boyish

بواسطة dxlanfries

You're attending an all boy shool, But guess what you're a girl. What could go wrong? المزيد

Information.
1 ➵ distractions
2 ➵ restarting
3 ➵ mistakes
4 ➵ innocence
5 ➵ breathing
6 ➵ jealousy
8 ➵ surprise

7 ➵ lights

169 8 6
بواسطة dxlanfries

I'm so bored.

I let myself fall on the uncomfortable and small bed. I take out my phone and press on the home button firmly.

7:43 pm

Great. I thought. It's been only 13 minutes since school ended.

My eyes drift to the other side of the room, expecting Connor to be there but he was already out with friends.

Should I study? But study for what? I groan and check my phone to see the time.

7:44 pm

1 minute. 1. Minute. It's been one fucking minute. How do you expect me to survive at this rate?!

I'm only this bored because I know that I could be having fun.

What are you saying! Remember, don't get distracted.

I groan when suddenly there was a knock on my door. I jump up and run towards the door. I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror and realise I was only wearing booty shorts and a crop top.

I curse silently under my breath as I get my coat and put it around me.

I take a deep breath and open the door.

Nate.

"Long time no see babe"

Sounded better when Ethan said it.

"What do you want?" I don't open the door fully, just enough for me to see half of his face.

He places his foot in my room, stopping me from closing the door any further.

"Listen Scarlett. I'm gonna be straight up here. None of these boys hang out with you because your personality. To be quite honest it's pretty shit."

Ouch.

"But you're hot and you have a nice ass and body and that's the only thing that matters." He pushes himself into my room as I was unable to do stop him.

"Leave Nate. I don't like you like that."

"Let me make you feel good." I push him away and take the scissors from my desk.

"I said leave." He scoffs and holds his hands up in surrender.

"Fucking slut." He slams the door shut, as I could feel the vibration fill my body.

If this were a movie I'd be the first to die.

Fuck it.

I'm done being scared of everyone.

I'm going to be selfish.

I run towards my cupboard and take out a red bra-lette. I put on some high waisted black trousers and put on my Balenciaga heels. (which were fake but I still wanted to look cool).

I undo my hair and mess it up a little. I put on lipstick that matched my bralette, and topped it off with black mascara.

The look was minimal, yet so extra at the same time.

I took a deep breath and looked at myself in the mirror.

Don't go Dawn. Stay the night and Study!

I shut out all those thoughts. I took my keys and placed them in my back pocket. I practiced walking with heels and realised that I wasn't particularly good at it.

"Hey boys" I licked my lips and winked.

Gross! I say to my mirror.

I take out my phone to check the time.

8:15

Perfect. I exit my room and start walking to the twins room.

There were no teachers patrolling the halls after 8, so I didn't have to go the long way. I arrive at their room and I could hear the boys talking. Loudly.

*Knock Knock*

"Piss off! hahah," I presume Cameron said. Footsteps were approaching the door as I could feel my heart beat getting faster.

The door opened. It was Ethan. The room fell silent.

Ethan's POV

"So you finally decided to show up." Grayson says.

I could barely even recognize her at his point. She was so different.

"I guess yeah.." No matter how much she tries to convince me that she's this tough girl, deep down we both know she's still such a nerd.

Nobody really said anything after that. We all just kind of... looked at her.

"So where have you been recently?" Cameron asks her while trying to look like he didn't give a shit.

"None of your business. My life doesn't revolve around you guys." She says in a sassy voice. She walks straight past me without even looking at me, and sits down on the bed.

"But you still decided to show up." I say as I slowly turn around to look at her. Her face goes red as she looks down with a sly smirk.

***
The music was blasting from outside of the club as we pulled up with my car.

"M' Lady." I offer my hand to Dawn to help her exit the car.

She holds my hand and looks up at me with her mesmerizing blue eyes.

She steps out the car and starts walking as she almost falls down. I run towards her catching her just in time.

God this is just like a bad romance movie.

"Someone clearly can't walk in heels." She looks down as her cheeks take on a pink colour, which gave me a weird tickling sensation in my stomach.

She clears her throat and tries her best to stand back up without falling. She starts walking towards the others when I pull her back.

I grip my hands around her waist tightly and pull her close to me. Our bodies were touching and I could feel her body heat against mine.

"Not even gonna say thanks?" I smirk at her as she doesn't say anything.
"I know. I'm gorgeous, it's so hard to look away."

She backs away as I release my grip. She giggles and furrows her brows.

"You're so full of yourself." She crosses her arms.

She turns around and starts to strut to the rest. Her body was so defined in that outfit, especially her ass.

I bite my lip and curse under my breath.

"Stop being a perv and let's fucking go inside!" Cameron shouts from across the street.

I snap back to reality and walk to the rest.

"But we're all under 18, how are we going to get in?" She asks us. I try my best to not start laughing.

"We- ehm- know the owners." Grayson says as we walk straight past the security guards.

The place was full and the music was drilling into my skull. I look over to Dawn, as she looked really uncomfortable.

"Why don't you try enjoying yourself?" I whisper into her ear. She looks up at me with her dilated pupils.

She nods in an unwilling way as she suddenly holds my hand.

What is she-

She pulls me to the bar and orders a line of shots. I look at her with a confused look. She was still gripping onto my hand tightly.

The bartender places the shots in-front of us. I raise an eyebrow at her as she looks at the alcohol as if she was scared.

"Have you never drunk before?" I chuckle as she looks down awkwardly.

Are you serious.

She releases her grip on my hand and grabs the shot. She chugs it down and start coughing vigorously.

I hold back my laughter but she realises.

"Oh come on you weren't any better when you took your first shot."

"I did pretty much everything at 15." I pout my lips and wink.

"Everything?" She smirks as she hands me the glass. I raise my right eyebrow as I down the shot.

"Everything."

A/N b4 anything please vote on my story so this gets advertised to more mf ppl AND IT WOULD MEAN SM IF MORE PPL READ MY UGLY ASS BOOKS (jk) im back and this was the chapter. haven't got much to say except that I am shit at updating and ppl will stop reading this book. anw im glad this story is heading into the direction that I want it to.

have a nice day and be thankful u don't have HAY FEVER ITS THR WORST THING ON THIS PLANET !!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

411K 16.9K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
903K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
845K 39.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
318K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...