Seoul Train

By edj8313

That damn kiss. It seemed to have ruined everything for Jisoo. The second she pulled away, she saw Jennie's... More

1. We Meet Again
2. Running From You
3. You Broke Me
4. You're Here
5. You Can't Do This To Me
6. You're Really Doing This To Me
7. You're Not So Bad
9. You've Changed
10. You're Here To Stay

8. You Can't Be Serious

2.2K 118 20
By edj8313

"Ugh, I'm starving. Chu can we order takeout?" Lisa whined, trying to get the older girl to buy them food.

"No. Why don't you go eat the fuck ton of potatoes you bought the other day." Jisoo quipped, clearly irritated.

"Damn, what's got you knickers in a twist?" Lisa asked, pushing Jisoo's metaphorical buttons.

"Nothing." Jisoo answered back bluntly.

"Nothing, my ass. Spill." Lisa demanded.

"Maybe my knickers are in a twist because you walking in on me and Jennie a couple days ago." Jisoo stated, attempting to keep her voice level.

"What? You guys looked like you were having a normal conversation, what did we interrupt?" Lisa said wiggling her eyebrows up and down.

"Jisoos Christ, can you be serious for one second." Jisoos was also one of their little quirks that the trio had come up with over the years, just like the potato thing.

"Cut to the goddamn chase, will you?" Lisa said. These are the types of conversations that the two of them have whenever Chaeyoung  is running errands, they weren't very pretty.

Before Lisa could pry any longer, they heard a noise outside. A noise the could best be named a squeak, that sounded relatively human. They heard a human squeak outside their door.

"What the hell was that?" Lisa said, rather loudly.

"I don't know, sounded like a girl squeaking to me. Maybe it was your girlfriend, since you call her your 'little chipmunk' in that disgusting baby voice of yours." Jisoo snapped, walking to open the door.

Maybe operation Jensoo didn't go as well as Lisa and Chaeng thought, seeing how Jisoo was acting.

--

Jennie walked up to the trios door, and truth be told, the brunette was a tad nervous. She was in the middle of apologizing/nearly confessing to Jisoo, and lo and behold, Lisa and Chaeyoung burst in the apartment holding a two pound bag of potatoes, each. That was definitely a weird night.

She was about to knock on the door, when she heard two voices arguing, one's that sounded vaguely like Jisoo and Lisa's. 

"Damn, what's got you knickers in a twist?"

"Nothing."

"Ooh, Jisoo sounds mad." Jennie whispered, her right ear pressed up against the door of the apartment. Yes, she was eavesdropping, and how many cares did she give?

Absolutely none.

"Nothing, my ass. Spill."

"Maybe my knickers are in a twist because you walking in on me and Jennie a couple days ago."  

"The plot thickens." The brunette whispers.

"What? You guys looked like you were having a normal conversation, what did we interrupt?" 

"I wouldn't call it a normal conversation, Manoban." Jennie said, slightly gaining frustration, similar to Jisoo.

"Jisoos Christ, can you be serious for one second." 

"Who's Jisoos?"

"Cut to the goddamn chase, will you?" 

"Jennie, what the hell are you doing?" Chaeyoung said, genuinely confused. She happened to return from her errands at exactly the wrong moment. She nearly caused the older brunette to faint on her doorstep.

And that, my friends, is what caused Jennie to squeak.

That is also what caused Jisoo to open their door, finding Chaeyoung standing behind Jennie, brow furrowed holding grocery bags. And Jennie, well she was embarrassingly still in a crouch position, leaning a against the now open doorframe, looking a like a complete idiot.

"Um, what exactly is going on out here?" Jisoo asked, even more confused as Chaeyoung.

--

"Look, Jisoo, I'm really sorry about standing outside your house like that, it must have looked really suspicious." Jennie said as she sipped her coffee, slightly embarrassed. She managed to get the older girl out of her apartment and into the same coffee shop that they met at the first time, after their reunion on the train.

"Jen it's fine don't worry, you don't have to explain yourself.  You may not get off that easy with Chaeng, however." Jisoo recounted playfully.

"Yeah, I'm probably going to get a damn earful." Jennie chuckled.

After Jisoo had caught her outside, she managed to get out without having to explain her eavesdropping outside the trio's apartment. She quickly pulled Jisoo out with a quick 'I have to talk to you.' and no one was questioned

"I'm glad you showed up, because one, you got me out of a bad conversation with Lisa, and two, I wanted to talk to you about something. I'm sure you heard about the Lisa conversation." Jisoo smiled. It appears that the two girls roles have switched. Jisoo was now the smooth and teasing one, with Jennie being the shy and embarrassed one. Jisoo decided that she could get used to this, for she found flustered Jen quite amusing.

"Oh yeah", Jennie looked down at her coffee, of course Jisoo knew she was eavesdropping, she wasn't a dumbass. "Um, what is it you wanted to talk to me about?"

"Oh right, well, I wanted to ask you to finish what you were saying the other night, even thought it may be a bit hard to jump back into a conversation like that again." Jisoo requested.

"Oh, of course I will. Thats actually why I showed up originally, I just got distracted by your oh-so-riveting conversation with Lisa." Jennie said sharply, feeling her normal self start to return.

"Cut to the goddamn chase, will you?" Jisoo said to the brunette, jokingly, of course.

"Damn, what's got you knickers in a twist?" Jennie came back, keeping the mood light.

"No seriously, cut to the 'goddamn' chase." Jisoo said while laughing and doing finger quoted.

"I love you Jisoo." Jennie said, changing the tone of their conversation as fast as Lisa can say 'potatoes'.

"And, I want you to know, and never forget, that I am not the person that walked out on you that night. I acted like that because I was afraid, and hadn't realized that I love you. I was scared out of my mind. I just simply couldn't believe that it was possible for me to love you the way that I do. Of course, I understand if you don't feel them same anymore, I am a bit late after all and-" Jennie was cut off by an employee of the cafe.

"Excuse me ladies, we closed ten minutes ago, but you two looked like you were deep in conversation. I'm apologize but our staff needs to go home." The employee stated, feeling bad for interrupting their moment. 

Jensoo seemed to have pretty bad luck with interruptions.

Jennie was about to reply with a rude comment, because she was spilling her feeling to Jisoo and got interrupted, but Jisoo was quick to turn that situation around.

"We're so sorry, we didn't mean to keep you guys here long. We'll be going now, thank you!" Jisoo said to the staff and she pushed Jennie out of the establishment, before she could get herself in trouble.

Luckily there was a small park across the street from the shop, where there was no closing hour.

The two went to sit on a bench in the unoccupied park, with the dim street lamps surrounding them.

"So as i was saying, before we go interrupted-" Jennie said as Jisoo interrupted her, this time for the good.

Jisoo had interrupted Jennie with a kiss.

--

hey gays

i hope you all have a wonderful day/night, wherever you are in the world, stay happy and healthy and safe

-e

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 276 10
Jisoo is the blushing social butterfly who works at the coffee shop. Jennie is the (secretly fluffy) baddie who has an addiction to coffee. Jisoo ser...
27.5K 1.7K 19
do you ever get that weird feeling when you're standing in a certain room or you're with a certain person or doing a certain thing, and a weird feeli...
27.4K 1.6K 24
Both Jisoo and Jennie are in love with Lisa. But what would happen if Lisa falls in love with neither of them but another girl? Completed: 07/17/2021
23.4K 1.1K 36
You think you know the story. Just never told like this before. Copyright Disclaimer: I hereby state that I do not own any of the characters being us...