PAGAL but CUTE (Completed) ✔

By NiranjanaNepol

Arnav Singh Raizada wants everything interesting in his life, at least something different from common. So he... More

1 Unique Proposal
2 First Meet
3 Secret plan
4 Closet Meet
5 Cry Baby
6 Mr & Mrs. ASR
7 Awaited First Night
8 Arnav's Decision
9 Amma's Advice
Character Sketch
10 Khushi in Delhi
11 Mrs. Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada
12 Crazy but Intelligent
13 You are not that BAD
15 Khushi Bond
16 It belongs to Mrs. ASR
17 Own Rules of Khushi
18 Khushi's Tactics
19 Arnavji is a True Lover
20 Sameer Khan
21 Arnav in Action
22 I'm in DAMN IT with you
23 Uncontrollable Dhak Dhak...
24 Wierd Feeling
25 My Arnavji
26 You are mine
27 Khushi's surprise
28 I Trust U
29 Boss of Boss
30 You R so Sweet
31 Mrs. Boss
32 Floral Arrow
33 "Smell" Bound
34 I know my Wife
35 Ideal Husband
36 Dancing Juice
37 The Lost Daughter
38 Arnav's Trust
39 First Kiss
40 Bad Touch Became Good Touch
41 King of Romance
42 Interesting Punishment
43 Snake's Target
44 what's Happening?
45 Who's that?
46 Those Eyes
47 Upper Hand
48 After all, he is ASR
49 A...S...R...
50 Real Face
51 It's Different
52 After all, she is KKGSR
53 Cheater Hen?
Arnav's Gift
55 Good Criminal
56 For Shali?
57 It's not "mistake" but "treachery"
58 Khushi's surprise
59 Arnav and Aman
60 Shali's Idea
61 YES......
62 Pagal but Cute
Epilogue

14 Lucky Angel

15.6K 693 169
By NiranjanaNepol

Part14

Khushi was cutting vegetables in the kitchen as she was helping HP in preparing her lunch box. Anjali hurried inside the kitchen.

Anjali: HP, did you finish cooking kheer? I have to offer it in today's pooja.

HP: Jee. Only garnishing is left.

Anjali kept a frying pan and poured ghee in it. She added cashew nuts and almond to fry. She put them in Kheer and mixed it well.

Anjali (looking at Khushi): Today Chotte has to finalize an important foreign deal. So I do pooja for his success.

Khushi: Ohh.

Anjali: Hope anything which Chotte sees will bring him good luck.

She left taking kheer bowl leaving thoughtful Khushi.

Khushi(with joining hands): Hey Devi Maiya, Please give the foreign deal to Arnavji. As Anjaliji said, please don't bring anything in front of him which can turn bad luck for him.

Khushi had been avoiding going to their room. What if her face would become Arnav's bad luck? Of course Khushi means crazy. She heard Arnav calling her as she was getting late to college.

Khushi(nervously): Hey Devi Maiya, what will I do now?

Her face brightened as her tiny brain gave her a crazy idea. Arnav got confused as she was covering her face with shawl.

Arnav: Khushi... Are you alright?

Khushi: I'm fine Arnavji.

She said facing her back to him.

Arnav: why are you covering your face?

Khushi: Anjaliji told me that you are going for an important deal today.

Arnav: Yes. so?

Khushi: What if my face will be your bad luck?

Arnav(rolled his eyes): I won't believe in "LUCK". I trust only myself.

Khushi: But I believe.

Arnav: Oh. That means, won't you see my face when you go to your exam?

Khushi: It's different Arnavji.

Arnav: How?

Khushi: Because I will go to my exam well prepared.

Arnav: As same as, I'm well prepared for my deal. Remove the veil.

Khushi: Arnavji, please. I will feel bad if you lose the deal.

Arnav : I don't care even if I lose the deal. Because I had lost many deals before too.(he lied.) And for your kind information, I know very well that I won't get this deal.

Khushi (perplexed): But why?

Arnav: Because our company is in second position. So there is no chance for us to get this deal.

He lied again. What if he lost the deal unexpectedly? Khushi would feel bad like she was not good luck to Arnav.

Khushi: Ohh.

Arnav: Now remove it.

Khushi: I will pray for you to get the deal.

Arnav: Thank you. He smiled.

Khushi got ready to the college while Arnav smiled about her superstitious thought. This time he wanted to get the deal by hook or by crook to make her happy.

AR

Aman got confused seeing Arnav's face overflowing with happiness. Bagging new deals was not new for Arnav. But today he was delighted like he won the deal for the first time.

Aman: What's the matter yaar, you look excited?

Arnav: you will laugh if I say the matter.

Aman(excitedly): Let me laugh then.

Arnav narrated the whole conversation which happened between him and Khushi in the morning. Aman smiled at him.

Aman: I don't wonder about Khushi but you. I never thought you will become so fond of your wife one day. I really can't understand that what made you fall for her badly.

Arnav: I too don't know Aman. Her innocence might be the reason. I had never seen such a childish girl ever.

Aman: But I really scared of how you are going to bring her to the reality. It needs patience ASR.

Arnav: Honestly saying, there is no "husband and wife relationship" thoughts in my mind right now.

Aman: But you can't be like this for long.

Arnav: I won't. I hope before completing her graduation, Khushi will understand everything.

Aman: I wish it happen soon.

Aman leaned side wise to see what Arnav was doing on his Laptop. He was stunned as Arnav was downloading Khushi's portions and its Hindi terms on his Laptop. Didn't he promise her that he will teach her every day? What he want more than her happiness? And this was the best way to be close to her?

Aman chuckled seeing him taking points sincerely.

Aman: I never saw someone studying BBA after completing MBA. He laughed. (Arnav smiled) Seems like you got a way to earn her nearness?

Arnav(nodded yes): I want you to search the best "spoken English" coaching center in Delhi. In an hour.

Aman: Sure.

Arnav: Their method of teaching must be simple.

Aman: OK.

Arnav: Khushi should come out the fear which she is having on English.

Aman: Let me search.

Arnav: Yah.

Evening

Khushi saw Arnav waiting for her. She expected Mohan as usual. She came towards him.

Khushi: Arnavji... You here? I thought Mohan Bhaiya will come.

Arnav: I have an important matter to share with you. So I came.

Khushi: What's that?

Arnav: I bagged the deal today.

Khushi(excitedly): Really? But you said we are in second place?

Arnav: Yes. I think my lucky Angel's face brought me good luck.

Khushi (hopping): who is that?

Arnav: My wife.

Khushi (going numb): Me?

Arnav: yah, I had no hope in the morning as we were in second place. Still we won. I think it's because of you.

Khushi(stammer): But you said you won't believe in luck?

Arnav: Yes, but how wouldn't I believe when I won the deal which I had no hope off? So I have to agree that you are my lucky Angel.

Khushi felt embarrassed for the first time. This was over dozing. She always heard her mother Buaji and friends called her crazy, mad, snakadevi, Pagal etc., etc., but she had been receiving only praising words from Arnav after her marriage.

Khushi(in mind): Arnavji is so wiser than the people I met in my life. How cleverly he analyzes things. At least he got to know about me. She thought proudly.

Arnav: Let's go.(Khushi was about to open the car door) Khushi... wait. We go by walk.

Khushi frowned and followed him. She got the answer when Arnav entered inside the institution which was next to her college campus. "Continental Academy for Spoken English".

Khushi: Am I going to learn English here? She asked hopping. (Arnav nodded yes) Is this the institute which you learnt English?

Arnav (nodded yes): Yes, come here after your college time. Mohan will pick you up at 6 o' clock daily.

Khushi nodded ok. Arnav introduced her to the Head Coach who was in his early fifties. Khushi took seat happily. Arnav left to AR after finishing formalities. Khushi started her English coaching. Yes, she was ready to dance with the Alphabets which were dancing on her head.

RM

Keeping a book in her hand, Shali was sitting in the living room. Khushi closed her eyes from behind who came from English class.

Shali: Khushi Maami...

Khushi: How did you find it's me?

Shali: No one other than you would do this Maami.

Khushi: What do you think deeply?

Shali: About my problems.

Khushi: Problems? What's your problem?

Shali showed her math book to Khushi.

Khushi (chuckled): Is this your problem? Let me help you solve this.

Shali(excited) : Do you know math ?

Khushi: Not completely but yes.

She took the book from Shali. She was taken back because it was English medium book as she studied in Hindi medium. Khushi knew that chapter very well but how could she explain it to Shali in Hindi? Shali would become confused as "mathematical terms" couldn't be described to her in Hindi. She took a deep breath and composed. She asked Shali her "class work note book" and went through it. It helped her to learn those "mathematical terms" in English. She got confident and started clearing Shali's doubts. Shali became super happy that she got super cool person at home to help in her studies. And Khushi also glad, after all she learnt something in English by herself today.

Shali: Thank you so much Maami. Why not we study together every day?

Khushi: Sure.

They shared hi-fi.

Shali: Maami, let's play hide and seek.

Khushi: but I don't know all the place of this house completely. Than how could I find you?

Shali: Mmmm...(she thinks) ok. We will play here in the living room by blind folding.

Khushi: That's a good idea.

Shali brought simple black clothe and blind folded Khushi's eyes. They enjoyed playing. RM got filled with giggles of Khushi and Shali which brought Raizada's to the living room. They were attracted by these two and slowly joined them one by one which gave Shali extreme happiness. It was Khushi's turn again. Nani tied clothe on her eyes. Payal twirled her. Khushi started searching people extending her hands. She got hit on someone. She hopped holding that person's hand. She got confused because there was no movement from the other person. She moved her hands towards the person's face and felt prickly cheek. She removed clothe from her eyes and saw her husband smiling at her. Raizadas were stunned as Arnav arrived soon.

Arnav (smirking): What's happening here?

Shali: We are playing blind fold mama.

Arnav: Seems like everyone became kids...

Nani: I feel I have lost ten years from my age.

Manorama: Sasuma is right Arnav bituwa, You too try it with Khushi bitiya if you have time. She chuckled.

Shali: Didn't I say Mama, Khushi mami plays well?

Khushi looked at Shali widening her eyes and looked at Arnav who nodded yes smilingly. He went to their room to start teaching lessons for Khushi which he went through today morning. Khushi came following him.

Khushi (gladly): Arnavji...Arnavji... I liked English class very much.

Arnav: Is it understandable?

Khushi: Yes. That English Master is teaching in simple method. I think I will also speak English soon. She said dreamingly.

Arnav: That's great. Wait I will come getting fresh then I we will study today's lesson. Ok?

Khushi: Ok.

Khushi was all set to learn. Arnav taught her lesson and Khushi learnt it keenly. Arnav was not only teaching her lesson but also used the chance to know about her. They heard knock. Arnav opened the door and saw Anjali standing.

Anjali: Chotte, when did you come?

Arnav: Just half an hour ago Di. Where were you that time?

Anjali: I went to the temple.

She kept vermillion on Arnav's forehead and Arnav's gaze automatically went to Khushi. Why this girl looks uncomfortable whenever Anjali keeps vermillion on his forehead? He thought. Anjali fed prasadh to him and also to Khushi.

Anjali: What about your deal?

Arnav: AR owned it Di.

Anjali: You said, you have a conference in the evening?

Arnav: I have postponed it tomorrow.

Anjali: But why? Anything serious?

Arnav: Nope. I just winded up my schedule earlier to help Khushi in her studies.

Anjali: Good. Go on. She left the room smilingly.

Arnav again started teaching. Khushi showed extreme interest in learning. She noted down all the important points when Arnav explained.

Arnav: I think it's enough today.

Khushi: But why?

Arnav: Because you have been busy since morning. You went to college, Spoken English class, adding to it played with Shali, you must be tired.

Khushi: yes. but I can't give it as an excuse. You too went to office, came to my college, again went back to office and now teaching me too. Don't you feel tired?

Arnav: Actually I came earlier today. Usually I come late night. So I'm not feeling tired.

Khushi: What are you doing?

Arnav(with his lop sided smile): Thank God, Mrs.ASR likes to know about her husband's profession at least now.

Khushi(embarrassed): Amma told me, I shouldn't torture you by asking questions. Actually I'm very talkative. So...

Arnav: You are my wife. You can ask me anything. And don't you dare think you torture me. ok? (Khushi nodded ok. ) I'm running fashion designing company. AR is its name.

Khushi: Ohh.

Arnav didn't say how big his empire was because she has to gain some power before knowing about her POWER that she was the sole QUEEN of his KINGDOM.

To be continued........

Today's Inkitt update.

Khushi Bond

Simi: Why did you stop me when I supposed to say the truth about ASR? (Khushi stuck hearing the word "truth". What they were talking about?) He studied in OXFORD University but why did he lie that he studied in Hindi medium?

LA: ASR would have said that because he wants to make Khushi comfortable. She may feel reluctant to ask him to teach if she got to know that ASR is spending time to refer our subject in Hindi to teach her.

Khushi couldn't understand anything because she had no idea about OXFORD University. But one thing she got cleared. Arnav was putting effort for her. La and Simi stopped talking seeing Khushi. Khushi didn't show them that she heard their talks. She behaved normal but her mind was twirled in whirl of thoughts.

Use my Inkitt link to read it guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 10.4K 63
They were a happy couple. They lived for one another. But now, she was not with him. He was searching for her for nearly one and half years but he co...
112K 8.5K 37
Do not let your past blackmail your present and ruin your beautiful future. Arnav Singh Raizada, youngest of four siblings. Arrogance and ego are the...
207K 12.9K 56
Arnav Singh Raizada was a young and growing businessman. He reached the peak at a young age. He created a very big emperor as well as the big enemies...
735K 37.8K 84
They are different people...by money and status. His attention is only on money and status whereas she is full of life, having a VERY BIG POWER as he...