Bad Couple | Book 2 | M.YG

By DazeeyDoll

From College roommates who went from enemies to a Bad Couple. Min Yoongi, a now famous CEO working under his... More

💀 Chapter 1 💀
💀 Chapter 2 💀
💀Chapter 3💀
💀Chapter 4💀
💀 Chapter 5 💀
💀Chapter 6💀
💀Chapter 7💀
💀Chapter 8💀
💀Chapter 9💀
💀Chapter 10💀
💀Chapter 11💀
💀Chapter 12💀
💀Chapter 13💀
💀Chapter 14💀
💀Chapter 15💀
💀Chapter 16💀
?Chapter 17?
💀Chapter 18💀
💀Chapter 19💀
💀Chapter 20💀
💀Chapter 21💀
💀Chapter 22💀
💀Chapter 23💀
💀Chapter 24💀
💀Chapter 25💀
💀Chapter 26💀
💀Chapter 27💀
💀Chapter 28💀
💀Chapter 29💀
💀Chapter 30💀
💀Chapter 31💀
💀Chapter 32💀
💀Chapter 33💀
💀Chapter 34💀
🎄Chapter 35🎄
💀Chapter 36💀
💀Chapter 37💀
💀Chapter 38💀
💀Chapter 40💀
💀Chapter 41💀
💀Chapter 42💀
💀Chapter 43💀
💀Chapter 44💀
💀Chapter 45💀
💀Chapter 46💀
💀Chapter 47💀
💀Chapter 48💀
💀Chapter 49💀
💀Chapter 50💀

💀Chapter 39💀

4.9K 199 36
By DazeeyDoll

My lips parted slightly and I didn't know what to think at that moment. Seeing him never crossed my mind. It's been years.. my heart feels a spark yet it also feels a lot of hate.

Y/N: Kihyu-

"Don't say anything. They'll come for you as soon as they hear us talking"

I closed my mouth and stood there still in shock about the whole deal. The fact Yoongi and I were just talking about us meeting in college last night and now my ex suddenly appears when I least expect it. I don't get why I'm feeling a painful spark in my heart and a lot of hatred towards him. Perhaps I feel a spark because he DID take my virginity away and two left me right after.

This shouldn't be bothering me now! Wtf, it's been years plus I'm a married woman with kids.

"She's gone! Damn it. We got no pictures or questions answered"

"Better luck next time"

"Why all of a sudden though? They're known to be one of the youngest couple with the highest pay. How can a perfect family get ruined quickly?"

"We won't know unless they make a press meeting to clear the rumors up. Let's just wait for something to be said"

I held my breath hoping they didn't walk closer to the point where they'd see us behind the building and I finally let out a big puff of air when they walked back and started leaving in the vehicles. I looked back up and caught him staring at my lips before he cleared his throat and looked away.

I hate having a big mouth. There's no reason for me to bring it up but it's bothering me now.

Y/N: Why did you do it? And yes, I'm talking about what happened years ago.

"Because I was too busy and stupid being a fuckboy. It wasn't you, it was me. I ruined those years of being together. I know a sorry won't change anything but I apologize"

Y/N: You could've been honest with me you know? Not keep the fact you was seeing and fucking my so called best friend behind my back. You really fucked up my life that time, you knew my parents death was already something I was coping with yet you did me wrong when I needed you the most. I hope you know how much of an asshole you are.

"I know. There's no need for me to even try fighting back because it's true. I'm really sorry for hurting you.. I took advantage of someone with the greatest heart. We met in High school, while you were busy studying and pursuing what you loved I was out there being a scumbag. Just know that night was sincere. Everything, my feelings for you were strong and I knew that was something special for you. Even though it's been years I'm sure it bothers you because you feel used but don't. It was real, it wasn't fake. You were my first love but I was the one who didn't value that. So I hope you can move on from it after knowing that night was real. Our relationship was real. What I did was beyond wrong and you didn't deserve being hurt like that"

I could sense the hurt in his voice. The way he was saying everything made me believe him but also didn't. He was always a sweet person throughout the time we dated, there wasn't a day or time were he treated me wrong until I found out he cheated on me with my best friend. Yes it happened, years ago but some things are meant to stay in your mind until they either get resolved or explained. We might've not expected on meeting once again like this but maybe it's time to know the truth that will finally allow us to move on from it.

Y/N: Why her though?... out of all-

"I had to. You know I was never bad towards you until that time, it's where it all started"

Y/N: Explain to me because I'm confused as to what you mean?

"Whether you believe me or not. Do you remember when we were out for summer break? You left out of town and she and I stayed behind. I had no intention in hurting you or cheat. I'm sure you don't want to hear her name but she had voice recordings and videos of you crying and throwing tantrums when you'd cry about your parents being gone. She knew you were going to therapy for help after your parents death and she threatened on letting the entire school know about it so they'd make fun of you and call you weak.. I knew you were bullied as a kid, I didn't want you going through it again and listened to her. I did what she wanted just so she wouldn't hurt the girl I loved. Remember how stupid I looked when you tried to talk to me if she was around? I was quiet and completely ignored you. Back then I didn't have as much options, now I do but I'm really sorry about it, I really am. I was able to keep you safe even though I had to give up and lose you"

My eyes filled with tears that I tried my hardest in holding back. What he was saying was true. No one knew that I only cried and vented all my problems, sadness and emotions to her alone. She knew I was going to therapy when no one else did. When Kihyun and I started dating she came into the picture as my 'sister' and now I see why. Fake ass bitch. Not only did she backstabbed me but hurt someone else and tricked them into doing what she demanded just so she wouldn't do me wrong in front of the entire school. He was never a fuckboy before, not until he started hanging out with her.

It was all her doing.

Y/N: You're saying the truth.. I know you are. Fucking bitch! I put all my trust in her! T-This is why you texted me and left me a voicemail to meet you at the park because you wanted to tell me the truth, that time- you tried telling me before more shit continued to happen and I ignored you.. Then again the time you were at the college party??

"You were drunk how did-"

Y/N: I knew that voice sounded familiar. If I would've met you that time I'm sure I wouldn't have this bothering me all these years. If only I'd known the truth! I regret not knowing, I regret all of it!!

He wiped his tears away and looked back up at me with a smile, fighting through the pain this brought us back to. My phone kept ringing from the calls I was receiving, still I ignored them.

"Well, I don't. I don't regret any of it. Even if it hurts. That Min Yoongi guy sure is living the life I imagined with you and I'm happy, very for the two of you. You pursued what you wanted, look at you all successful now? I knew you'd do it. Sometimes things happen for a reason, it's fucked up how it does but thanks to that you meet the right person. And you know why I don't regret any of it? Because I always knew you'd deserve better and you did. Oh and one more thing, I might've kissed her back by force in front of you but I never cheated on you. There was nothing between us. The only person I ever made love to was you. Anyways, You should answer those calls, he must be really worried about you and try not to stay out in this cold weather much, baby might be cold too. It was nice seeing you, Kim Y/N. Goodbye"

He sent me a soft smile with his eyes still red from being teary and left through a shortcut pathway that would take him to another street. I was left leaning with my back against the wall and tears running down my cheeks.

This was the truth. After all those years. This guy, the person I hated and wished the worst upon lied and left me after giving myself into him just because he didn't want her and everyone at school to hurt me when I was going through the hardest time of my life. Yet I thought he'd only use me to laugh about it.

Yoongi: Y/N? Ba-

I looked down and Yoongi quickly ran towards me. Checking if I had gotten hurt somewhere and worried at the fact I was crying. He pulled me in for a tight hug and kissed my forehead various times just to pull me close to him once again.

Yoongi: Babygirl, What's wrong? You had me so damn worried! I love you, I love you so much! Don't ever ignore my calls again, my heart felt torn apart. You know I hate seeing you hurting, don't cry. Tell me, what's wrong? Are you okay? Who messed with you!

Y/N: No one, I'm okay. I'm just glad you're here. I love you, so much!

Yoongi: Can't love me more than I love you but I'll let it slide because you're crying. Come here, let's go home. I'll deal with all of this, don't worry! Let's talk when we get there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 1.5K 33
High school Bad boy Yoongi feel in love with a innocent guy,Jhope. Yoongi is from a gang called BTS. He's the savage of the group and no one has bett...
338K 16.3K 44
Jungkook is a cold CEO Jimin is a savage sexy stripper Hoseok is an innocent restaurant worker where would fate take them when the three so differe...
338K 11.2K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
125K 4.1K 44
Kim taehyung - an university topper student, struggling in his daily life to get job but he applied in Jeon corp but as a maid, which leads to meet h...