Suicide Girl (A Diabolik Love...

By Loserfaceinlove

Shu gets more than he bargains for when he saves the life of a girl in his class who attempts to jump off the... More

Chapter 1: First Impressions
Chapter 2: Super Human
Chapter 3: Scarborough Fair
Chapter 4: Hurt Me
Chapter 5: Pressure
Chapter 6: Disappearance
Chapter 7: Reflections
Chapter 8: The Price of Paradise
Chapter 9: My Little Sin
Chapter 10: Warm Reception
Chapter 11: Conversations
Chapter 12: A Captivating Duet
Chapter 13: Questions and Answers
Chapter 14: Punishment
Chapter 15: A Date
Chapter 16: Intoxicated
Chapter 17: Tension
Chapter 18: Resolve
Chapter 19: Killing Loneliness
Chapter 20: Invitation
Chapter 21: A Dark New Place
Chapter 22: First Time
Chapter 23: Night Moves
Chapter 24: Conflict of Interest
Chapter 25: Cruel Anxiety
Chapter 26: Melancholia
Chapter 27: Requited

Chapter 28: Forever [Final Chapter]

6.2K 230 66
By Loserfaceinlove

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for reading this fic! I was really happy that this was the story to get me back into writing again. Anyways, I truly hope you guys enjoy this final chapter and please look forward to an original story from me sometime in the future. 

The song above is an original piano piece by youtuber Irdeen called "Haven". I found it appropriate to describe Ren's feelings regarding her experience in life up until meeting Shu and how it changed her life. 

Thanks for reading!

Hey all! I made an icon of Ren and I wanted to share with you all! I made it using Picrew. It was made using Yuru women's maker generator. Please tell me what you think! :D

Ren sat down at the piano shyly before explaining, "I wrote this song imagining everything in my life up until the point where I met you, Shu. Please listen to it closely."

She closed her eyes as she began plucking a simple note. Shu watched her with intensity as she moved her fingers across the keys gracefully, playing a somber beginning piece before the music transitioned slowly into a more complicated but emotive melody. Shu felt a strain in his chest as the mood of the music felt so innocent and yet told a story in itself of her emotional journey from the beginning to now.

The music grew faster and Ren's fingers were all over the place as she poured out her feelings in order to give the performance of a lifetime. Just before she finished, the song grew soft again as it faded into a open ended conclusion, almost awaiting what would come next.

Ren breathed out as she looked up to see Shu's face. His eyes were very intense and almost felt as if they were piercing through her as she muttered out a modest, "What did you think?"

She blinked when suddenly Shu was standing right above her as she sat on the piano bench. In a swift moment, his lips were on hers as his weight pinned her down. His hand caressed her cheek before he pulled away and whispered, "That sound was so beautiful, I could almost cry. But I like this much better."

He continued kissing her, his hands inching towards her hips as she whimpered embarassingly from beneath him. He began to pull off her cardigan when she whispered between breaths, "Shu...what if... someone...comes in?"

"Then let them see, I'm not stopping this for anything," Shu smirked as he flung her cardigan to the side and started placing kisses all along her collar bone down to the start of her chest. Ren stifled her moans self consciously as Shu continued overwhelming her with affection over a course of several minutes.

"Ugh Shu, what have I said about conducting such activities out in the open like this?" Reiji's voice broke through the quiet atmosphere that filled the room.

"You're being intrusive, Reiji. Are you feeling jealous?" Shu smirked as he sat up, pulling Ren into his lap as he sunk his teeth into the back of her shoulder blade. The blood spilled rapidly as he licked it up slowly and erotically, while staring Reiji in the eyes.

Reiji cringed at the sight and noted, "You know, I expect this kind of nonsense from Shu but I would have expected a little more refinement from you, Shizumi-san."

Ren, who was currently feeling a rush of bliss from the feeling of Shu's fangs gently penetrating her skin, simply chuckled.

Reiji shook his head before sighing and commenting, "Guess there's no getting through to either of you. I'll be leaving then."

"Bye," Shu snickered as he pulled Ren's face to his and whispered lowly, "Now then, are you ready to follow me into hell?"

"Shu..." Ren whispered while holding onto him as he brought her further down into degeneracy.

>>>>

Ren's Graduation

~~~~

The months flew by leading up to the end of Ren's school career. Shu and her had planned to leave for the demon world as soon as the ceremony was over, under the guise of a once in a lifetime scholarship to a renowed yet completely non existent music college.

However, Shu hadn't seen Ren all morning. He waited outside the school in a quiet location so he wouldn't have to to deal with accidently meeting Ren's parents. As he waited, he thought of what lied ahead for the two of them.

He had approached his father and told him that he plans to be with Ren for a long time. His father had no qualms about his son choosing a life partner, however he pressed that Shu would have a make a serious decision regarding her lifespan. Would he satisfied leaving her a human? Or would he change her into one of their own, someone more suitable to be the wife of the future king of vampires?

It was a decision that Shu strugged with. Up until now, he never once wanted to change Ren, although he liked to tease her. Her humanity was something he liked about her, since despite her mortality, she was so willing to challenge it on her own merits. He didn't want to subject her to a lifetime of boredom like he has lived. However, he also didn't ever want to imagine living without her. She would also be much safer living in the demon world as a vampire instead of a human.

As he pondered this predicament internally, a cute mouse-like girl walked into his field of vision. He blinked at Ren's familiar face, however, something was very different about her.

Shu stared at her blankly, observing the drastic change. Her long black layered hair had been chopped off, now resting just beneath her chin. With her bangs now out of her eyes, Shu thought she looked incredibly wholesome. She glanced at Shu with a shy smile before commenting, "I thought I'd cut it as a way to forget the past. From here on, I just want to enjoy the present and look forward to our future."

"It...looks good," Shu muttered honestly, despite feeling somewhat embarrassed saying it. Ren snickered as she approached him and asked, "So what were you thinking about just now? Your face was pretty serious."

"Nothing," he groaned, not wanting to discuss it just yet. He would bring it up to her later, after they arrive at the house that would become their permanent home.

~~~

"And that's the last box. Wow, that took forever," Ren sighed as she plopped onto the couch in their newly moved into house. They had cleaned out the place and moved all new furniture inside, including a beautiful grand piano. Although they had hired movers to take care of the bigger things, they still had to move the individual boxes to different parts of the house. After a long day of working tirelessly, Shu collapsed on the floor and complained, "So exhausted. I want to sleep for three days to recover."

"You barely did anything though," Ren commented, earning a groan from Shu as he retorted, "Doing this much is more than enough."

The two relaxed in silence as the day passed by. That evening, Ren stood in the kitchen as she prepared to make herself a meal. Since this was the first night they were officially living together, she thought she'd surprise Shu by making a delicious meat dish.

Currently, Shu was napping on the living room couch with his earbuds in. Ren sliced up some vegatables and tossed them into a dish with seasoned beef roast before placing it in the oven to bake. While she waited for the food to cook, she walked over to Shu and gently placed her hand on his shoulder, seeing if he would respond.

One eye peeked open before he sighed and pulled out an earbud and asked, "What is it?"

"I'm making us dinner. You seemed a little bothered by something before. Do you want to talk about it?" she questioned sincerely. Being around Shu so often, she had grown adept at being able to read his emotions, even while he wore a deadpan expression.

"Ugh, not the right time yet," Shu complained, placing his palm over his eyes begrudgingly.

Ren pouted before sighing as she walked back over to check on the food. Shu sniffed the air before he asked, "What are you making? It smells good."

"Pot roast," she answer briefly before preoccupying with small side dish preparations, "Why don't you go take a bath? It'll probably be done by the time you finish."

"Hmm, don't wanna," he stated childishly before he rolled off the couch and stood up, walking over to where Ren was standing as mashed a bowl of boiled potatoes. Standing closely behind her, his height towering over her as he leaned over and whispered, "You know what would make this meal even tastier?"

"Um Shu, don't tell me you're-" she started to say before he pierced the tip of her ear with his fang. She winced and mumbled, "Shu, I'm making food here!"

"This tastes better," he moaned while licking his lips before grabbing her shoulders and with a serious tone, he asked, "Say...is there anything you have thought much about since we decided to be together?"

"Thought about? Huh, I wonder," she replied, before going quiet for a moment. Meeting Shu's gaze, she suddenly spoke up, "You said that you don't want to let me go...but what happens when I get older?"

Shu swallowed nervously, understanding what she was referring to and muttered, "Honestly, I don't know. The obvious choice would be to change you into a vampire. But what if you change your mind? There's no going back once it happens."

"Shu," Ren's voice was low as she continued, "Without you, I am already dead. You saved me that day knowing I would no longer be alive if not for you. So I'm obligated to carry out my end of this deal for as long as you are willing to have me. I have no qualms of leaving my human life behind if it means I get to be with you forever."

"Ren," Shu whispered as he pulled her closely into a hug. She had a knack for moving his heart in unfathomable ways. Without another word, he bit down into his lip until blood began to flow freely. As it dripped down his porcelain skin, he gazed into Ren's eyes and whispered, "Forever, huh?" with a smirk before pulling her lips to his, allowing her to drink the blood flowing from his mouth.

She groaned as the blood spilled out of her mouth and down her cheek, leaving her presumably messy in appearance as Shu chuckled and assured, "You won't feel different right away. You'll wake up tomorrow feeling terrible and then your temperature will slowly get colder. You won't want to go anywhere for a while...so in the mean time...you can warm me up just one last time?"

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 253 13
(Y/N) is a very suicidal girl who has gone through many tragedies in her lifetime. While walking the streets alone at night she encounters a man name...
233K 3.6K 24
Book #1 ---------------------------------------------------------- 15 year old Aki Komori was adopted by Seiji Komori when she was 4,the church didn...
746 14 18
A girl named Joy lived as a demon bunny. one day she went into another realm with.... Vampires. Now let's go with Joy as she has the best adventure o...
14.7K 325 22
Skylar was a girl that got taken away by vampires as a young kid. She grew up living in a prison that humans are kept for adoption as vampire slaves...