The Kings II

By subversivej

the story of the king twins and their love interests cover: blushfully More

note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
the kings III + thank u!

19

8.9K 358 118
By subversivej

Jo

I opened the door to the restaurant, pulling my sunglasses off of my face.

There was no doubting that I was nervous.

Logan and I hadn't really hit it off too well to begin with. We only spoke when it was absolutely necessary.

I wanted to change that, though. For Lena's sake.

I hesitantly walked in, earning the eyes of the hostess.

"Two," I said, smiling at her.

She just bit down on her lip and leaned down, grabbing two menus. "You're Santiago King's son."

No shit.

"Yeah," I said.

She just smiled, nodding. "You're single, right?"

I just looked at her, grinning. "No."

Her smile fell off of her face. "Right this way."

I followed her through the restaurant and she seated me. "Your waitress will be right with you."

I sat down and tapped my fingers against the table, my jaw taut.

My knee bounced up and down and I just sighed, pulling my phone out.

[To: Baby]
wish me luck please

[From: Baby]
you've got this!!

I looked up and saw Logan standing at the table.

"It's not that big of a deal," he said, shrugging out of his jacket.

He sat down and I just looked at him.

"Hello to you, too," he deadpanned, holding his arms out.

He just chuckled. "You know, my opinion of you isn't going to be the greatest if you can't fucking speak to me."

"You and Lena," I said, "you're polar opposites."

"Yes," he said, nodding, "I have a cock, sh-"

"I'm not here to hurt her," I said, leaning forward.

He smiled, tapping his fingers against the table. "I'm a guy. I understand guys."

"So you understand guys don't always think about sex," I said, nodding, "and you understand guys can have feelings."

"They can," he said, "but guys like you and me."

He just sucked in a breath, shrugging.

"We're not to be compared in the same sentence," I said, nodding.

"These spot the differences keep getting harder," he said, leaning back in his chair, "we both pump iron-"

"You're jumping to conclusions," I said.

"Damn right I am," he said, leaning forward.

"Listen, man," I said, "you have every reason to want to protect her. It's a bad world."

"You have no idea what it's like," he said, "to have a sister that all you want to do is protect her."

"I have three sisters," I said, "so hit me."

He just flexed his jaw, his eyes narrowed.

"And believe it or not, I want to protect Lena as much as you do," I said, nodding, "I want to keep her so safe."

"That's my job."

"And I understand that," I said, nodding, "I'm just letting you know, I don't have ulterior motives."

"But you will," he said, nodding, "it's impossible for a male to go any amount of time without sex."

"Maybe that's just you," I said, "because I don't look at her and think sex. I look at her and think innocence, I look at her and think anything but sex."

He smiled, leaning his head back. "Let's eat."

~*~

Fred

I threw the football to Milo, my brows in a furrow. "You good, man?"

He caught it and nodded. He hadn't talked a lot today, and I was curious as to why.

He threw it back to me and I caught it, moistening my lips. "Let's talk."

I sat down on the picnic bench behind me, making him follow.

"I haven't had time to talk to Dad," he muttered, looking away from me.

"About?" I asked, bracing my elbows on my thighs.

"I'm going through some changes," he said, "that's the best way I can put it."

I just smiled and looked towards the sun. "I remember when I went through puberty."

"We don't have to talk about it," he said, "I know it's probably awkward for you."

I sighed and looked over at him. "Your dad needs to be the one to tell you everything."

"He's never home," he said, "and I don't want to talk to Mom about it."

I just looked over at him.

"And Alexis," he said, shaking his head as he looked away.

"Have you mentioned anything to her?"

"She's noticed," he said, nodding.

I just sighed. "What do you want to know?"

"Everything," he chuckled out, shaking his head, "Fred, I am so confused."

"I was confused, too," I said, standing up, "things start growing, you start having wet dreams."

He just looked up at me and I grabbed the football.

"Those things happen," I said, "my hormones are still crazy, trust me."

He just sighed, resting his head in his hands. He looked back up and held his hands up.

"Like I said," I said, throwing the ball at him, "it's a conversation for you and your dad. I don't want to get in the way of that."

He stood up and threw the ball at me, smiling a small smile.

"But ask me," I said, nodding, "if you've got questions, you can ask me."

"Well, I need to know how to clear up my skin," he said, making me laugh.

"Ask your sister, her skin's perfect," I said, throwing the ball back at him.

"Hey, Mi," Alexis said, poking her head out the back door, "homework."

He just dropped the ball and ran to me, making me look down at him.

"Can we keep this between me and you?" He asked, squinting up at me.

I just smiled. "You've got it, man."

He just ran off and Alexis smiled, rubbing his back as he ran in the house.

She walked outside and over to me, wrapping her arms around me. "You okay?"

I nodded down at her, smiling. "I'm good. Ready to go on our road trip."

She grinned up at me and pressed a kiss to my nose. "Me, too. Let's eat."

I just smiled and watched as she walked inside, following after her shortly after.

~*~

Jo

"Do you think I'm a douchebag?" I asked, walking into Dad's office.

He just looked up at me from over his glasses. "Are you asking me to answer that as your father, or a bystander?"

"Either," I said, shrugging.

"Then yes," he answered, looking back down at his papers.

I just sighed and fell into a chair in front of his desk, rubbing my forehead. "I need her brother to know I'm not."

"I never said the right girl wouldn't change that," he said, looking at me.

I just raised my eyebrows and looked at him, making him chuckle. "Since when do you care what people think about you?"

He stood up and walked over to his filing cabinets.

"Since I'm romantically involved with someone who has a brother who's overzealous about the thought of me being here for one reason and one reason only, and that's to hurt her," I said,

"That was a run on sentence," Dad said, looking back at me.

I just sighed and shook my head. "You have a meeting at two, don't you?"

"That's if she shows," he said, "I'm sure her flight miraculously got delayed, or something of the sort."

I stood up and patted his desk. "Alright, I'll get out of your hair."

"Don't worry about her brother," he said, closing his filing cabinet, leaning against it.

"It's hard not to do that," I said, looking over at him.

"Well, don't," he deadpanned, making me open his office doors.

I looked down at my phone and looked up when I ran into someone, making me look up. "Sorry."

"Josiah King."

I just looked down at the girl in front of me, my eyes going wide. I just let out a laugh, rubbing the back of my neck. "B-Bonnie."

She smiled up at me and wrapped her arms around my neck, making me push myself away from her.

"Hey, I'm in town for a few days," she said, adjusting her purse strap, "I'm staying where I u-"

"Bonnie, I have a girlfriend," I said, nodding down at her.

I looked over at Victoria, seeing her eyes narrowed in my direction.

Bonnie just cocked her head over, smiling up at me. "Is that so?"

"Yeah," I said, nodding, "it was nice seeing you, though."

I smiled and patted her shoulder, brushing past her. She just laughed and walked into Dad's office, making me stop at Victoria's desk.

"What was that about?" She asked, cocking an eyebrow up at me.

"We had a fling," I said, bracing my palms on her desk, "long time ago."

She just smiled up at me. "You really love this girl, don't you?"

"What?" I asked, looking down at her.

"You know what she had to offer, but instead you decided to not cheat on your precious girlfriend. Ride on," she said, smiling.

I just furrowed my brows together, a smile tugging at my lips. "It really came across as that?"

"Okay, that was not a compliment towards you," she said.

"You just complimented my boyfriend-ing skills," I proudly said, "own up to it."

She rolled her eyes, shaking her head. "Forget it."

"But yes, you're right," I said, "I knew what she had to offer, and it's the complete opposite of what my girl has to offer."

"And what does your girl have to offer?"

"Actual affection," I said, "thanks for the compliment, Vic."

~*~

HIII LOVES

how are u? I hope ur well :')

I'm having a rly fun time on my vacation, I'm just chilling in the hotel for this segment but as of tomorrow I'm onto the beach ^_^_^_^_^_^_^ im so excited to get a tan lol

DID U GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER? Logan's lowkey my mood 25/8, Fred and Milo's cute exchange, and jo TURNING DOWN SEX FOR HIS GIRL 😭 why was that so cute to me lol

like we KKOW what bonnie had to offer but all he's interested in is Lena 😭😭 ugh kill me

ok WELL NEXT CHAPTER IS THE IMPORTANT CHAPTER!!!! SKSKSKS u guys omg

hehe

so excited for u to read it. It might / might not be up today but we'll see!!!

love u guys the most xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 10.4K 65
the story of the King twins and their forevers, again tw: ed
2M 71.4K 30
"Emma, you're playing with fire" he whispered against my ear and the warm breath tickled my earlobe, sending electricity down my spine. "What if I li...
9.3M 227K 36
One Friday night, Maizie decides to do the unbelievable and hops into bed with a mysterious, sexy stranger. Only thinking it was a one night stand, t...
2.7M 119K 60
A recently widowed music producer and father of two struggles to balance parenthood and work-life, and thus, he must go on the quest to find the perf...