The Nerd's Secret Life

By CandySweat_13

Ashleyah Fox is that quite nerdy girl none notices. The one who's always wearing the long sleeved shirts and... More

Nerd at Day Badass by Night
Intro to my life
Daytime
Nightfall calls for Badass
My Fucked up drunk self
Im like Klark Kent who's secretly Superman
Good news? Or bad news?
It's not fucking funny
I'm the new student
1Kailem?
Fuck, this is going to be a long day
How's Kasey?
Stunned
He fucking threw the cheese at me.
I know the nerd's secret
I didn't notice
cuore infronto (broken heart)
Minney? Like Minney Mouse?
Wrong move, Sweetheart.
Depends
Fuck you.
Kiss my chest, and jaw, and everything else.
I hate school.
And you're apart of me.
We didn't have conversations
Jules?
Then they get a show

Wow, the nerd's late

59.5K 1.4K 541
By CandySweat_13

(Smut. I repeat, smut! And can you guys please comment more? I wanna see what your thinking. Whoever comments will get a dedication and or be followed! Extra long just for you guys!)

Ash' POV

"I wish I could wake up with amnesia, and forget about the stupid little things..."

Stupid fucking alarm clock.

"Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to youuu..."

"Shit." I mumble, opening my eyes, sighing. Mikey looked so peaceful sleeping, happy like a smile could spread any second. One side of his face mushed in the pillow, his arm behind his head. I wonder how guys sleep like that? His other arm was wrapped around me.

"If today I woke up with you right beside me. Like this was all just some twisted dream..."

I groan quietly, gently picking up Mikey's arm and setting it beside him. I sat up by the bed and crawl towards the end, taking my shorts and pressing snooze and kneeling up, sitting on the heels of my feet. I wipe the tired of my face, yawning.

"If only I could wake up like this everyday." Mikey says, making my head whip around, along with my hair. He nods sleepily and scratches the mess of his hair, looking down. "Just like that." I follow his gaze to my ass, pushed a bit from the heels of my feet.

"You're an idiot." I stand up and put my phone on the nightstand with my bra. 7:48. Shit.

Oh well...

"Emphasis on you're." He says raspy, with a sleepy grin. I love a guys voice in the morning.

I shake my head with a smile and kneel on the bed, waving him over. He rolls over on his side and I whisper in his ear. "You have to earn that title." I kiss his cheek, getting up and go to the bathroom to take a shower.

I turn the shower on, stripping of Mikey's T-shirt and my under wear. I wash my body and hair, shaving my underarms and legs. I do one last rinse and turn it off, walking out. I brush my teeth and knot the towel around me. I take the comb and start combing out the knots, walking out the bathroom.

When I come out Mikey is still in my bed, arms behind his head, looking at me with a smirk.

"Where's my kiss?" I roll my eyes, knowing he won't stop til he gets what he wants. I stare at him, finish combing out my hair. With a playful huff I walk over, giving him a peck but he grabs my neck, pulling me back and rolling me over so that he's on top of me.

"Mickeeyy..." I whine, pulling back with a giggle. "My pillows are getting wet."

"I can think of something else to get wet." He says, kissing my neck.

I push his chest, rolling him off and laughing as I got up. I look back at him with a playful pout on his face. I shake my head with a smile.

I head to my dresser, taking out my underwear, slipping it on under my towel, I untie it, my back to Mikey as I put my bra on.

"You're such a tease." He whines.

"Then don't watch." I shrug, putting sweats on with a T-shirt.

"That's impossible!" I laugh and turn around.

"Get up, you and Kailem have to go back to the gang, and I have to go to school." I say, putting vans on and putting my glasses on.

"You look hot in glasses. Makes me want to learn." He says, standing up and stretching, putting his jeans on.

"You look hot without a shirt. Makes me want to fuck." I say bluntly, tying up my hair in a stupid, ugly bun. I hate having my hair tied up, gives me headaches.

"We could do that if you want." He says smirking. I grab my phone on the nightstand, looking at him. "As long as you learn." I say, going o the bathroom to grab his shirt.

"Maybe I could teach you some things." I toss his shirt and he grabs it quickly, mumbling a thanks.

I open my door and look back at him still standing there, I wave at him. "Mickey? Hello?"

One hand on the handle and one hand on my hip, my brows frown. He just stares at me with a look, and his eyes are a green blue again, I'm worried.

"Mickey... are yo-" I didn't get to finish because he charges towards me and cups my cheeks, bending down to kiss me in one swift movement.

He kisses me hard, wrapping an arm around my waist and cupping my neck, pulling me closer. My hand let's go of the knob and onto his chest, fisting his T-shirt, pulling him closer. Our lips move in sync, hard and slow and sweet. His tongue went past my lips, exploring, and I gladly let him, loving the sensation. He grabs my hips, pulling me up and I wrap my legs around his torso, fisting one hand on his T-shirt and the other in his hair. I pull back, panting and he sets me against the wall next to the door and kisses my neck and nips at my collar bone.

I whimper, "Mickey, fuck." I grab his chin, slamming my lips back against his, biting and sucking his bottom lip. I feel him walk and he throws me on the bed, coming on top of me, in between my legs. He entwines our hands above my head, kissing and nipping from my jaw down my neck and towards my collarbone, sucking.

He untangles in of his hand from mine and caress my breast, making me moan. His other hand untwine from mine and slips around my hips as the other wraps my leg around his, slowly grinding.

Fuck school. Fuck Mickey.

I roll us over so that I'm on top, straddling him. I entwine our hands and pin them above his head leaning down to kiss him, grinding and rolling our hips causing ecstasy, him groaning against my lips. My hands trail drown his arm and to his chest, breathing and panting exchanging in our kisses. His arms wrap around my waist rolling our hips harder, kissing me harder.

My lips kiss his neck, and I nibble and bite, smirking as he sucks in a breath. I drag my teeth from his neck, all the way, down to his collar bone, peppering kisses as my hands graze down his chest and stomach and unbuttoned his jeans, palming him through his boxers. So long and thick.

"Shit, Minns." His sucks a breath and cups my cheeks, kissing me hard.

"Ash! Ash, where are you? Mikey!?"

We look at each other with wide eyes at the voice of Kailem, looking back only to see the door is wide open. I jump off him, standing at the side of the bed looking at Mikey in panic.

"Close your jeans and like fix your hair. I'm gonna, just go find Kailem." I say shakily, fixing my glasses. I breathe a deep breath walking out and down the stairs seeing Kailem looking in the fridge.

His eyes snap to mine, giving me a half smile." Hey, can you make me breakfast? Please?" He pouts, so fucking adorable.

I smile slyly and nervously chuckle. "Sure, Kai. Sit down." He grins widely and sits at the on the counter.

I open the fridge,"what do you want?"

"French toast!"

I laugh, "okay." I take out the bread and the other ingredients for the batter.

Mikey comes in the kitchen with a smile as I fry the french toast, his black v-neck wrinkled with his jeans and his dark black hair messily across his face constricting against his sapphire eyes with his at old stubble.

And he says I'm the tease.

Smh.

I slide the french toast on the pan on a plate and put it in front of Kailem.

"Thank you." He smiles, taking the syrup I took out form him and Mikey sits next to him pouting at me.

"How come you didn't make me any?"

"'Cause she loves me more, and I'm cute." Kailem answers smugly, with his mouth full of food.

"Not uh."

"Yes uh."

"Not uh."

"Yes uh."

"Can you guys shut up." I smile, putting everything away. "Kailem's cuter."

"See." Kailem smiles, happily chewing.

"That's not what you said ten minutes ago." Mikey leans back smirking as I send him daggers and Kailem chokes.

"Really, c'mon I'm eating here, dude."

I blush hiding my face and groaning. "You didn't have to tell him that." He shrugs.

"Well I'm not so hungry anymore."

Mikey stands up. "Come on we have to leave, we're meeting the crew in a couple hours." He sighs.

"Fine, I'll see you there." Kailem says standing up and hugging me. "Bye Ash." He mumbles.

"Kai," I kiss his cheek."I'll see you soon, okay?"

"M'kay." He mumbles sadly and I sigh. I don't say goodbye, I hate saying it. Goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting. It means forever.

"Wanna catch a ride with me?" Kailem asks Mikey.

He glances at me then him shaking his head. "Nah, I drove here. I'll meet you there." He politely declines. He nods with an 'okay' and waves at me last time before walking out the door. I sigh and look at the clock.

I blink. 8:28. Well, shit.

"I'm late." I murmur carelessly. I start with free period. I think and plus I could miss a couple classes, I have most of them with Vargas and obviously I don't want to see him. Fuck it. I sigh in content leaning on the counter.

Mikey raises an eyebrow at me. "Do you care?"

My head tilts with a small smirk on my face. "What do you think?" I bite my lip, holding my smile. I took out my lip ring out thinking I was going to school. Though, I forgot to put a little of that powder thingy called foundation to cover the little pierce.

He huffs a grin taking steps 'til his lips are touching my ear. "Hmm," he whispers when he grabs my hips jumping me on the counter, roughly and wrap an arm around my waist. "We can finish what we've started." He kisses my jaw own to my neck and collar bone.

I hum, closing my eyes. "Wrong answer." I huskily say, taking his chin towards me with a smirk.

Our lips brush.

"What." I kiss the corner of his mouth.

"Do." I kiss his jaw, my tongue peeking out.

"You." I suck and bit at the base of his jaw, my mouth brushing up to his ear, pinching the lobe with my teeth.

"Think?" I simply say.

I look at him seeing his eyes turning light and green blue for a split second before he slams his lips down on mine. He kisses me hungrily and rough, sucking my bottom lip and biting. I kiss back forcefully, my head tilting to the side for better access as our tongues dance and fight for dominance.

He wins. He always wins.

We pull back, gasping for air and just stare at each other. He takes off my glasses along with my shirts, kissing my neck down to my breasts that is spilling out of my bra. I pull back grabbing the hem of his shirt and tugging it up and off, kissing him, my hands trailing down his stomach and unbuttoning his jeans, stopping when I feel vibration in his pocket and the sound of his phone ringing.

We both groan in annoyance, my head falling on his shoulder.

"Ignore it." I say, panting giving a kiss to his jaw.

"I can't Baby, it's the gang." He looks at his phone, then kisses me before answering it.

And I just look at him thinking. Ever since I left Luke gotten injured, he had some 'epiphany' and found God. He stepped down and Mikey stepped up, he's a great leader if you ask me. He still figured out how to handle our injured members when I left. And he has a relationship with every pack member, everyone loves him more than our last.

Anyone that'll catch his heart is a lucky one.

"Yeah, no we'll talk then. Alright? Okay, see you then." He looks at me with that face. The one where he needs to go but wants to stay, making his eyes a bit light from the frustration. He sighs, running a hand down his face.

I lean back with my hand on his cheek. "You have to leave, don't you?"

He nods sadly with pursed lips.

"It's okay, you're the leader now, it's your job. I'm just sorry I made things harder." I shrug

He wrap his arms tighter around me, shaking his head. He gives me a slow and sweet chase kiss and buries his nose in my hair, sighing. "I don't want to leave."

"You have to, Baby." I run my hands through his hair, something that always calm him down.

He nods. "I know." He mumbles almost to himself.

I pull apart from him and smile.

"Turn that frown upside down, Micks." I push my fingers at the corner of his lips. He huffs, rolling his eyes and smiles down at me, making me smile.

I jump off the counter, looking up at him. "Put your shirt on." I take my shirt, putting it on and kissing him on the cheek. "Good luck, okay?"

He shrugs on his shirt and zips up his pants and buttoning them. He looks at me with a sly smile as I tie up my hair and adjust me glasses.

"You should come back to the gang."

               Luis' POV

"Vargas! Get your ass up! Now."

I groan, the pounding headache and knots in my stomach swirling. Once again, I groan, cover my head with the pillow, blocking the annoying voice of Jason Deleki.

"I'm serious, get your ass up." He rips the blanket away along with my pillow. I squint at the sunlight streaming through my window. Cover my eyes with my arm.

"Sorry, can't. My legs are broken." I say, rolling on my stomach.

"I will drag you out if I have to. We have a game today and Coach is already freak in out since you're not at school." He explained.

I roll over onto my back, squinting at him. I point to my face. "Do you see this face? This face shows the fucks I do not give." I scratch my head, moaning at the feel. My head falls back on the pillow, closing my eyes.

"Luis fucking Vargas!" He yells and I groan a 'what?'

"It's the fucking finals to the championship!"

"Okay?"

"And the team is our fucking rivals." He says.

I sit up straight, the pounding headache prominent. "You don't mean-"

"Yes. I do mean it. We're going against them if we want the championship."

My head falls back on the pillows, groaning. "Shit." I mumble.

"What time is it?" I ask

"Twelve thirty-eight."

"Fuck, let me get dressed." I grunt, getting up out of bed. Fucking hate being hungover. Why did I drink so much. Oh yeah, because Mikey was at Ash' house. The whole fucking night.

"I'll make you some coffee." He says and adds before closing the door. "Why the fuck is there broken glass all over the kitchen?"

I shrug and he shakes his head, walking out.

I run my hands through my hair, tugging at the roots in frustration.

Mikey's still not here.

I feel my stomach swirl before I'm charging to the bathroom, emptying my body of all the vodka and Jack Daniels.

                               Ash' POV

Mikey parks in front of my school with a sigh and looks at me.

"You should think about it." He says. "I mean it could be like old times, you know?"

"I am, but where would I live? I can't just up and leave. Besides, I want to go to school. How am I gonna do that while I stitch up people getting shot everyday." I race,blue, getting anxious.

"Minney."

"And what about Kasey? How'd she pay the rent? Or what if I went back and my parents found me? I mean they can't do anything because I'll be eight-teen soon. But what if I'm not by then? And-"

He grabs my chin and kisses me. He pulls away, entwining his hand with mine and kissing it.

"You could live with me and leave when school's done then take a break or go to school online. Kasey can take care of herself, she has Kailem." He rubs his thumb, circling my palm.

"And I would never, ever let your parents find you." He kisses the back my palm, mumbling. "I'll keep you safe."

I take a deep breath, hesitant. "Then, okay. I'll go with you."

He grins widely laying his head on the seat. His eyes turning that green blue I've never seen before 'til these pass few days.

I glance at the clock. 12:20

"But right now I have to go to school." I smile, opening the door but Mikey grabs my wrist. I turn to look at him and he cups my cheeks, leaning over and kisses me.

"I'll see you tonight, Baby." He whispers against my lips, pecking it one more time. "Go to school." I gulp and nod, opening the door and waving by. He winks and pulls off as I go inside to the office for a tardy slip.

"Thank you." I say to her, adjusting my glasses.

I walk to my locker getting my things for history. I cringe, he's in that class.

I have to face him sometime.

I walk in the class room, everyone looks at me as if I killed some on.

Wow, the nerd's late.

My eyes quickly scan the room. No Vargas. Good. I sit in the back at the last two empty seats and sigh, tuning out Mr Dalton's boring flat tone of a voice. Until I hear the door open.

"Mr Vargas. Care to explain why you are late?"

My eyes snap to him and he glances at me stuttering before looking back at the teacher.

"Uh, doctor's appointment." He nods with a small fake smile.

The teacher nods. "Very well then. Have a seat next Ms Fox, please."

Vargas eyes snap to mine, mumbling a 'yes sir' and I quietly groan.

He sits next to me with a smirk before whispering, "Miss me, Sweetheart?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 110 17
Being seen as the school slut does not make high school any easier. Especially if you live in the shoes of Layla. This independent, promiscuous sex...
20.4K 534 37
Rachel Williams is perky, smart and sarcastic. She lives with her mother, sister and brother. Her dad works in the army, so she barely sees him. Eva...
237K 8.1K 30
John Johnson, the youngest of the Johnson siblings in the castle. His sister being THE Luna of all Luna's, being married to the Alpha king and all, h...
219K 6.4K 61
Josephine Pryce will do anything to get out of Lakeville even if it means simply tutoring her arch-nemesis Flynn Cauley. Except when it comes to him...