind, and caring, play with girls like a toy, do you even know how many exes he had?."
Y/n: "uhmmm, none, he never had a girlfriend before."
Taehyung: "that's what you think."

I sat down quietly, then Taehyung was called to talk to the principal, meanwhile I was left with Suga.

Y/n: "are you okay?"
Suga: "of-course."
Y/n: "have you ever had a girlfriend before?"
Suga: "none, why?, do you wanna be the first one??."
Y/n: "uhhhh, you don't get me that easy." *blush*
Suga: "how do I get you?"
Y:n: "I don't know?"

Suga leaned in for a kiss, Taehyung and the principal walked out to me and Suga kissing, Taehyung looked a bit shocked and disappointed, Taehyung walked off and he seemed mad, meanwhile I was called to talk to the principal, I winked at Suga,We then entered his office.

Principal: "So tell me what happened?."
Y/n: "I don't know, I was just stopping them."

I didn't wanna say anything to him, I don't want Suga to get in trouble.

Principal: "*sigh* alright then you're dismiss"

I walked out of his office, Suga was no longer outside, I decided to go to my next class, I walked passed the washroom and hear moans, I don't wanna bother them so I continued walking to my class, I then arrived to my class, as I walked in everyones eyes were on me, I felt embarrassed, So I sat to my usual spot and payed attention to the teacher.

(Time skip to next period)

I changed to my gym outfit.

This is your oufit and hair

Teacher: "alright, welcome to dance class everyone, so last week I asked, each and one of you to make a solo, group, and a couple dance so I hoped you guys did what I asked so we can start performing today, are you guys ready?."

Students: "yes!!"

Teacher: "any volunteers?"

I raised my hands and I stood up.

Teacher: "what are you dancing to?"
Y/n: "Babe by: Hyuna"
Teacher: "go to your ready position, and ill play your song."

I start to dance and I also hired some back up dancers for this solo cause I'm rich

After The dance.

Teacher: "that was amazing, please remain in your spot because your group is going next."

I called Jennie, Rose, and Jisoo over so we can start the dance

(Pretend you are Lisa)

After the dance

Teacher: "Y/n, I know you are out of breath but, one more and you can sit down, who's your partner?."

Y/n: "Taehyung."

We got to our ready position and our songs starts to play.

After the dance
Teacher: "give it a round of applause."

As I was sitting down, all I heard from the girls are
"Omg Taehyung is so hot"
"I wish i could dance with him"
"I could've done y/n's part better"
To be honest Im getting a bit jealous

(Taehyung pov)

I saw y/n getting jealous.

Taehyung: "are you okay??"
Y/n: "I'm fine."
Taehyung: "if you say so." *laughs*

She hits me in the arm.

Taehyung: "oww, yah!! why did you do that?"
Y/n: "nothing."

I noticed her face is turning red, is she blushing? Maybe, but she can't like me, she has Suga.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 12K 78
( ๐•๐ˆ๐‘๐€๐†๐Ž. โ”† ๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ง ๐ซ๐ก๐ž๐ž ) โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€• ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ... veronรญca hayes is occupied. with raising a child and being in th...
1M 42.7K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
9.1K 290 13
Jk- strip Yn- w-w-what Jk-I said strip Jk-you have two options. 1 sleep with me naked or do it with me yn- please no , please leave...
31.6K 521 43
"Hearts are meant for breaking!" "They are meant for loving!" Quinn Hearts. The daughter of the queen of hearts, in case you couldn't tell. She gre...