Reunion (l.s)

By TPWLarry

It's the year 2020 and Louis gets an unexpected call informing him that one direction were reuniting in no le... More

The phone call
Catching up
Packed bags
The meal pt1
The meal pt2
Pool troubles
Shopping trip
Back in the studio
Clubbing
Confessions.
Fighting back
Dressing rooms
Sweet creature
Carpool karaoke
Old memories
Jealousy
The late late show
Spill your guts
Deals
Disguises
Lip syncing
Accidental
Broken contract
Given up
Explanations
Chatty man
Lazy day
New rules
Disaster interview
Legal actions
Rehearsals
Busy day
Medicine
Party bus
Hangovers
Family
Water fight
Just hold on
Caught
Gone
Touched
Bears
Plan B
The rebound
Hospital
Another problem.
Released
If i could fly
Shit show
Exposed
Revealed
Speech
Alone
Responses
Blue and green
Free
Our story/ Part one
Our story/Part two
Our story/Part three
Reunion is finished
Update/new book

Stress

124K 4.4K 18.6K
By TPWLarry

Ummm, wtf, think I'm seeing things. Reunion is apparently #1 in #onedirection. I am officially SHOOK♥️

Chapter dedicated to @freebylarry because you were so understanding on my update post xx

——————————————————————

Louis groaned and rubbed his head as he fluttered open his eyes to see the bright light seeping through the window.

He stared up at the ceiling trying hard to remember the events from the previous night but nothing was coming to his mind.

That was until he looked around the room.

With bleary eyes he took in his surroundings. Just the Gucci loafers was an indication that this was most definitely not his room.

Louis sat up abruptly which he immensely regretted as a pounding pain shot through his skull. After a minute or so when the pain dulled  he rubbed his eyes and slowly turned his head to the other side of the bed.

"What the fuck" he exclaimed loudly, pushing himself backwards and falling out of the bed with a thud.

"Shit, Lou, are you alright? What are you doing on the floor?" Harry suddenly spoke, leaning over the side of the bed to get a good look at the small man crouched on the floor rubbing his back.

"Wait- Harry, we- we didn't, Uh-

"No we never slept together, or, technically we did but I promise you, it was just sleeping" Harry said with a smirk.

"Thank fuck" Louis sighed out, balancing himself with the edge of the bed as he stood up.

"I'm gonna try not to take offence to that" Harry said sarcastically.

"No I didn't- I didn't mean it like that" Louis stuttered out, rubbing his temples in stress.

"What exactly did you mean then?" Harry asked with a pointed look.

"I don't know, I just- I feel like if we had gone that far off a drunken whim then you might have changed your mind about me, about us" Louis explained shyly, holding himself tightly.

Harry sighed and got out of bed, making his way round to Louis and standing in front of him, it was only then that Louis noticed he was shirtless.

"Eyes up here love" Harry cheekily said, causing Louis to snap his eyes back up to the mans green ones.

"Listen. Even if we had, it wouldn't change my opinion on you or our 'relationship' if you want to call it that. After all, it takes two people to fuck so it would have been my fault too" He explained, Louis blushing at his last sentence.

Louis looked down to the floor again, not knowing wether to believe him or not.

Harry delicately put his finger under Louis chin and brought his head back up to look at him again before cupping his cheeks and staring at him with a reassuring look.

"I promise you it wouldn't have made a difference, although I am glad we didn't, I would rather our first time after all the shit that happened to be meaningful" He said with a fond look.

Louis couldn't believe he had caused this amazing, beautiful person so much pain. Harry didn't have a bad bone in his body and he wished he had realised that sooner.

"Me too" Louis said softly, leaning up to press a small kiss on the taller mans lips which he reciprocated quickly.

Their blissful moment was cut short when Louis phone began to ring from the bedside table.

He detached his lips from Harrys and gave him an apologetic look before turning and grabbing his phone. It was Niall calling.

"Hey mate-

"Louis, where the fuck are you" Niall exclaimed in a panicked tone down the phone.

"With Harry, why?" Louis said, regretting those words as soon as they left his mouth.

"Seriously?" Niall asked excitedly.

"Uh, Yeh" Louis shyly replied.

"Oh my god tell me ev- wait no. Mate you better cut the morning sex short cause we've got a plane to catch in half an hour" He said, back to his panicked tone.

Louis eyes widened comically, realisation hitting him that they were meant to be off to the uk today.

"Shit! Niall why didn't you ring sooner?" He shouted down the phone.

"How the fuck was I meant to know you'd be shagging styles at 7am?" He said with a small laugh.

"I am not shagging him Niall! Fuck- anyway I've got to go, I'll meet you in a bit" Louis shockingly replied, ending the call and throwing it onto the bed.

He grasped his hair in his hands and mumbled "fuck, shit, fuck" over and over.

"Babe chill what's up?" Harry asked, embracing the man once again.

"Harry we don't have time for this, were meant to be getting on our plane in half an hour" Louis replied, arms flailing around everywhere.

Now it was Harrys turn to panic.

"Shit, We're gonna be late!" Harry exclaimed, pulling a similar face to Louis'.

Harry races around his room, grabbing his belongings and throwing them into a suit case.

"Louis, sorry love but you'd better go get your stuff" Harry said to Louis who was just standing there watching him.

"Oh, oh yeh your right, sorry, I'll just, Uh, Yeh- bye" he replied awkwardly before running out the room and leaving Harry to chuckle.

————————————————————————

After running around grabbing his stuff, Louis finally made it to reception with a stuffed suitcase, dishevelled hair and odd socks.

Harry had a similar look when Louis noticed him chatting with the lads.

As soon as they saw Louis approaching they grabbed their suitcases from the floor and rushed out of the hotel with their body guards surrounding them.

They all made it into the car and were finally heading for the airport, probably speeding well over the limit to try and catch their flight on time.

"I told you it wasn't a good idea to go clubbing the night before our flight" Liam said with a huff.

The rest of the lads rolled their eyes in annoyance, neither one of them in the mood for witty comments early in the morning.

"Ooh I'm Liam Payne and I'm always right, blah blah blah, give it a rest" Louis said sarcastically, pulling a strict face to imitate Liam.

"Fuck off" Liam replied, looking out the window just as they were nearing the entrance of the airport. 

Their bodyguards clambered out of the car behind them and opened their doors, shielding them from the fans and paparazzi outside.

Why the fuck are people waiting around outside an airport anyways? Don't they have a damn plane to catch? Louis thought grudgingly.

"Move out of the way, there's no time for pictures" Paul shouted to the fans and paps, pushing his way through the crowd with the lads in tow.

Harry, being late, the rush, the fans, the paps, the crowd, shoving, pushing, screaming, flashes. It was all getting too much for Louis. He was stressed to the max, and this next phone call wasn't going to help either.

Just as Louis had gotten past the crowd his phone started ringing from his back pocket. He stopped to take his phone and answer before Paul shouted for him to keep up, knowing they might be late.

So instead Louis rushed to keep up with them and answered the phone while speeding around the airport.

"Hello?" Louis breathed out.

"What, the fuck, we're you thinking?" Simon screamed down the phone making Louis wince and pull the phone away from his ear for a moment.

"What are you talking about?" Louis rushed out, worried for what was about to be said.

"You know what I'm fucking talking about you fag! We had an agreement, you and Harry have both signed contracts agreeing to this. You seriously couldn't just keep it in your-

"Simon what the fuck are you talking about!" Louis screamed, cutting off the man and gaining shocked looks from the lads and Paul.

"Some girls were at the same club as you lot last night, do you happen to remember shoving your tongue down Harrys throat? Yeh, well now it's all over the fucking internet and there's no way to shut down the rumours! It's clear as day that it's you two idiots making out on that video. The media is going mad for it, what were you bloody thinking?" Simon shouted down the phone, infuriating Louis further.

"Wait- What? What video? We didn't even see anyone taking videos" Louis rushed out, looking at Harry pointedly.

"Yeh you know why? Because you were two busy getting off with your little boy toy to notice the things going on around you!" Simon said in a huff.

Louis was trying to stay calm, brushing past people and rushing to keep up with the lads to not miss their flight while Simon was lashing out on him.

"Look, Simon can I just ring you later, we're kind of in a rush right now" Louis said breathlessly.

"No you can not! We're talking about this now Louis William T-

Louis ended the call.

He shoved his phone back into his pocket but not before turning it on silent. Harry gave him a confused look in which Louis gave one back, saying he would explain it later.

When they had finally made it to the jet they climbed on breathlessly, sweat forming on their heads and panting like a bunch of dogs.

They each slumped down onto luxurious chairs, not bothering to move their belongings to compartments.

"Fucking hell" zayn sighed out, looking dazed from the rush.

"Tell me about it" Harry said back.

"What was all that about" Niall asked Louis, making the lads turn to him expectantly.

"Just, give me a moment to calm down. I'll tell you all in a bit ok" Louis said, closing his eyes and leaning his head against the window.

"Sure" Harry said, planting a kiss onto his forehead and the other lads nodding.

————————————————————————

Louis woke up an hour later to the sound of chatter amongst the lads.

He checked his phone for the time and realised he still had another 6 hours before they landed. Great.

"Hey Lou" Harry said softly from besides him, making Louis realise he had been sleeping in his arms the entire time.

"Hey" He said with a small smile.

"Feeling better?" He asked the sleepy man, knowing that earlier on he was pretty much close to having a panic attack.

"Yeh thanks. Think it all just got too much" he replied, rubbing his eyes with sweater paws, making Harry coo at the sight.

"Wow, Tommo's not dead" Niall exclaimed from opposite the two cuddling men.

"Good observation there Nialler, who are you? Fucking Sherlock?" Louis sarcastically replied.

"Yup, tommos definitely back" He said with an eye roll.

Louis looked over to see zayn sat on Liam's lap, giving fond looks to one another and talking in hushed voices.

"What's with them two?" Louis asked Harry with eyebrows raised.

"They're diving into their 'platonic' relationship" he said with a side look.

"Platonic my ass, they look more in love with each other than Niall is with food" He said, causing Harry to snicker.

"I'm right here!" Niall said, waving his hand in Louis' face.

"Uh, anyway, what was that phone call about back in the airport?" Harry asked, gaining everyone's attention.

Louis sighed, sitting up straighter and telling them what Simon said.

"So yeh, apparently some girls took a video of us making out at the club and it's gone viral" Louis finished.

"Have you checked your socials yet?" Liam asked.

"No, not yet, hold on a sec" he said, reaching for his phone and looking through Instagram and Twitter.

Sure enough, the video was everywhere. He had twice as many notifications than he normally did, most talking about the subject at hand. The thing he noticed though, was that the majority of the reaction was positive, people saying how they knew it from the start. Hell, even some celebrities were congratulating him on 'coming out' and they were happy for them. Louis sighed, he didn't come out, and now he won't be able to on his own accord.

"Yup, it's everywhere" Louis huffed out, a pout forming on his lips.

"Let me see" Harry said, taking the phone off Louis.

Harry scrolled through for a while, Louis resting his head against his shoulder and the rest of the lads waiting for the man to say something.

"This is amazing" Harry said in awe, eyes wide and smile forming on his face.

"Harry- no, no it's not, we're all gonna get fired for disobeying the contract and we're-

"Lou, stop. Think about it, the contract says that this is just a trail to see what the public's reaction would be. Simon clearly said if we get a negative reaction then, and only then, will we go back to how we used to. But this isn't a negative reaction babe, it's almost completely positive. We haven't broken the contract" Harry explained, excitement laced in his voice.

"But, he said no kissing in public" Louis pressed, clearly still worried.

"At the end of the day Simon is only worried about us getting a negative reaction, which we haven't. So really everything should be fine with him" Harry said beaming.

Louis finally gave in and smiled wide and bright, kissing Harry affectionately on the lips and nuzzling his head into his neck.

"Ew, cute, but ew" Zayn said with a smirk.

"Like you can talk" Harry retorted, gesturing to the way zayn was perched on Liam's lap.

Zayn blushes and scooted off his lap, earning a pout from Liam, but not a second later he was holding his hand tightly in his own.

"It's all gonna be alright" Harry whispered into Louis ear, drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

Author notes:

Thank you so much for over 1k reads, that's insane!

I'm sorry for the slow updates, school has been taking up all of my time and I didn't want to put out shit chapters due to tiredness.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, even if not much really happened.

Please vote and comment your opinions, it means a lot:)

Also leave any suggestions you may want to happen in this book, if I see any that interest me I might try fit it into a chapter;)

Love you all xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 524 15
It's happening. After a long, long and long break or as we'd like to call it 'hiatus' One Direction is finally getting back together. The five lads a...
986K 16.3K 94
in which one direction is on hiatus and the boys make solo music. Louis and Harry learn to Love each other. - Louis and Harry are both singers :D - I...
178 9 1
A story about Harry's and Louis' story before and after the hiatus. The following story contains smut! Total amount of words: 21426
937 8 10
Nearly 14 years since One Direction formed, the group chat is active once again. Harry and Louis have moved in together, with Louis and Harry co-pare...