The Kings II

By subversivej

the story of the king twins and their love interests cover: blushfully More

note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
the kings III + thank u!

17

9.1K 325 51
By subversivej

Fred

I looked at Alexis from over my glass, grinning.

She bit down on her lip and giggled, placing her glass down.

"I can't believe he actually lets you run his bar dry," she said, "knowing it's illegal."

I chuckled and leaned back in my chair, shrugging. "I don't ever remind him. He's old enough to forget."

She laughed and ruffled her fingers through her hair.

"You don't know what that does to a man, do you?"

She cocked her head over with a smile. "Hmm?"

I braced my elbows on the table, leaning forward. "It's small things, you know."

"Is that so?" She asked, narrowing her eyes as she took a sip of her drink.

I nodded, grabbing her free hand.

She placed her drink down and crept her foot up the side of my leg, smiling as she did so.

"You're thinking of last night," she said, her eyes boring deep into my own.

"How did you know?" I asked.

She leaned forward a bit, making me do the same but with a grin plastered on my face.

"Because I'm thinking of last night," she whispered, making me chuckle and lean back in my chair yet again.

I took a sip of my drink and she smiled. I looked around and noticed that the place was full, which wasn't a usual occurrence. This bar didn't do a ton of business, which appealed to me.

"Am I supposed to be the DD?" She asked, "because I'm a little tipsy myself."

I shook my head. "We can call an Uber, or something. Jo'll pick us up if I ask."

She smiled. "So I can drink however much I want."

"Just don't drink enough to forget about last night," I said, smiling a small smile.

"Baby, I can guarantee you, I'll have you remembering and thinking about last night even when you're drunk. You should be as confident in your abilities as I am in mine."

I just chuckled and she rested her foot next to my thigh, her eyes boring into mine.

"Now what are you gonna do?" I asked, leaning forward, "get me hard in the bar for everyone to see?"

She rested her chin in her palm. "Depends on how sensitive you are, because I've got long legs."

I just grinned. "I'm up for a challenge."

Her toes crept up to my groin, her lips pulled up in a scandalous smile, her eyes narrowed slightly.

I leaned my head back and grabbed her ankle, smiling at her as I placed her foot on my groin.

"Cocky," she muttered, taking a sip of her drink, "that's what that is."

I chuckled and smiled up at the ceiling, my jaw taut as Alexis giggled.

I closed my eyes and placed my hand on her leg, making her push her foot further into me.

I cleared my throat and looked at her, making her grin.

"Is this the tipsy you?" I asked, grinning.

She shrugged and ruffled her fingers through her hair. "Maybe, God, I don't know."

I just smiled. "Let's make it a night to remember."

She held her glass up with a smile, biting down on her lip.

~*~

Jo

"Fred and I," I said, looking over at Lena, "we used to race on these roads."

She looked over at me with wide eyes. "Isn't that dangerous?"

"Trial and error," I said, "that's what it was."

She smiled and leaned her head back against her seat. "It's a pretty view."

"Yeah?" I asked.

She looked over at me. "You said you wanted to talk about last night. At some point."

"Yeah," I said, "about that."

I made the sharp left turn and she just wrapped her hand around her seatbelt.

"I've been driving these roads since I was sixteen, you have nothing to worry about," I said, looking over at her.

"Paranoia," she said, "that's what that is."

"Why?"

"You're changing the subject," she quietly stated.

"Last night happened," I said, looking over at her.

"You wouldn't speak after it happened," she said, "why?"

I thought my answer through very carefully. I didn't want to make it seem like sex was the motive behind it, but I knew it would turn into that if I hadn't have stopped and kept away from her for the rest of the night.

"Lena, you know me," I said, nodding, keeping my eyes glued to the road, "you know me."

"I do," she said, "and I know you're more than whatever you're thinking."

I sighed, my jaw taut. "I had to distance myself from that situation."

Her eyes were glued to me. I didn't expect Lena to be so comfortable talking about or even hinting at sex.

I looked over at her for a split second, looking back at the road shortly after. "I lose control easily."

"You haven't," she said.

"I do," I said, "when I'm in a situation like that, it can take a second for me to switch."

She gently grazed my arm with her nails, and I could see her nod out of the corner of my eye.

"I don't want that with you," I said, shaking my head over at her, "I want to be with you. I want to prove to myself that I can do it."

"Well, you've done a pretty good job for the past three months," she said, smiling, "that's progress, right?"

I nodded, grabbing her hand and pressing a kiss to the back of it. "I just can't get myself into situations like that on the regular."

"And I won't let it happen," she quietly said, "it's a two person effort."

I just looked over at her. "Paranoia. What about it?"

She looked out of her window. "Logan."

"What about Logan?" I asked.

"He had an accident," she said, nodding, "I was in the car with him."

I looked over at her.

"I was younger," she said, "I don't know, sixteen. Since then, he's been so protective over me."

I just furrowed my brows together. "That's his reasoning?"

"What, for kicking you out every chance he gets?" She asked, laughing, "no, he just doesn't like you."

I looked over at her with a smile.

"Seriously," she said, "he's very protective and I don't try to stop him because I know why."

I just nodded, rubbing the back of her hand. "Thank you for telling me."

"You're welcome," she genuinely said, looking over at me.

"Do you think I'll ever be able to get him to like me?"

She laughed. "I wouldn't go that far."

~*~

Fred (the morning after)

I opened my eyes slowly, blinking a few times to clear up my vision.

I saw Alexis next to me, her hair spread out on the pillow, her hand wrapped around my arm.

I felt my breath speeding up, all the thoughts rushing through my head.

"No," I quietly muttered, throwing the covers off of me. I got out of bed and stepped into the sweatpants beside my bed, raking my hands through my hair.

I jogged downstairs and saw Jo at the counter, stirring some creamer into his coffee, I was assuming.

"You look frightened," he said, his eyes meeting mine.

"Oh, fuck," I said, pacing around, my hands in my hair.

"What's your deal?" He asked, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Last night," I said, "Alexis and I got drunk. Like, hammered, I can feel it in my fucking head."

I hadn't paid any mind to the churning sensation in my stomach, I was mostly worried about the possibility of something happening last night.

"And I woke up next to her," I said, "fuck."

"Calm down," he said, "I made sure nothing happened."

I just looked at him, my chest moving with every breath I took.

"I stayed in your room," he said, nodding, "made sure you two were out."

"Why?" I asked.

"I knew you'd want to remember it if it happened," he said, "that's why."

I just attacked him with a hug, making him pat my bare back.

"Thank you," I said, finally taking an actual breath.

He nodded and I pulled away, sighing. "God, I need to sit down."

I sat down and rubbed my eyes, trying to regain my composure.

"I'm going to shower and go the fuck to bed," Jo deadpanned, patting my shoulder.

I nodded and he walked upstairs, making me walk into the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of water and some aspirin.

I walked over to the table and saw Alexis walking towards me, one of my big t-shirts swallowing her whole. She had her arms wrapped around herself, and she looked tired, but yet so beautiful.

I placed my water on the table after swallowing the pill, my jaw taut.

She bit down on her lip. "Can I talk to you?"

She couldn't look at me.

She pulled me into the kitchen and I just looked down at her, gently rubbing her cheek.

"I feel like I've been hit by a train," she said, looking up at me.

I wasn't sure how to respond to that because truthfully, I wasn't entirely sure what she was hinting at.

She covered her face with her hands, sniffling. "Fred, what if something happened last night? I want to remember it when it happens."

I wrapped my arms around her neck and she sobbed against my chest, making me pull her close. "Baby, nothing happened."

"How do you know that?" She cried out, wrapping her arms around me.

"Jo stayed with us," I said, my hand on the back of her head, "he made sure nothing happened."

I pressed a kiss to the top of her head and she just pressed the side of her face against my chest.

"I want to, too," I said, pulling away from her.

She wiped her eyes and leaned against the counter, rubbing her head. "You want to what?"

"Remember it," I said, brushing her hair away from her face.

She just looked up at me and I pressed a kiss to her lips, wrapping my arms around her middle.

She wound her arms around my neck and I just sighed, nestling my face in her neck.

"I know this isn't really romantic, or anything," I said, "but can I interest you in some aspirin? On the house."

She just laughed and pulled away from me, nodding. "Yes, I'd deeply appreciate that."

~*~

hi loves

how are u? I hope ur well and having a great day so far ^_^

I was soo excited to get this chapter written that I wrote it in like an hour and that was with my breakfast break lmao. I RLY WANTED TO GET HER UP!!!

hmmm, we see someone we've only seen a few times in the next chapter and I'm HELLA excited for it! who do u think it's gonna be 👀

and also Fred and Milo have the cutest exchange EVER you will absolutely melt

boys being boys

alright this is a question that I personally can't answer but like.. who y'all really shipping more??? Fred and Alexis or Jo and Lena??? im team both bc they're both so cute in their own ways

hehehe I hope u guys enjoyed. I love u guys sm! Hope u continue to have a good day xo ☀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3M 227K 36
One Friday night, Maizie decides to do the unbelievable and hops into bed with a mysterious, sexy stranger. Only thinking it was a one night stand, t...
47.9K 1.4K 34
"You said you enjoy reading books." Phoenix's voice was reduced to a whisper of seduction. He leaned over the bed, the pad of his lip tickling my ear...
595K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
665K 19.6K 32
Sequoia smith is a 22 year old exotic vixen, just starting life in the city of Miami. With no trace of the usual college student debt on her, she is...