One In A Billion Stars | COMP...

بواسطة saphiruxx

"Like stars, we often find the most magnificent love on the darkest night." Some dream of space. Others dare... المزيد

| AWARD |
Prologue
Author
CHAPTER I: WITNESS BY THE STARS
CHAPTER 2: BEYOND THE GALAXIES
CHAPTER 3: NIGHT SPARK
Chapter 4: WASA, ARRIVAL
Chapter 5: PERPENDICULAR
Chapter 6: WINGS TO FLY
Chapter 7: TASTE OF OUTER SPACE
Chapter 8: SURVIVAL OF HOPE
CHAPTER 9: BRIGHTEST STAR WILL BE REBORN
Chapter 10: STAR, LOSING ITS LIGHT
Epilogue
SPECIAL CHAPTER

MUST READ

3.8K 114 10
بواسطة saphiruxx

___

This is a work of fiction and nonfiction. All incidents and dialogues, and all the characters with the exception of some well-known historical and public figures, are products of the author's imagination and some are to be construed as real. They are distantly inspired by any individual and places known or unknown to the author. In all other respects, any resemblance to persons living or dead is entirely coincidental.

NOTE:

This story will undergo revision due to some settings that weren't accurate about the Mars Mission. I wrote this when I was grade eight just for our ESP project. I didn't have enough time to research and dive deeper to seek beyond what I know so I hope you understand. But if you planned to read it now, it's okay. However, once I revised this, some information will be change and additional knowledge will launch to your mind. Happy reading!

⭐written⭐

February​ 2019 - March 2019

⭐published⭐

March​ 2020

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

16K 1K 12
❝They say, LOVE IS NOT A CRIME but why does it feel like we're criminals when the only thing we did was to fall inlove?❞ - Kim Taeyeon. All Rights R...
23.7K 398 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
20.6K 446 38
Around Aseana there is a call center agent named Autumn Serenity Hermosa, her family already migrated to New York and they have a successful business...
15.8K 543 9
You are my sky. And I will always find a way to make you feel the taste of the universe. This story is just a short fan made sequel of the "Taste of...