Quest of the Bounty Hunter: K...

By RaylinMineo

When a bounty hunter is enlisted to kidnap the princess, she realizes that she is going to need more help tha... More

Elizabeth
Klieria
Elizabeth
Eve
Grace
Klieria
Disantia
Marie
Grace
Elizabeth
Klieria
Disantia
Eve
Elizabeth
Disantia
Klieria
Marie
Grace
Eve
Klieria

Prologue

1.2K 44 13
By RaylinMineo

The woman struggled and thrashed about as the guards bound her hands and ankles.

"I trusted you!" She screamed. "I loved you! And this is how you repay me?"

The man stood watching with a grim smile on his face and his hands wrapped stiffly around a golden scepter.

"Love can be so cruel, can't it? It pains me to see you go, but your heart and soul are purely good. Mine are purely evil. There is no such thing as opposites attract. You will only prohibit me from exacting my plan. " He turned his face away from her not because he couldn't bear to see her in pain but because he didn't want to see her pitiful form for another second. He regretted the lengths he would have to go for everything to work out the way it should, but he knew his plan would never work if she was still here.

Her eyes flashed with hate and she spat at him. "You're despicable!"

"Believe me, I know, darling. I know." He said with false sweetness dripping from every word. He laughed maliciously and gestured for them to take her away with a flick of his hand.

He watched as they dragged her away and hoped he would never see her again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 1.1K 58
Years apart from her childhood friend, Chloe waits patiently in her secluded home for his safe return. Separated by war, she knew nothing of other th...
675 101 37
The once powerful Kingdom of Viridia has fallen. The Royal family was wiped out, and the kingdom crumbles. The neighboring Kingdom of Avaria has take...
475 1 12
Harrison is the eldest son of a powerful nobleman of the Isles. And he would rather tinker than learn how to run the family business. With a tireless...
320 45 24
Amantha is not ready to be anything other than a wild, tomboy princess, but when tragedy strikes this unlikely royal is called upon to rule a kingdom...