Muggleborns of Hogwarts

By bookworm_69

In the Harry Potter series, not much is mentioned about the Muggleborns and their upbringing. This is a serie... More

Muggleborns of Hogwarts
Patronouses
A Big Disgrace
Doo Wee Oooh
Salt
Tuesday Mornings
Cosplay
Wi-Fi
Wi-Fi (2)
Blogging
Laptop
Angels
Angels (2)
Joeffry
Cards Against Humanity
Film Club
Do it for the Vine
Sherlock is Boring
Concerts
Fanfics
Behind the Times
Bullies
Screamers
OHMYGOD
SO GET THIS
First of All
The Satanic Bible
Sleepovers
Witchcraft
Video Games
Memes
Mystic Messenger
Internet Culture
Pens

Slender

3.8K 157 16
By bookworm_69

...Continued from last chapter... the Muggleborns got more ideas. In that same seating, at least one Muggleborn in each house decided to connect their laptops to the televisions and opened up, you guessed it, the Slenderman game. 

They taught the purebloods the basic controls and turned them loose. 

Within an hour, all of the purebloods were petrified to the point of not being able to sleep, and the Muggleborns were cackling at them. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.3K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
351K 12.2K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
642K 16K 34
After the giant war, Percy wants to get away from the mythological life, and so do Sally and Paul. So what to they do? They move to Mako, Australia. ...
1.7M 72.6K 119
Portals are one of the most interesting travel agents in the universe. They can get you anywhere, anytime, and anyplace. But for Percy Jackson, fall...