THE WICKED ONE | NOEL.

By leelahrose

๐˜ผ๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™—๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™˜๐™ก๐™š๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™–๐™œ๐™š, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ง๐™˜๐™š๐™™ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฅ... More

๐–ฅ๐–จ๐–ต๐–ค
๐–ฅ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ฑ
๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ค
๐–ณ๐–ถ๐–ฎ
๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐–ค
๐–น๐–ค๐–ฑ๐–ฎ
๐–ญ๐–ค๐–ฆ๐– ๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ต๐–ค ๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐–ค
๐–ญ๐–ค๐–ฆ๐– ๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ต๐–ค ๐–ณ๐–ถ๐–ฎ
๐–ญ๐–ค๐–ฆ๐– ๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ต๐–ค ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ค
๐–ญ๐–ค๐–ฆ๐– ๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ต๐–ค ๐–ฅ๐–จ๐–ต๐–ค

๐–ญ๐–ค๐–ฆ๐– ๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ต๐–ค ๐–ฅ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ฑ

323 27 87
By leelahrose

"𝗂 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝖿 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗅𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝗆𝗒 𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗅."

𝗃𝖺𝗇𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝟦𝗍𝗁, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟧: 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗌, 𝖿𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾.
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝖿𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾.

𝟣𝟢:𝟥𝟢 𝖯𝖬

"You two look so beautiful." Aleena stands up from the couch, her smile reaching to her ears as she stares at her daughter. Iris has tears sting her eyelids, her body was trembling and her mind was filled with animosity. "I... I was just stopping by because I missed you. I haven't seen you in five years, Iris." Aleena walks up to her quickly, she grabs her hands and glances at Dmitri.

"You need to leave, you shouldn't be here." Iris yanks her hands out of her grip. "I don't want you here." Her mother backs away slowly, she breathes in a deep breath and sits her purse on the coffee table. She fiddles with her fingers and looks down at them nervously.

"Mrs. Ross-"

"Aleena, Dmitri you know you can always call me Aleena."

"Aleena, how did you know we were here?" She clicks her tongue against the roof of her mouth and nods her head, her right-hand holding onto the straps of her Michael Kors purse.

"I uh, I went to your warehouse D. Warehouse 3 to be exact, someone told me where to find both of you. But, I didn't come here to surprise you," Aleena's eyes shift to certain parts of the room, she smiles and then it fades, "I came here to warn you, Dmitri, you're in danger. Iris on the other hand is to but not as seriously." His head tilts, his mind trying to make sense of what she had said. "I'm so sorry, Iris I should've told you I should've told both of y-you."

"What the fuck did you do?!" Aleena's eyes widen as Iris charges toward her, Dmitri grabs her waist and draws her back to him. "You're always keeping secrets from me and you wonder why I kicked you out of my life." He steps in front of her, his eyes gazing into Aleena's.

"How dangerous?" She shakes her head back and forth, he curses loudly as her tears become more prominent. They drop down her cheeks, her eyes switching between Iris and Dmitri's furious faces. "No, you can't be silent right now: I have a family Aleena, how dangerous?!"

"He'll go after your family dangerous." Her voice was soft and barely audible, he was frozen for a second then swiftly snapped out of it. His stare averts to 7 and Zo, they were both standing quietly in the corner. 

"Call my team, get them over to my mom's house ASAP. Now!" They disband, Dmitri glares at Aleena as he pushes past her and up the stairs. Iris has her arms crossed over her chest, Aleena couldn't find the courage to look into her disappointed eyes.

"Iris, you know I've always loved you. I've always wanted the best for you. You need to come with me, it's not safe with Dmitri." She picks up her purse and paces over to Iris: she attempts to get her hand but, fails. "Sweetie, I know I've messed up in the past and I was so-so hard on you. But, I love you and I'm trying to protect you." Aleena reaches for her hand once more but Iris snatches it away.

"No more running! Everything that you've done has never been for the benefit of me, it was for you. You've been living your life through me, making me pursue things that you like and not thinking about what I want. I got fucking married at 19, I was still trying to figure out my life at that time. 'You need to eat less Iris you're becoming too fat', 'you need to stop hanging out with Solana she's underneath you', 'here, Iris, marry this drug dealer because I was with the same type of guy', 'marry him because he's rich not if he makes you happy', 'don't leave him, even if he's cheating on you and being abusive'."

"I'm sorry, Iris, I'm sorry."

"Do you have any idea how hard it was to go through what I went through and not have the one person that was supposed to be by my side, not there?"

"I'm here now, I'm here for you and we can start over with your permission. I should've listened to you, I was just caught up in wanting your life to be better than mine. I wanted you to make the right choices and not the dumb mistakes that I made. I messed up with Dmitri, I knew what he was and I was blinded by the fact that he's practically a millionaire. I wanted you to be able to get all the things that you desired, and I knew he could do that for you and I couldn't."

Iris was speechless, her mother had never apologized to her like this. She was always so cold and expected high expectations. "I love Dmitri and I believe you two can work it out but, you can't do that right now because we have to leave. You're in danger-"

"Whose after me?"

"You're going to hate me even more, I'm sorry-"

"Mom, who is it?" Her tone made Aleena wipe her tears away, she looks in Iris's eyes: her face showing that she was slightly dazed.

"It's your brother."

"I know I said you were alone Iris, but you're not. Your father..." Iris goes to sit down on the couch, her eyes blank like the moon and flooded with tears that wouldn't fall. She's been lied to her whole life, and this was the cherry on top. "I don't know if he's alive but, your father was an assassin. A notorious one, he was very good at what he did. We had a son, shortly after you were born." Her daughter looks in her direction, the expression on her face tore Aleena apart.

"Why is he after me?"

"I'm assuming he wants to reconnect with you: Dmitri, he despises him. Somebody had to be working with him for him to know what D did to you. Your father was treacherous, he would kill anybody for you and I have no doubt in my mind that he taught your brother to do the same." Iris stands up and walks to the stairs, Aleena covers her mouth and sits down on the sofa. As soon as she reached the second floor, Iris bombards into Dmitri's room.

He throws a suitcase on the bed, his eyes glance up at Iris then back down. "Are they okay?" Dmitri was rushing around the bedroom, gathering clothes up in his hands. "D, just talk to me." He was panicking and she could see it in the way he was moving. He still didn't stop, or slow down: Iris walks over to him and grabs his hand. "Hey... hey look at me."  Her hand rises to his cheek, she blocks his way to the dresser. His forehead falls onto hers, his palms were clammy and he could hardly get his words out. 

"They're um- they're fine. Someone attempted to attack them but, one of my men came just in time. I called Nya, she's a little shaken up but her and Nina are good. They caught him, and I need to leave. I'm angry right now and I need to take it out..." Dmitri stops and takes in a shaky breath, the veins in his neck were throbbing and his fist was clenched. He wasn't thinking straight, he never thought straight when he was angry. His hands grip the dresser behind her, the wood creaks as his grasp gets tighter.

"I just need you to calm down right now, D. Just take a deep breath, okay?"

"I can't, Iris! I finally get a chance to be a better father to Nina and I almost lose her. I can't lose her... I can't lose her I'm trying to be a good father to her, a good man to you I'm trying." Iris wipes his tears and pulls him in for a hug, she takes his hand and presses a kiss on his palm.

"You're scared out of your mind right now, I get it. But you're a great dad Dmitri, Nya knows that and Nina knows that. She loves you," Iris looks down and places his hand on her lower stomach, "and if we're lucky, he or she will love you too." Dmitri looks at Iris, his lips were ajar as Iris stares up at him.

"You realize I'm not going to let you leave with Bryson now, right?"

"I know..." Iris nods her head, she stares at his chest then in his eyes: Dmitri kisses her cheek and rubs her stomach softly with his thumbs.

🔮 how are y'all feeling after this? Btw I don't know if y'all care but I think I'm coming out with Y'lan Noel imagines book called Honey Tea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

973K 38.7K 50
๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ? ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ...
6.9K 267 14
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ, ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ" . . ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช...
806K 15.9K 18
๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ. ๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต...
444K 8.9K 27
๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ ๐ƒ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐จ๐ง - ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐š ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ...