Original Cullen, klaus mikael...

By -MissHolland

Juliet Cullen is Carlisle Cullen's biological daughter he had when he was human. But when he turned into a va... More

extended summary
cast
one
two
three
four
five
seven
Mikaelson family
graphics
eight

six

54.2K 1.4K 120
By -MissHolland

"Her smile could brighten up your day. And I don't remember her ever frowning because she used to say 'frowning gives you wrinkles', Juliet Cullen was something special."

The Cullen family were grieving, especially Bella and Edward. Their whole bodies felt heavy and their emotions were overwhelming Jasper. They were craving parents knowing their daughter may already be dead. That thought hurt, the entire family.

After the Mikaelson family and the Volturi left. Everyone else did as well, no one would dare go against the originals. They were known to be ruthless and awful. No one wanted to be close to them, much less go against them.

They all agreed to fight because it was only the Volturi, but once they saw the originals. It was all over, they all knew they had no chance of winning. Everyone knew it but it still hurt Bella and Edward.

Jacob felt depressed, he was supposed to protect her but here they are. All in the living room, not saying anything. Just felt disbelief and numb.

The Cullens were in their house, and Bella had been sobbing dry tears for hours. Edward was holding her but also felt like his dead heart was heavy. The whole family was shocked and sad.

"Carlisle you knew her!" Edward realized looking at his father's figure remembering the events from earlier "Who was she? Maybe we can find her and convince her to give us back Renesmee," Edward said hopefully, not wanting to admit, there is a possibility she was no longer alive.

Every Cullen, Jacob, and his small pack which included Leah, Seth, and Embry. And the larger pack, Uley pack were all at the Cullen house discussing what happened.

All the boys from the Uley pack did not want to be there but this was a serious issue. An imprint was taken and they had to be there for Jacob. although it was hard to focus since all of them were just looking around the house. All a bit curious. Sam also wanted to know what was going on and if they were going to fight.

"The girl...next to Klaus Mikaelson, may have been my daughter," Carlisle says softly, looking outside the window. Everyone was looking at him in shock but his thoughts were only thinking of her face. She looked older, stunning.

Juliet had Carlisle's human eyes and blonde hair, even though he saw her from across the field. He would recognize those eyes anywhere, and her face. That face was burned in his memory and not a day goes by he doesn't miss that face. The face of his sunshine.

Esme felt betrayed and hurt. They were mates yet he never told her about it. Carlisle never told her about someone very important to him.

"What? Carlisle you never told us about having a daughter," Rosalie said shocked and a bit mad. Emmett looked between his mate and father figure, his face was giving away his emotions. Which was confusion, Emmett was very very confused. Was this a joke? Are they all playing with him right now?

Edward rolls his eyes at Emmett's thoughts, wishing this was a dream or nightmare.

"I couldn't Rosalie, it hurt too much to even think about her. Much less talk about her." Carlisle says crossing his arms and looking out of the window once again, "There was another reason I saved you that night. The moment I saw you, I pictured her."

Edward was then brought back to the moment Carlisle found Rosalie bleeding on the cold floor in the streets. Her face was covered in blood and her golden blonde hair. For a moment, Carlisle imagined it was his daughter.

Carlisle clinched his fist, "Juliet when I saw you. I pictured Juliet...just for a moment. At first, having you near, was a way of imagining it was Juliet. But over time, I realized you weren't her. That no one can even replace that hole in my heart." Everyone was surprised and intrigued with his story.

Rosalie looked at him with a small smile yet was still hiding the shock she felt. The blonde could remember the days when she first turned, Carlisle would sometimes just find himself staring at her in concern. Like he was spacing out. But it went away quickly when she started to voice her opinions and when she went to get her revenge.

Her actions made the vampire realize, that Rose and Juliet were very different. But Carlisle did learn to love Rose in his own way. Only after he realized, she wasn't Juliet.

Edward looked at Carlisle in disbelief, he couldn't quite believe that the doctor was able to hide so much from him. And that the mind-reader never noticed. Maybe Edward was so caught up in his own problems, that he didn't realize what Carlisle was hiding.

"Wait so the whole time you had a daughter? And you didn't tell me?" Esme said with hurt in her face. Her hands were trembling a bit, sad that her mate didn't trust her enough for this.

Many gave her a look of pity, Jasper trying to relax his breathing. Feeling very overwhelmed by all the emotion in the room. Surprisingly, the pack's hunger for food was more relaxing than the other feelings.

"I'm so sorry, I just couldn't talk about her. Even though it's been centuries, the pain was still there. Every time I tried; I just choked up." Carlisle started, feeling guilty about hiding this from his soulmate. It would be different if it was just the kids but also Esme. He's thought back to all the times he's tried to tell her, but he failed every time.

"Juliet was my everything, her mother died during childbirth so it was always me and her. Of course, my father was there but Juliet and I were inseparable. She was only 10 when I had to leave. For a couple of years, I would go and check up on her." He explained himself to his family.

Carlisle was looking down remembering everything, causing Edward to look at his thoughts carefully. Mainly because the mind-reader has been there the longest so it was odd that he never found anything suspicious or odd.

"When she turned fourteen I stopped going. It was too painful seeing her cry herself to sleep or seeing her without a smile on her face. That beautiful smile. Ever since she was a baby, she was always smiling. She could make you feel better with just one smile. It killed me leaving." If cold ones could cry he would be sobbing this very moment.

Jasper was trying to stay calm as he felt Carlisle's pain, but it was hard. The doctor was feeling Edward's pain but he was way worse. The type of pain that builds up over the years.

"I'm sorry," Esme said softly hugging her mate, trying to comfort him. It hurt to see her mate in pain.

"Juliet, she was the blonde girl standing next to the hybrid right?" Sam asked wondering if he had the right person.

All the shapeshifters, even Leah felt intrigued by the story of Juliet. If she was what Carlisle described, how did she meet the hybrid? And become a part of the originals?

Edward looked at Leah specifically, and he wondered the same. But kept his questions to himself, since nobody in the room knew the answer.

"It looked like she was pregnant as well," Alice says thinking back to the blonde, causing everyone to look at each other.

"Yes it did, and did you notice the original were all standing in front of her? Somehow-" Jasper started to say but Emmett cut him off.

"Protecting her." He finished, they all had noticed that.

"Carlisle, call this-um-Juliet and talk to her! Maybe she can give you back Renesmee." Jacob said hope filled him. He missed Renesmee and everyone could see that. But his plan was useless because how could Carlisle magically have her number? Since he barely realized she was alive.

The mind reader wanted to smack the wolf or better yet throw him off the balcony. His plan made no sense and was no help.

"First off, that plan makes no sense. Second of all, Juliet didn't help us the first time even after seeing her father," Leah says lifting her arms to make quotation marks at the word father, "What makes you think she's going to help us this time around."

These words make Jacob glare at her, but everyone else knows she is right.

Juliet didn't help them the first time so what made them think she'd helped them the second time even if it was coming from her father?

A father who left her and started a new family. The boys were all sharing looks with each other, and Embry felt connected to the situation. Seeing as he was probably an affair baby. Still not knowing who his father was. However, everyone assumed it would be Sam's father since he was a cheating dirtbag and a deadbeat.

"She's right, as much as we all hate it. Leah's right. Juliet won't help us and for all we know Renesmee is already dead." Rosalie told everyone causing Bella to flinch at her brutally honest words.

"But we can try, Blondie." Jacob snapped at her making Rosalie glare at him.

"I think we're all Avoiding the actual important question, what was she doing with the originals?" Bella asked wondering why Juliet was with the Mikaelson. "And how is she alive today? I mean wouldn't she be dead?"

"Someone turned her, pretty young. I mean you guys saw her right? She doesn't look older than 20." Emmett adds causing everyone to agree.

Carlisle looked stunned, barely realizing that. Someone would have had to kill his daughter for her to become a vampire right? Or was this her choice? Everything was so confusing.

"Maybe she's a friend. Or-" Seth started trying to lightly up the mood but Edward cut him off.

"She was definitely one of them. A night walker..."

"Wow, what a great mind reader you are," Paul smirked as Edward glared at him, not appreciating the sentence.

"Our powers don't work on night walkers, that's what Alice-"

"couldn't see them." Alice cut him off with a frown. Not liking the fact that she couldn't predict what was going to happen.

"There are the first vampires on earth so that would make sense." Embry thought out loud, a bit curious about these types of vampires. They had never met one, much less killed one. Although they were all very curious.

"Well, we can't do anything now-" Sam started but was cut off by the doorbell.

"Who is that?" Alive asked not seeing anyone knocking on the door. She clenched her fist, annoyed that something else had passed by her.

Carlisle vampire speeds to the door and opens it to see Renesmee, Nahuel, and Huilen. "Renesmee!" Carlisle yelled hugging her and making everyone run to the door.

"On my god," Bella pulled her daughter in her arms. Sobbing dryly, so grateful that Renesmee was in her arms. safe and sound. "Oh baby, I missed you so much." She said kissing the young girl's face.

"The Mikaelson's said they'll be back to talk about it and if you plan anything against them, she will be taken away permanently this time," Nahuel said making everyone share a look, they all needed to prepare for that.

"They will come back, hopefully, nothing bad will happen," Carlisle said softly, leaning against the wall behind him. thoughts surrounding and only thinking of Juliet Cullen.

Sorry, the chapters are not long but I tried to do it good! I'm so sorry, it took so long because I didn't know how to fit the Cullen's in!

2023 notes: I'm so sorry it took forever to update. School got in the way, but I hope you all enjoyed the extra stuff I added. Please ignore any mistakes, I finished this fast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 900 32
Eilijah is Carlisle's daughter from before he was turned. She went looking and got bitten too. She's been looking for him for years, what happens whe...
14.4K 358 15
What if Bella wasn't 17 but rather much older? What if Bella wasn't human when she met the Cullens? What if Edward wasn't her mate? Viviana Arabella...
130K 3.2K 32
The second the judge finally allowed her to from now on live with her dad back in Forks she was over the moon happy! For the last seven years she had...
40.1K 919 11
The unexpected second child of Bella and Edward Cullen, twin of Renesmee Cullen, Venus-Rose Cullen is completely different from her family. Instead o...