Who's in charge?

De Jaceemerson

What happens when a shy, submissive girl goes into a school made only for dominant and submissive people? Whe... Mais

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91

chapter 30

7.4K 204 32
De Jaceemerson

Ry

"Ry, honey, come on. Wake up baby."

I could barely hear but I was able to make out Demi's voice. She sounded so panicked and it scared me a little.

I felt myself being lifted and then placed down.

I let out a whine and slowly opened my eyes.

I went to sit up but failed, falling back and feeling myself hit pillows.

"No no no, baby, don't struggle, I got you." I looked around a little and saw Demi laying me back down.

I whimpered and held out my arms.

Demi reached over and wrapped her arms around me, turning me so I was laying against her body.

"What the fuck happened?" she ran her fingers through my hair and kissed my head.

"First off, cut down on the swearing, second off you fainted." I groaned and closed my eyes, resting against her.

"What did the instructor do?" I could feel Demi tense but I reached for her hand and pulled it over my chest.

"Right after you fainted she said she didn't actually file a lawsuit, she said it was to scare you." I scoffed and snuggled against her chest.

"Let me guess, she's fired?" I looked up and saw her nod. I sighed and shook my head.

"Honestly, don't. She doesn't need to have her whole life ruined cause of one incident." I looked up at Demi and saw her eyes widen.

"Baby she made you panic to the point of fainting, in my books that is grounds for firing." I shook my head against and rubbed my eye.

"Please don't, give her a warning or something, just don't fire her." I went quiet and laid my head on her shoulder, hoping to have won the argument.

I heard a little muttering from Demi but eventually she just said 'fine'.

I chuckled and reached up, I put my hand gently around the back of her neck and pulled her down to kiss me.

We both smiled and giggled as we pulled away.

"While you were...um..unconscious, I decided that I was going to get food for us. A simple pizza and some microwaveable popcorn." I smiled and pulled the covers from the bed over my shoulder.

"That sounds nice if I'm being honest." Demi chuckled and slid me off of her, laying next to me and wrapping her left arm around me.

She kissed me again and then kiss my nose.

"If we just lay around and hang out can I just not keep my shirt or pants on?" Demi rolled her eyes playfully and smiled.

"I have no issues with that so go ahead." I giggled and wiggled out of my pants and shirt.

Demi rolled her eyes and walked out of the room and into the kitchen, she came back moments later with her keys in hand and her purse.

"I'm gonna go get the stuff from the store and then I'm gonna get the pizza. Any thing special you want me to get you while I'm gone?" I thought for a moment but couldn't thing right away.

"Um....can you get a little thing of ice cream?" I made a tiny pout and gave her the puppy eyes.

She smiled and walked over, kissing the top of my head. "You're so cute when you pout like that.". I sighed and rolled my eyes.

Demi chuckled and gave me another kiss.

"I will get you the ice cream. Anything specific?" I yawned and nodded.

"Can you get either coffee or cookies and cream." she nodded and kissed me again.

"I'll be back." I giggled and nodded.

"Byeeee!! Love you." Demi chuckled and turned around.

"I love you too baby." I grinned and covered my face with the covers.

She laughed and walked out of the room, I waited for a few seconds before hearing the door to the dorm open and then close.

I was alone now.

I sat for a moment, wondering what I wanted to do. I looked at the nightstand and didn't see my phone so I really couldn't scroll through anything or watch a video.

I sighed and laid down.

I grunted and laid on my side, pulling the covers over my body and closing my eyes.

A nap was what I needed.

***LITTLE WHILE LATER***

I let out a grunt as I felt myself being shaken.

"Come on baby, wake up." I whined and pushed my face into the pillow, not wanting to wake up but rather to sleep.

I opened my eyes a little and saw Demi rubbing my back, she had put on sweatpants and a t-shirt.

When she saw my eyes flutter open she smiled, leaning down and kissing the top of my head.

"There's my sleepy baby." I groaned again and just snuggled into the bed.

She chuckled and stood up, walking out of the room and back again, this time holding a box of pizza and some other foods.

I smiled and slowly sat up, Demi placed the box on the bed and also put the rest of the stuff on the bed as well. She walked over and bent down, pulling something out from under the bed.

I looked over the edge and saw her pull out a little table thing, it was compact-able and had wheels.

She stood up and unfolded it, making it stand.

She took some of the other foods and put them on the little table.

I smiled as she pulled it over and had it resting a few inches from my lap. She got on the bed and sat next to me, pulling the covers over our legs.

I smiled and snuggled close to her, she wrapped her arms around me and leaned my body against hers.

"Can we watch YouTube?" Demi looked at me and nodded, pulling her phone out and connecting YouTube to her TV.

I smiled as she handed me the phone, letting me find a video.

I quickly searched up a SamandColby video and just clicked.

I smiled as the TV screen came alive with sounds and images.

I looked over at Demi and saw her Already eating the pizza, she looked over at me and we just stared for a second. I let out a tiny snicker and shook my head.

I grabbed a piece as well and started to eat.

It was good.

We watched a few more videos and eventually finished the pizza. I smiled as Demi got up and went and got the ice cream. I clapped my hands like a little kid as she brought it over.

Demi laughed and placed the ice cream container on my lap, tossing a spoon at me as well.

She sat back down in the bed and we started to eat the ice cream, watching more videos as we ate.

The ice cream container wasn't big by any means, it was actually quite small.

We only got half way through it before I sighed. Demi looked over and smiled, bringing her hand up and wiping the mess from my face.

"Come on, lets clean up and then snooze." I nodded and got out from under the covers, putting the cover on the ice cream container and taking it, as well as some trash, out to the trash can.

Demi followed close behind me and made sure I wasn't going to fall.

I threw the trash in the trash can and took the ice cream and put it in her freezer.

Demi smiled and came over, wrapping her arms around my waist. I giggled and laid my head on her shoulder.

"Thank you for helping me." I nodded and just relaxed in her arms.

"Come on, sleep in bed, not while standing up." I chuckled and nodded, letting her lead me back to her room.

"Just push the table thing over there." I nodded and pushed it over to the wall.

When I turned around Demi was already under the covers, I sighed and walked over, switching the lights off.

I walked over and flopped on the bed, crawling my way under the covers and into her arms.

Demi pulled me into her and kissed me, I whined and pushed my face into the pillow.

"Go to sleep baby. You got a whole day ahead of your tomorrow." I sighed and nodded, getting comfortable in bed.

Demi brought her hand up and kept running her fingers through my hair, I closed my eyes and relaxed.

Slowly but surely I fell asleep.

»»————-A/N————-««

Sorry for taking forever to update. I don't know what happened at all.
I'm gonna attempt to update more often but I really don't know what's gonna happen.

Yet again sorry.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

25.9K 83 16
Teresa is entering a new college far away from her house , she used to be bullied by her classmates so to start a new life she decided to attend a co...
23.2K 51 10
This story is about a young woman, still learning about herself, who she is, and what she likes. She is still learning lot. Four years ago, she start...
312K 7.9K 28
There is something hot in anonymity, at least Cassie thinks so. Until she arrives for her first year at Hillview and her online lover could be anyone.