Tempted (#Wattys2015)

By LostxInxStereo

Bella Knowle is almost through her last year of high school. She's a straight A student, loves music, and has... More

Tempted:00:
Tempted:01:
Tempted:02:
Tempted:03:
Tempted:04:
Tempted:05:
Tempted:06:
Tempted:07:
Tempted:08:
Tempted:09:
Tempted:10:
Tempted:11:
Tempted:12:
Tempted:13:
Tempted:14:
Tempted:15:
Tempted:16:
Tempted:17:
Tempted:18;
Tempted:19:
Tempted:20:
Tempted:21:
Tempted:22:
Tempted:23:
Tempted:24:
Tempted:25:
Tempted:26:
Tempted:27:
Tempted:28:
Tempted:29:
Tempted:30:
Tempted:31:
Tempted:32:
Tempted:33:
Tempted:34:
Tempted:35:
Tempted:36:
Tempted:37:
Tempted:38:
Tempted:39:
Tempted:40:
Tempted:41:
Tempted:42:
Tempted:43:
Tempted:44:
Tempted:45:
Tempted:46:
Tempted:47:
Tempted:48:
Tempted:49:
Tempted:50:
Tempted:51:
Tempted:52:
Tempted:53:
Tempted:54:
Tempted:55:
Tempted:56:
Tempted:57:
Tempted:58:
Tempted:59:
Tempted:60:
Tempted:61:
Tempted:62:
Tempted:63:
Tempted:64:
Tempted:65:
Tempted:66:
Tempted:67:
Tempted:68:
Tempted:69:
Tempted:70:
Tempted:71:
Tempted:73:
Tempted:74:
Tempted:75:
Tempted Sequel: Tragedy

Tempted:72:

5.1K 218 136
By LostxInxStereo

1 week later:
LAX

11:48 PM

"Do you see him?" Justin asked where he leaned against the car, standing up with his hands shoved in his pockets.

"Justin, he had to get through customs. Relax."

"I'm just excited - and nervous. It's been almost a year since I've seen him."

"I'm sure he's just as excited to see you as you are to see him."

"You think so?"

"Of course." I scooted closer to him, cupping his face and squeezed his cheeks together. "He hasn't seen his best friend- or anyone else for that matter since he left."

"Well, what an attractive face you have there."

Justin and I both turned our heads, and the man that stood in front of us was almost unrecognizable- but it was indeed Hunter.

Justin's whole face lit up, then Hunter dropped his bag, and of course they were hugging.

Suddenly I felt out of place- like I was interrupting something.

"It's so good to see you. You look great bud."

"So do you. You look really happy, and you've still seems to hold onto this girl while I've been gone." Hunter chuckled, nodding his head towards me.

"Oh, I'm sure you've heard about all of that in your letters." I laughed a little, then accepted the hug given, giving him a squeeze back.

"It'll be great to hear the stories in person. You haven't changed a bit."

"I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing."

"It's a good thing. A very good thing. I've missed seeing you around to."

"Well I'm sure you're dying for a shower. Was it a long flight?"

"Yeah, but I was able to sleep for most of it. Now it's just staying awake."

"Well come on." Justin nodded his head to the door and grabbed Hunter's bag, putting it in the backseat.

"He's still treating you well, isn't he?" Hunter teased, nudging my arm.

"Of course he is," I smiled, tilting my head up to look at Justin as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. "Very well."

"Good, or I might have to teach my best friend a lesson on how to treat women."

"Nah, she's a princess. She knows that."

"Go ahead and get in the car." I blushed, playfully pushing Justin away and went to open the door to the  backseat.

"What are you doing?" Justin asked, catching me by my waist as I went to slip inside.

"Getting in the car...Hunter can have the front seat."

"Bella, don't be ridiculous. Go ahead." Hunter said, nodding his head to the front, then jumped into the backseat before I could argue.

"Do you want lunch, or a shower first?" Justin asked, turning the car back on and pulled away from the pickup area.

"Um, it doesn't matter to me. I'm actually kind of hungry."

"Well what are you in the mood for?"

"American food. Anything American."

We had a nice drive. Justin and I took turns pointing out certain spots to show to Hunter.

They talked most of the time. I stayed quiet.

Justin couldn't stop smiling, and neither could Hunter really. Best friends were reunited - actually more like their bromance.

I loved seeing Justin this happy.

A few minutes later we were at a restaurant downtown, and I hopped out, trying to follow the boys to give them space.

But of course Justin noticed, and he turned back to hold out his hand for me to take.

I couldn't say no to that face.

So I took his hand, following him inside.

I wanted to give them time to catch up. I wanted it to be just Justin and Hunter, especially on Hunter's first day here, but Justin insisted I come with him - so I did.

Justin and Hunter were catching up, I listened to Hunter's stories...the enthusiasm he put into them.

He was different. Not a bad kind of different though...I could just tell he had changed.

I was taking a sip of my
soda when my phone started ringing, and I pulled it out of my bag, seeing Chad's name on the screen.

"I have to take this. I'm sorry."

"It's ok." Justin got up, helping me out of the booth and kissed my cheek before I answered the phone and skidded out of the restaurant.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Isabelle right?"

"Yeah...what's up?"

"It's Zack. Do you think you could come in tonight? Someone else just called to come in to the studio. Megan already went home for the day, and I figured you'd probably want the hours."

"What time?"

"They're going to be here at 6, so how about five?"

"Ok, yeah I can do that. Thanks."

"No problem. See you then."

I hung up, then skidded back into the restaurant and brushed Justin's arm with my hand.

"Oh hey, what's up?" He asked, standing up to let me back in the booth.

"I got called into work later. They needed someone else."

"Seriously? On a Saturday?"

"Yeah," I shrugged, scooting in when he let me. "I could use the hours. I'm sure I won't be too long."

"Where are you working Bella?"

"Oh, I'm working at Paramount Records. It's up towards LA."

"Her boss gave her tickets to Maroon 5. We went yesterday, didn't we?" He nudged me, and I nodded eagerly, looking down as he slid his hand on my leg.

"We met the band - and Adam Levine. Oh my gosh it was amazing."

"The one night I will be ok with Bella fawning over someone else besides me."

"He's married now, you don't have anything to be worried about." I leaned in, pecking his cheek and texted my hand on top of his.

"Have you guys talked to anyone else from home?" Hunter asked, my eyes falling down to the table.

"Yeah, I talked to my parents a little bit on my birthday." Justin nodded.

I stayed quiet, distracting myself by taking a sip of my drink.

I didn't want to talk about this. I wanted them to talk about anything but this. It sucked. It really sucked. I missed my family so much. I missed home.

But I had to keep it together. It wasn't his fault he had talked to everyone. We had both made sacrifices to each other.

I couldn't complain. It was time to grow up.

"What about you Bella?" Hunter asked, pulling me from my thoughts.

"Hunt-"

"No." I said softly, shaking my head and looked away, my hand falling off Justin's.

"Oh, Bella I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"No, it's ok."

Justin squeezed my leg again, but I didn't look at him. I just tucked my hair back behind my ear and did my best not to think about it.

"On another note, if I hear any funny business during the night I will start screaming."

"Oh, you won't." I shook my head, taking a sip of my coke.

"What?" Justin asked, snapping his head in my direction.

"You heard me." I glanced at him, then I saw Hunter give him a look.

I was starting to feel really uncomfortable.

"Are you still writing music Bella?" There was good old Hunter, changing the subject again.

"I am. I'm trying to write enough to get together a demo album."

"I even got a song for my birthday. It was beautiful - and of course it should be a chart topper." Justin kissed my cheek, pulling my closer by my waist and caused me to smile a little.

"Thanks."

"I'd like to hear them. Then you can tell me when you're putting them up so I can be the first to buy them - or Justin probably would be. But I'd be the second."

"Thanks Hunter." I smiled wider, letting myself relax a little more. "Do you know where you're going next?"

"I do." His voice was quieter as he nodded, sitting farther back.

"Where? I've heard some people go to Hawaii and stuff. That would be cool. You wouldn't be that far away."

"I wish I was going to Hawaii- but then again I'm actually going to get into action, and that's what I've wanted."

"What do you mean?" Justin raised an eyebrow, searching Hunter's face.

"They're sending me in to deal with some of the things happening in the Middle East. I'm not sure exactly what yet, I'll find out when I get there. There's some serious shit happening over there though I'll tell you that."

"Wait, are you fighting?"

"Not necessarily. It depends on what happens. There's some really active terrorists groups out in Iraq right now though. A lot of people are dying. I guess we're just supposed to be America's backup. You know what I mean."

"I thought they were supposed to be pulling groups out- not bringing in new ones."

"Justin." I gave him a look, but he sat up straighter, sliding his hand off my leg.

"Technically they are. I guess you could say they're doing the whole sending home 20 and putting in 10 thing. I'll be fine Justin. It's just a reinforcement."

"They shouldn't be sending in reinforcements."

"Justin," I slid my hand on top of his, giving it a squeeze. "Not now."

"Come on Justin," Hunter said, shrugging his shoulders. "It's what I do. I like protecting our people - and theirs if they need it. I'm finally doing something I'm good at. I love it."

"But Hunter, don't you just-"

"Boys," I stopped both of them, now gripping Justin's hand. "Don't. Let's not spend the first night talking politics and military this and that. You have a week together."

"She's right." Hunter said, leaning forward again. "What do you want to do tonight?"

"Have you had a decent drink since you've left Washington?"

I froze, then my head snapped over to Justin, my mouth hung open.

"I won't drink." Justin looked down at me, moving his thumb along the top of my palm. "I'll get a water or a soda."

"Justin, we don't have to go out. It's cool. I don't want to even risk you not staying sober. You've still kept up with it right?" Hunter asked, earning a 'thank you' look from me.

"Of course. I think I can handle being in a bar though and not drinking."

"You haven't been to your meetings though. You just started again last week and you're not going today because-" I tried to stop Justin, getting that sick feeling in my stomach.

"You're supposed to have a meeting today?" Hunter asked Justin, and he just shrugged, while I shot another look. "Justin, we can go to that."

"This is the first day I have seen you in about seven months. I'm not dragging you to an addiction meeting."

"You wouldn't be dragging me. I'd like to go. It might be the only chance I get to see what it's like."

"You've taken me. Take Hunter." I told Justin, reaching up and ran the back of my hand along his cheek. "Remember what you said when I went with you? It made it easier. I got to see something from your perspective and put myself in your shoes...to see what you were really going through."

"If you want to go we can." Justin shrugged again, a small smile curling along his lips.

"I want to go. It might be nice to get some things off my chest too. I've done a fair share of alcohol in my time."

Out food came shortly after that, and of course we went to eat. I was hungry.

I stayed quiet again, letting the boys catch up while I ate my salad, stealing a fry of Justin's every now and then.

And silently I was praying that the week went well for both of them.

___________

*Justin*

5:54 PM

"Is Bella ok?" Hunter asked beside me on the couch after Bella had left for work and we had come back from the group meeting.

"I think not having any contact with her family is really starting to get to her - and the fact that I have. She hasn't complained though. She's holding it back."

"I mean that's great for you...but I know that really sucks for her."

"I feel terrible, but there's nothing I can do. I wish there was."

"You could call whoever is in charge of that and make sure they let Bella have a phone call. But besides that I mean...are you and her ok?"

"What? Yeah, we're good. Why?"

"She seemed off. She wasn't serious about giving you nothing this week, right?"

"We just discussed the other night how awkward it would be to have to figure out how to even be intimate if we were still in our parent houses. I think she was being serious."

"I wish I could say I was surprised."

"Hey, my birthday was pretty great. Probably the best I've ever had. One of them anyway."

"I really hope you're talking about with her."

"Of course! Ew. I can't even begin to- that's actually a little disgusting. I meant with her."

"And what made it so special?"

"Well for one, it was out on the beach. Two, she took charge of the whole thing. That was definitely the hottest thing I have ever experienced in my life. She didn't let me do anything. She was pretty confident. I liked that. I haven't seen it in her in a while."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, right. I know I've only gotten to mention a little in my letters...right before Bella and I broke up temporarily, she wasn't really eating. I noticed but she was pretty good at hiding it too. I don't think she ate a lot the week we were broken up. They wanted to put her into a treatment center thing while she was in the hospital. I refused to let them do that though or even bring it up to her. I've still never told her about it. After Christian did those things...when she thought I had cheated on her...it just really messed with her head. She went and saw someone though. I can tell she's feeling a lot better about herself again."

"Obviously, if she gave you the best you've ever had."

"Went down and everything. I'll never forget it."

"Wow, look at Bella go - but I do appreciate her keeping me from hearing you guys."

"I don't. It's the one week I have off. It's hard to see her when we're both working. She gets home later than me now and by then we're both tired. It kind of sucks."

"Then you make her not tired. I honestly don't care what you guys do this week as long as I can't hear it."

"I doubt I can get her to do anything."

"I know you can. You definitely can."

"I'm going to ask her to marry me."

"Seriously? When?"

"I need a ring first, and then I need to figure out how. I want to do it - something with music. She'd love that."

"She's going to say yes to you no matter what you do."

"Do you really think that?"

"I do." He smiled, resting a hand on my shoulder. "She loves you."

"To this day I still wonder why Manny is the reason I met her. I don't deserve Bella."

"But she wants you, and she loves you. You know that by now. Don't go and start telling yourself to let her go, to give herself that life- especially because she hasn't talked to her family. I know it's bothering her, but she's not complaining because she knows she came here to be with you. That's what was sacrificed."

"I just want her to be happy."

"I know that, and so does she."

"Once things are calmed down and I know I can provide for her- I'll propose. We're still figuring things out now, still trying to find a balance."

"You guys are going to be fine. You're the lucky ones."

"What do you mean?" I raised an eyebrow, sitting back on the couch.

"I mean you guys get your happy ending. You got another chance."

"I wouldn't be so sure. It's been rough lately...I'm actually kind of worried. Even today she just seemed...I don't know."

"It's not me, is it?"

"No. Not at all." I shook my head, reaching for my soda and took a drink. "It's just hard to see each other. I usually go to work after school. She goes to work too now about the same time except she's home after me. Today was the first time they've ever called her in. She loves her job though."

"And her boss gave her those tickets?"

"Yeah, he seems cool. He's offered to help her with her music and stuff."

"Oh really?"

"Why do you say it like that?" I raised an eyebrow, getting up and grabbed the two controllers out from under the tv.

"Because what boss goes and gives one of his employees tickets to go see their favorite band? Let alone back stage passes. And this guy is the owner of Paramount Records. What's he doing at the actual studio?"

"I don't know." I shrugged, starting up the game. "I'm trying not to be that jealous boyfriend anymore. I know Bella's mine. I shouldn't be worried."

"That's why you feel like she's being distant?"

"It's not her being distant. It's both of us working and tension from her not speaking to her family. I know that."

"How is she with the whole Manny thing?"

"More scared then she leads on. I saw it on the news the other day. There's no doubt in my mind that she's seen it too."

"Her boss just seems a little fishy to me."

"I don't want to jump to any conclusions. Not anymore."

"Last time you knew something was up you were right."

"And Bella almost died."

"It wouldn't hurt to just check it out Justin."

"Yeah, I guess that's true." I shrugged, starting up the game and sat back. "I'm just trying not to live that life anymore. I want to believe we're safe. That she's safe and I don't have to be overprotective all the time."

"I understand that. I'd want the same thing. I'd take every advantage of getting to start a new life."

"You kind of did."

"Yeah, I guess that's true."

"Do you like it?"

"I do. I love it honestly. I finally feel important. I do however really miss home sometimes - especially knowing my mom is by herself. I'm really excited to see her."

"I miss your mom. I haven't seen her in a while. I'm really hoping I get to take Bella home soon. It has to be a matter of time."

"I'm sure that would mean a lot to her. They don't really have seasons here, do they?"

"No not really. It's usually a decent temperature. I miss having seasons. Especially if we're here for Christmas. Obviously it's not going to snow here. I want to go home for Christmas though."

"I'm hoping I'll get home for Christmas. I'll probably be home around that time."

"Really? I'd like to see you again. Maybe we can work something out."

"I'd like that too. Besides my mom, you're the thing I miss most about home...Have you made any friends here?"

"I mean I guess," I shrugged, keeping my eyes forward on the game. "There is a guy I keep in touch with from my first group- Chris. There are a few cool guys in some of my other classes - my problem is learning to trust everyone. I don't know if I'm ready to do that yet."

"You have to. It would be unhealthy for you to only trust Bella. You need some time with other guys around here, just like Bella needs to be around other girls. If you guys just spend all your time together you might end up killing each other."

"I barely see her now though, that's the thing. I know it's effecting us- no matter how much she denies it. I know it's effecting me."

"Then you do something to sweep her off her feet. You have to keep things new I guess. I think you guys are just experiencing what a real couple goes through- like college age. I'm sure she feels the same way and she's hiding it because she doesn't want to believe it. Hasn't she done anything for you?"

"My birthday," I nodded, a whole new smile curling on my face. "Earlier in the week I had just mentioned that I wish we could go camping like at home- then she set up the beach with a tent and a fire. It was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me I think."

"That's because she loves you."

"I want to do something really nice for her. Something to take her mind off everything and just remind her how much I love her. I know it's work and such, but I don't want to fall into one of those routines."

"Man, you're in LA. Take her out to a really nice dinner. Surprise her. Do the whole flower thing. You know girls love that spontaneous stuff. I can tell you one thing though - you're definitely different than you were last year. In a good way though."

"What do you mean?"

"There's just a certain...light to you. That sounds super cheesy,  but it's true. I remember at one point where we just didn't care how wasted we got or what we did the next day. We were both in a job that we thought was going to kill us - I know all you cared about was screwing girls, you didn't want a love life...and then you meet this girl that makes you want to be better. I learned from that. You made me want to be better."

"Really?"

"Yeah, after Grace died...I just let myself go again. I realized that if she were to have been there...she would have been disappointed in me. I knew I didn't want to be that person. Every day I have now is for her."

"I completely understand where you're coming from."

"Love is a crazy thing, isn't it?" I murmured, bringing the controller down and just looked at him for a minute.

"Yeah...it really is..."

"I really think you'll find love again Hunter. Grace would want that."

"Maybe when the time is right...if that were to happen now I'd feel guilty. Incredibly guilty. I have to forgive myself for her death first."

"Manny killed her. You didn't. It wasn't your fault."

"If I would have been honest with her I'd still have her. Grace would still be alive."

I sat the controller down, turning so I faced him completely.

"You know what Hunter, as much as I see where you're coming from. I know that Grace has forgiven you. I tried to do the same thing. We were trying to protect the people we love. I know I haven't been in the same position. The worst moment in my life was being in that ambulance with her. I thought she was going to die - hating me as a matter of fact. Thinking that I cheated on her - that I didn't love her. I got very lucky. I'm lucky I have her now, that she stayed with me. Now I owe her my life. I can't imagine what my life would be like if I lost Bella. I can't imagine how you feel - what you went through."

"I'll be honest with you. When you and Bella met - when I saw you both starting to fall in love...I got so jealous. I was jealous because you had her and I didn't have Grace anymore. But you deserve to be happy. You both deserve each other. I see how happy she makes you - I remember what that felt like. It's the best feeling in the world. I'm so happy for you Justin. I think you and Bella are going to be just fine."

"Thank you Hunter." I grinned at him, getting one back. "It's really great to have you here. I don't remember the last time I've been able to talk like this."

"You can always talk to me. Don't ever forget that."

"I won't." I nodded once, clearing my throat as I looked back at the tv. "Let's play some video games."

__________________________

11:39 PM

"Oh, hey." I turned my head, looking behind as the front door clicked shut and looked at Bella, giving her a once over before I met her gaze again.

"Hey. You boys are still up?"

"Yes? It's only 11:30 - on a Saturday night I might add." Hunter said, turning to look at her as she walked in the door. "How was work?"

"The usual. Busy but long." Bella shrugged, stepping out of her shoes. "I'm really tired though. I'm going to go to bed. Goodnight."

"Night Bella." He chimed back, meanwhile I just stared, watching when she turned and disappeared up the stairs.

"See?" I asked, holding my controller down in my lap. "She's doing that."

"I'm sure she's just tired. It's ok."

"I should probably go up in a minute so I can talk to her before she falls asleep. We're going out tomorrow too."

"Where are we going?" Hunt asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You'll find out." I stood up with a stretch, grabbing my cup to sit next to the sink. "You can stay down here for a while if you want. It doesn't matter. You can get to your room right?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine. I should probably head to bed too. It's been a long day."

"Oh yeah, it defintely has." I took the stairs two at a time with him behind me, rubbing my eyes while they adjusted to the darkness. "Night Hunt."

"Night Justin."

I went into our bedroom, surprised to see the lights completely off and Bella snuggled under the cover as I shut the door.

"You're not asleep yet, are you?"

"No." She mumbled, tiredly shaking her head.

I quickly stripped down to my boxers, then crawled in beside her, hooking my arm around her waist to find that she was just in one of my t-shirts.

"I love you." I told her, pressing my lips against her skin right under her ear.

"You too."

"Are you ok?" I asked, sitting up and put my hand on her arm, moving my thumb in a circle.

"What? Yeah. I'm fine. Just tired."

"But you were acting like this at lunch. What is it?"

"It's really nothing," She turned on her back, looking up at me. "Did you have a nice night with Hunter?"

"I really did," I nodded eagerly, running my fingers through her hair. "It felt like how it used to be, minus drugs and alcohol."

"I don't...I don't want you going to a bar. Isn't it too soon for that?"

"I just feel bad...I should be able to...I know." I sighed, hovering over her lips.

"I don't want you to fall back into that. It terrified me...especially if you're stressed out with work. I don't want you to-"

"Shhh," With a shake of my head, I ran my thumb across her bottom lip, allowing to let myself get closer. "That's not going to happen. I'm good, ok? Don't you think if I was going to relapse or something I would have done it earlier?"

"I believe you...I do, but your dad...he didn't...it was a few years after your dad stopped drinking that he-"

"Hey, that's not going to happen. I've seen his mistakes - I won't make them. Not with us. I don't ever want to come close to losing you like that again. I can't live my life without you."

"You don't have to." Bella smiled up at me, running the back of her hand along my cheek. "Ever."

"Will you tell me what's wrong now?"

"Nothing!" She protested, resting her hands on the top of my chest.

"Bella, I know when you're lying to me. You've been acting weird all day. Remember how frustrated you used to get when I wouldn't talk to you about things? I'm starting to feel that way."

"I'm seriously okay. The only thing I'm concerned about is you being able to spend time with Hunter without me intruding."

"Bells, the last thing you're doing is intruding, ok? I'm in love with you. Hunter knows that, and he's your friend too. I know he wants to see you just as much as me."

She scoffed, shaking had head. "This is your time to be with Hunter."

"I want to be with you too. So does he."

"I don't want him to feel like a third wheel."

"Bella," I gave her a look, only for her to look down and away from me. "That's not how he feels. I have a week off. I want to spend time with you too."

"I figured it'd be a week for you guys."

"No. We're going to the zoo and you're coming too."

"The zoo?"

"Yes. We're going to see turtles, giraffes, lions- we're going. I already got tickets."

"What? I didn't know that."

"That's because I wanted it to he a surprise."

"I'm sorry." She whispered, frowning again.

"No, it's ok. Just keep it hush hush for Hunter. I want to see you this week. Hunter leaves Friday. We can have a nice date that night if you want."

"I'm working Friday night."

"Oh, well ok. How about Saturday night?"

"Ok." She smiled up at me, nodding her head.

"Good. I love my nights out with my girl." I leaned down, placing a sweet kiss to her lips.

I reached down for her leg, pulling her legs apart and around my waist.

"The one request Hunter had while he was hear is that we didn't have sex."

"No," I shook my head, brushing my lips against hers and moved my hand along her head. "I believe it was that he didn't hear us."

"Justin-" She spoke in a warning, but I cut her off with a kiss an smirked, pressing myself closer.

"I can't-"

"Yes, we can."

Bella giggled, leaning up and pressed her lips on mine, snaking her arms around my neck.

She let out a little squeal as I slid my hand up her leg to her waist, shushing her while a chuckle escaped my own lips.

"He's going to sleep like a baby anyway. He's been awake for almost a full 24 hours." I mumbled against her lips, then pulled her shirt over her head, attaching my lips to her neck.

"O-Ok."

__________________

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Hunter gets to visit :) What do you guys think??? Any ideas/predictions? I love being able to see Hunter and Justin again, plus both of them confessing their feelings.

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT. I miss reading all of them...the more you vote and comment the higher this story can get and the more people we can get to read it. Thank you guys so much! love you! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4.1K 55
IMPORTANT: The story contains lots of swooning moments, funny insults, chaotic and HOT situations, staring contests with a couple of intense blue eye...
39.7K 1.6K 66
It wasn't meant for them to fall for each other. But they did. After all love don't see age, colour, shape or anything. It just happens. They tried...
468K 12.7K 34
(Under Major Editing) Camila Diaz is a nerd. No need denying it. Everyone knows, Camila knows, her friends know, her school knows, hell even her mom...
157K 3.2K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...