𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐘 {𝐭.𝐠𝐠𝐮𝐤}

By taehkey

[C O M P L E T E D] One of the biggest new hit companies soon to be owned by one of the most attractive men i... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
SEND YOUR ART HERE
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Epilouge
NEW STORY, OUT NOW

Chapter Eleven

12.7K 684 239
By taehkey

Chapter Eleven . . .|
-i'll do anything.

"Rise and shine, Princess. I've given you more than five more minutes and we need to fit you for your outfit." Jeongguk burst through the door, walking over. He nudged the younger's shoulder.

The CEO grunted and rubbed his eyes, turning so his back was to Jeongguk and was facing the other way. He stayed fast asleep.

Jeongguk rolled his eyes, going to the other side. He sat on the bed. "Hey, Mr. Kim," he called. He carefully watched the thick brows furrow, watching as Taehyung's face scrunched a bit.

The older pushed some hair away from his face, his eyes tracing over the perfect features. He hummed. His fingers gently caressed Taehyung's cheek. He watched him sleep for a moment.

"I got everything," Jimin came in the room, interrupting the small moment.

Jeongguk jumped up. "Park! What have I informed you to do every time you must enter? Knock for crying out loud!" He scolded.

"But, sir, the door was wide open, rather invitingly." Jimin remarked, turning and shutting it. Fortunately, Jimin didn't see why Jeongguk was so jumpy or why he said what he said like that.

The mafia leader stood and shook his head. "Wake him up," he demanded and took the clothes from Jimin, laying them out in order. It was a few outfits, suits to look presentable.

Jimin obeyed and went over, uncovering Taehyung. "Mr. Kim, time to wake up. Mind you this auction is soon and we should really get your fitted." He uttered.

The blond-haired adult pushed up slowly, rubbing his eyes. He sighed, stretching out his muscles. "Fine," He breathed. He let out a soft little yawn, standing after a moment.

Jimin watched how Taehyung reacted slowly. "You should take off your clothes, in undergarments, Mr. Kim." He said.

Taehyung gulped and remembered being told to strip before. He sucked in a sharp breath that sounded like it should've hurt before he pulled off his shirt and pushed down his sweat pants.

He covered himself with his large hands, trying to restrain his breathing down.

Jeongguk hummed, looking over the suits that laid out. "I want to see this one first. The silky texture with a deep v? Ugh, I could see it now." He breathed and picked it up.

It was a white, silky jacket, no undershirt required. It came with nice black pants with a line of white down the sides of the legs. A very neat and fancy-looking suit.

Jeongguk turned and showed it off to Park and Kim. He smiled but then it was quick to flatten. He handed the suit to Jimin and went over to Taehyung. He used his middle finger and index finger to tilt his chin up.

Their faces were inches — no, their faces were centimeters apart.

"Princess? Do you remember what I said about hiding what is mine? Remove your hands or I'll make you take everything off and I'll walk you through the city with a leash around your neck like you're nothing more than a dog." He threatened lowly.

Taehyung grew chills and quickly placed his hands at his sides. He looked away, trying not to shutter or shiver.

"Good boy." Jeongguk said. He turned his attention over to his best friend. "Undo the shirt. Let's hurry, Jimin, I don't want to waste all of my time with this piece of shit." He uttered, checking his Rolex.

The aforementioned nodded. He did as he was told to, undoing the buttons one-by-one. He handed the shirt over then, watching his boss.

Jeongguk thanked Jimin mentally, looking over the shiny material. He walked over to the youngest, helping to slip his arms through the sleeves of the shirt. He took his time, buttoning it up.

He turned back around and grabbed the pants, undoing them. Jeongguk wasted no time with turning back, having Mr. Kim push both legs through them.

What took Taehyung by surprise was Jeongguk picking him up, making sure the pants were up as if he were helping a child.

Jimin silently watched, preparing the next outfit for Jeongguk and Taehyung.

Jeongguk stepped back. He looked him up and down, seeing the deep V down his chest caused by the shirt. He liked the fact he could see his collarbones and his tanned, golden skin. He bit his bottom lip.

Jimin admired the outfit. "How would his hair be styled?" He inquired to Jeongguk, looking at him with a serious look across his pretty face.

"I'm thinking a part down the middle, soft. Nothing super extreme. I would say some root touch up but I believe that would be too much." He said. Jeongguk hummed. "I want to touch up his brows and make his lips look a bit redder, smoke out his eyes." He added with a small smirk. "Anyways, what do you think for the look?"

"Looks nice, his pants hug his small waist, his shirt flows, it all compliments him." Jimin said, going forward and fixing a few things, putting his hair to where he would be. "Some black Gucci loafers would compliment this to the fullest. Maybe a choker added?"

Jeongguk hummed and pictured it. "Of course," he breathed. "I can see it, ugh, I'm excited." He said. "I almost don't want to try on the other ones, hang them away for other occasions." He said. "Taehyung, what do you think of it?" He inquired though he didn't care what he thought. He pointed to the mirror for Taehyung to look in.

The aforementioned looked over himself. He gave a lopsided frown. He shook his head. "I wouldn't personally wear it but what decision do I have?" He sighed. "It's fine." He breathed and looked down.

"Princess, it's not fun when you obey. It surely saves me the time for yelling but I can't stump you now." Jeongguk said sarcastically.

Jimin placed his hand on Jeongguk's wrist. "How about you get him out of that, put his pajamas back on and we go eat some food? Maybe you'd like to take Taehyung with or something?" He shrugged. "I'll be downstairs training the men for the auction." He said.

"I'll think about it. As for my henchman, make sure they know what they're doing. If they fuck up during the auction, I'll slice their necks in front of their families." He warned darkly, watching Jimin bow before taking his leave.

As for Taehyung, he moved to start unbuttoning his own shirt, gulping thickly as he heard the scary vowels leave the Mafia Leader's thin lips.

"Mr. Kim." Jeongguk snapped Taehyung from his trance of fear, moving his hand and gripping his wrist tightly in his own grasp. "You need a bath. Auction is in two days, you need to practice your stances, your pose, your look. One fuck up, Mr. Kim, and I won't hesitate to pull you back and whip your thighs until you can no longer walk on your own." He warned.

Taehyung couldn't help but to realize how aggressive Jeongguk was being, how much more threatening he was. Taehyung couldn't go against his word.

"Of course," the younger breathed out, looking up at Jeongguk with fear in his eyes. He didn't dare try and disobey in a moment like this, and it's not like he would've won if he even attempted.

Jeon nodded, he finished taking off the suit off of Taehyung. He gripped his fingers on the hem of Taehyung's boxers, about to push them down until his hands were pulled away and clasped into the aforementioned's.

"P-Please . . ." Taehyung breathed out. "A-At least w-wait u-until we're in the bathroom." He added in a feared tone, gulping down the thick ice block in is throat.

Jeongguk's eyes trailed over Taehyung's delicate face before he pulled his hands away. He grabbed a robe and wrapped it gently around the CEO. "Stop your stuttering, it's a turn off. If you can't speak correctly, I advise you speak not at all." He said in a low pitch.

***

It was ten minutes of bathing. Jeongguk suggested he do everything: wash Taehyung's hair, apply body soap, wash his face, brush his teeth, everything.

As mentioned before multiple times seen in previous paragraphs, Taehyung didn't think twice about not listened and not listening. Maybe he could get out of this.

Get out of being sold at the auction.

"Up." Jeongguk demanded, standing to grab a towel. His hair was brushed back, his shirt having soap and water on the chest which made the lines of abs that much more visible.

Taehyung took a moment, pushing to stand up. His soft, skinny, and slim-thick body was dripping small rivulets of water. The soap left over from the bubbles in the bath traced down his perfect thighs, going down his shoulders and arms like a tease that it could run down the layers of skin Mr. Kim has to offer.

The Mafia Leader turned and let his eyes scan over the other. "Out." He said and approached Mr. Kim, holding the towel out for Taehyung to go into.

After being engulfed with the cotton-soft towel, Jeongguk told the blond-hair adult to hold still while he went on to grab some comfortable clothes.

Taehyung obligated, small shivers here and there from being wet and cold at the same time. He tried to think of ways where he didn't have to do the auction, he would become a slave, he would learn to cook and serve Jeongguk at the ring of a bell, he would do anything he could just to not be sold away like some old toy.

Jeongguk came back into the room, holding pajamas. "Are you dry?" He asked, going over and feeling his skin. "Dry enough. I'll dry your hair after I get you all dressed. I rather you look warm."

It was things like this that confused Taehyung, he was threatened to be abused and humiliated but had soap gently rubbed into his soft body.

Jeongguk helped the younger step into the pajamas, fixing small details. He grabbed the towel and dabbed it on Taehyung's head. "I'll put lotion on you in the morning since I forgot now."

"I'll do anything," Taehyung randomly spoke, placing his hands on Jeongguk's chest/shoulder.

"For some lotion now?" The Mafia Leader cocked a brow. "I don't think it's that serious, Princess." He chuckled, a genuine bunny-like smile on his face.

Taehyung cupped Jeongguk's face and made him look up. "I'll do anything just to not be sold in that auction . . . Please, Jeon."

Jeongguk pulled back. "Anything? Princess, anything could mean a lot of things. Stop trying to get out of this, it isn't going to wor-" He was cut off by the aforementioned hushing him.

"Have sex with me, I consent, as long as you won't sell me." He breathed out. "Show me you own me." Taehyung said and moved close, kissing up on his neck.

Jeongguk gulped, is neck tender. He licked his lips and was about to move his hands to grab onto Taehyung but stopped himself. "Princess, I don't think you know exactly what you're doing." He retorted in a sharp manner.

Taehyung nodded. "I want to have sex with you." He breathed out, placing sloppy and wet, moist kisses all over Jeongguk's neck and jawline. "Don't sell me, please." He begged, moving his fingers to grab the hem of his shirt, slowly dropping to his knees in front of the older.

Jeongguk's eyes widened and he quickly reacted, pulling Taehyung up and off his knees, picking him up, allowing the boy to wrap his legs around his waist.

He wore a soft smirk, his heart thumping. "Don't worry about pleasuring me, Princess, let me take care of you tonight." He whispered, starting to kiss up and down Taehyung's neck, his hands groping Taehyung's ass.

"I'll be gentle on you, I promise." Jeongguk uttered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 16.1K 40
You thought one was bad, try two of them *** Jeon Jeongguk Jeon Jungkook Kim Taehyung Top Jeon's Bottom Taehyung Gguktaekook (twin au) Storyline, pl...
130K 5K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
272K 11K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...
1.7M 87.8K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...