~Stuck with the Gangleader~ (...

By LanaTheegoddess

Willow Jackson is a 16 year old girl who works at a family dinner that her parents started and works with her... More

Chapter 1: My name is Willow
Chapter 2: The Perv
Chapter 3: New Owner
Chapter 5: Best friends
Chapter 6: Double Trouble
Chapter 7: Deep below
Chapter 8: Punished.
Chapter 9: Jealousy
Chapter 10: Cold Feelings
Chapter 11: My beauty
Chapter 12: Taken For Another
Chapter 13: I Wish I Said Sorry First
Chapter 14: Why Did I Have To Catch Feelings For You?
Chapter 15: We Meet Again
Chapter 16: Deal >=<commitment

Chapter 4: A new place

823 24 11
By LanaTheegoddess

                                        🌹
~Willow's POV~
I woke as my eyes fluttered open and I slowly go up feeling drowsy, I look at my surrounds to see I wanna in a big bedroom that looked very expensive.

I began to panic, until I heard a deep voice behind me. "Morning cupcake." I jumped as I turned around and saw Mr. King leaning against the doorway with a smirk on his face.

"W-why am I here?" I asked as I shook.

"Easy doll face, your parents made a deal with me to pay off there debt for their diner by the end of next month, they failed to do this. They even signed a contract with me to make it official, but your poor parents forgot to read the fine print which stated 'if you are to fail, this contract's orders you to give me your daughter who will be cared for and tended to. If you're able to pay off this debt in the time frame of 7 months then your daughter can come home and if not your daughter stays in my care."

He read from a paper as he threw it on the bed as I looked and saw it and skimmed through it, "n-no this cant be right, my parents wouldn't do this." I said feeling a lump in my throat.

"Baby they gave you to me to save themselves." He said with a smug look on his face.

"NO! YOUR A LIAR THEY CARE ABOUT ME!" I yelled as his smug look turned into an angered and dark look on his face.

His blue eyes turned grey almost black color as he stalked toward me, I started to scoot away from him but he jumped on top of me as he toward over me as he caged my body between his arms.

I looked in his eyes as I shook in fear as he was angry and looked like he would kill me.

"You listen to me cupcake and listen good, your in my house and I will not be disrespected and the one thing your not going to do here is yell at me you got it?" He asked as I nodded.

"Use your words princess." He replied as he whispered in my ear.

I closed my eyes and looked away to scared to answer him until I felt myself being lifted up and being slammed against the wall by my neck.

I let out a yelp as I was against the white painted walls of his room.

"I said do you got it or do I have to make you understand?" He asked as his grip was tight, but not tight enough to choke me just enough to hurt me.

I nodded.

"So do you understand?" He asked as he toward over me.

"Y-yes." I whimpered as he looked satisfied with my answer and released my neck as I gasped.

He walked to the door while slamming it closed behind him. I waited as I heard his footsteps disappear down stairs.

I curled into ball as I sobbed quietly, my hair a mess, and my neck throbbing in pain from his grasp.

I cried for a while as I wiped my eyes and went into the bathroom and I rubbed water on my face.

I walked out the bathroom and to the door of his room and looked down the long, expensive, and decorated hallways.

I walked to the stairs and walked around the mansion trying to find a phone of someone who can help me.

I reach the living room and see about 30 men sitting on the couches or some were standing as they all turned to look at me.

I get nervous as they look me up and down and some wolf whistle at me as 10 of them circle around me, I tried to step back as 1 of them grab my waist and started to massage it.

"Hey baby your a cute little thing, I guess boss is leaving us some sloppy seconds?" He said as he picked me up and the others came to me as they started to rub and touch every part of my body.

"STOP IT, NO IM 16 IM TOO YOUNG PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME !" I screamed at the top of my lungs and started to kick and hit.

Until a loud voice yelled "WHAT THE FUCK IT GOING ON DOWN HERE!?" As everyone stopped and all attention was turned to Mr. King.

I was put down as he came downstairs as his black hair and black eyes as all the men looked at him in fear.

"Willow why are you down here?" He said while gritting his teeth.

"I-I was looking for you, b-but I got l-lost." I said in a stutter.

He looked at me for a second then looked back at the rest of the men in anger as he walked to towards the one who was holding me as he punched him in the mouth.

The man yelled in pain as he clutched his mouth as blood trickled down his face to his chin.

"THIS IS A WARNING TO ALL OF YOU HORNY FUCKERS TRYING TO TOUCH MY GIRL, BUT YOUR ALL LUCKY I DON'T CUT YOUR DICKS OFF AND HAVE YOU EAT THEM, NOW GET BACK TO WORK I DON'T FUCKING PAY YOU TO SIT AROUND CONOSCI SAI LEVARMI DI DOSSO LA FACCIA!" He yelled as the last part was in Italian which I didn't understand.
TRANSLATION: (Know get the fuck out of my face)

I shake in fear as his attention turned to me as he walked towards me and his hand came for my face as I flinched thinking he was going to hit or slap in the face, but he hold my chin softly and looks into my eyes as he's eyes were their natural blue color.

"Are you okay?" He asked as I stayed silent and nodded slowly.

"Next time don't pull that shit again you hear me?" He asked as I nodded.

"Use your words neonata." He says as he says the last part in Italian.

"Y-yes." I ask silently, he then picked my up and put me over his shoulder.

He walked me back up stairs as he carried me to a different room that looked like a office, his office.

"I have some rules kitten that I want you to follow while your staying here." He says as he walked to his desk and took out a packet of papers.

"What's this?" I asked as he pulled out a cigarette and lit it as he smoked it and let out the smoke.

"Easy doll face, it's the clauses or rules to be more exact all the rules that you need to know are right there." He says as he proceeded to smoke the cigarette again.

I opened it as I read some of the clauses, the more I read it that more it made me upset.

"Why do I have to follow these, their just... their just bullshit in my opinion." I said as he stopped smoking and dipped the cigarette in the ash tray next to him.

A smirk grew on his face as got up and said with out another thought " and just like that you broke a rule princess." He says as he walks to me and fear begins to pulse through my body.

I tried to run, but he grabs me and pushes me on his desk and he pins my arms against the top of the desk leaving my vulnerable.

"W-what did I do wrong." I said shaking as he smiled.

"Clauses #19 no cursing." He says.

"And for every rule of clause you break that's a punishment for you beautiful." He says with a smirk still fixed in his face.

He sat down on his chair and used his pointer finger to direct me to him as I walked close to him slowly and fearful of what was to come next.

"Sit on my lap neonata." He says in his Italian accent as I do as I'm told.

He inched close to my ear as his warm breath fanned at my earlobe, "time to show you what happens to bad little girls like you."

He then made me stand up and bent my over his lap, he pulled my mom jeans down showing my camo Victoria's Secret underwear as he pulled that down as well.

I felt his hand cascade across my tan ass, I then felt a hard slap on my butt as I yelped, "your earned 10 spankings now count with me or I'll add 5 more." He whispered to me once again, as he hit my butt and I yelped and cried and still counted hoping it would end shortly.

After the slaps on my butt I got up as my head was down not want him to see my tears, he came to me as he pulled up my underwear and then my mom jeans as he still had a smirk on his face.

He got picked me up as he whispered, "you better be a good girl or else things won't be to easy on you, also you got a nice ass and I'll slam my dick in that tiny entrance of yours if you don't act the right way." He nibbles on my ear lobe as I shook in fear.

"Now it's time for bed princess you need to be ready for school tomorrow." He says as he picks me up and I let out a yelp, he carried me to his room and put me down on the bed as he walked into the closet.

He came back out with a big tee shirt and boxers, "try that and we'll go shopping for you soon doll face." He says as he walks out leaving me alone with the over sized tee shirt and boxers that were probably his.

I walked into the bathroom as I turned in the shower and started to scrub my body making sure I got every part that he touched. I went to wash my butt as I jumped in pain forgetting he hit that spot.

I got out the shower and wrapped my self in a towel as I took it off and started to get dress as I then noticed a red mark, it was on my butt and the more I looked the more my eyes widened.

He hit my But so hard that there was a mark and it was beet red.

(Sensitive content scroll if you don't want see it)

I get back to getting dress as I tried not to think about the mark on me, I finished as I walked out and saw Mr. King with no shirt on as it exposed his many tattoos and cuts.

He looked at me as I gulped as his smirk grew on his face. "You can stare at me all you want baby I'm all yours." He said as I shook my head and turned away as I just got in bed and laid down.

I then felt a warm touch of his chest on my back, I tried to more as his grip became tighter.

"Baby your stay in my arms or you sleep in the basement." He says as I stopped moving.

"Goodnight my little kitten." He says as I wait to and then hear his soft snores as I soon feel my eyelids get heavy as I fell into a deep sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N~ I hope you enjoyed this chapter make sure you vote, share, and comment anyways love you guys byyyyyyye😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
                                       🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 23 12
I started to step back slowly. " please I am sorry , I didn't mean to invade in your privacy " I scared of his reaction the way he staring in to my s...
289K 11.9K 38
"I don't think you know who you're fucking with." He said simply not dropping the gun as the veins stuck out from below the skin of his bare arm. "I'...
25.6K 619 26
" this all is your fucking fault" all of a sudden I was slammed against my locker,towering over me was my arch enemy 'Sam the Dam'. My head was pound...
504K 22.3K 49
Book 1 He was cast to the edges of his clan. His father could not stand to even look at him. His baby sister probably didn't even know he was her b...