Hiccstrid Oneshots: Book 1

By 7LetterShips

Fluff, fluff, fluff and lots of fluff. Some angst too! Oh and, updates very frequently. Hope you enjoy! Btw... More

Playful and Happy
The Saddest and Happiest Night
The Saddest and Happiest Night Part II
In-Law Bonding
In-Law Bonding Part II
I Can't Help Falling In Love With You
A/N
I ❀️ You
Peace and Quiet
Flower
You're My UNO
True and Endless Love
For the Dancing and the Dreaming
Him
Her
Emptiness
Emptiness Part II
Women
Nightmares
Sleepy
Good Morning
Just a Normal Day
A/N: IMPORTANT <3
A/N
Truth or Dare
Mistake
Texts!
Hiccstrid on Social Media!
A/N
Because You're You
Just Friends
The Game
Bye
More Texts!
Disturbed
Dreaming
Keeping Secrets
Hair
In a Few Years
Lose You
Future
Armor
Don't Touch Her
Kids
Don't Touch Her Part II
A/N
Another A/N:
Don't Touch Her Part III
Midnight Cries
Return
In Love with Astrid Hofferson
Training
A/N: New Book?
Heartbeat
Where No One Goes
Kori
One More Crazy Person
A/N
7 Chairs, 10 People
Drawing
M'lady and Babe
Living Together
How to Ride a Toothless
Paintball
Getting Lost
Crazy
They Would Last
I Know
Advice
A/N
Arm Wrestling
Babysitting
Sunflower
That Girl
Just You
Lives
Crumbled
Right Now
Better Than I Thought
Winks, Laughs, and Beaches
Together
Winter
Shrinking and Growing
Right From the Start
Chance
Dinner
Zephyr
A/N
Each Other
Anything For You
For Their Love
Just Feel
From Berk
Rest
The Day
My Bonnie
Memories
Worth Waiting For
A/N: 100 πŸ₯³
Father and Daughter
Crazy In Love
Caught
Jealousy (Astrid)
I Love You 3000
Detectives
Jealousy (Hiccup)
Family
Adventures
Kidnapped
Destined
Parenthood
Egg
Memory
A/N
Mama!
Unbreakable
Something Stupid
Hiccup the...6 Year Old?
Just Jealous
Allergic
He Missed Her
See You Again
Nothing
Grandma and Zephyr
At Last
A/N: Last Chapter

Forever and Always

5.5K 75 67
By 7LetterShips

During RTTE, before Sanbusted
Enjoy!

———————

It was breakfast on Dragon's Edge. The gang was sitting down at the table, eating and talking. Except Hiccup. We'll get to him later.

"You know, I'm still free Astrid." Snotlout said, raising an eyebrow at her, smirking.

Astrid scoffed, rolling her eyes. "I'm not" She shot back, narrowing her eyes and kicking him in the crotch from under the table. Snotlout fell down to the floor, yelling in pain.

"Oof, now that is the kind of footsie no one wants!" Tuffnut said laughing and pointing at him. Everyone laughed at that, including Astrid

"Speaking of your inavailability, where is your boyfriend now?" Fishlegs asked her while looking around the room for him.

"He's on his morning flight" Astrid shrugged, continuing to eat her food.

"Remember when we used to bully him alot?" Ruffnut asked, smirking.

"Oh yeah, and we scared him with a dragon shadow!" Snotlout replied, sitting back down on the table.

Astrid chuckled, recalling them doing it. If course, she wasn't part of it. Just a bystander.

"He told me he was scared to go the forge that whole week!" Astrid added, making the other's laugh harder.

Suddenly, the Clubhouse's doors began to open. Hiccup Haddock stepped into the room, walking to sit next to Astrid.

"Hey, what're you guys talking about?" Hiccup asked, briefly kissing his girlfriend's cheek.

"Oh you know, when we scared you with that dragon shadow, 3 years ago." Snotlout said smugly, crossing his arms. Everyone started laughing again.

"Ha, ha. Very funny" Hiccup replied, sarcastically while shaking his head and rolling his eyes.

"It's even funnier when you got scared to go to the forge for a whole week!" Tuffnut mentioned, guffawing while holding his stomach in laughter.

Hiccup frowned. I only told that to Astrid and it was a secret. He looked to her and saw her laughing aling as well.

"Astrid, that was meant to be a secret." Hiccup said aloud, facing her with his arms crossed.

Everyone stoped laughing immediately. Hiccup only got mad a few times. This is serious, they all thought.

"Huh?" Astrid replied back in confusion.
"Oh, you are so dead" Fishlegs murmured in the background.

"Come on, Hiccup. They're our close friends!" Astrid insisted, frowning sadly.

"Yeah, but you're my girlfriend. This was a secret I gave you and you obviously couldn't keep it." Hiccup explained, frustrated at her while shaking his head. He exhaled and ran his hand through his auburn hair, closing his eyes.

"One of the main reasons why we're in a relationship is because I could trust you" Hiccup said opening his eyes again, keeping a straight face.

His eyes weren't the forest green lively eyes he once had. They were just plain green.

"Hiccup?" Astrid whispered, afraid of what was happening.

"If that reasons gone..." Hiccup sighed deeply, avoiding her eyes.

"I don't see why we should still be in a relationship" Hiccup finally said, looking into her eyes. A tear rolled down Astrid's cheek.

"Wh-what?" Astrid stuttered, her mouth curled into a frown while shaking her head at him.

Hiccup didn't trust himself to not kiss her and be her boyfriend again, so he sat up and started to walk out.

Astrid was in shock and couldn't move, only when she saw him walking to the door, she quickly grabbed his hand.

"Please don't go, Hiccup" She whispered, standing up and holding his hand tightly while tears rolled down to her cheeks.

Hiccup turned to face her and felt his heart drop. He bit his lip, closing his eyes as a tear fell from his eye. "I need to think, Astrid" He said, shakily with more tears falling down.

Astrid let go, feeling her heart break as he walked out of the Clubhouse. She ran outside to see him and Toothless flying off into the distance.

She didn't know what else to do, but sit down by the end of the platform, her legs hanging.
Her shoulders shook a little while crying. From behind, she felt a tap on the shoulder and turned her head to see a frowning Ruffnut.

Astrid shook her head, standing up and walking back to her hut, not wanting to talk to anyone at that moment.

While walking back, she heard a bush rustling.
She quickly turned around, but it was too late.
BANG!

She heard a ringing sound and fell unconscious.

•••

Hiccup didn't know what to do. He and Toothless were just flying aimlessly. What did I just do? He shook his head, clearing his thoughts.

Suddenly, he felt something. Like something was wrong. Really, really wrong.

"Go back, bud, now. There's something wrong" He said patting the dragon's head. The Night fury warbled in the reply and flew back.

When he was in sight of the Edge, he saw the gang. All of them sitting on the edge of the platform, looking like they were talking about something serious.

Hiccup landed behind them, getting their attention. "Where's Astrid" He asked with an urgent look on his face.

"She went back to her hut" Ruffnut replied with a frown. Why was he worrying so much?

"Thanks" Hiccup nodded, getting on Toothless and flying to Astrid's hut.

Ruffnut shrugged. Oh well.
"Now, back to the topic" She said, turning back to the group.

"Should we make T-shirts for the Hiccstrid fan club or not?!" Tuffnut shouted.

"Aren't they broken up?" Fishlegs asked, frowning.

"No! They'll get back together! I know it!" Tuffnut insisted, crossing his arms.

"Why am I here again?" Snotlot interrupted.
"In your heart, we know you ship it." Ruffnut shot back to him, making him gasp.

•••

Hiccup barged open Astrid's door, stepping inside and seeing a horrible sight.

Astrid's middle and legs were tied to a chair. leaning against it was smirking Viggo.

"Viggo, I'm warning you. Let her go-"
"Yeah, yeah. I want the Dragon's Eye, though" Viggo narrowed his eyes at him, crossing his arms.

"Hiccup, please don't." Astrid sobbed, shaking her head and looking down. Hiccup frowned. Astrid never cried in front of an enemy.

"What did you do to her?!" Hiccup shouted, boiling with rage.

"The rope is soaked in Change-wing acid" Viggo replied, smugly.

Hiccup frowned as he saw her crying pain.
"Just take it!" He grabbed it from a hidden compartment in Astrid's hut and tossed it at him.

Hiccup trusted Astrid so much that he gave it to her to guard. He knew she would guard it well.

Viggo smirked and left through the back door, leaving Astrid alone with Hiccup.

Astrid whimpered as Hiccup ran towards her.
He knew that it would hurt if he used his hands, but he didn't care. Astrid was hurting.

He quickly unraveled the knot letting her free and ignoring the stinging pain on his hands.

Astrid tried to stand, but soon almost fell down, being caught by Hiccup.

"Hi-hiccup" She whispered out, falling unconscious for the second time that day.

"No, no, no, Astrid!" Hiccup shook his head, scopping up her legs and lifting her up, bridal style. He laid her on the bed and looked around for something to stop the burning.

Grabbing a bottle of green-blue liquid and a cloth, he sat down beside her. He dipped the cloth into the bottle and started dabbing it onto her wounds.

She shifted in her sleep, waking up again. She inhaled through her teeth, in pain.

"Shh, shh. It's okay" Hiccup comforted her and kissed the top of her head, before going back to what he was doing.

"Hiccup, I'm so sorry" Astrid said softly, frowning with tears in her eyes. Tears that were from a different pain.

Hiccup sighed, still dabbing the cloth on her. "Astrid, it was a small secret. Of course, I still trust you." He replied, giving her a small smile.

"Still, I should've kept your secret. I'm sorry. I won't do it ever again, I promise" She insisted, furrowing her eyebrows.

"I forgive you. I'll always forgive you" Hiccup told her, smiling and looking deep into her blue eyes. She blushed a little, looking away, making him chuckle and go back to his work.

"I love you" Astrid said while sighing, happily. He turned his head to look at her and grinned widely.

"I'll always love you. Even if I have to get tied up every single day in change-wing acid by weird crazy people-" Hiccup chuckled.

"I'll always love you" Astrid finished, smiling at him with tears in her eyes. This time happy tears.

"I'll love you too, forever" Hiccup said back, pressing his forehead to her's while smiling.

"TAKE THAT VIGGO! WE GOT THE DRAGON EYE BACK! WOOHOO!" Tuffnut shouted loudly from outside, making the couple laugh.

"Feel like you can walk, now?" Hiccup asked Astrid while standing up.

"Oh definitely. I could run all the way to Berk, but.... I'm not moving unless you hold my hand" Astrid replied back, smoothly while grinning. Hiccup laughed.

"Anything for you, m'lady" Hiccup said, smiling widely at his girlfriend.

He took her hand and together, they walked outside. Their hands laced together, perfectly capable of letting go, but would never.

Their hearts wouldn't allow it. Their love was too strong for that to ever happen.
Forever and Always

———————

Wow! That was long! I hope you liked it or that was a waste of time 😂

<3 Abby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 610 23
A collection of all my modern Hiccstrid one shots, both new and from my original one shot book. Hope you enjoy!! MARKING AS COMPLETED BECAUSE I DON'T...
271K 3.5K 50
If you love Hiccstrid oneshots then you should definitely read! Disclaimer: Any media contained in this book DO NOT belong to me! β˜†β˜†β˜†WARNING! THIS BO...
4.7K 48 16
BOOK 1 How To Train Your Dragon OC Insert What if Hiccup had a girl best friend? How would she play in the movie? What kind of dragon does she have? ...
105K 1K 67
ITS HICCSTRID!! Just cuteness!! Please leave a suggestion or feedback! If there is a story you want to see written, leave in the comments and I'll st...