CEO JIMIN

By milkyeuphoria

♡🥀 More

「 intro 」

102 2 0
By milkyeuphoria

hello. this is my first story, but im working very hard on it, so i hope you enjoy it. i made the cover. i enjoy editing + "aesthetics." if you wanna know more, please follow my instagram.
@ sparklyeuphoria

so, this story is about park jimin being a ceo. in this universe, bts has already split up. he's having auditions for his new company. there's a girl. her name is kim chun-hwa. ( choon-hwah ) // can mean spring, flowery, and blossoms // dancing is her greatest passion. she's always wanted to perform on stage. she's also an amazing rapper. eventually her and jimin meet, and they fall for each other. many obstacles get in their way, but in the end they find happiness together. please keep reading, and i promise to update soon. also please feel free to message me anytime. love you. xx.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 10.5K 59
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
922K 56.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
341K 11.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
172K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...