Cutie With a Booty

By Musiq4lyf

Twenty-two year old Kasey has never been kissed or even touched by a member of the opposite sex. With three c... More

1. Say You'll Move in With Me
2. You Can't Live with Us
3. Setting Boundaries
4. Sheer Lace
5. Double Date With a Vampire
6. Vampire Hunters for Hire
7. Sexting 101
8. Prince and the Frog
9. Kiss me Once, Twice, Three Times Now I'm A Lady
10. Call Me a Doctor
11. Guess Who's Coming to Dinner
12. All Good Girls Go Bad
14. How Unfortunate
15. Sister Sister
16. Define Us
17. Maybe I Like the Ladies
18. We're Going Downtown
19. Some Things You Can't Change
20. Architect My Butt!
21. Deflowering is SO On the Nature Channel
22. Meet the Lewis'
23. Hear Me Roar
24. Starlight Starbright
25. Left Behind
26. Mommy Knows Best
27. Spring Break
28. Wooing is SO Overrated
29. The Earth and the Sun
30. I Am Changing
31. Stop the World
32. Timeliness is Godliness
33. Birthday Suit
Epilogue
Cutie Patootie

13. Wait for Me, Bae

22.2K 1.1K 225
By Musiq4lyf

Lmao so Kasey is like so freaking cute I can't even with her. Tell me what you think of this chapter. What are you predictions? And don't forget to VOTE VOTE VOTE. ALSO IF YOU HAVE TIME VOTE ON THE PROLOGUE OF MY BOOK THE STD TRACE FOR THIS CONTEST I'M IN. APPRECIATE IT :)

                While ignoring Justin’s irritated and exasperated sighs, I squinted down hard at the controller in my hand. It always looks so easy to play PS4 on TV and when other people do it. But actually having the controller in my hand, in my grasp, it just feels like a loaded gun waiting to go off and I don’t want to accidentally shoot anyone.

                “Ugh, are you going to start or not?” Justin groaned.

                I rolled my eyes, turning to glare at him from his seat on the couch beside me. “If you would give me some time—”

                “How much time do you need?” He placed his hands over mine that are hovering over the controls. “I taught you how to play the game already. You press R2 to shoot, R1 for grenades, L2 to aim, X to jump over obstacles, circle to crouch, square to reload, and L3 to run. How hard is it?”

                “Okay, but lets say I press the wrong button, Justin, and I die?”

                “It’s just Call of Duty!”

                “But I want to be good at it!”

                “You’re a girl, I doubt you’ll be good at it.” He snorted.

                I turned all the way around to scowl at him. “Excuse me?”

                Blushing, he cleared his throat. “You know what I meant.” He put my hands on the controller the way they are meant to be with my fingers hovering over the triggers. “Now, just try to play the game. It’s easy, I promise.”

                After a deep breath, I pressed X and began the game. Online players started speaking to one another and I squinted at the huge flat screen in front of me, pressing down onto the trigger at an opponent in front of me. Watching as he died, I smiled, running around until I could find another opponent, killing all the enemies in my way. Hey, this game isn’t bad after all. Justin is right.

                “Oh my God this is so much fun!” I squealed, shooting another opponent. My blood is rushing through my veins and I feel exhilarated. I now see why boys play video games. It’s highly engaging. The second thing closest to this is exercise.

                Laughing, Justin leaned back on the couch. “You’re actually not that bad…For a girl.” He snorted. I rolled my eyes and focused on the game ahead of me. “Is there anything you’re not good at?”

                “Being around members of the opposite sex and graphic designing,” I answered, my tongue sticking out the side of my mouth as I shoot opponents.

                “You seem to be okay around me.”

                “Well, sometimes like on the surface. But inside I have panic attacks. Then if we get intimate that multiplies by a hundred.”

                “Wow, good to know.” He chuckled.

                “Don’t get any ideas, Justin,” I warned.

                “I’m not, I’m not.”

                From the corner of my eye, I stole a glance at him and he looks as if lost in thought. I paused the game and laid a hand on his leg. “Hey, are you okay?”

                He turned to me, surprised. “Huh? Yeah, I’m fine.”

                I settled back and raised an eyebrow. “What are you thinking about?”

                “Just…No, forget it I don’t want to talk about it.” He gave me a little smile and I raised both my eyebrows in defiance. He is not getting out of this. He sighed, shifting uncomfortably. “Just, my sister is coming this week to see me and I can’t help but to think about if I should or shouldn’t bring you up. Or if you would want to meet her or if you would or would not get along and it’s tiresome. That’s all.”

                With a snort, I scooted closer to Justin so that I am almost in his lap. His nostrils flared at the proximity. “What’s she like?”

                “Ah she’s super materialistic and rude. But I love her, you know? I find her funny. But she doesn’t mesh well with other people.”

                “She can’t be more terrible than Nicolette.” I gave a short laugh.             

                “Ha!” he barked. “No one is as terrible as Nicolette.” He shook his head. “Anyways, I just have to think about it. I haven’t decided yet. We shall see.”

                “Okay.” I scooted over more so that I am sitting directly in his lap. Smiling, I pecked his cheek, the corner of his mouth and then down to his jaw.

                Surprised, Justin ran his fingers through my hair, from my temple down to the tips of my hair. “I just want to rush into things with you sometimes, but I know I can’t. It’s so hard to be…cautious.”

                “Of what?” I mumbled, my lips at his throat. I have seen in movies that people kiss necks a lot.

                “Your virtue.”

                I blushed, leaning back to see his face. “Do you always just sleep with everyone?”

                “No,” he answered, snorting. Then he cocked his head to the side and said, “Yes.” I laughed and he joined in. “But I like you, Kasey. I don’t know why because I’m completely out of your league, yet—”

                “Shut up!” I giggled, slapping at him. He grabbed my hand mid motion, clasping his with mine. There is a pleasant warmth.

                “I’m teasing,” he whispered, his lips tracing my jawline and then he bit down. My eyes grew wide as his hands slid up from my hips to right against my bra. His eyes caught mine and I focused on breathing correctly. Whatever he has seen in my eyes encouraged him to put a hand behind my back and quickly unclasp my bra. Gasping, for that is the fastest I’ve ever seen my bra come off, I didn’t break eye contact as his hands took place of my bra. I shuddered at the warmth and his lips met mine.

                I sighed against his lips, pushing my chest closer to his hands and he squeezed tighter in response and I smiled, eager now. I rubbed my hands up his shirt and he groaned as my hands slid up against his strong abs. Greedy, I scooted in his lap so that my front is up against his front so tightly there isn’t any space to breathe. He sucked at my neck and I moaned. Justin put his hands on the hem of my shirt and I placed a hand on his wrist to stop him. He didn’t move any further as he moved to the other side of my neck.

                Comfortable, I removed my hand from his wrist and then he quickly snatched my shirt off of my body, throwing it on the floor somewhere. I should feel cold at the exposure, but I don’t, just warm. So, so warm I feel. He pulled back to look at me and he grumbled, leaning back against the sofa. He rubbed a hand down his face, biting his lips.

                “What’s wrong?” I asked, my voice soft. I think I’m doing a pretty good job at this making out and second base thing, aren’t I?

                “Just I can’t. You’re just…wow. You are so sexy, Kasey, I can’t function. How is this possible?” He shook his head in disbelief and my face lit up with a smile. He laughed and covered his face with his hands.

                “Can’t handle all of me?” I joked.

                Justin removed his hand from his face, raising an eyebrow at me. “Oh my God, don’t even right now.”

                I threw back my head and laughed, crossing my arms over my chest. This is weird, I’m not even the least bit shy about this. “Just kidding.”

                “Are you staying over or are you going back home to mommy?” He squeezed his hands on my hips and I uncrossed my arms, rolling my eyes.

                “That’s not even funny. I’m going to stay over because I don’t feel like explaining these Markie things on my neck.” I pointed to the sides of my neck and his lips twitched with laughter. “What?”

                “Markie things? That’s what you call hickeys?”

                Blushing, I shrugged. “Yeah, so what?”

                “Whatever. I have work to do tomorrow, so I should probably sleep.” He lifted me up and stood up, setting me back onto the couch. He leaned down to pick up my shirt and threw it back at me.

                “Are you ever going to tell me what it is that you do for a living?” I asked as I slipped my shirt back on. I’ll find my bra later.

                “Oh, yeah, pfft. Just don’t tell Jace, okay? She’ll find some way to make it a rude fucking joke.” I nodded and he headed for a door. I got up to follow and he opened it up, turning on the light.

                The room is filled with blueprints, models of different buildings, clay models, and several drawings. There is a desk against the back wall with a lamp and more blueprints similar to the ones on the walls. “Um, are you an artist?”

                “No, Kasey, I’m an architect.” He leaned up against the doorway, a smirk on his face.

                Gaping, I turned to face him. “No way!”

                “Yeah. I made a shitload of money after I co-designed the Dallas Cowboy Stadium and the UNT stadium. You know the Apogee Stadium is one of the first to receive the LEED Platinum Certification. Quite proud of that, actually.” He beamed and I stared. Wow, this whole time I believed he was going to be something basic for a living but this is truly incredible.

                “That’s amazing. What are you working on now?”

                “I’m trying to help design a new fine arts building for the Arlington school district. It’s going to be hard for I have to take in account the way sound travels.” He scratched his head.

                “That’s so cool.” I grinned. What is this weird feeling brewing in the pit of stomach? It’s like appreciation mixed with marveling and…butterflies.

                “Why are you looking at me like that?” Justin laughed.

                “I don’t know just…I don’t know I think what you do is kinda cool, that’s all.”

                “And here I thought women were only into hot business men and vampires.” He barked out a laugh. “Come on.” He led me out of the room, closing the door behind him. He opened his bedroom door and slipped his shirt off immediately, throwing it into the hamper. “You can sleep in my room and I’ll sleep on the couch. It’s fine.”

                His room smells just like him. Like his cologne and then some kind of detergent. It’s pristine in here as well. Everything is organized and simple. Not one thing is out of place. Everything is gray and green. I’ve noticed that these are his favorite colors. “I don’t want to run you out of your own room.”

                He shrugged. “It’s not a big deal. I’m trying to be a gentleman here.” He smiled.

                “I’m serious though.”

                “Okay…Well we can just both sleep in the bed and I promise not to touch.” His smile grew wider. “Do you trust me?” He waggled his eyebrows.

                I laughed. “Yeah, I do.” I shimmied out of my jeans and then dived into the bed. It’s comfier than it looks and that is kind of insane. I curled up into a ball and sighed appreciatively. “Your bed is so soft.”

                “How do you think I scored so many girls? It’s all in the bed, love.” He winked.

                Rolling my eyes I slipped underneath the covers. “You’re so comfortable about your past.”

                “Only because I know it doesn’t bother you.”

                “What’s your number?” I grinned.

                He froze. “I’m not that comfortable.”

                “Oh come on! I won’t judge, I’m just curious to know what level you’re on. Because obviously, speaking in game terms I am like a novice, a beginner. I need to know if I’m dealing with an intermediate player or an expert.”

                “I’m more like a pro, Kasey. I would be on legend in game terms.”

                “Still, I’m curious.”

                “Onehundredandtwentyseven,” he mumbled.

                “What?”

                “One. Hundred. And. Twenty. Seven.”

                My eyes grew wide and I blushed deeply. This is so not what I expected. I was thinking around fifty or something. “Oh, um, wow.”

                “See, this is why—”

                “No, just I was expecting a smaller number. This is way past my initial guess. But it’s fine, really. Come here.” I patted the space beside me and he narrowed his eyes, crossing his arms.

                “You’re just pretending to be fine with it. You know you’re not.”

                I snorted. “Justin, please. I knew you had a huge number, you have girls over all the time. More than one at a time. I’m surprised you were even able to count them all. Now come here.”

                With a sigh, he crawled into the bed beside me and pulled me up against his chest. I smiled up at him and he kissed my nose. “You’re too good for me.”

                “Probably.” I chuckled.

                He smiled and held me tight. “What are you doing tomorrow?”

                “I have a board meeting about my log.” I snuggled against him.

                “Sounds boring.”

                “You’re boring.”

                “I’m more exciting than you. The only excitement you have in your life is me. That’s sad.”

                “Shut up.”

                “You know, you’re actually kind of mean. This mean streak you have…it’s just too much for me. I don’t think I can take this.”

                “Says the guy with a really high sexual number.” I kissed his adam’s apple and he laughed.

                “Whatever. Since we covered based two already, what can I get to next time?” he purred.

                I lifted my head up to look into his eyes. “If you’re good I’ll let you go all the way.

                His eyes grew wide. “What’s your definition of good?”

                “I don’t know, you tell me.” I bit my lip.

                “You. Are. Completely. Evil.”

                I chuckled deeply. “Only a little.” I closed my eyes. “You better go to sleep, Justin. You have a hard day of work ahead of you.”

                “You’re so cruel.” I can feel his pout.

                “You’ll live.”

                “I can wait, you know. As long as I need to.”

                That made me feel a hundred times more amazing about this night. “Really?” I mumbled, my voice heavy with sleepiness.

                “Sure. I just gotta know what that mouf do.”

                I snapped my eyes open and smacked Justin in the chest. His entire body began to shake with laughter and I groaned. “Ugh, you’re so stupid.”

                “I-I can’t believe you didn’t s-see that coming!”

                “Unfreakingbelievable.”

                “Ah, God, you’re so cute.” He kissed my forehead and then my lips. I sighed and he reached back to turn off the lamp, putting us in the darkness. “But really, I can wait. I want to do right by you, Kasey, I really do,” he said softly.

                “You’re so sweet, bae.”

                “Did you just call me bae?”

                “Mhm. I saw it on Tumblr. Did I use the word right?”

                Justin shook with laughter. “Yeah, you used it right, bae.”

                “Yesssss, I’m learning.”

                “Oh my God, I can’t. Goodnight, Kasey.”

                “Night, Justin.” I let my eyes close. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6 0 1
Hello everyone! I would just like to start off by saying that this is a short story, not really a novel. It can be read in about an hour. So, if you...
693K 18.5K 41
Kali Davidson is slowly but surely falling for her best friend, Ryder. He's cute, smart, tough and his bad boy don't care attitude gets Kali "Goody T...
2.8M 70.6K 76
Avery is back in her hometown, after she moved away to LA with her mom. After her parents divorced her mom thought it would the best if they get away...
85.2K 3.1K 42
Emma Carpenter is a classic example of a nerd. She does her homework, gets straight A's, reads all the time, and never gets in trouble. Then one day...