Muggleborns of Hogwarts

By bookworm_69

In the Harry Potter series, not much is mentioned about the Muggleborns and their upbringing. This is a serie... More

Muggleborns of Hogwarts
Patronouses
A Big Disgrace
Doo Wee Oooh
Salt
Tuesday Mornings
Cosplay
Wi-Fi
Wi-Fi (2)
Blogging
Laptop
Angels
Angels (2)
Joeffry
Cards Against Humanity
Slender
Do it for the Vine
Sherlock is Boring
Concerts
Fanfics
Behind the Times
Bullies
Screamers
OHMYGOD
SO GET THIS
First of All
The Satanic Bible
Sleepovers
Witchcraft
Video Games
Memes
Mystic Messenger
Internet Culture
Pens

Film Club

4.3K 146 15
By bookworm_69

Naturally, the purebloods still make fun of the Muggleborns. The Muggleborns get really ticked off at this, and due to the changing times, the Headmaster has put televisions in every common room.

The groups of Mudbloods from each House decided to make a film club for their House. A few of them have Netflix, at least one in each house, so they decide to use it. 

The purebloods are curious and join. 

There are thousands of movie options for the Muggleborns to show them.

And the only thing the Muggleborns show?

Horror movies. 

After the first one, most purebloods are moderately scared, until...

...To be continued in the next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
249K 3.8K 35
Percy Jackson, whose fatal flaw is personal loyalty, is crushed when those closest to her betray her. Seeing as she has no other hope, she runs back...
20.8K 379 8
Typical Fem Percy/Nightwing romance story that's strangely popular. One of my favourite ships. I'll try to rewrite and fix it at some point but It's...
7.4K 167 5
I always imagine founders from Harry Potter as the pevensie's from NaRNiA. This is just a few things I thought about the whole subject. You may use...