The Other Forbes (Kol and Kla...

By charlottereaddd

(Kind of season three but not following most of the actual plot) Caroline Forbes loves her family, but none m... More

Chapter 1: Honey I'm Home!
Chapter 2: Get Your Fangs Away From Me
Chapter 3: Wearing A Sheet In Front of An Original...
Chapter 4: Dress Shopping? Kill me Now
Chapter 5: This May be A Ball But I'm Not Having A Ball
Chapter 6: Birthday Pains
Chapter 7: Back With The Devil
Chapter 8: Maybe 'Goodnight' Will Be Our Always?
Chapter 9: Bite Me Again And I'll Throw A Tractor At You
Chapter 10: OMG TAYLOR
Chapter 11: Yer A Wizard Violet
Chapter 12: Drawing A Hybrid Totally Not Creepy Right?
Chapter 13: Aneurysms and Waking Up To Kisses... What Next?
Chapter 14: Ah Memories. Where'd You Go?
Chapter 15: Concequences Of Snapping Necks
Chapter 16: How To Distract A Hybrid...
Chapter 17: Hey Would you Look At That! You Do Have Feelings!
Chapter 18: Take It From My Point Of View
Chapter 19: The Other Side?
Chapter 20: *Music Plays* Should I Stay Or Should I Go?
Chapter 21: This Is Gonna Suck... Literally...
Chapter 22: Back To Normal? Pah, Not Likely...
Chapter 23: Wait What
Chapter 24: Damien Arc And Pizza Nights
Chapter 25: Fancy A Drink Damon?
Chapter 26: Stop Calling Me!
Chapter 27: Valentina Roseletti Lies and Switches
Chapter 28: Flashbacks
Chapter 29: Dead twins.
Chapter 30: Ugh Torture Is The Worst
Chapter 31: When All Else Fails Do Cheer Practice....
Chapter 32: Frenemies?
Chapter 33: Everything's Better When You're Drunk!
Chapter 34: Da Fuq?
Chapter 35: Woah Dude Not Cool
Chapter 37: Darn My Goofy Smile!
Chapter 38: Damn You Niklaus Mikaelson.
Chapter 39: Life's A Bitch. Deal With It
Chapter 40: Tis Time To Party
Chapter 41: I Really Dont Like People
Chapter 42: SCHOOL TIME!
Chapter 43: Dance Dance We're Falling Apart To Have Time...
Chapter 44: Totally Not Gnarly Dude.
Chapter 45: The End?
Chapter 46: Well Would You Look At That!
Chapter 47: Hybrid on the loose.
Chapter 48: Are You FREAKING Kidding Me?!
Chapter 49: I Literally Can't Think Of A Chapter Name.
Chapter 50: The Last Dance
Sequel?
;)

Chapter 36: Well THAT Was Unexpected.

4.5K 111 26
By charlottereaddd

"Look, are you sure you're ok? You woke up with a start this morning" Valentina asked from beside me but I sushed her.

"I'm fine. Just a bad dream." I replied as I looked out the window of the fast moving car. We had left Chicago this morning and now we were on the way to Vegas, yes, that far, to find some answers.

Valentina was talking about some group that she knew who had recently moved up there, travellers I think they were called.

I don't know, I haven't been told much but all I was right now was confused.

I was part witch and part vampire but I didn't know how... Maybe the spell stopped whilst I was being changed?

Oh well, I felt sorry for Valentina though. She really wanted to be human again but now she was stuck as a vampire.

Suddenly, a phone started ringing and a guilty look spread across Valentina's face. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked around to see a phone sticking out of her jacket pocket.

"So you threw away my phone and kept yours?" I asked angrily whilst snatching the phone out of her pocket and pressing the answer button.

Valentina went to protest but I had already pushed it up to my ear.

"Hello, you have reached someone who is too much of a bitch to answer. Can I take a message?" I said, emphasizing on my insult.

"Wow, you really don't like her do you?" Came a familiar voice with a small laugh at the end.

"Oh, hey Damien."

"So, whats the bitch done to you?"

"She threw my phone away and kept hers. That and she's kidnapped me." I gave Valentina a glare as she continued driving.

"You have more contacts than m--"

"Shh." I snapped to her, cutting off her sentence.

"Ah yes, I heard she took you. Everyone's frantic back in town."

"And by frantic you mean..." I sighed.

"Lets just say the sooner you get back, the better."

"Well that's reassuring." Muttered Valentina.

"Are you there now?" I asked, ignoring her comment.

"Yea, I've had several people attack me then asking of your whereabouts. Like I care."

I snorted slightly "Thanks for the support Damien."

"Anytime."

And with that he killed the call. I chucked Valentina's phone onto the backseat and placed my feet up onto the dashboard.

"Get your feet off my car!" She shouted but I held my hand up.

"Sorry, I cant hear you over the sound of MY PHONE CRACKING!" I shouted in reply, keeping my feet where they were. That shut her up.

I'm pretty sure that if people were watching us they would think that we were ordinary twin sisters, arguing and messing around.

When the reality is that we dislike each other quite a lot and she slept with my boyfriend and pretty much ruined my life.

But other than that it was all puppies and rainbows.

After what seemed hours driving, we made it to Vegas and I was officially exhausted. I hated travelling too much, it would always make me feel ill but since becoming a vampire I wouldn't feel ill.

She wouldn't even let me play music as we went. Not even the radio, just the sound of the car whirring as we sped along the roads.

So, naturally, I was having the worst time of my life. I actually wished Kol was with me right now because of how boring and annoying it was.

We had arrived at a house which looked pretty out of place from the others on the street but as it was better than a warehouse I wasn't going to complain.

Valentina and I both walked up to the door and she knocked loudly. There was movement inside before the door opened just a fraction to reveal part of a mans face.

"Yes?" He asked, pretty bluntly to be honest. I looked to Valentina, as if to tell her to talk. She rolled her eyes and stepped forward a bit.

"We're here to talk to... Uh, Eve? Is it?" Valentina pulled out a piece of paper from her pocket and read it "Yea, Eve"

The man nodded and opened the door fully, revealing the house's dark interior "Come in."

I was slightly intimidated by it but followed Valentina in anyway. It was kinda groggy in the house but hey, I don't judge.

There was faint whispering from behind a gross, rotting door which was opened by the man who vanished afterwards.

Guessing he was a vampire...

Around a table in the room was a woman. She must have been at least 40 or so with long white hair and dark rings under her eyes which completely contrasted from her pale face.

"Eve?" Valentina said which made the woman's head snap in our direction. A sly smile crept up on her lips and she stood up sharply, her beady eyes moving between Valentina and I.

"Ah, yes. The Libitina witches. I have been waiting for you." She grinned, gesturing for us to sit on two broken looking chairs that also sat around the table.

Giving Valentina a nervous look, I took a seat and tried to look as relaxed as possible.

"What may I do for you?" Eve asked, pulling something out of her pocket and placing it on the table.

It was weird, a gem of some sorts which had been carved into a triangle. As soon as she placed it on the table, the corner closest to Valentina clouded into a red colour.

But for me, the corner that pointed in my direction turned a murky blue colour before going completely black.

"What is that?" I asked, stopping Valentina from going to explain.

"A special crystal." She gleamed, lightly rubbing her finger over the top of it and slowly tilting her head to the side "One that can show what kind of being you are."

"So red is for a vampire?" Valentina added and Eve nodded. I frowned slightly as my corner wasn't red, but black instead.

"So whats the black for?"

A strange sort of cackle was emitted from Eve and she snatched the crystal off the table and back into her pocket

"What can I do for you?" She asked again, ignoring my question. Valentina answered her but I wasn't listening.

Why didn't she tell me what the black meant? Was it bad?

My attention only came back into the conversation when my hand was grabbed from my lap and squeezed tightly.

"What the--" I blurted out as Eve gripped onto my hand. A burning feeling started to brew in my fingertips and I tried to pull myself away but she was holding on too tight.

I didn't notice that in Eve's other hand was Valentina's but her expression stayed the same. She even started giving me a weird look as I crinkled up my nose in discomfort.

It was only when I felt something wet on my top lip did I really struggle, using my other hand. I quickly wiped under my nose to find that yet again, blood was dripping from my nose.

"What's happening to m-me?" I gulped out as my mind went extremely fuzzy and I couldn't open my eyes without becoming disorientated.

And of course, to top things off, a piercing pain began to erupt in my brain and a scream passed my lips.

I clenched my eyes shut and held my head with my free hand.

Suddenly, Eve's grip was gone, as was the pain in my head. I opened my eyes and refocused them to see what happened.

"Hello love."

I shot up from the chair and gawked at Klaus as he stood with his hand around Eve's throat.

"Klaus?" I gasped, not believing he was here. I gaze flickered to Valentina but she was gone. No where to be seen.

Ah yes, I remember her a Klaus don't exactly have the best past.

"Yes, I thought Valentina would make a quick exit." He said with a smirk. He finally directed his gaze to Eve who was grinning manically at him.

"Niklaus Mikaelson. Original hybrid. I'm honored." She laughed and Klaus let her go.

"Sorry but aren't witches usually wanting to kill you?" I questioned and Klaus shrugged.

"I guess not."

Eve randomly went to grab my hand again but I was out of her reach in an instant. Well, I was moved out of her reach by Klaus.

He stood protectively in front of me with his hand on my waist so I was pressed to his body.

"I'm trying to help her." Eve explained but Klaus' grip on me didn't waver. I was slightly uncomfortable in his hold but I accepted the protective gesture.

"Help her? It looked like you were going to kill her." Klaus said with a small snort at the beginning.

"The process isn't complete. If she wants to become a full human again, then I must continue."

That's when I pulled out of Klaus' grip and stepped forward. A hand caught over mine and I spun back around to find Klaus with a serious expression.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Positive. I don't want to be a vampire... I want to be normal again." I muttered, looking to the ground and slipping my hand out of his. He gave a reluctant nod and I sat back down in the chair.

Eve was more than eager to take me in her hold again, as soon as she did this, everything came back.

The pain, the nosebleed but this time, it was worse.

"Are there any side affects?" I asked through clenched teeth as I tried to suppress a scream.

"Nothing... Much. You will most probably forget all memories since your Witch side was activated." Eve replied and she went to mutter words under her breath.

That's when I began to struggle again. Forget everything since when my witch side was triggered?

That happened when I was with-... Kol.

I'm going to forget everything. I could hear shouting from behind me but it soon blurred out as the pain in my head seared over and a let out a blood curdling scream.

After a few moments, I completely blanked out, all that was in my head was Kol.

*3rd person POV*

Violet passed out onto the floor but before impact was made, the hybrid dashed to her side, supporting her body by wrapping an arm around her waist and at the top of her back.

He placed her down ever-so gently before standing up again, a deadly glint in his eye.

In the blink of an eye, he had his hand in Eve's chest. The woman laughed lightly as the blue-eyed man crushed her beating heart.

Once his hand was removed and wiped on her clothes, Klaus turned his attention back to the girl lying on the floor.

His mouth parted slightly at what he saw. Her once pink hair had now turned completely black and her skin had turned a lot lighter in colour.

Confusion filled his face as he couldn't comprehend how it happened. One second she was normal, the next she had changed.

Putting these questions to the back of his mind, he picked up the girl again and carried her out the house. Passing the dead body of the man who welcomed the doppelgängers into the house.

Klaus' car waited outside with a hybrid waiting by the door. The hybrid opened the car door for Klaus to place the unconscious girl in the back seat and closed it behind him. He turned to the boy.

"Clean through the house, see if you can find anything on Libitina witches." Klaus instructed and the hybrid nodded his head, making his way to the house.

Klaus didn't waste anytime in jumping in the drivers seat and speeding away, but also being careful not to wake Violet in the back seats.

He scowled to himself at how easily he gave in to Violet being in pain. He and his hybrid had been following the girls since they left town and keeping their distance.

And of course, when Violet is in pain, he comes to the rescue. Something inside the mans brain just couldn't stand to hear or even see Violet in agony.

One thing that crossed his mind was what Eve said to Violet' question. Memories will disappear?

Which memories and how many?

What if she completely forgets who he was? A shudder trailed down Klaus' spine as his eyes kept on flickering between the road and the rear-view mirror where he could see Violet perfectly.

Even though her hair was now black and her skin a sickly pale colour, he couldn't help but gaze at her.

This girl had done things to him and he hated as well as loved it so much.

H-h-h-hows it going bros? Lol, Pewds is the best.

Anyway, I am baaack. Like, the next day right? Or two days, not that bad right?:L

OMG Violet has permanent memory loss... I wonder what will happen.... I wonder who and what she'll forget...

Well, you'll wonder obviously, I already know :)

I should hopefully be updating tomorrow too as Monday will be a very busy day for me so I don't want to keep you waiting.

Plus, howdy to all the new people that are voting- WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!

Juuust kidding. Thanks you so much for 8,000 reads dudes! That's crazy considering I only started this book like 2 months ago. :D

Anyway, enough of me blabbering on

See you in the next update, Byee :) x Vote/Comment

~18 days until TVD~

~22 days until TO~

p.s. I'm writing another TVD book (I know, I'm terrible) I'll talk about in my next update :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 1.7K 20
"Please. Don't do this." "This isn't our fault, Mikaelson. You brought this upon yourself. Now, you're going to pay with the girl you love most in t...
124K 1.9K 22
What happens when the mikaelsons return to town and find out secrets there youngest brother has been helping to hide for 17 years. Will an old flame...
1.9M 46.7K 45
Who would of ever thought that Klaus Mikaelson was capable of friendship? Unlikely. And with a Salvatore? Even more unlikely. But as it seems h...
13.6K 565 13
Caroline's younger sister is coming back from her boarding school abroad. What happens when she meets her other half & finally learns about the super...