Living With My Bully

By FangirlsTrash123

(Original Version, New Version in Progress that I suggest waiting for if you'd like) "I'm sorry for your los... More

Ch.1: Dave Franco Is Mine!
Author's Note:
Ch.2 Today's A Bad Day
Ch.3 Welp, It's Been Fun God. Pt.1
Ch.4 I Looked Into The Eyes Of Satan Pt.2
Ch.5 I Guess He Has a Sunny Side
Ch.6 Tea Parties, Shady Guys, and Ice Cream
Ch.7 His Funeral
Spooky Scary Halloween (Halloween Special)
Ch.8 Here we go Again
Christmas Special: Part 1
Christmas Special: Part 2
Ch.9 Not My Type of Plans For a Tuesday Afternoon
Valentines Day Special
Ch.10 I Can Finally Tell Her
Ch.11 BUCKLE YOUR SAFETY
Ch. 12 Pinkie Promises are Sacred
Ch.13 Bonding?
Ch. 14 We Both Have Daddy Issues
Ch. 15 The Fight
Ch. 16 Terrence's Party
Ch. 17 Oliver's The New Champ
Ch.18
Ch. 19 We're a Mess
Not a chapter, sorry 💖
Ch. 20 Fighting Again?
Ch. 21 Dad Problems and Prom Problems
Ch. 22 Richard's Last Day
Ch. 23 Iris and Terrence's 'Date'
Ch. 24 His Courage
Ch. 25 Iris and Oliver's Date
Ch. 27 Announcing King and Queen (Prom pt. 1)
Ch. 28 Secrets Revealed (Prom pt.2)
Epilogue
..authors note..
revised version is ready :)

Ch. 26 Prom Date

7.5K 176 66
By FangirlsTrash123

Sorry for the long wait, I'm trying to get the chapters out whenever I can. Also, does anyone have song recommendations?? I've recently been listening to Gorillaz. And I've been rewatching Aphmau's Minecraft Diaries which makes me want to create my own series. I created a plot and everything😂 But without further adieu, enjoy this 26th chapter!

Ch. 26 Prom Date

•••Iris' POV•••

It's been nearly two weeks since Richard's funeral. The Sullivan's were getting by fine but they were obviously all still affected by the events. Oliver was more quiet then usual but he still acted like his normal everyday self. Though I could tell that his smiles were all fake. So is his laughter when someone tells a joke. As well as his chuckling when he teases someone. He really misses his dad(I don't know who wouldn't after an incident like this) just like I do. The Sullivan's were there for me then so I'm going to be there for them now.

I had met Richard's wife and his children at the funeral too. They seemed very nice and I wish I had met them under better circumstances. Though I doubt I'm ever going to see them again.

"Iris, are you ready?" Oliver asks from the other side of the bedroom door. I didn't realize I was in a daze, sitting on my bed in my pajamas again. I look down, eyes widening and stand up quickly. "Just a few more minutes!" I call back, smiling nervously. His footsteps begin receding down the stairs as well as Ruby's energetic prancing following behind him.

I look through my closet, pushing hangers aside that hold clothes that don't appeal to me at the moment. I groan in frustration and randomly grab a pair of jeans as well as a sweatshirt. Rushing to get them on, Thumper watched me as he drank water. Poor Thumper...he has a really weird owner..

Once I felt like I was ready, I raced out the door, throwing my book bag over my shoulder. "See ya later, Thumper!" I flash a smile at the bunny, heading towards the stairs. Oliver was leaning on the wall at the bottom of the stairs, typing away on his phone. It looked like he was texting. And he was, grinning happily? I wonder what that's about.

He looked up, smiling when he saw me racing down the stairs like a 5 year old. It did seem genuine and I was glad that I could make him smile. Hopefully I'd see it often.

"Stop running like that, you're gonna hurt yourself." He chuckles softly, standing up straight and away from the wall as he slides his phone in his pocket. When I reach the third step closest to the floor, I jump down going to land next to Oliver. And Oliver being the overprotective Oliver I know and.. um..he sticks his arm in front of me just in case I fall over.

I land on my feet this time, sticking my arms up in the air like a gymnast. "And she sticks the landing!" I grin, looking up at Oliver. He has this heart warming smile on his face that makes my heart flutter- well, ahem..any girl's heart would flutter really. "I don't know how you're so hyper. Let's get going, shall we?" He asks, smiling down at me. "We shall." I nod, smiling.

****************

I hum softly to myself as we exit the car, slamming the door shut simultaneously. We walk towards the entrance in silence, glancing around the parking lot. We had been a lot more careless when waking into school together. I don't think anyone has realized that we've been walking into the school together at the same time for about eight months now.

Not even Addison who would notice every little thing about Oliver. She hasn't been rude to anyone for a while now and I honestly believe she's changed. Chad and her seemed to really like each other now and I'm not the only who's noticed. They seem very happy together. And I'm glad she's gotten over Oliver.

Oliver and I walk in side by side, passing by people at their lockers or just standing with their friends. Nobody had really noticed and if they did they didn't question it. "See ya at lunch." Oliver waves at me, a barely noticeable grin on his face as he walked down the hall. I wave back and turn into the next hallway to get to my locker.

"Iris, hey!" I hear behind me. Turning to face the direction of the voice, I'm met with Terrence who's smiling at me, holding something behind his back. "Oh, hey Terrence." I smile up at him, not questioning him. He matches my pace as we walk to my locker together. "So, prom is coming up." He glances at me. I felt my breath hitch in my throat. Is he about to do what I think he's about to do? "Oh um, yeah it is." I smile nervously now, looking down at my shoes.

"Has anyone asked you yet?" He tilts his head, walking with a skip in his step. "Um no, I haven't been asked." I don't look up at him. Oh boy, oh boy, what am I going to say? I don't want to hurt him..but what about- He grins, "Good for me then." He puts his hands on my shoulders, stopping us in the center of the hall. "Iris, would you like to be my date to the prom?" He asks, holding a handful of Iris flowers which is getting the attention of people walking by. They all stopped, realizing what was going on and waited for my response.

I glance around at all of them, hoping someone would notice the uncertainty in my eyes and help me out. "I..." I can't. Just say it. People grin at me, nodding or giving me thumbs up. But you'll hurt him..in front of all these people. He'll be upset and might get mad...and these people, what if they get mad too? I gulp and look into Terrence's eyes.

"I..would like that." I force a smile.

The crowd around us cheers. Terrence jumps up excitedly and looks back at me, grinning like he had just won a competition. He leans in close to me quickly. My eyes widen and I quickly lower my head so his lips collide with my forehead. He pulls back, confused. I look up at him and smile uncomfortably though he didn't seem to notice.

"I'll see you later, Iris." He smiles at me, before running off down the hall with a grin plastered on his face. My smile falls as the crowd dispersed. What did I just do? I need to find Kayla.

****************

"Wait, seriously?!" She exclaims, eyes widened. "I knew you liked Ol-" I clamp my hand over her mouth, glancing around at the other surrounding lunch tables. "I know, I know! But shhh!" I exclaim, face heating up, "That's not the problem here, Kayla." I frown, removing my hand from her mouth. "Yeah, you did kinda make a pretty bad mistake." She chuckles awkwardly, "You need to learn how to say no, even if it may hurt people sometimes. You cant forget about yourself, Iris. You need to make decisions for yourself, ones that will make you happy." Kayla scolds me, she had a small frown on her face that changed into a small smile.

"But Kayla, I already said yes. Should I tell him? There's a week before prom and he said he had everything planned already." I tell her, resting my head on my hands. "Already? If he had planned things already, he could've at least asked you earlier. Where are you gonna get a dress?" Kayla points out, rolling her eyes. My eyes widen in realization. "I completely forgot about the dress!" I exclaim, groaning and hiding my face in my hands. Kayla bites her lip, "Yeah, the stores are probably all out of dresses." She says.

"Uh so what's this about you going to the prom with Terrence?" A voice asks behind me before sitting next to me. It was Lucas. Behind him were the boys, except for Oliver. Adam takes a seat next to Kayla while Ross sits on the other side of me. I groan, "So you guys heard about it too?" I ask. "I bet everyone knows by now." Ross adds, shrugging his shoulders. That means Oliver must know too.. "Ugh.." I cover my face with my hands, hiding a frown.

"Wait, do you even want to go with Terrence?" Ross asks. I move my hands so my head is resting on my palms, "No...but I felt bad if I said no, especially in front of the people that were there." I admit. He nods in understanding. "Tell him you want to talk after school when no one else is around, then tell him then." Adam suggests. "I wish it were that easy. He told me he had everything prepared for us to go...and he looked so happy-"

"He may be happy, but are you happy?" Lucas asks. "I...I don't know." I mumble, looking down at the lunch table. "Iris, you cant be happy about this situation, you don't like him. You like Oliver." Kayla retorts, slamming her hands on the table in frustration. My head snaps in her direction, eyes wide. "Kayla!" I shriek.

"Ohoho!" Ross exclaims, grinning. "Oh damn, really?" Adam asks, chuckling in amusement. "I knew it!" Lucas shouts excitedly.

I glance around at all the boys then glare at Kayla. "Sorry, it slipped." She apologizes, biting her lip. I sigh softly. "Just..please don't say anything to anyone." I stammered. "These lips are sealed." Lucas teases, moving his fingers over his lips then 'throwing the key away'. "Wouldn't dream of it." Ross chuckles, still grinning which didn't give me that much relief. "Don't worry Iris, we won't tell anyone." Adam laughs softly. I nod slowly, "Thank you." I sigh softly.

"So what are you going to do about the situation?" Kayla asks, reminding us what we were talking about originally. "I think...I think I'm going to go with him. Then sometime after prom, I'll tell him the truth and hopefully he won't be mad." I declare with a small smile.

"I don't think he'll be mad. Terrence is a very understanding guy." Lucas tells us. "But whatever happens, we'll be right there with you Iris." Kayla adds, smiling brightly at me. The guys nod, filling me with hope. "Thank you guys, that means so much to me." I thank them, smiling at all of them.

****************
•••Oliver's PoV•••

I sigh softly, sitting down on the edge of Lucas's bed. "This sucks. Nothing ever goes right for me." I groan, flopping back on his bed and looking up at the navy blue walls and white ceiling.

"Don't say that Oliver, you didn't know he was going to ask her today too." Adam consoled, sitting in Lucas' gaming chair by the bed. "Yeah, don't blame yourself buddy." Ross chided in, hanging his head upside down on the side of the bed. "It's not like Iris likes him anyway..." Lucas adds, sitting criss-cross on the floor.

Ross and Adam's heads turn in his direction quickly. I sit up, an eyebrow raised. "What makes you say that?" I ask him. I notice him glancing between Adam and Ross then flicker his eyes to me. "I just mean that..she doesn't seem to like him like that. What if she said yes out of pity? It's possible.." He stammered, nervously scratching the back of his head. I stare at him for a moment, then shrug. "I don't know." I sigh, "She went on a date with him and I don't see why she wouldn't like him. He's never been a jerk to her like I was.." I flop back down, staring up at the ceiling.

"Oliver, can I just ask something?" Adam asks. "You just did." I glance at him with a small smirk. He looks back at me, unamused. "Sorry. Shoot." I mumble, looking back up at the ceiling. "Well, you just seem so out of it. And I don't mean from the recent events of Iris..or your dad.." He starts and I feel myself tense up, "There's something else, isn't there?" He asks.

I swallow hard and sit up again, resting my back on the navy blue wall by Lucas' bed. "I mean..yeah. I still haven't told you guys something." I admit, running a hand through my hair. "You're keeping secrets? Tsk, tsk." Lucas jokes. "Yeah..it's about my fight with the Reaper." I add, looking down at my lap.

It was then that I felt all their gazes on me. I swallow hard again, feeling a mix of emotions thinking back to that day. "I guess it's time I told you guys..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyoo!!! Now the boys have officially found out the identity of the reaper and don't worry you guys will too....in the next chapter I think? Some of you may even guess it correctly right now since there's not many more characters to really 'fit the part' I guess..

-I aINT HAPPY, IM FEELING GLAD, I GOT SUNSHINE IN A BAG, IM USELESS...BUT NOT FOR LONG, THE FUTURE IS COMING ON

sorry it's playing atm. The song is 'Clint Eastwood' btw hehe!

Anyway, if you guys liked this chapter please like, comment, and leave feedback!! Thanks! Bye bye!

~FT💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 43.8K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...
195K 5.5K 33
"That's not something you mess around with." I say to her and she just rolled her eyes. "It's not like he's going to fall for it anyway." S...
358K 7.6K 32
"So you like cuddling with me?" she asks me "if I say yes can I cuddle you more?" I ask her "No" she says to me "Then no I don't like cuddling with...
5.3K 684 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...