Trafalgar D. Water Law x Read...

By ABAO14

Sadly, I'm no longer accepting requests! :c BTW check ou my other one shots in my profile, they're not in thi... More

Requests are closed!
Sad Law x Angry Law x Reader
Cat Law x Bunny Law x Owner Reader
Law (D.I.D.) x Reader
Submissive Law x Dominant Reader (Peto Peto no Mi)
Child Sad Law x Babysitter Reader
Pirate Law brothers x Marine Reader
Adopted Law x Step-sister Reader
Law x Dragon Reader
Bad boy Law x Shy Reader
Werewolf Law x Human Reader
Singer Law x Dancer Reader - Songfic
Part 2 - Law (DID) x Reader
Bunny Law x Hunter reader
Single Dad Law x Childhood Friend Read
Wolf Law x Bunny Reader
Marine Law x Pirate Reader
Valentine's Day Special
Gang Leader Law x Gang Leader Reader
Dad Law x Pregnant Reader
Part 3 - Law (D.I.D.) x Reader
Disney Special - Mulan
Yandere Law x Reader
Step-sinblings Law x Reader
Genderbender: Female Law x Male Reader
Captain Law x Newbie Reader
Yandere Neko Law x Owner Reader
Adult Law x Child Reader
Photographer Law x Model Reader
Female Law x Female Reader
Childhood friends Law x Tomboy Reader
Easter Special
Captain Law x Cook Reader
Kingsman Law x Princess Reader x Surprise Guest
Shark Fishmen Law x Human Reader
Vampire Law x Werewolf Law x Reader
Law x Geisha Reader x Zoro
Law x Extravagant Reader
Different Dimension Laws x Reader
Fanboy Law x Ninja Reader
Policeman Law x Thief Reader
Law x Witch Reader
Pocket Size Law x Reader
Doctor Law x Emotionless Reader
Guard Law x Princess Reader
Shark Fishmen Law x Human Reader Part 2
Child Law x Child Reader
Dancer Law x Dancer Reader
Possessive Law x Neko Reader
Law x Bipolar Reader

Easter Special - Law x Real World Reader

3.2K 37 31
By ABAO14

Note: I was forced to be a 'christian' so I don't really know the dates for important events/days, so no, Idk when Easter actually is, I'll be releasing this chapter whenever I feel like it's Easter to me xD

"What are the 3 things you always take with you no matter where?" - Friend 'A' asked.

"Hmm... My phone... sunglasses... hmmmm... and I guess... my mom?" - An outstanding black haired girl with cat ears and tail, grey eyes and baggy pastel coloured clothes spoke.

"W-What?! Your mom-why???" - Friend 'B' laughed astounded.

"She's the one with the money. I can't go anywhere without her!" - She defended herself while crossing her arms and legs.

"For God's sake, Luna! You're 26, you don't need your mom anymore." - Friend 'A' spoke again.

"Tell that to my empty bank account." - She sarcastically responded with a grin but upon noticing her friend's blank faces straightened her posture - "Ok ok... so... my wallet, despite my mom and my wallet being almost the thing." - She whispered the last part.

"Still, are you sure about that?" - Friend 'A' insisted.

"You could chose anything else, since you did say you were out o cash..." - Friend 'B' backed 'A' up.

"Yes, yes!"

"WHY DID I CHOSE THESE USELESS CRAP!" - Luna screamed at top of her lungs feeling tears starting to form in her eyes - "Oh Universe, please let me go back in time and fix my mistakes! Please!"

After a good few minutes of standing in a deserted green field surrounded by the tallest trees she had ever seen and the most unusual flying bubbles Luna finally snapped:

"So this is how it's going to be HUHN UNIVERSE?! FUCK YOU TOO!" - She yelled at the sunny sky, that is if she could even see the tiniest bit of it between all the green leafs that provided shade for the entire arquipelago...

"Hum... miss? If you need help-" - A beautiful dark blue haired woman accompanied by marine officers behind walked closer shifting her pink glasses to a more confortable position.

"NO! DO I LOOK LIKE I NEED HELP?! NO I DON'T, YOU DO BIG TITS! STOP BOTHERING ME AND FIX THAT PIRATE COMPLEX OF YOURS OR YOU'LL NEVER GET INSIDE RORONOA'S PANTS!" - With that she walked away, fumming, past the scared marine's and their red, almost fainted, captain.

Her steps were heavy, heavy as the weight of guilt and worry on her shoulders.

Who would've thought... after her dream finally came true... that Luna, a die hard fan of One Piece would see her dream come true and enter the supposed unexistent world of anime, only to realise she'd quickly die in it if no immediate measures were taken...

"I can't believe this shit!..." - She kept cursing in and out of her head - "Where will I sleep... or eat? Can I even?? What should I do?!..."

As she kept walking past numerous trees with numbers she finally made it to somewhere with more 'people'.

Luna quickly reached a conclusion: wether she could survive in this world or not she would first have to test it out... all of it.

"Excuse me..." - She approached a woman selling apples, took one for herlself and bit into it before taking what she had chewed out back into the apple and placed it where it was previously - "Thank you."

She walked out as the woman yelled profanities at her, not truly caring yet for the life of this new world in general.

"Taste check..." - She told herself - "Touch..."

Her small hand squeezing some guy's ass made him yelp and turn around.

"Check... Strength..." - When the guy, angry for the assault, turned, she punched him hard in the nose sending him flying, crashing into some building - "Double, check."

Ignoring the citizens screams she kept walking with nowhere in mind...

"W-What's wrong with that girl?!"

"She just a-a-assaulted a c-celestial d-dragon, twice!!!"

Luna was now inside a clothing shop she found, trying on different clothes...

"The touch feels the same... so real..." - As many times as Luna turned herself around she could not believe she was wearing One Piece clothing.

She had tried on many 'common' pieces that in her world would have been expensive cosplay ones and nearly impossible to get...

"I think I'm starting to like it here!" - She giggled glancing at her thicc thighs in spotted blue jeans - "I look just like him!"

She squealed happily thinking of her favourite One Piece captain, Trafalgar Law, that piece of candy...

Luna decided to keep the jeans, not the shirt though, it would be bad if she were to be affiliated to him as he was in fact a well known pirate, plus bright yellow wasn't really her colour. So she put on her pink pastel sweatshirt, also got a random backpack for her old pants and put her shoes on.

She made her way to the cash register, already having done the math, and simply put the money on the balcony before going out.

"Thank you for shopping with us, please com-Wait! What are these?! You're supposed to pay in berries!!!"

"Wait a minute..." - Luna suddenly stopped on her tracks and put her hands over her head for a better feel - "My hair band and tail have been turned into real cat ears and tail! How did I not notice this before?!"

"A NEKO GIRL?!" - Two male voices brought her attention to a group of men wearing fugly white jumpsuits.

"OH! Your nose finally caught something good!" - Luna recognized Shachi's figure right away.

"Nice one Bepo!" - She also recognized Penguin...

"Did you say Bepo?..." - She looked around and saw that between a croud of 21, a polar bear dressed in a bright orange jumpsuit stood out beside a dark soul.

"Have you heard of us? We're flattered!-" - Luna ignored the men's flirty talk and ran past them to the bear.

The dark soul from before stood protectively in front of his first mate but Luna easily kicked him out of the way before jumping in his arms.

"I LOVE YOU BEPO! MARRY ME!"

What followed was the bear, Bepo, being forced to accept millions of kisses and fainting from the embarrassement, his fur somehow having turned red.

"Nooooo, Bepooooo! Stay with me!" - Luna whined bouncing on the bear's belly but quickly being shoved to the side.

"Who are you, midget?!" - A deep sexy voice made Luna shoot her head up in search for it's owner.

"Law? T-Trafalgar Law?!" - She blushed trembling as the secretly obssessed fangirl caught off guard she was.

"So you do know us." - He stated and just like a light switch, Luna's attitude changed.

"Who? You? No, it can't be... Who the hell are you even?!" - She put on her best bitch face and eyed him up and down in fake disgust - "How would I ever know you? Loser..."

The heart pirate crew's jaws fell, including their captain's with the new change.

"Listen here you chubby little-" - Before Law could even finish she interrupted him.

"Weakling." - She locked eyes with him, truly a dare devil, watching as he trembled in rage.

Everyone around saw him take out his nodachi, the cursed sword, sending shivers to those around them. Luna gulped, fearing she had taken it too far, but she could not help it... it was in her tsundere nature!

Law made a quick move to cut everything in his path but the sound of an acute fart coming from his fainted first mate and best friend interrupted, killing the mood, and allowing her, who hadn't payed attention to free your newly acquired powers to create a small space around only she and Law to block of the sound of the long lasting fart.

It was like the world had suddenly stopped for Luna and Law, staring into each other's eyes in both surprise and embarrassement.

As the sound stopped and the crew, outside of Luna's sphere, made disgusted faces at the putrid smell, the two inside their own bubble slowly cracked smiles before bursting out loud laughing.

The sphere immediately started cracking along with Luna's laughs, her fresh powers not able to keep themselves intact.

Luna was the first to stop laughing, and to admire Law's long lost beautiful smile. He too stopped, blushing after realising Luna had been staring at him, she too blushed and looked away for being caught...

"Where did you get your powers?" - Law went to the point returning to his old cold self.

"I... Ehh... I think... I bit an apple...?" - Luna shrugged her shoulders mindlessly remembering her steps a few minutes into One Piece world.

"You're coming with us." - He put his nodachi back and turned to his crew.

"That sounds like an order." - She mocked in dismissal doubting the surgeon.

"That's because it is." - He smirked and she gasped, about to retort - "Let's go crew, and take good care of our new addition!"

"And this is my phone! It works just like one of your weird snail thingys but with many more options, and much better!" - Luna bragged about her technology as the crew listened attentively with bright eyes.

"I don't care if you're an alien, you're staying and that's final." - Law stated while calmly ignoring Luna, drinking his coffee in one hand and reading a newspaper in the other hand.

"BUT-"

"No."

Luna inflated her cheeks, her black cat tail swinging side to side and her cat ears pulled back.

"Awwww so cute!" - The boys chimed with weird grins and blushes on their faces.

"Don't worry Luna-chan, we'd love you even if you were an alien!"

"True, true!"

"Forever!"

"Enought! Get back to work! Luna-ya, you'll be helping the cook from now on." - Law got up leaving his empty mug on the table along with the journal - "I'll be finishing my paperwork, if you need anything do not even bother coming to me!"

The crew ran back to their posts while Luna simply rolled her eyes.

Same antisocial as always... She thought.

"So, what should I help with?" - Luna smiled at her new fellow crewmember - "Any ideas for tonight's dinner, cause I got some..."

Later that dinner:

"What the hell is this?!" - Law yelled looking down at his plate.

"This isn't funny!" - Law scolded his giggling crew and turned towards Luna - "This was your doing, wasn't it?..."

He narrowed his eyes as Luna averted hers...

"Name." - He 'asked'.

"Luna."

"Age."

"26." - He looked up from his writting and looked shocked.

"I was blessed with eternal youth, I know." - Luna threw her hair back and crossed her legs feeling her ego inflate.

"High." - He quickly asked.

"...5'6/142..." - Her chest suddenly felt like an arrow had pierced it.

"Weight." - He smirked.

"124/56kg" - She pouted avoiding eye contact.

The rest of the 'medical consultation' went silent, with only Law asking questions of yes or no answers. Once he got to the physical exams both tried their best not to touch or make eye contact as it would become awkward.

In the end both were slightly disappointed that nothing happenned, not that they would speak of it...

After that, Luna was sent to her room, near Law's and away from the rest of the crew, just in case those perverts tried something... none the less Luna still felt lonely in her cold dark room, she needed something to distract her, to lull her to sleep... such as her phone!

"Where's my phone?!" - She wondered out loud frantically searching for it under the covers.

She searched her room some more but no sign of it...

"I must have left it in Law's office during the exams." - She remembered.

Luna tiptoed her way out of her room to the dark corridor, the only light being the one coming from Law's room, from the gap between the door and the wall, not fully closed.

Luna did her best not to make a sound when opening the door to peek, but the real challenge only showed itself once she got a look inside...

Apparantely Law had taken interest in your phone just like the rest of the crew, and had been able to find his way around it. He appeared to like the camera app the most...

Luna had to gather her strength not to laugh at the scene before her and waited to see what he would do next.

Minutes passed and Luna entertained herself, sitting in the cold hallway by Law's door, by watching him discovered the various apps on your phone.

So far the best one being facebook. Luna's account being open as usual, Law scrolled down and commented on the poorly chosen contents posted, his comments hilarious, even better than radio comedians.

Once he finally went to bed and her forehead hit hard against the wall as she tried not to fall asleep, she was able to wake up and sneek her way inside his room.

Walking to his bed was easy since his room was very clean and neat, the hard part would be to take the phone from his hand, which rested over his chest.

Luna took a few minutes to observe Law's sleeping position, open mouth, soft snore, motionless straight princess like body... She laughed silently at his oblivious cuteness.

Slipping her hand carefully, Luna gently pulled her phone from Law's hold and just as it slowly almost got away his hand suddenly gripped on her wrist, and with a quick twist pulled her down and trapped her between the bed and his body.

His golden tired eyes stared into hers, both trailing their way down to each other's lips and back to their eyes. For some reason the sexual tension was instead replaced with inexplicable longing for affection...

Law lowered his forehead to touch Luna's, rubbing their noses together in an eskimo kiss before touching cheek to cheek with her and rubbing them together.

The two hugged and mutually rubbed on each other like two cats showing love for one another, ocasionally glancing in the other's eyes for closure.

They cuddled to sleep, the beginning of many cuddly nights...

A/N: sorry for the short chapter but I hope you liked it, from now on you can imagine the rest, the romance blooming ;)

See ya in the next one! 

(Oh and if you know of any good Law x reader stories here on whattpadd pls tell me, I need inspiration :3 )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 527 18
"You are like snow. So cold and yet so beautiful." (Law x Reader.) If you are here for spice, Chapter 18 my friends. A mysterious woman is saved by t...
72.2K 2.3K 11
If dealing with one Law was hard, imagine five AND with different parts of his personality! Let's hope (Y/N)'s fragile heart survives after this very...
130K 6.4K 57
You receive some bad news which results in you getting a computer with a virtual reality system leading to some new friends and romance. This is a s...
99.1K 3.3K 22
The Heart Pirates happened to be around the island you stayed on and saved your life. Everyone in the crew is friendly except the Captain, he was an...