The Titan Queen - Levi X Read...

By Ria___Z

Y/N L/N. She had always been a dangerous girl - flame in her eyes and sparks in her smirk. It didn't matter t... More

Chapter 1 - The Huntress
Chapter 2 - The Threat
Chapter 3 - The Forest
Chapter 4 - The Sparrow
Chapter 5 - The Visitors
Chapter 6 - The Prisoner
Chapter 7 - The Proposal
Chapter 8 - The Tears
Chapter 9 - The Yield
Chapter 10 - The Problem
Chapter 11 - The Change
Chapter 12 - The Dungeon
Chapter 13 - The Cage
Chapter 14 - The City
Chapter 15 - The Arrival
Chapter 16 - The Beginning
Chapter 17 - The Ring
Chapter 18 - The Soldier
Chapter 19 - The Plan
Chapter 20 - The Problem
Chapter 21 - The Extermination
Chapter 22 - The Rebirth
Chapter 23 - The Hand
Chapter 24 - The Retribution
Chapter 25 - The Bargain
Chapter 26 - The Ministers
Chapter 27 - The Message
Chapter 28 - The Offence
Chapter 29 - Silence and Darkness
Chapter 30 - The Moment
Chapter 31 - The Red
Chapter 32 - The Regrets
Chapter 33 - The Graves
Chapter 34 - The Goddess
Chapter 35 - Ending Darkness

Prologue - The Darkness

20.6K 374 155
By Ria___Z

(Sequel story to https://www.wattpad.com/487173492-the-human-princess-levi-x-reader-chapter-1)

No one talks about how captivating darkness can be.

They talk about the danger that could ultimately be hidden within its embrace, the monsters that it keeps as its pets. They say that darkness is something that everyone once came from, and one day must return to.

But no one talks about how time within darkness seems to be non-existent; how a small piece of eternity lies within the heart of the black depths.

True darkness – no one talks about that.

The woman stood – in true, unending darkness – at her balcony, listening to the pure lack of sound that the night was making. The moon was hooded, cloaking the land from any hint of light that it had promised on each other night. The woman didn't seem to care about the cold, however, as her dress rustled and whispered with the wind that rushed past her skirts, rattling the doors behind her.

The male she had left inside the room snarled in his sleep, to which the woman merely cast an irritated look behind her as she turned her attention back to the balcony. From her perch, she could see all the windows of her home – and pinpoint who was awake, and who was not. It was a passive power to have, to own; but in her position, in her life, any power would be one that she used.

No one seemed to realize that the thing she became when surrounded by the beasts was not the same thing that lurked behind their skins. But where once she would have gloated and dared to defy, she had learned to contain it to moments like these, where she was alone in the infinite darkness.

But the night almost quivered in excitement as she couldn't help but let out a little laugh, her finger encircling the ring that she wore, a habit that she'd picked up since she had started wearing it. So many symbols, the woman wore. The dress, the ring, the crown. She let them clothe her in symbols, let them believe blindly that she was theirs and nothing else.

Their ignorance was her power, too.

And with it, she'd end the world and forge the new one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238 91 7
Ever wondered what would happen if Levi met the girl version of himself? Well that's exactly what happens when Kim y/n, and Levi Ackerman met. Will t...
492 34 6
A marriage for a mission, a cabin for a couple... Spending one whole week in a secluded cottage with nothing but a single bed and a small couch with...
830 9 20
Brea Evedane a woman of pride and dedication found herself fighting fearlessly amongst gigantic man-eating humanoids referred to as Titans while deal...
9.7K 218 50
"Listen to me. Life is cruel and unfair. It only gives you one chance, so don't fuck it up." ~ (Levi Ackerman X Reader) (Y/n) ha...