His ex-wife // Jung Wooyoung

By hyphyJessica18

"GET THE HELL OUT! YOU LYING WORTHLESS GOLD DIGGER! GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE!" "Quit the act, I know you'v... More

Prologue
ch.1
ch.2
ch.3
ch.4
ch.5
ch.6
ch.7
ch.9
ch.10
ch.11
ch.12
ch.13
ch.14
ch.15
ch.16
ch.17
ch.18
ch.19
OH MY GOD 😱😱
ch.20
ch.21
ch.22
ch.23
not a chapter
guess who's back??
ch.24
read my friend's story
not a update
not a update pt2

ch.8

1.6K 57 6
By hyphyJessica18

Breanna's pov

Today we were getting for a 'family' dinner with Wooyoung at Rose's house. I still love him but I don't know if I could trust him. I want him to regret everything. So, I'll go to dinner for revenge...and for the father-kids thing.

Love and trust are two different things. I was wondering if I should tell the twins about Wooyoung being their appa. Or was it too soon?

The longer I wait, the harder it will be.

Rose decided that we were going to her parent's house. I was going to take the twins and I was on going to tell them today.

Yep....today.

We had to be there at 6:00 and since I already knew where Wooyoung's parents lived, I had declined his offer for him to drive me there.

Multiple times.

I dressed Jaehyun into a white button up shirt and black jeans, while Jennie was wearing a cute black and white dress with a black headband.

It took me a while before deciding what I wanted to wear but when I finally did, I loved it. It was a high neck, black dress with a beautiful pattern at the bottom.

I curled my long brown hair and went over to find Jennie and Jaehyun agruing about who was smarter.

"Hey, do you guys want to meet your appa?" I said out of curiosity. If they don't then this whole dinner thing would be awkward.

"Ne!! Is he coming??" Jaehyun said running up to me and wrapping his small arms around my legs

"Eomma, does appa loves us?" Jennie asked, her tone was dead serious, for a 3 year old.

"Of course he loves you. Very very very much. Now c'mon, if you want to see him."

They followed me out the house and we were walking to the car. When we heard a car honked loudly.

"No need!! You're getting in the car with me!!" We heard a voice yell and guess who that belonged to.

"Wooyoung what are yo-"

"Yeboseyo Wooyoung" Jennie and Jaehyun said in unison

Why are kids so damn nice?

"Hey Jennie and Jaehyun!! Breanna" he added with a wink, I rolled my eyes and walked towards to my car.

"Eomma, we want to ride in Wooyoung's car!! Can we? Can we? Can we? Can weeder?" Jennie begged, are my kids asking to ride in a car with they barely know?

"Of course you can!! C'mon!!" Wooyoung answered for me. And without a single word, Jennie and Jaehyun ran to Wooyoung's car.

"You don't have car seats for the kids, do you?" I said, trying to get away from this situation.

"Yes I do, now c'mon Breanna. I'm not taking no for answer"

I scowled him and got in the car, while he put Jennie and Jaehyun in their seats. When he finally did, he started the car and I looked out the window.

"You look great, as always" Wooyoung said, trying to start a conversation. I ignored him and carried on looking at our surroundings. He sighed loudly and start moving the car.

"Wooyoung!! Guess what??" Jaehyun yelled excitedly

"Wha-" Wooyoung didn't get to reply since Jaehyun started talking again

"Eomma said she's gonna take us to our appa today!! Do you know him??" Jaehyun asked, nearly jumping out of his seat

Wooyoung looked at me when we were at the stop light and raised a brow. I nodded at him, giving him permission to say it.

"Yes, I do!! Do you want to know who he is?" Wooyoung asked but still looked at me as I tried to avoid his gaze. I seem to do that a lot.

"Is it you, Wooyoung?" Jennie joined in, smiling like an absolute idiot.

"Wha-how did you...Jung Kim Jennie, how on Earth did you know that!?" I exclaimed. This kid is too smart and I don't like it. Wooyoung kept his eyes on the road but the look on his face could tell you he was amused with the situation going on.

"Because last night, I was going downstairs for milk eomma, but I heard Wooyoung say that you love each other. Eomma and Appa have to love each other!! Right?" Jennie asked

"Right, Jennie. And yes, I am your appa." Wooyoung finished off

Love each other?! Pfft, actually, no, wait he's right.... damnit.

"Wai-" I wanted to say something but Wooyoung doesn't really let me, as always.

"We're here!!" Wooyoung yelled

"Where?" Jennie and Jaehyun said in unison

"To meet your Gomo, Halmeoni and Halabeoji" Wooyoung replied, I think I should just let him do the talking.

{A/N: Gomo= aunt
Halmeoni= grandma
Halabeoji= grandpa}

I held Jennie and Jaehyun's hand while Wooyoung lead the way to the front door. Nancy and HongJoong have a very nice house. It was a mansion of course. Every Jung family member has a mansion. But Nancy and HongJoong's have a more cozy feeling to it.

Wooyoung knocked on the door, we waited around two minutes before Rose swung the door open.

"Hi Wooyoung!! Breannnna!! Are you together again? Eomma and Appa are in the living room- WHO ARE THESE LITTLE ANGELES?!"

Now saying she thought the twins were cute was an understatement. She pushed Wooyoung out of the way just to see them. She crouched down to their level.

"What are your names sweeties?" She asked

"I'm Jaehyun and that's Jennie"

"I can introduce myself---'

"Well, I'm Rose but you can call me Rosie."

She stood back up, looked at Wooyoung, then me, then Wooyoung again and then the kids.

"Are they.."

"Ne!!" I said, I knew what she was going to say

"We'll explain later, will you let us in?" Wooyoung asked, irritated.

"Well, c'mon in then!! Do you want to play with my puppy?"

"Yes please!!" Jennie and Jaehyun yelled

Once we went to the living room, we were greeted by Nancy and HongJoong. When they saw the kids, their reactions was exactly the same as Rose's. When I told them they were their, I excepted them to be angry. But instead,

"I HAVE GRANDCHILDREN!!" Nancy exclaimed, then jumping up to hug Jennie and Jaehyun.

Rose and Nancy decided to start making dinner and HongJoong went upstairs. Jennie and Jaehyun were in the garden playing with Rose's puppy, Lili. So I was left with Wooyoung.

Alone.

{A/N: what do you guys think of this chapter?? Comment down below}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 2.4K 32
living as a student while having to takes care of your son is definitely not easy. he was only 17 at that time but he know he had no other choice. "...
339 12 12
Lee Y/N, a dedicated business women. She works for a big record company, helping young artist earn their keep. She's always wanted a family and is ti...
17.6K 402 40
When 2 of the oldest members of ATEEZ get stressed, they can't help themselves but slip into little space. They always took care of each other when o...
1.2M 46.7K 35
❝Just shut up and fuck me❞ ❝Gladly❞ -°°°- What happens when a fuckboy and an 'ex fuckboy' end up becoming roommates? -°°°- Mature content 💀 Top:...