Dear Renjun

By jaemyths

- in which renjun finds some letters inside his locker from a certain yz. β‹†οΎŸan nct renjun x ning yizhuo (sm r... More

zero
one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
end

three

3.1K 145 112
By jaemyths

"Renjun-hyung, wake up." Jisung said, throwing one of the pillows at his face.

"Jisung, let me sleep!" He said, turning around so that his back would face the younger.

"Hyung, today's Friday, and tomorrow, you can wake up later than this. I mean, you can wake up late now but Taeyong-hyung's gonna kill us." Jisung said, shaking his shoulder.

Renjun grunted, "Fine, fine!" He said, sitting up.

💌

"You've been holding that book since yesterday, and I'm starting to be creeped out. Since when did you start liking novels?" Taeyong asked while eating.

Renjun shrugged, "I just realized that novels aren't really that bad, hyung. Plus, it isn't my book. I just saw it in the gathering room yesterday." He answered.

Taeyong, Renjun, Chenle and Jisung are he only ones that were left at their usual table. The others already went to their respective classes. While Yuta and Johnny, aka Taeyong's classmates, had errands to do, and were called by the principal.

"What book?" Chenle asked.

Renjun raised the book and Chenle's eyes widened.

"Ephemera?" Jisung asked.

Renjun nodded, "It's a book about lovers who had a not-so-perfect story. Well, the girl left without the guy nodded." He sighed. "Reminds me of someone I know."

"I've seen that book somewhere before..." Chenle said, snapping his fingers rapidly, trying to remember where he saw the book. "It's really familiar."

Jisung nodded, "I think it's one of our classmates' book... I just can't remember who..." He sighed.

Chenle snapped his fingers and raised his head up, "Ah, that's Ning's!" He said.

"Who?" Taeyong raised a brow.

Jisung nodded at what Chenle said. "Yeah, that's Ningning's!"

They both grinned, knowing that Ningning has a crush on Renjun.

Renjun nodded, "Yeah I guess? I mean, there's also a name here..." He said and opened the first page, where the name was written.

Chenle nodded, understanding the Chinese characters that were written on the paper. "Yeah, it's hers." He said.

"Could you two give it to her? I mean, she's your classmate right?" Renjun asked, handing the book to Chenle.

The younger pushed his hand away, as a no. "Why don't you give it to her? You are the one who saw it anyways." Chenle said.

Renjun shrugged, "Okay, I guess. Let me know if you're done eating. I'll go with you." He said.

Jisung and Chenle high-fived under the table so that Renjun would not see it.

📚

"NIIIING!!!!" Chenle yelled once he got inside their classroom.

He rushed towards the girl, "Someone's waiting for you outside." He smirked.

Ningning raised a brow, "What's with the smirk? You look ugly." She frowned but followed Chenle towards the door anyways. "Who is it—oh." She stopped talking when she saw Renjun leaning by the wall while listening to music.

Her heart started to beat fast. "W-What is it?" She wanted to bury herself alive for stuttering.

Renjun turned towards her and removed his earphones. He smiled and handed her book. "I believe it's yours?" He asked. "I saw it in the gathering room yesterday." He said.

The girl reached for it shyly and smiled. "Th-thank you..." She said.

Renjun stood properly and straightened his uniform as he led out his hand. "Hello, I'm Renjun." He smiled and greeted using their mother tongue.

"I'm Ningning." She smiled.

💌

She went inside their classroom after her and Renjun's small talk. She saw how Jisung, Chenle and Herin looked at her, and she wanted to slap their faces for doing so.

"What are you guys looking at?" She asked, the smile still not leaving her face.

"What was that~" Herin said, poking her side.

"Renjun-ge just gave me the book." She said and sat on her seat.

"Oh yeah? And I thought you won't address him as gege?" Chenle asked.

"How did you even know that?" The girl asked.

Jisung shrugged, "Maybe we're friends with Renjun-hyung." He said.

"Ning, he might be waiting for your letter." Herin said.

"Oh crap, I forgot to put it in his locker!"

Renjun went to his locker, only to he surprised when he didn't see any strange letter inside.

He just shrugged the thought off. Maybe yz was busy. Hold up, as far as he's concerned, he remembered that he didn't care.

He grabbed his P.E. uniform and went to his next class, which was physical education.

"You look a little happy today." Jaemin commented once he entered the room.

"Why do you care?" Renjun backfired, but laughed anyways.

📚

"You seem happy today. May I know why?" Yiyang sat beside Ningning, who was busy reading her book.

The younger placed her bookmark and closed the book she was reading. She turned towards Yiyang and hugged her tight.

"Mwoya~ Why are you clingy all of a sudden?" Yiyang asked.

The younger pulled away and smiled, "I'm just happy!" She cheered.

"Yeah, I can see that..." Yiyang nodded.

"Jie, you won't believe what just happened today." She said, leaning closer.

"What, what happened?" She asked.

"Renjun was the one who got my book and he was also the one who returned it to me." She giggled.

"What?!" Yiyang exclaimed. "For real?!"

Ningning nodded repeatedly. "Yes!" She laughed. "And apparently, Jisung and Chenle told him that I was their classmate." She smiled.

"You finally got noticed by your crush! How cool is that?!" Yiyang said, ruffling the younger's hair. "Did you thank him, though?"

"Of course I did!" Ningning said.

"What about your daily routine?" Ningning's routine was to place those letters inside Renjun's locker. Not that she knew the combination, she just tiptoes to reach the hole on top of the lockers, and just slips the letter in.

"Of course, I did." Ningning smiled. "I never forget to leave one every single day." She said.

💌

"Jaemin-ah, accompany me to the locker room." Renjun said, grabbing Jaemin's wrist, pulling him towards the locker room.

"Wha— why did you have to ask me if I can't say no anyways?" Jaemin rolled his eyes. "What's in the locker room that you can't go there alone?" He asked.

Renjun shrugged. "I just don't like being alone. As if you don't know that." He rolled his eyes and opened his locker.

He saw a paper resting on the top of his books. He wanted to deny it, but he's kinda happy to see the letter, although he doesn't know who gives it to him.

He sighed and opened the folded piece of paper.

Dear Renjun,
     Thank you! <3

—yz.

"Huh? Why is she thanking me?"

—tbc.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.9K 2.7K 65
β€Ÿπš‚πšžπš—πšπš•πš˜πš πšŽπš›πšœ πšŽπš—πš πšžπš™ πšπšŠπšŒπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšžπš—, πš‹πšžπš πšπš‘πšŽπš’ 𝚐𝚘 πšπš‘πš›πš˜πšžπšπš‘ 𝚊 πš•πš˜πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš 𝚝𝚘 πšπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽπš’πš› 𝚠...
273K 6.4K 55
He was in a mafia gang, she was an innocent girl. When they cross paths, what would happen? β€’Mafia/soulmate au. Highest ranking: #1 NCT !! (x5 and m...
832K 25.2K 55
γ…‘ in this game called love, the first one to fall loses. NCT's Jaemin returns from hiatus only to find out that a girl, which happened to be Mark Lee...
254K 13.5K 33
"weren't you that exchange student in high school?" - in which renjun meets his soulmate who he went to high school with highest rankings: #34 huangr...