♡BTS & TxT & ENHA Imagines♡

By Min_Tofu

Imagines for all BTS & TXT & ENHYPEN stans~ MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTSđź’ś More

Introduction
TxT
Soobin
Soobin part 2
Author's Random Note
Author's Random Note (May 10, 2019)
Jungkook & Yeonjun
Yeonjun
Yoongi & Beomgyu Part 1
Yoongi & Beomgyu Part 2
Yoongi & Beomgyu Part 3 (Finale)
!!!AUTHOR'S NOTE AND UPDATE!!! (August 17, 2021)

Hueningkai

2K 60 42
By Min_Tofu

~
Requested by @ValkyrieRadgris
Hope you like it💜
~

You're in a new girl group called Army. You just debuted this 2019. Your group was invited to perform 2 songs with another new idol group at an awards show.

Names of the members in your group:
Leader/Rapper:
Shoi Coobin- stage name=Crystal
Unnie/Rapper/Dancer:
Yhoi Keonjun- stage name=Jen
Vocalist/Dancer:
Bhoi Ceomgyu- stage name=Ceomgyu
Rapper:
Tang Kaehyun- stage name=Kaehyun

Your the dongsaeng also the visual and main vocalist.

"Okay, girls! Wake up! We have an appointment to meet up with the new idol group we're teamed up with." You were awoken by the sound of your group leader's voice.

"Ugh, 5 more minutes." You said annoyed covering your head with a pillow when suddenly pillows were being hit at you and Ceomgyu and Jen started tickling you.

"Ah hahaha, okay okay, I'm awake." You laughed out breaking free from them.

"Okay, we have about 2 hours to get ready before the car arrives to pick us up." Crystal announced

"I'm curious on who we're partnered with." Kaehyun said.

"Me too. I bet they're cuties like BTS, haha." Jen exclaimed.

After two hours of preparing, the car came and drove your group over at Bighit entertainment.

"Woah, wait, so the group we're teamed up with works for them?!" You exclaimed excitedly opening the car window.

"Don't tell me it's BTS!" Kaehyun said

"Sorry guys, but its not BTS." Your manager said and laughed at our reactions cause she knows how much you guys love BTS.

"Aww" we all said in sync.

"Wait, if it's not BTS then..." Crystal didn't finish her sentence. Instead she stared blankly at her feet shocked.

"Tomorrow x Together?!" Jen exclaimed.

"Yup. They aren't here yet so we have to wait here in the car. They're still on their way here coming from an interview." Your manager said.

"Oh my gosh. I am shookt right now." Crystal said

"You mean, Jungshookt hehe." Ceomgyu corrected.

"Oh STOB IT." Crystal replied and you all laughed.

After minutes of talking about how excited you guys were to work with TxT, you suddenly felt hungry.

"Can I go out for a bit? I'm hungry. I'll just go find a convenience store." You said to your manager.

"Okay, make it quick cuz the guys might arrive anytime." Your manger said.

"Could you grab me some soy milk? I'm craving for it right now." Crystal said rubbing her tummy.

"You're always craving for soy milk." Jen teased.

"Well, it's my favorite, can't help it." Crystal replied and you all laughed.

After minutes of walking, you finally found a convenience store just a block away from the Bighit Building. But before you went in, something caught your eye so you had to take a picture.

You clicked to take a snap when someone suddenly photo bombed. You looked up to see who it was.

"Um, hello." You said waving your hand.

"Hi, sorry. I just had to photo bomb, haha. I'm Kai by the way. You know, I'm curious on why you found those rocks worth taking a picture." He said walking up to you.

When he was closer you thought that you saw him from somewhere before but you couldn't remember.

"Haha, I'm Y/N and cuz I knew a random person would suddenly come from nowhere just to photo bomb me." You teased. Both of you laughed.

"Well, it was nice meeting you, but I'm in a hurry. I'll just grab some stuff from the convenience store." You said pointing at the store.

"Oh really? Me too. I still have to meet some people in a few minutes but my Hyung wanted some Almond milk so I volunteered to buy some because I wanted to go for a walk. The people we're meeting are already at a building just near here so I'm a little bit in a hurry too. My Hyungs just dropped me off here and went straight to the building." Kai explained happily.

"Oh, that's funny cuz my Unnie wants me to buy soy milk, haha." You said

"Haha, really? Coincidences are awesome." He said and chuckled.

You smiled and shook your head at how cute he was.

"Come on, let's go convi-store shopping together." He exclaimed

"Convi-store shopping?.. Oh convenience store, haha. Let's go." You said and both of you walked in.

You guys joked around isle to isle and danced randomly to the store's music.

"I really don't like banana milk that much. It has something that I don't really like." You said looking at the various brands of banana milk.

"Yeah, me too. I have a Hyung who loves banana milk. I don't get why but it sounded delicious when he described it." He said making a sour expression while eating chips and you chuckled.

Suddenly, both your phones rang at the same time. Both of you checked to see your phones.

"My Hyungs are looking for me." Kai said his smile fading.

"My Unnies are looking for me too. I haven't gotten anything I was supposed to buy, haha." You said

"Me too, haha come on, let's hurry." Kai said

After getting all you need, you guys headed out.

"Well, it was nice hanging out with you, Kai." You said

"It was nice meeting you too, Y/N." he said and waved goodbye

You walked away to your destination when suddenly someone grabbed hold of your arm and turned you around.

"Wait, sorry. Can I walk you to where you're headed?" Kai asked still holding your arm.

"What about you? You still have somewhere to be, right?." You said feeling a bit flustered.

"Nah, it's okay. I want to hang out more with you." Kai said and smiled at you.

"I'm guessing if I said no, you'll still walk with me, huh?" You said walking away.

"Yup." He said and walked beside you.

After walking for several minutes, you stopped near where your group's car is parked because you don't want them to see you with Kai and ask a million questions who he was. You explained Kai this and he understood. He asked for your number. You gave it to him and he gave you his. Both of you said your goodbyes and parted ways.

"What took you so long?" Your manager asked

"What made you all smiley, huh?" Jen teased.

You blushed. You didn't notice you were smiling the whole time.

"Nothing, haha, here's your soy milk." You said handing the carton of milk to Crystal and she thanked you.

Minutes later, you all went to the Bighit building.

"I can't believe we're actually at Bighit." Ceomgyu said looking at the doors.

"I hope we'll bump into BTS. I brought my Love Yourself album and I'm hoping I could get it signed, hehe." Kaehyun exclaimed.

"Well, let's see. Txt's already waiting in their practice room, so let's go." Your manager stated.

A TxT's manager welcomed you guys and escorted you into the practice room.

"Okay guys, Army has arrived. Please introduce yourselves to them." Their manager announced.

You were the last to walk in. You were shocked to see him there. Kai was shocked to see you too. You all exchanged greetings. You walked up to Kai and he walked up to you too.

"You're THE Huening Kai? Haha, why didn't you tell me?" You said punching him playful in the stomach.

"Haha, you're THE Y/N? You didn't tell me too." He said and booped your nose. Both of you laughed.

"Ehem?" Soobin and Crystal said at the same time.

"You guys know each other?" Jen asked

"Yeah, we're friends." You said and looked at Kai.

"Best friends, actually." He said and winked at you which made you feel butterflies in your stomach.

You spent the whole day getting to know TxT and Kai more.

Weeks later, it was the day of the performance. You guys were partnered with each TxT member, Soobin with Crystal, Yeonjun with Jen, Beomgyu with Ceomgyu, Taehyun with Kaehyun and Kai with you. Your performance was cute and happy and the audience loved it.

After the performance, you guys thanked TxT for working with them and TxT thanked you guys too.

The event ended and you all parted ways. On the way back to your dorms, you got a text message from Kai.

Kai: Our performance was awesome. I'm very thankful to get to perform with you guys.
You: Yeah, me too 😄
Kai: Um, Y/N...
You: Yeah?
Kai: Since the performance is over, we won't be seeing each other anymore 😕
You: Yeah, I'll miss hanging out with you guys
Kai: But that doesn't mean we should stop hanging out, right? I mean if you still want to...👉🏻👈🏻
You: Of course I still want to hang.
Kai: Um, there's one more thing I wanted to tell you.
You: What is it? Don't tell me you're gay 😱
Kai: What? No! Haha, Y/N stop teasing, I'm serious.😂
You: Haha, Okay okay sorry, go on.
Kai: Would you like to go out...?
You: Yeah, of course, Kai why not
Kai: On a date...?
You: ...
Kai: I'm sorry. You don't have to say yes. It's just, since the day we first met and went covnvi shopping, I started to like you. And we spent almost every day together practicing, I started falling more for you, Y/N. I really really like you. It's okay if you don't feel the same way. I just had to tell you.
You: I like you too, Kai😊

~
The end
~

That's my first Hueningkai Imagine. Hope you liked it. Thanks for 2k reads
It's amazing, thanks so much. I didn't expect to have so many reads cuz my other fanfics like "Mine" a Min Yoongi fanfic has only 100+ reads so I'm very thankful that you guys like my imagines.
Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEOMGYU💜

Ps: Please check out my other imagine book entitled, 'Kpop Imagines~'

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 73 35
A bunch of BTS imagines to satisfy my need to write. Under editing
1.9K 82 36
Imagines about your idols! Note: Not all Kpop idols/groups will be here, I only write imagines about idols/groups who catches my attention. And, yes...
11.3K 198 37
Kpop idols imagines, scenarios, fan fictions whatever you call it. I hope you like my work. Requests/suggestions are open, feel free to let me know...
290K 5.4K 67
The title basically says it all. You can request an imagine as well, you just have to let me know in the comments or send me a message trough Wattpa...