Love After the Streets

By _jasthewriter

You can take the man out the hood, but you can't take the hood out the man. Every time we're trying to do bet... More

1.) Welcome Back
2.) Withdrawal
3.) Yearning
4.) Lovers lane
5.)
6.) The Meeting
7.) Enjoy The Ride
8.) Don
9.) Dirty Delta
10.) Almost
11.) Walking Dead?
12.) Meet Again
13.) Take It Slow
14.) Memory what?
15.) Breathe Again
16.) Best Friend
17.) And so it begins
18.) San man
19.)
20.) Be Love
21.) Letting it out pt.1
22.) Letting it out pt.2
23.) War Pretest
24.) Little detailed
25.)
27.) What's tea?
28.) Invites
29.) Special Delivery
30.) Week 1
31.)
32.) Skylar
33.)
34.) Flashback...
35.)
36.)
37.)
38.)
39.)
40.)
Chapter 41.)
Chapter 42.)
Chapter 43.) August...
Chapter 44.) Many years ago
Chapter 45.) August 1993
Chapter 46.) Dive a Little Deeper

26.) OGs?

2.9K 148 203
By _jasthewriter

AUGUST & SKYLAR
August 6th

"Fuck." August cursed as he shot off inside Sky for the 3rd time.

Both breathing heavy and glistening in sweat, he eased out of her slowly mumbling a few curse words.

Whimpering, Sky bit down on her lip as she locked eyes with him. It was day 3 of them not speaking, unable to take it anymore, August woke up at 3 in the morning ready to give her what he knew they both been needing.

Lifting her leg, he pushed his hips between her thighs and she moaned throwing her head back feeling the tip of his dick at her entrance.

Slowly, August eased himself into her, feeling her inner walls opening to make room for what he labeled as his "monster" she gasped when he slid deep inside her.

Pulling back slowly, he began to thrust into her.

It was at this moment that she realized they weren't just having their usual "angry sex session"

This was a mixture of anger and apologies.

This was like no other, unable to focus on him, her mind began to drift.

A deep heat began to burn within her, spreading her legs open, August began to thrust into her more forcefully.

"Shit." He cursed tilting his head back enjoying the gushing sounds she made each time he slid out of her.

Her boobs heaved up and down as her body began to once again glisten in sweat.

Leaning down towards her face, his tongue devoured hers as their bodies reconnected in a way she's been yearning for.

Her painted toes dances in the air as his thrusts became harder.

Their bodies slapped together repeatedly, his muscular thighs slapping against her soft skin.

Both moaning constantly, he began to slow down then sped up then slow down only to speed up again.

The pace he chose kept her wanting more.

Using his thumb, he applied pressure to her sensitive area and she cried out.

Stopping, he eased out of her, his dick dripping pre cum and coated in her sweet glory, he moved off the bed.

Pulling her towards the edge, he positioned his face between her legs allowing his lips to find her soft, throbbing folds.

Throwing her head back, she grabbed her breasts and moans as he held her hips in his hands and licked her furiously.

Pressing his head down further, she cried out at how relentless his tongue were.

Wrapping her legs around his neck, she gripped the sheets and arched up begging him for more.

Sliding his hand up her stomach, he found his way to her right breast and toyed with her nipple as he continued to lick her and tug on her clit.

Unable to handle it, she pulled him up and crashed her lips into his as she tried to push his shaft back into her.

Lifting her legs, he placed them over his shoulder and drove himself deep inside her and watched as her face changed before she let out a sweet moan.

Her body began to shake and he smirked rotating his hips as he went faster.

As if on cue, their eyes locked and they came together.

Stuttering, August collapsed on top of her with his dick still inside of her.

Whimpering softly, Sky kissed on his neck not ready for their love making to end.

Getting up, he gave her time to turn over getting on all fours.

Positioning himself behind her, without a warning he shoved himself into her with everything he had, both letting out a moan followed by a series of curse words.

Their bodies glistened in sweat as she pushed back against him with equal force.

Her cries grew louder with each thrust, the bed shook, his grunts turned into deep groans and the late night was no longer filled with silence.

Growing closer and closer to their climax, August reached under her and began to finger her ferociously.

"Fuck!" She cried out gripping the sheets, her stomach tightened and her legs began to quiver.

Before she knew it, she cried out as she came. Her insides dancing in a sensation of pure bliss and pleasure.

She tried to run but he held himself deep inside of her just as his body shuddered as he too came.

If she thought this was it, she had another thing coming.

**

NATE Jr & GABBY
Same night

Flipping them over, Gabby deepened the kiss as she eased her hand down between her and Nate and began to stroke him through his boxers.

Grinding her bare love into his boxers, she began to tease him, which only resulted in her becoming more turned on.

Unable to take it anymore, she scooted down and pulled off his boxers allowing his hardened dick to sprang free.

His tip glistened and she licked her lips as she eyed him hungrily.

Taking ahold of his shaft with her soft hands, he groaned lowly.

Stroking him quickly, she watched as the beads of his pre cum formed at his slit. Lowering her head, she took the tip into her mouth and he grunted.

Licking down his shaft, she made her way to his set of twins and toyed with them.

"Fuck baby." He cursed then bit down on his lip.

Making her way back up, she locked eyes with him as she took all of him into her mouth.

He was shocked by this, she knew off rip how nasty he could be when it came to sex but with her she was always afraid to jump out of her shell.

Like he told her, he would turn her out and that's exactly what happened.

Bobbing her head, she used her hands and began to play with his balls.

"Ah fuck." He groaned.

Smirking, Gabby popped him out of her mouth then licked all the way down to his twins and took them into her mouth.

Sucking on them, she stroked him with her hand twisting every so often.

Feeling him swell up, she pulled away and he picked her up and eased her right down onto his throbbing shaft.

Throwing her back in pleasure, they both moaned.

Placing her hands on his chest, she bounced up and down his long shaft slowly.

Leaning down, she sucked on his bottom lip until he wrapped his hand around her neck and pulled her in for a deeper kiss.

As their kiss intensified, she began to bounce faster feeling her climax nearing.

With his tongue deep inside her mouth, her body stiffened as she came hard with him still thrusting upwardly inside her.

"Hold up." He spoke slightly out of breath, panting softly, Gabby sat up waiting on his request.

"Turn around." He commanded, without a fuss, she lifted off of him and got on all fours.

Getting up, Nate positioned himself at her entrance and she pushed back into him releasing a soft whimper.

His roaming hands found their way to her clit and began to rub slowly.

Enjoying the touch, Gabby allowed her fingers to join in.

Her moans grew louder as she tried to keep her body together from being pleased 2 different ways.

As the pleasure became too much, she lifted up and laid back against his chest.

"Let me hear it." He spoke in her ear as he grabbed her breasts and began to tug and squeeze her nipples.

With each thrust, they began to get faster and harder.

Pushing her down, they turn on their side as he held her body close into his as he continued to pound inside her, sure not to miss one single beat.

Squeezing herself around him, he gritted his teeth as his strokes became harder.

"Yes!" She cried out as he sped up. "Sshit!" He stuttered holding himself inside her deeply as they came together.

Both sweating and even more in love, they laid trying to catch their breaths both knowing they were going to bring daylight in.

**

AUGUST & SKYLAR
4:30 am

Both dripping with sweat, August interlocked their fingers as he began to pump harder inside Sky.

Tightening herself around him, she moaned as he began to hit her spot.

"Right there!" She cried out as she wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him closer into her.

"O!" She moaned.

"Shit baybeh." He cursed letting her hands go and held onto her hips as he began to go into overdrive.

The headband began to knock against the wall and her whimpers turned into her begging for more.

Lifting up, August sat up on his knees and placed her legs on his shoulders.

Holding onto his waist, he threw his head back as he pounded into her harder mumbling a series of curse in the process.

The hard slaps echoed throughout the room.

Gripping the sheets, Sky gripped a fistful of the sheets and arched her back up to capacity as her body began to shake.

The deep groans coming from him was telling her that he was also near his orgasm.

A few pumps later and their bodies stiffened then shook together as they came.

"Fuckkk!" He groaned collapsing on top of her out of breath.

"Shit." He cursed pulling himself out of her slowly earning a soft whimper from her.

"Damn I love you." He spoke as he tried to even his breathing.

"More like you missed me." She teased and he chuckled softly.

"Hell yes."

**

JENNA & NATE Sr.
10 am

"Still no answer?" Jenna asked Nate as she finished putting her clothes up.

"None of dem are answering." He answered trying to call Gunna for the third time.

Little did they know everyone was busy.

"Maybe they're sleep." She spoke as she sat next to him on the bed.

"I had plans for da kids though." He reminded, Bre, Ramel and Niykee were staying the night over Chandra's house.

"Guess we'll just have to wait." She replied as she got up and headed out the room with him right behind her.

"Do you know when you'll be fully healed?" She asked once they walked into the living room.

"Yuh want some dick huh?" He asked already knowing what she meant, laughing softly she nodded.

"I'm literally in a drought." She replied opening the blinds.

"My last check up is dis Friday."

"I'm all in if yuh are." He told her then smirk. "You of all people should know that when I wanna go, there's no stopping." She said as she lifted the window up.

"It's not like mi tongue doesn't work."

"I need the full works, I'm out of patience." She replied and he chuckled.

"Remember dat time I heard you fingering yourself?" He asked grabbing the broom from out the kitchen seeing that she wanted to do some cleaning.

"I swear I thought I was quiet." She said and he laughed.

"Nah, my ears were pretty much alert." He told her. "Do you ever miss the old us?" She asked grabbing the box of gloves then the cleaning supplies.

"What about us do yuh miss?"

"Now that I think about it, I'm not sure. Do you think we changed?" She asked moving the stuff off the table so she could spray it down.

"I think we grew and got wiser, but I think we're still da same OG Nate and luh Jenna." He told her and she smiled.

"Knowing how things are different now, would you have dated me?" She questioned and he looked over at her confused.

"What do yuh mean?"

"Like say if we met now and you were August them age and I was Skylar's age, would you even think twice about me?" She paraphrased.

"Damn right, I'd be a fool not to." He answered and she laughed.

"You know what I just realized?" She asked putting the gloves on.

"What?" He asked.

"In a way, the guys are like you and the girls are like me."

"Explain." He spoke moving the sofa out the way.

"Nell and Trina, August and Sky, baby boy and Gabby and Gunna and Ashley." She replied.

"Kingpin meets da broken, good gyal?" He asked confused and she laughed.

"Sort of, but like in a way, the men were their saviors. Normally the woman teaches the guy how to love or how should I put it? I guess "act right" but if you think back to all of their stories, the women were broken and trying to figure life out. The guys came in and like what you did, provided them with protection, peace, wisdom, love, comfort and happiness." She further explained.

"In a way... besides Gunna, but the rest are like mini versions of us." She added then smiled.

"Hmm." He hummed.

"Mini OGs."

*
*
*

How we feel?

Thoughts? What y'all expecting to see?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 7.1K 24
"Let's talk about the word "deserve" Or talk 'bout the world deserves: a queen (You queen) Let's talk about that four letter word: love. I think you...
52.7M 2.2M 200
"I was broken. Nothing, no one could fix me. Until you came into my life again. I wish I had gone with you that day instead of him. Because, now I ca...
297K 7.8K 31
"Ain't no reason to aim wit out a bullet" . Please Vote & Comment ! Especially comment cause I love reading y'all thought process & jokes so be free...
97.8K 5K 69
9 years after the wedding, things weren't so bad for the Stone family, but it also wasn't peaches and rainbows either. A lot has changed over the yea...