Brothers

By DeredereWrites

Danny's always been aware he was adopted, it's kinda hard not to know when you were taken in when you were ni... More

Its... Not Angst? Weird For A DP Fic
More Proof of His Claim
I Make A Reference to an Original Work
Brotherly Bonding Time
Phantom Names
Uhh Oops??
An Early Independance Day
Aqualad, The King of Subject Changes
Happy Birthday/Deathday!
Hhhhhh There's Another One????
Sticky Notes and Goodbyes
The Red Huntress Exists Too
Haha, No, Ignore the First Chapter's Title, There's Angst
I Rewatched The Ultimate Enemy For This
He P r o t e c t
Bloop Bloop Bloopers
Oops You're Not The Mole I Am
Danny And Valerie Are Getting Matching Shirts
I Wasn't Planning This But I Like It And I'm Not Changing It

Please Do Not Throw Me Out A Window

1K 70 20
By DeredereWrites

"Yeah, so if 'disaster' means that things are going wrong then 'aster' means things are going right because the prefix 'dis' means 'not'," Robin explained to Megan, who didn't quite get his liking of destroying the English language.

"That's not a real thing, Robin," Wally said, half focused on their conversation, half focused on the TV.

"Yes it is, actually. For some words at least. Gruntled is a real word, opposite of disgruntled and exactly the kind of thing that Robin just described," Phantom spoke up.

"Really?" Superboy asked.

"Yep. There's words for a lot of things. There's a word for throwing someone out a window, really wanting to be someone's friend, and the day after tomorrow," Phantom explained.

"There's a word for throwing someone out a window?" Megan asked, a bit more than a little concerned.

"There's a word for the day after tomorrow?" Wally asked.

"Yeah. Defenestrating is throwing someone out of a window, a platonic crush is called a squish, and the day after tomorrow is overmorrow," Phantom grinned.

"I am so gonna be using those," Artemis said.

"Who was throwing people out of a window so often they decided it needed a word?" Robin asked.

Phantom shrugged.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129 7 9
Damian's family are all superheroes, with all three of his older brothers being well known within the superhero community which means they're often s...
423 30 36
Dick Grayson the first robin starts to get his old night terrors again but with a different twist. His other half, His lover gets taken by the Joker...
18.7K 339 19
I'm Daniel Grayson but everyone just calls me Danny. The moron over ther is Richard Grayon but he likes to be called Dick ((In this fanfic Danny and...
6.9K 140 25
BAD DESCRIPTION SORRY Scarlet has been looked after by Bruce Wayne for many years living the normal life. Unlike the others, Scarlet doesn't know ab...